VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By VictorGrey
All warfare is based on deception.

As his lethal attack of lightning shot towards Zeus with the greatest of speeds, an impenetrable shield was raised before impact, protecting the all-father from his own attack as the lightning dispersed in the collision with a more powerful force.

"What the-" Victor began when a strange woman appeared in the distance, mesmerising and with influential posture. The battle mattered, but all attention was drawn to the lady that seemed to be gazing at him, just a figment of his imagination?

"Victor, a pleasure to meet you,I do apologize for killing your mother but that won't be my problem for long. no point in trying to block me out, I was already in your head the minute you arrive, and you are but a flea to my might, a mind more superior to your's. You and me" She spoke with a powerful voice, no, she wasn't speaking, he could just hear her. A telepath.

"Wait, killing my-?" Before he could even register the figure in the distance or her Riddler-like speech, it seemed time began to halt to a stop as Victors mind sunk into a deep slumber that he wouldn't remember, leaving him vulnerable to Zeus's next attack. He wouldn't remember the conversation he just had or the woman.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Park

"You are forgiven Park but you are right, you do owe an explanation as to why I choose not to fight. And honestly, it is due to the level of power I possess. It may not be a valid enough reason for you but I have spent a very long time in exile." Vasilias began calmly. Park felt at ease by the elder god's presence. At least we're helping a good guy."Thousands of years devoted to staying away from my family, away from violence and anything threatening. My skills and mastery over my power had vanished. I no longer had the control that I once possessed. And the consequences are immense. Dare I use my power now and I risk destroying you all. My divine energies are caged in a body that cannot control it. While I might defeat Zeus, my power is without a master and the moment I unleash... it will be destructive. True I look down on violence in general but this is the real reason why I choose not to fight"

"Th-that, that must be terrible." Park said rubbing the back of his neck. "You're walking around full of nuke man, how can you even... I'm sorry..." Before Park could continue Alceus came over too.

"Park, you'll have to forgive me for the way I dismissed you. I'm sorry. The stress of the war has gotten to us all. Victor was the first to suffer from it. I thought I was safe from it but I wasn't it. Normally I wouldn't have reacted that way. I was too focused on the plan, too stressed after having killed my family members, too stressed from almost dying twice, too stressed from to keep some of you alive and from having to deal with the fact that my very father wants us all dead. It was a hard thing to deal with and I took it out on you. I'm sorry", Alceus apologized. Park was about to object that he didn't deserve any apology before Alceus continued. "And you're right. The plans have to be discussed with everyone. And if you have any questions afterwards, feel free to ask." With that the golden boy turned to face the group. "Alright guys! The plan is this. No doubt Zeus still has some minions to keep us busy, that's where you all come in, except for Victor and Helena. Hephaestus will give you all new armor and weapons. I've been collecting a lot of energy in this spear and I plan to distribute it equally among Helena and Victor. I'll then use my Power Ring to increase my own power. The number's game will be to our advantage and together we'll be able to overwhelm Zeus"

--

Park nodded and walked over to the God of the Forge the next day. The large man limped over to Park and presented him with a dark black chest-plate with matching gauntlets and and a strong square shield. "Er... I'm ok, I'm not really the knight in armor type anyways." Park said examining the armor.

"I insist," The God smiled down. "This armor is called the Shadow of Olympus and it suits you well young mortal, and while the armor was crafted for anyone it responds to you and you alone. The others will find their shields and suits that are fitted to them too, but this is for you. Take it and bear it proudly, your group is the strong arm of righteousness and justice on this day, and while justice may be blind I'll be damned with Prometheus if I allow it to go to battle naked." The smith ended with a booming laugh before taking a more serious look.

"Alright then, if you insist..." Park said reaching out and taking the gift. The metal was icy cold to the touch and void of all other color. He strapped the gauntlets to his forearms before donning the strong chest-plate and lifting the black shield over his head and resting it across his back. Heh, if CoD taught me anything... Park thought with a laugh before walking to Alceus. "You apologized to me, but I didn't deserve. I was wrong to question your leadership, and I won't break the chain of command again. You're a good man, or god, or uh... glowing green guy." Park said awkwardly before the portal opened up and they landed in Olympus.

Park could barely hear Zeus over the raging storm but felt a familiarity in his words. Just like dad when we acted up. Park realized then and there in the shadow of Olympus how bad his childhood and upbringing had really been and felt a new reason to fight against the Big Daddy God. As the booming voice faded lighting began to rip the skies open and crash down on them.

Park heard Victor's battle plan and nodded to no one in agreement. Though disappeared and he felt his aggression take over, driving him forward in a brutal flow made up crunching bones, and snapping tendons accompanied by angry screams raging against the storm and explosions left in his wake. Park crashed down atop the corpse of a cyclops in front of the same legends as before. There was no banter this time, the humor had drained from Park's good nature at Zeus echoing his father's words. Park took a deep breath and steadied himself as he swept his foot across the ground in front off him and raised his fists daring them to move.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Angeni

Helena stood before her beautiful mother who gave her daughter a quick hug before slowly pulling away.Athena has long black hair and intense grey eyes, She is said to be one of the most beautiful goddesses since many men fawn over her but she uses her powers to do horrible things to them if they do not leave on her first warning. "Helena Troy, my own daughter who has made me proud. Are you going empty handed?". The Goddess of Wisdom asked with a serious tone. "Mother. I wish to go empty handed because my friends need these equipment more than I do." Helena said now turning her attention toward her father who was crafting a shield with a iron mallet. "I believe your father can construct enough equipment for everyone, including you." Athena smiled. After finishing his construction on the mysterious shield, Hephaestus approached his daughter holding the shield out to her. "Helena, my daughter. I present you the Aegis Shield!". Hephaestus laughed. The Aegis Shield was originally made by Hephaestus, using the head of Medusa as an imprint on the face after Perseus turned over Medusa's head to Athena. The shield itself was shared between Athena and Zeus after its' creation. The shield was used by the gods as a way to scare anyone that looked at it, as Medusa was able to turn anyone that looked at her to stone. Because of this, the shield would radiate fear. "Thank you father and mother. But why give me such a powerful weapon?." She asked both her parents curiously. "Do you not understand that this shield you wield could be useful in battle?When activated, the shield gives off a terrible, fearful aura that forces adversaries away from the shield and the wearer, It provides extremely good safety, and it has shown to be extremely durable, more so than ordinary shields." Athena said taking the shield from her husband before giving it to her daughter to wield. "I thank you both again." Helena smiled and knelt down at their feet before rising and taking the shield in her hands.

"Alright guys! The plan is this. No doubt Zeus still has some minions to keep us busy, that's where you all come in, except for Victor and Helena. Hephaestus will give you all new armor and weapons. I've been collecting a lot of energy in this spear and I plan to distribute it equally among Helena and Victor. I'll then use my Power Ring to increase my own power. The number's game will be to our advantage and together we'll be able to overwhelm Zeus",Alceus explained to everyone. Helena took a deep breath before giving her parents one last hug. "I love you both." She told them before pulling away. "Helena wait! I want you to have this." Athena snapped her fingers and suddenly a sword appeared in her hands. "You once wielded this sword as a child and I think you deserve to have it back. The sword has been blessed with wisdom." Athena smiled before handing the sword to her daughter. "Thank you mother. I shall see both of you on the battlefield." Helena said before joining the group who all were equipped with great gifts made by her father.

"I wish you all good luck and I am glad to fight alongside you all." She told everyone as a portal opened up in the center. "Alceus?". She called out to him before approaching him and giving him a long passionate kiss on the lips. "Remember our promise....". She said before entering the portal behind the others. Catching a glimpse at his daughter kissing the son of Zeus,Hephaestus raised an eyebrow and approached Alceus with Athena by his side. "I do not approve of your relationship with my daughter." Hephaestus said bluntly while entering the portal along with with his wife.

Landing in Olympus, Helena exited the portal along with the alias who all stared at Zeus and his army. "So you have come my son. There is no point reasoning with you anymore. It seems like you will only understand your mistakes through my fists. Like an animal, I will beat you and teach you a lesson in obedience",Zeus spoke, the sky roared with thunder. "How about I beat you down and send you to Tartarus where you belong with your father?". Helena bluntly said which angered the King of the Gods and caused him to call down a massive lightning storm directed at them. "Look out!". She warned everyone before jumping sideways to avoid the lightning bolt.

After dodging the lightning bolt sent by Zeus the war had begun, Angeni blue eyes darted toward her mother and father who were fighting off the army of Zeus and as she went to join them in battle agreen electrical energy was sent at her but before it could hit her, Helena quickly used her bracelets to deflect the electric green energy. "Clara?!". Helena shouted before noticing it was a woman she had never met before. "I do not know who you are but I advise you to stand down!". She demanded while putting her arm through the strap of her Aegis Shield and holding the shield in front of her chest and her sword next to it with her arm slightly bent waiting for the woman to strike again.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By VictorGrey
In war, truth is the first casualty.

Suddenly the world returned to him in a blur rising to meet him through the gateway of his eyes. The transition between the astral plane and the physical world was a wearisome on the mind having to adapt the five senses into reality once more. Everything would seem like a blur as he made out a figure walking towards him, his body betrayed movement as the woman would give him a tap at his forehead, instilling great sense of pain at first as it transitioned into a fade. His reaction time came to a halt, his vision blurry and his eyes watery. His sense of balance was impaired as he fell to his knees, his eyes not hearing the sound of collision.

The woman had done something to him, his cognition was impaired in such a way where he couldn't support himself up again. Confined to his own mind as his own body betrayed any movement, something was rising to the surface of his mind similar to the manner in which a pod rises to the surface of a pond. Hard to make out due to his condition, it was almost impossible to comprehend, it was a memory.

However Victors' willpower was able and all the years of living did him service. Able to focus hard enough, he could tap into the memory, delving into it layer by layer like an onion. Shutting out the world around him, he was able to clear up the recollection of the past event, what happened just five minutes ago. . .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A portal had ripped through the very essence of space to open up a gateway to Zeus's palace, the grand finale of the great series of events was ready to come to a close with the whole olympus being the judge. Stepping through the portal as air parted to give way to a new presence, Zeus's himself was a mere ten meters away, ready to engage the siblings in a battle that will go down in history as one of the most influential events in the history of Olympus, if they'd succeed.

Hera immediately stood in front of Alceus and Victor as they began to advance towards Zeus in long strides, a concerned look on her face as her red hair parted down her shoulders, her adamantine golden armour shining in the sun as she asserted a confident posture. She began to address the two gods in a concerned and subtle tone with the attention that Zeus mightn't be able to hear her.

"Dear Alceus, please. You are like a son to me, stop this nonsense so that Olympus may be safe" Hera was quick to plead to Alceus, begging him to stop. She took his hand, asserting a firm hold on his palms "Zeus may still allow it, don't ruin everything" Alceus seemed to be annoyed at the words of Hera, refusing to even meet her gaze. After a brief pause and with Zeus brooding in the background, Alceus opened up his mouth to speak

"You're not my mother, and he is not my father. He created me just so he could dispense of me when the time came, I am not your son" The dark tone in Alceus's voice could be heard clearly, thinking Hera to just be standing in the way of their war.

"Think of Olympus then, think of the consequences of the war, you care about your home, you must" Hera begged of Alceus to leave for their own safety. "If you don't, you'll die here, this is too dangerous" these words caught Alceus's attention, making him take a step forward as his bigger physique towered over Hera.

"Is that a threat?" Alceus spoke intimidatingly, his hands finding their way to his sword.

"Alceus-" Victor spoke out of concern for his mother before he was rudely cut off by his brother.

"Silence!" he raised his hand to silence Victor and unsheated his sword as he turned his gaze back to Hera "You stand out of my way, or you're against us" Alceus's eyes seemed devoid as he focused on the mission at hand.

"Please, Alceus I am with you, not against you" Hera got ready to defend herself should she need to. Victors heart began to rise, afraid of what Alceus might choose. Almost simultaneously, Alceus sent an energy beam into Victors' chest as he flew a few meters away, hearing the cry of a woman and a body hit the floor as his heart peaked. Getting up and running to Hera's body as fast as he could, she was bleeding to death with Alceus standing beside her, a bloodstained sword.

"Mother!" Victor ran to her. "Mother!" Alceus walked away in the background, disregarding the body.

"Why didn't you save me, Victor, why, why..." Hera died out in Victors arms.

"I couldn't mother! I couldn't!" his eyes began to tear as he lay his head down on her bloodstained chest.

"Pathetic little boy, I should of killed you long ago." Ares could be heard in the background as Victor turned his head up to look at him.

"It was Alceus!" Victor pleaded to Ares "Alceus, Alceus!" he looked around to find his brother. He was getting ready to engage Zeus in battle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Alceus . . . killed Hera" Victor finally made out despite his cognitive functions impaired by the powerful witch with no equal in magic. His voice was calm and dazed, unable to react just yet . . .

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Thee_Champion

Prior to his fated arrival in the Olympian battlefield to face his father Zeus in epic combat, Alceus treasured his last moments in wise Vasilias' divine realm, particularly the betterment of his relationship with Park and his moment of passion with Helena whom he harbored powerful feelings for. The beautiful daughter of Athena urged him not to cleanse his mind of the memorable promise he made to her weeks ago, one that Alceus would certainly never forget and would honor with all his effort. Her father Hephaestus, one of the greatest smiths that history has ever had the pleasure of knowing did not hesitate to voice his disapproving opinion of the relationship between Alceus and Helena, one that Athena had long ago accepted. The Champion however, while yearned to discuss Hephaestus' less than amicable relationship with him had to focus on more pressing matters that required his full attention. "We can discuss your problem with me later Hephaestus. Now isn't the time", Alceus said, having emerged from the radiant dimensional rift that tore open behind him, allowing his valiant comrades entry to Olympus once again.

Fortunately, most were capable of fending off almighty Zeus' relentless lightning bolts of supernatural origin. Mighty Alceus himself managed to redirect a lightning bolt into the faint purple skies of Olympus with a transparent spherical barrier. "I had hoped that it wouldn't have had to come to this. Especially not with you, Alceus. While the fates had once warned me that you would be a pain to me in the near future, I anticipated a minor annoyance", the King of Gods said, pausing for a moment, his eyes trailing away to fearless Hercules, almost as an indirect insult before continuing his attempts at justifying his current actions, "But it seems as though you have far surpassed my expectations. I loved you like a son, but sadly you are not. You are a creation of mine. One that emerged from a collection of supernatural divine energies. And as I created you, I can easily destroy you!", Zeus roared as heavy rain fell from the Olympian sky. "This cycle of hatred between father and son ends today with your defeat", The Champion's response was brief but certainly to the point, he did not come to exchange boastful taunts with the Lord of Lightning, he had come to bring the skyfather's most memorable taste of defeat. Chuckling arrogantly, the vaunted skyfather welcomed Helena's threat to send him to Tartarus, "By all means try". Zeus' words were clear.

In response to Victor's attempt at using Zeus' own lightning against him, Olympus' ruler simply shot a menacing glare towards his son. The battle erupted as Zeus' divine army clashed with Alceus' siblings. The skyfather was quick to dash towards Alceus, throwing an energy-charged hook, aiming to decimate The Champion. Alceus however, barely managed to dodge the attack, thrusting his adamantine spear forward, nearly stabbing Zeus through the chest as the skyfather leaped meters away, avoiding the indestructible spear's sting. "I observed your battle with my brothers. I will not fall victim to that plan", Zeus proclaimed as Alceus suddenly, felt an elusive degree of psionic energy being directed towards Victor's mind by Charmix. And while Alceus had indeed unlocked the secrets of telepathy by taking control of ambient psionic energy during his earlier training sessions in preparation for the war, he was not as adept as he'd love to be. He was unable to pierce into Victor's protected mind and discover what was being done. However, from the distraught facial expression that loomed over Victor's face, Alceus could only assume that Charmix had indeed altered his brother's mental state with her virtually peerless telepathic powers. If the sorceress somehow managed to force her control over Victor, it would be truly shameful if Alceus was forced into a situation whereby he would have to trade blows with his brother.

"Damn. Something's wrong with Victor. No doubt it's something mind-related, otherwise I wouldn't have sensed that psionic energy", The Champion thought, making the greatest attempt at protecting his own mind. Glancing once at his spear, valiant Alceus' plan was truly a gamble, but he had little choice given his unwanted predicament. Taking in a steady deep breath, The Champion aimed the sharpest tip of his spear at Victor, instantly transferring half of the divine energies he had been collecting from the fallen gods and titans. Hoping that the exponential increase in power that Victor would now obtain from the spear's energy would increase his mental fortitude to the extent that breaking free of Charmix's influence would be a possibility. After all, with the power being provided, Victor had been ascended to a true skyfather's level of power. "I hope it works", he murmured, sincerely hoping that Victor's new skyfather power would save him from a fate that would trash all the efforts made in the war so far. In a heartbeat, mighty Alceus barely evaded an explosive blast of magical energy from a furious Zeus, "You dare turn your back one me!?", he shouted, almost insulted that Alceus' attention was elsewhere. Getting to his feet, The Champion decided to accelerate his plan and quickly wore his Green Power Ring, exponentially enhancing his power to equal that of Victor who was too enhanced by immense energy.

A light-green tinted outward flailing aura of violent energy radiated around Alceus' body, white electrical arcs surged all about him, his eyes pulsating with green energy, his gauntlets and armored boots having adopted a green glow as well. With his incredible new level of power being unleashed, Alceus prepared for battle against Zeus, but not before using his spear to transfer the remaining half of the spear's energy into Helena, thereby emptying the spear of the collected energy. Now, the Olympian trio, Victor, Helena, and Alceus were individually as powerful as a fully-powered Zeus, unfortunately though, the King of the Gods had been ridiculously enhanced by the energy that he had collected from the deranged titans, still elevating him to levels of power higher than the ones currently attained by Alceus, Victor and Helena. "Victor! Come, we have to defeat Zeus quickly", Alceus shouted, hoping that his brother had freed himself, then turning to face Helena, Alceus noticed that she was occupied with Charmix. An unfortunate turn of events. Sighing, Alceus had Apollo and Hercules engage Charmix in battle as Alceus shouted to attract Helena's attention, "Helena forget her! I need your help to defeat Zeus", he said, charging towards the skyfather who split into three copies of himself, each to do battle against Victor, Alceus and Helena respectively, but fortunately for them, each copy was coincidentally as powerful as they currently are in their enhanced states.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By VictorGrey
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Entangled in the most vulnerable plight as forces trade blows under the bright cover of a violet sky. Confusion enveloped Victor like a blanket of darkness, in the middle of no mans land with the might of a thousand soldiers advanced towards his very being as the sound of overlapping footsteps marched forth an army as far as one could see, and Victor couldn't see very well right now. Trying to grasp his thoughts similar to a way in one would try to get a grip on quicksilver, it was nearly impossible for him to even comprehend though, and his supply of willpower having being exhausted due to the tremendous amount of stress as a result of the aftermath of memory access.

The bright light came, signifying the end of his life? Was he dead when he'd thought it just begun? Suddenly his body began to sooth as a pleasurable feeling surged through his body. His state of mind had been raised and his willpower replenished. His brother had given him a second chance to fight.

"What . . .?" Victor's mental defences rose to combat the threat of mental invasion as his cognition returned. Rising to his feet, it seems his body was adjusting to sudden shift of cognition state and the impair of his ability to balance. Getting it right after a few steps, Victor was able to walk once more and grasp the memory he'd interpreted more consciously. It had seemingly been minutes ago that brother Alceus killed Victor's mother in pursue of his own selfish ambitions.

He was speechless for a few seconds as time went by, repeating the memory over in his head a few more times to make sure he'd gotten it right.

"Victor! Come, we have to defeat Zeus quickly" Alceus's voice rang throughout the rain, cloaked and muzzled by the louder sounds of battle. He'd never avenged his mothers death, and the thought of doing so had already crossed his mind mere seconds ago. The same woman that raised him died by the hand of Alceus, the brother he never knew he had until recently. Now he was asking for help, he was commanding Victor as if nothing had happened.

"Why didn't you save me, Victor, why, why..." The memory of his bloody mother invoked one reaction from the Olympian Victor, the once young boy who'd tried to gain his parents affection day and night: He simply shrugged her memory off and dove into battle against the copy of Zeus, smiling as he ran forward with his Mighty Hammer Mjolnir and his Great Adamantine Sword.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Legacy_
Marvelous.  I find it marvelous how immensely overrated Mount Olympus is.  Traveling throughout the catacombs became awfully simplistic when warfare erupted so gloriously.  A night all by my lonesome.   Embracing the very essence of foretelling what may or may not come.

He reads the pages of a prophecy he once feared for the longest.  It tells his mind of multiple possibilities.  Time convergences.  His aunt's eventual actions against humanity.  Stories of despair, hopefulness, and acceptance.  For now he remains unbiased.  Unable to embrace the idea of his family being the monsters books describe them to become.  Fingertips slide across the stone wall.  Yellow eyes decipher the ancient language within milliseconds. 

This war was crafted by the mechanisms of Alceus' energetic mind.  He's not human, god, nor creature.  He is nothing more than a device meant for devastation.  He believes himself to be an activist of Vasilias' cause.  When in actuality he's nothing more than a strategist who gets off on the idea of death and decay.  His emotions are rehearsed.  He is not a man.  He is a figment of imagination.

"Olympus will not be conquered in less than two days.  So says the Son of Thunder."  White energies slide around exposed flesh.  Withholding the Book of Prophecies, Noah steadily walks up these crackled stairs.  His godly armor as well as health appropriately rejuvenated.  He is once more exposed to the denizens of a modern Greek tragedy.  A smile stretches across his face as the sight of Helena Troy excites the nervous system. 

I have these unresolved feelings.  Once upon a time, I learned to love again when we met in the sands of Athens.  Combating monsters sent by the hag known as Hera.  However, she ruined me just as Chaos Agent and the people before her.  She made me believe in marriage, children, and a future meant for two.  Torn away only weeks after she grew bored.   Love shared with my brother and now with my teammate.  How many times will she hurt me, until I break? 

Charmix and Clara Mass go on the offensive.  Their magics have already infected the mind of Victor Grey with great precision.   "Clara?!".  Helena shouts in confusion at the sight of thee redheaded mystery.   "I do not know who you are but I advise you to stand down!".  She demands before setting her weapons, prepared for the worse these female furies had to offer.  Clarice would no doubt attack but instead she stands, clapping at the bravery demonstrated by a woman who nearly died hours ago. 

Offering a free shot the master class assassin, awaits the heroine to make the first move.  Things do not go according to plan when Alceus so rudely interrupts.  "Helena forget her! I need your help to defeat Zeus ."  He charges against the All-Father of Olympus but he who is to smart for them all, split his body into three.  An idea brought into his mind by Clarice's ever so subtle telepathy. 

"Angeni, I wouldn't worry about Zeus."  Inhaling the foul smells of chaos, light emits from his palms.  

I have touched her skin.  I have kissed her lips.  Knowledge shared from nights shared.  Although her hatred for me burns bright today, there was this time, when we were one in the same.  Tapping into my gifts isn't a problem.  Watching the toys fight one another will be a delight.  With a simple gesture she will fall to her knee, paralyzed, and open to Zeus' assault.

Blood Manipulation:  The latest power granted by All-Seer people during his quest to discover the origins of the Zeraz Prophecies.  Able to sense how many individuals are within a given room due to feeling the blood pressure associated with living organisms.  If Noah can touch the lips of an opponent with his own, he can temporarily control the body to his liking.  Making them believe whatever they desire....even victory.  Ability has affects on intimate partners, past or present.

"Kneel before Zeraz." Noah whispers into the wind.  Feet away, he stands idly.  Observing and analyzing as if this entire debacle is a scientific experiment.  His aunt's influence has made him to foregone but he will not question her actions, because although she's lost a screw or two, her actions are with purpose.  They may not see eye to eye but one thing his for sure.  Zeus will fall but not by the hands of a rag tag team of court jesters. 

These prophecies have told me everything.  I know what I must do.  No one can stop what comes next. 

A book of prophecies morphs against his face, shifting into a demonic helmet of sorts.  Gods surround him.  Puzzled by his out of character actions.   

"Don't look at me that way.  Athena, you of all people should not question me.  We're all flawed heroes.  Responsibility is power.  Take responsibility for the consequences of your actions, and the world is yours.  Everything is a choice.  Do you not remember that damn lesson?  I do what I do for the better of my family.  If taking Olympus is going to happen, it will happen by the testament, tell your daughter to leave the affairs of beings far above her pay grade.  Olympus has always been a Zeraz matter.  This sudden barrage because an ancient God no has ever mentioned before is completely and utterly retarded.  I know what you're trying to do Athena and it won't work.  I won't allow it.  I will not allow you to shift destiny!  You piece of shit!!" 

She too falls to her knees.  Losing oxygen...second by millisecond.  "Have you forgotten my twenty-first birthday?  How I enjoyed that night.  Don't worry your only daughter will combat Zeus, she will not rescue you.  Even though she won't see it, I want you to watch as I end the life of Hephaestus.  Watch as your plans crumble you wicked harlot!"  
Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Thee_Champion

Trading powerful blows with almighty Zeus, a fearless Alceus could only hope that his comrades, Victor and Helena were succeeding against their respective Zeus copies as he was. Though victory seemed to still be far from his grasp, especially given the current predicament not only looming over him but every other warrior who chose to side with heroic Alceus. Every single blow that collided against Zeus' face released a bright burst of light green energy, while Zeus' relentless strikes discharged violent electrical energy in immense bursts. "You are a fool boy!", the ruler of Olympus taunted, nearly brutalizing The Champion with a thunderous right hook that was fortunately dodged by a quick-thinking Alceus who instantly countered with a quick spinning back heel kick, forcing Zeus to stumble somewhat from the disorienting attack. "Your stance is sloppy", a smirking Alceus taunted, blocking another one of Zeus' strikes with his forearm. "Do not mock me child!", the skyfather shouted, throwing a fruitless uppercut, his once favored son or specifically creation, dodging it with fantastic head movement. Teasing the Lord of Lightning with several jabs, The Champion almost instantaneously decimated Zeus with an elbow strike, sending the skyfather flying into a complex of infrastructures of Olympian architecture.

Collapsing the entire infrastructures as a result of his impact, the skyfather soon got to his feet, rage consuming his eyes. Having realized that close combat against a fighter as gifted as his son was useless, Zeus focused on other aspects of the battle, while possessing equal power to The Champion, Zeus simply could not contend with the technical superiority of Alceus' mastery of hand to hand combat. Thrusting his palm forward, Olympus' ruler discharged a colossal lightning bolt that sped towards mighty Alceus. Struck by his father's vicious attack, The Champion dropped to his knees, wincing in pain, "Not so confident now eh boy?", Zeus mocked, his overbearing laugh was a triumphant one, poisonous to Alceus' ears. The devastating lightning bolt was instantly followed by a vast array of explosive mystical energy bolts that Zeus shot towards an aware Alceus. Quickly leaping over the energy bolts, The Champion sighed, believing that he had escaped his father's attack only for the bolts to abruptly erupt in a violent explosion inches away from his back. The energetic explosion sent the Son of Olympus hurling towards a grinning Zeus who pulled his fist back, his intention clear. However, being his father's superior in hand to hand combat, The Champion quickly saw through his father's simplistic plot. Making it seem as though he was bracing himself for his father's attack, Alceus re-positioned himself in midair, barely dodging Zeus' thrusting punch. Extending his arms, The Champion grabbed his father's by the wrist and ruthlessly slammed him against the adamantine-marble floor beneath their feet. "I hope Victor and Helena are doing well against their Zeus copies", he thought.

Hurling Zeus into the horizon, The Champion quickly examined himself, blood was dripping from his forehead and he had suffered several severe burn marks from Zeus' onslaught. Fighting through the pain of the deep wound on his back having come as a result of Zeus' mystical bolts, The Champion suddenly, in the blink of an eye detected fading energy-signature in the vicinity. His eyes widened as he realized that it was his beloved sibling, Athena, his most treasured sibling. "What's happening to her? Her energy-signature it's fading. She's dying!", The Champion realized, while maintaining a widespread awareness of everyone's energy-signature, and with his mastery over these elusive energy-senses, Alceus had no need for his eyesight. "Apollo! Heal her", Alceus commanded, sensing Closure's nearby energy-signature. As a reluctant Apollo nodded and healed Athena, The Champion quickly realized the liabilities in the group, the ones who were best suited to positions away from battle. And these were Hephaestus, Hebe, and Athena. Quickly pulling out his golden sword, The Champion addressed them, "You three are too vulnerable right now. I can't have any of you dying, it would only make things worse. You three are best suited to tasks outside the battlefield", The Champion said, before sensing a speeding lightning bolt inches away from incinerating Hephaestus and Hebe. Zeus had returned to the offensive. Quickly jumping in front of the divine pair, Alceus sacrificed his advantageous position against Zeus in order to save both Hephaestus and Hebe from certain death. Dropping to his knees as his body jerked around, releasing the remaining energy from Zeus' attack.

Slowly getting to his feet as he sensed Zeus' approach, The Champion looked at all three gods, "I'm sending you all back to Vasilias' dimension. It would be a major blow to us if we lost you three", Alceus said, before tearing open a portal behind them with his golden sword, quickly returning the godly trio to Vasilias' restricted dimension as the portal closed as instantly as it opened. Turning to face an approaching Zeus, Alceus struggled to get to his feet, his injuries clearly rendering it a difficult task to fight as fluidly as he was mere minutes ago. Quickly tossing his golden sword to Victor, Alceus shouted, making sure he had his brother's attention, "Victor! Catch!", he said before shooting a gigantic green fist from his power ring. As the fist smashed against Zeus' entire body, Alceus tossed his adamantine spear in Victor's direction as well. "Victor, Helena! Come, it's time to end this", The Champion said, before sending a telepathic message to both Victor and Helena, making use of his control over psionic energy, "Alright, Victor let's review the plan. We head to Zeus' throne room and you trick him into thinking you want to absorb his orb's energy into the spear. Knowing Zeus, he'll try and absorb the entire orb into himself before you can to the spear, that'll be his downfall. His body can't contain all the energy in the orb. His body will quickly deteriorate as a result. It is then that you use my sword to send him into an undisclosed location, he won't be able to return in that weakened state he'll soon be in. Helena, you'll be helping me distract the other two Zeus copies while Victor tricks the other one and defeats him", Alceus concluded, before making a final statement for Victor, "It's all on you now brother. Let's not let everything we've accomplished go to waste", he said, briefly smiling at Victor before returning his attention to Zeus who returned to continue the battle, not knowing of the plan that Alceus had devised with Victor.

And while Closure lurked in the vicinity, observing the battle like a scientist does his test subjects, Clara Mass would do everything in her power to seize the throne of Olympus for herself. While Zeus is the enemy for now, should the Zeraz duo dare oppose the band of heroes and gods after Zeus' defeat, they should indeed expect a challenge. However, knowing Clarice's manipulative ways, The Champion could never allow Clara to take the highest hierarchical position in Olympus, something that he discussed with Vasilias hours before arriving in the battlefield, and a decision had been made in regards to dealing with Clarice. While Alceus, Helena and Victor were off to ensure Zeus' certain defeat, Vasilias established a temporary telepathic link with Clara, hoping that what he and Alceus had decided would satisfy Clara. "You can see that the heroes, they fight with valiance and trust one another. Clarice, you used to be so different before. I do not recall you being so... untrustworthy and manipulative, so disregarding of the lives of others simply for a selfish goal. Can you not see the impurity of your ways? How twisted you have come? Simply because life has not been kind to you? Instead you choose to embrace evil's temptations. Perhaps you were too weak to fight them and you perceived it as the easy way out. But most of us here have not had it easy. For eons I was not allowed to meet with my family. I missed the birth and growth of so many of these new gods that are my family. I had to watch my family affairs from afar and accept that my brother cares not for me. But I did continued to fight for my sanity and I found peace. I know that these words are gibberish to you, you cannot relate to such emotions but I say these things because I care for you as family. I genuinely do", Vasilias admitted, making his final attempt at helping Clarice see the light, however, he knew that she was too far gone to even listen.

"I have a proposition that I came up with when I spoke to Alceus many hours ago. We do not want more bloodshed in this war, and battling you for the throne would only bring more death. And while I cannot allow you to rule with me as Olympus' queen, I can award you the other best position as my adviser. You'll have the power of a princess plus decision making capabilities and... if I die, you will be queen, it has been decided", Vasilias concluded, hoping that his offer would be considered, but aware of the fact that the last portion of his deal left an opening for Clara Mass to make assassination attempts in the future in order to fulfill her role as queen should she choose to accept Vasilias' proposition. Meanwhile, seductive Aphrodite waits patiently, watching the war through her crystal ball, licking her soft moist lips as she caught sight of Ares, the most famous of her lovers. "All in due time. All of this shall be mine. Perhaps I should begin my quest for glory now. Months from now, these fools will be crawling underneath my thumb", the Goddess of Love smirked before leaving the divine realm in a portal to the Underworld, searching for Hades' soul for he is an integral part of her future plans.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By VictorGrey
We have been travelling through a cloud. The sky has been dark ever since the war began.

When two forces collide, there is always damage. The Skyfather charged forward into battle as Victor assessed his stance and position, being a master of the arts himself. While Zeus concerned himself with whoring and politics, Victor never had the luxury of sitting on a throne, he had the privilege to be knowledgeable. Taught in the arts of combat by Ares himself from a young age, he was one of the best in Olympus, and it became clear that his brother Alceus was on par with his own skills as he jumped into battle.

Victor has lead armies for a majority of his life and was a great tactician, he was already four steps ahead of Zeus as he began simulating the battle already. The Skyfather had the first strike, sending his big fist towards Victors chest as he shifted weight to his knee, raising his body stance on par with Victor's to deliver a great punch that would've rattled his ribcage. Being one step ahead, Victor lowered himself down with great speed as the punch flew past him, raising his body once more as he protracted the dual knives he'd acquired at Vasillias's dimension. Knowing his father would no doubt attempt a dodge to his next attack, he'd times his next strike to the left as indicated by body posture. Throwing his two arms forward and behind Zeus's back, Victor pulled in as he stabbed the Skyfather's shoulder blades, the sound of his grunt loud enough for the gods to hear.

"Allow me to discipline you!" The Skyfather threw a grab onto Victor's back, pulling him in for a jab that sent him flying back one more. Executing a flip, Godly Victor landed perfectly on his feet, using momentum on his knees to balance. Through use of magical levitation, 15 daggers of Victor flew out of their holding belt as he thrust his arms forward, signifying the direction in which the daggers launched, all at vital places of the nervous system to immobilise Zeus.

As the knives hit their mark, they didn't dig as deep as Victor had hoped, leaving Zeus to smirk "Is that all you got boy? What a disappointment!"

"Victor! Catch!" Alceus's voice came from afar as Victor turned to face his brother out of instinct and reflex as a golden sword flew in the air, rotating in the air as it flew towards Victor. Raising his hands to firmly catch the sword, it felt powerful and its energy signature didn't lie. Next, Alceus tossed his Adamantine spear into Victor's hand, another powerful weapon. "Victor, Helena! Come, it's time to end this" Victor ran over to his brother, leaving the slowed Zeus unable to catch up.

"Alright, Victor let's review the plan. We head to Zeus' throne room and you trick him into thinking you want to absorb his orb's energy into the spear. Knowing Zeus, he'll try and absorb the entire orb into himself before you can to the spear, that'll be his downfall. His body can't contain all the energy in the orb. His body will quickly deteriorate as a result. It is then that you use my sword to send him into an undisclosed location, he won't be able to return in that weakened state he'll soon be in. Helena, you'll be helping me distract the other two Zeus copies while Victor tricks the other one and defeats him" The plan was laid out and well, all spoken through a telepathic relay. This was it, the grand finale. A slight smirk came over Victor's face, one he obviously tried to hide.

"It's all on you now brother. Let's not let everything we've accomplished go to waste" As his brother smirked with a sign of trust, Victor zoned out once more, similar to what happened back at Vasillias's dimension. Immense mental signatures could be detected, not psionic in nature, but mental. A shift of energy signatures had suddenly gone on in Victor's body as return of control came back to him once more, lasting for only five seconds as opposed to the other time.

"Huh?" he looked around at his relatives. With great willpower it seemed as if he was concentrating on something else. "Alceus . . . I don't know what you're talking about" Victor suddenly seemed confused "It wasn't me, I-" Victor cut himself off, he wouldn't want Alceus doubting his mental state now. "I'll explain it all later, but I can do this, trust me" a forced smile came over his face cloaking a sense of confusion "I still know the plan"

Victor began to rush towards the palace and towards the back room with contained Zeus's Biglass. It all depended on him, one hero that couldn't fail the others. But as is the problem with a heavy sense of faith, was it put on the right person?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Clara Mass

She Shall Receive

Life like revenge can be a messy business, and both would be so much simpler. If only our heads could figure out which way our hearts will go. But the heart has its reasons of which reason cannot know.

Men are playing things. Meant not be owned but borrowed from time to time. They are simple minded creatures. Only thinking of the here and now but forget about tomorrow's storms. Within twenty-four hours thee redheaded mystery made a war between Vasilias and Zeus all the more personal with murder and lies. Although one man has figured out her games, the other relentlessly fights for his throne. After seconds of thinking it was time to end this bloody affair. Killing Vasilias without a single tear. With the flip of her crimson colored hair, Clarice draws in the raw energies that make up the Olympian dimension. Focusing her efforts on his heart; she is prepared to release the kill shot.

A telepathic relay invades her conscious. Distracted momentarily, she can only listen to his wordings. "I have a proposition that I came up with when I spoke to Alceus many hours ago. We do not want more bloodshed in this war, and battling you for the throne would only bring more death. And while I cannot allow you to rule with me as Olympus' queen, I can award you the other best position as my adviser. You'll have the power of a princess plus decision making capabilities and... if I die, you will be queen, it has been decided" , Vasilias concluded, the tone of his voice speaks of hesitance. Clarice was not sure of such an offer. It denied her of a dream but was close enough.

"Aren't you worried that I may kill you one day soon? The worst betrayals come from those we trust the most. That my friend is a hint all in its self. So, in all honesty I accept the request under one condition. Princess Helena Troy and her family are banished from ever visiting Mount Olympus and my family is absolved of any actions made today. I take responsibility for Noah and his misconduct. It was all a ploy to reach my goal. I understand you say I have succumbed to the darkness but that is false statement. Vasilias, I've lived on my own for so long that this is merely evolution. I think growing up without someone to protect you from the world forces you to learn how to survive in it. Plain and simple."

Clara Mass claps as Victor Grey struggles with his subconscious, hoping to match up to the supposed greatness that is Alceus. Zeus splits in three. Princess Angeni fights ever so relentlessly. Meanwhile, the Umbra Sorcerer directs his attention to the lovable Charmix. Forces collide and the weaker Gods disperse like weakened molecules within a chemical solution. As for Park, he does what any obedient solider would do, follow directs orders from his superior.

"Charmix. Closure. Place your weapons down. We've already won." Raising her hands in the air, Clarice Michelle Zeraz willingly surrenders. Her eyes remain in constant contact with her youngest nephew. If a single hair is touched, she will no doubt murder his attacker. Blood pressure jumps up as she notices his demonically shaped gear. Unsheathing her ebony blade, Clarice throws the hilt toward his head. Knocking the helmet off and Noah onto his knees. Protecting him was her utmost priority. She steadily walks toward her most trustworthy ally. Her senses remaining in unison with nature. As for Charmix, well the gorgeous magician can handle herself under any circumstance. After all she is prestigious in every shape and form.

In society, women are referred to as "the fairer sex", but in the wild, the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. Defending the nest is both our oldest and strongest instinct. And sometimes it can also be the most gratifying.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The arguing, the fighting they came to this dimension to rest not bicker amongst themselves, it would just leave them weaker easier to defeat insults flew between individuals but Michael didn’t rise, didn’t defend or accuse he simply stood back and watched events unfold no point in wasting any more energy that he’d need to survive the rest of this battle of the gods.

“You are different from the others Witch” from behind the goddess of the moon stood behind him blocking this dimensions sun, he didn’t feel like talking very much but he indulged in some conversation to take his mind off recent events “Really? How so” with a clear hint of boredom in his voice “You do not involve yourself in their disagreement why?” getting up to stand beside her, he was roughly about the same height of not slightly taller “See that?” pointing out to his arguing team mates “that’s raw emotions taking over their better judgement as a Witch many things can fuel my power but If I let them control me my powers become more dangerous than even I like.” No emotion crossed the goddess’ face “I approve of your methods young Witch as the goddess of the hunt I understand you better than I understand the other mortal. I shall leave you now to rest” and with that she left what and odd experience what was the point of it all she wasn’t telling him something he thought.

Apologies had been spoken and forgiveness given at last everyone could finally gain rest. Almost a day hand past and the team were ready once again to take another attempt at tackling the Sky-father. Once again Artemis spoke with him while directing him to Hephaestus “I have spoke with Hephaestus and he has crafted you this item, Observing you in battle I noticed you use magic so I requested that Hephaestus craft you this.” Passing between their hands a think metal bracelet gleamed in the sunlight passing between his fingers it was quite light and two symbol’s were engraved in it one of a crescent moon clearly this was meant to represent Artemis and the other a lightning bolt which was his predominant power. “For centuries the gods have observed witches and in some cases have lent their power the other witch in battle she is not alone. You remind me of myself tough, ambitious and have earned my respect so I give you this, to channel my power to make you stronger I look forward to fighting by your side” placing the bracelet on his wrist the god of fire was about to present him with armour when Artemis blocked his path “He will not need it, it will simply distract him” no words passed between the goddess and the witch but none needed between them.

The war party were ready to move out as both Michael and Artemis arrived everyone looked refreshed each with new armour and weapons at the ready. As Alecus stepped through the group followed him through as quickly as possible. On the other side of the portal was an entirely different environment the signs of recent battle still littered the ground but before them stood the King of the Gods himself commanding and powerful as ever even this close his voice seemed to boom across the entire dimension “So you have come my son. There is no point reasoning with you anymore. It seems like you will only understand your mistakes through my fists. Like an animal, I will beat you and teach you a lesson in obedience" above them the weather echoed the gods anger just like it did with Michael himself in some instances. Thunder boomed above their heads and flashes of lightning split the sky in two, this was just a warning of things to come behind Zeus other divine beings braced themselves for war. The first strike from the sky father erupted from the sky’s and signalled the start of the battle, Lightning feel from the dark and angry clouds above waiting for the right moment Michael redirected the lightning in the direction of the some of Zeus’ minions hopefully taking one or two out in the process. As the various divine beings attacked him he used telekinetic magic to break legs, arms, shoulders, hips any part of the body he could think of to keep them at bay.

Seeing the others at war they all were playing to their strengths until a he saw Angeni attacked by a projectile, it was defiantly mystical he could sense it pulse through the attack. Thankfully she had managed to block it and went back to attacking her duplicate of Zeus after Alecus commanded Apollo and Hercules to take care of her attacker through the smoke, the blood and various bodies he could see it was Charmix and a though crossed his mind if she was able to take control of Victor’s mind what was stopping her from taking control of these gods and that was something he couldn’t let happen Apollo and Hercules were too valuable to lose. About to speak to Alecus he saw had his own hands full with his sky-father the green aura of his lantern rings lit up the scene casting a ghostly shadow behind the combatants so he decided against distracting him.

Running and ducking through the various beings that were being thrown and pummelled by the gods at war Michael was almost there just a little bit behind the god of war and the god of the sun until some creature from behind grabbed him and lifted him into the air and turned him around. Staring at him was a human head but looking down the torso changed to that of a horse it was a centaur. He didn’t have time for this concentrating on the centaur the creature dropped him and clutched his head in pain within moments it collapsed to the ground squirming in pain as Michael telekinetically popped the blood vessels in the creature’s brain. “Please I beg of you stop” the creature pleaded and cried “PLEASE!!” it shouted and with that Michael broke his concentration and the effect ended. Running back up towards Charmix and the the other gods he warned them of her power and attacked himself outstretching his arms a bolt of lightning flashed in the sky and shot out towards the sorceress.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By Belladonna

Her magical spell deflected from the bracelet that was used to shield Angeni "I do not know who you are but I advise you to stand down!" which she then assumed a defensive tactic awaiting for Meili to strike again. Foolish as the young goddess was, not all magic was directive but as well as indirect, but while this was happening her level one mind manipulation was successfully countered by Alceus, she could feel Victor's mind being free of her influence but still was suscitible. She allow his freedom and focused her attention on Angeni, at least half of her attention. "This will be my second kill of a goddess, tell me how would you like your death?" she questioned knowing the answer but be other wise her death in retort, "Helena forget her! I need your help to defeat Zeus" Alceus shouted, but instead place his fellow ally Apollo the morning sun god of light and Hercules. "Bring in the brawns with no brains as you wished warrior they will end up just like Victor." she commented as she then was cornered by both gods on to side at equal long distances. "Charmix. Closure. Place your weapons down. We've already won." Clara speaks out, Meili then raises her hands up above medium length and sarcastically replies "Ooh goody, I won't die today...". But as the novice magician Umbra summoned the elemental raw energy towards her, she effectively slowed it's pace, "Actually all bets are off, you guys get to die today." she smiled as she then split and redirected the lightning at two of the gods.

Both brushed off the weakened attack and charge towards the witch. "Silly men, gods you are yet stupid like your lesser kind." she remained still and allow them to collide towards her, as she both met their weapons to her body, it phased completely through her where she stood and grinned at the two. A telepathic illusion, they were caught without noticing it, hiding her presence telepathically even from the untrain Alceus, she clawed her way through their minds. One thing that amused Meili about the gods were that unlike their mortal counterpart their body were more resilient and durable but their minds, were not, the same, every corner, function, and stimulation. They were within her grasp just as Victor were but except her manipulation would involved something that would make them much more harder for Alceus to shatter and break through. All three stood and watched their every corner awaiting for the Venom Queen to strike and bite her poison, a wind of psychic energy pulse through their bodies and made them stumble backwards, or she thought, she didn't care to much for Umbra at the moment so if he felt it or not was not cared about but as long as the two gods did, which they did. The psychic wave shrieked into their mind and she spoke to them like a higher being, denouncing the gods of who they were and nothing more than a higher step for mortals.

The ringing of sound waves travelled through their ears and vibration shook their bodies, she was giving them a her psychic wave. Clutching to their heads they tried to fight off her psychic assualts but they were completely useless. "Now boys, Empress Charmix is in control." her voice within their heads brought fear, as the mind witch then travel through the dark corners of their thoughts and manifested them. Reacting to them as real, she could see the confusion in Umbra's eyes, no idea as to what was happening but knowing they scumble to Meili's telepathy. "Do you feel that?" she asked as a emplosion of psychic bombs were released in their minds, one by one she popped their synaspes, like breaking the light bulbs in their precious brain. She allow them to feel her wraith and she stops her assualt and release her final psychic acts. Pushing their minds into a corner and barricading any action that would attempt to fight them off. Their minds essentially were closed and trapped into a never ending maze, no where out, just as Victor was, but at a more negliable level. Their physical bodies dropped to the floor and appeared in a coma like state, drooling and eyes rolled back revealing the whites of their eye balls. She cage their minds, like animals and she had the locks that would set them free, and in no way was she going to hand them over.

"You and me now Umbra, you and me." her voice echoed on the fields in which they stood, while Umbra's allied gods remained in their brain dead state. She continue to hide her presence, invisible from others in all forms of senses. "Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos! Olo Santire, Dis Et Brav!" she used her spoken spell to shake the brain dead bodies of the gods, their body jumps up and down like those being eletrocuted by defibulater, but instead her spell slowed down the beatings of their hearts. Though the exchange for the spell it slowed down her's as well, luckily she used her own manage to evade the price. Something she luckily thank Eris for. "My clan's magic speaks the unknown language similar to Latin, it's sister. And it's slowly crushing their heart. Soon they'll die. Ooh Umbra what will you do?" she questioned in false despair, the amusement was so much thrilling to her, her desiccation spell then hault. "I rather would invade your mind, but I'm honor bound to facing a witch eye to eye." she then dispels her psychic cloakings and faced Umbra feet away. Of course her words were not true, she wanted Umbra to see her as she kills him, his eyes to meet her's, the one that would put an end to his crusuade and allow him no peace after wards, to rot in purgatory as he hold on to hate.

Her body quickly burns as she summons the winds, dispersing into many petals of cherry blossoms, her home land's national flower. It engulf the battle field, constantly falling from the skies and never ending, flowing with the winds and hiding her body with evey movement she took. A sound tingle in the battle between the two, like small bells coming from all sides. Provoking confusion, Meili dashes in all sides, to continue the noise, but stops and stands in the same spot where she last stood. The noise of the bell continue to ring and so did the raining petals, "I promise your death will be a beautfil one, Umbra. You have my words." she said as she then chanted a short spell "Phasmatos terra mora vantis." the spirits of nature was at her side and she claimed them as her own. The strong gusts of winds blowing the flower petals followed by howling thunder and a strike of lightning missiling from the skies were all directed towards Umbra, free from his influence they were indeed under the Mistress of Magic's voice. "Don't die just yet." she said, hoping her attack wouldn't spoil her fun and put a hault on Umbra's life.

Elsewhere

"Pathetic. You've come and try your best to take me on Eris yet you've failed, on the grounds like pigs, Circe used to keep around. All talk and no action, but do not fear, lovely Aphrodite won't hurt you... just yet." her hands slither towards the weakend chaotic goddess's temple and an immense down pour of emotions fills her body, enough to subdue and control her. Aphrodite was in control and held the jewel: the Amulet of First Magic. The very object first used to drain and expell magic from centuries, crafted by the Goddess Hecate as a means of precaution. But some how the lovely Goddess attained it and conceal it's true image under a glamour. "All in due time. All of this shall be mine. Perhaps I should begin my quest for glory now. Months from now, these fools will be crawling underneath my thumb", the Goddess of Love smirked before leaving the into a portal that would take her directly to the Underworld, in search for the soul fragments belonging to Hades that wouldn benefit her plans, as well as taken her new mind enslaved Eris as well.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Park

Odysseus was first, a natural leader, charging towards Park with his sword raised as the others follow. Park leaned back as Odysseus' sword sliced through the air inches above him and came up to punch Ajax in the face, hard. He's the 'strongest' right? I should probably take him down first. The giant of a man took the punch head on and grinned. Oh sh*t. Park tried to bring his fist back for another shot but the bigger man grabbed his wrist and held him eye-to-eye high above the ground. "Uhm... friends?" Park laughed with a smile before swinging his legs up as Odysseus and Perseus thrust their swords in unison missing Park and hitting Ajax in the stomach. The colossal man's grip loosened and Park slipped out of it swinging his feet up and over his head to land behind him. The plan had been to knife Ajax in the back before engaging the rest but Paris clearly had other ideas. An arrow bounced off Park's chest-plate knocking the wind out of him. He groaned and pulled himself up only to be bashed in the head by Hector's shield.

Park fell backwards and looked up angrily. Seeing Ajax's Trojan counterpart standing above him gave Park and idea and he drew his knife before motioning for Hector to come forward while keeping tabs on Odysseus and Perseus circling him and Ajax coming behind him. Hector charged forward and Park jumped above the incoming slash and kicked Hector's helmet off as his sword cut deeply into Ajax. "Aw, if that ain't just the definition of life imitating art." Park teased as Odysseus and Perseus ran forward. He aimed a strong kick to Perseus' right shoulder which cracked under the pressure as Odysseus' sword came down on his exposed back and crashed against the square shield painfully. Park winced and pushed off Perseus and drove his shoulder into Odysseus' gut before reaching around and stabbing him in the back. He twisted and ripped the blade out of the leader's spine and threw it into Paris' eye before turning to address Perseus. The legend rushed forward but Park shook his head, this had gone on long enough. Park pulled his pistol out and shot Perseus twice between the eyes.

Park let out a deep breath and was about to throw himself back into the fray when something out of the corner of his eye swept low and hit him in the stomach before dragging him up quickly. Park grunted at the impact and began to panic as he went airborne. Daedalus... Park realized as he saw deep red wings beating against the air heavily. "Oh I'm so not getting flown into the sun!" Park shouted against the wind as he pulled out his lighter and set the wings alight.

"Twas not my intention young one." The old craftsman smiled and they began to lose altitude rapidly. "You are a mortal that stands on hallowed ground to commit regicide. You have indeed flown too close to the sun." He laughed as they crashed down. He could feel his ribs break and his shoulder popped painfully at the landing. Park groaned as he began to get up but froze. Standing above him was Zeus, and he looked pissed. Despite himself Park began to laugh though it pained him greatly. Park had no idea he was only facing a copy.

"DO YOU DARE LAUGH IN THE FACE OF YOUR DEATH MORTAL SWINE?!" Zeus roared as lightning cut the air around them and crashed down on Park's shield knocking him to the ground. I did not know that could handle Zeus' attacks.

"No, no I'm not laughing at you big guy." Park said as the lightning subsided and he got to his feet. "It's more the situation, there's a song that matches this perfectly. 'White Lightning's flashing across the sky, you're only young but you're gonna die." Park laughed again before pulling his shield off his back and kicking his duffel across the ground. Then Zeus got really mad. It didn't matter, in a few seconds his bag would go off in an explosion of electricity, c4 and S.P.I.N. tech designed to kill or weaken the gods. It didn't matter the Zeus was gathering energy to attack or that he roared with curses and mocked Park's useless attempts to win. It didn't matter because Park knew his friends had already won.

The words were drowned out by the roar of energy surrounding him. Park did feel the heat though, like reaching into the oven while it was still on only multiplied by a billion. For a while the shield held and Park truly did stand in the shadow of Olympus as light and heat flowed around him. It started with a crack of light. Right down the middle, then the whole shield split apart and Park smiled. Too late Zeus. Too late you abusive bastard. Heat washed over his face like the rays of a sunny day back home before a new light exploded from Zeus and an explosion rushed forth burning Park's skin and tissue away until his bones began to snap and vaporize.

Goodbye.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Angeni

Angeni stood before the magical woman with a serious look on her face now having obtained half power of the spear. "This will be my second kill of a goddess, tell me how would you like your death?". The woman asked curiously. "This will be my tenth kill of a sorceress." Helena mocked but before she could even thrust her sword at the woman, Alceus prevented this from happening. "Helena forget her! I need your help to defeat Zeus," Alceus called out while charging at his father whoduplicated himself. Helena gave the woman one last glance before departing to help her uncle and future husband who were now taking on their father and his two duplicates.

"Alright, Victor let's review the plan. We head to Zeus' throne room and you trick him into thinking you want to absorb his orb's energy into the spear. Knowing Zeus, he'll try and absorb the entire orb into himself before you can to the spear, that'll be his downfall. His body can't contain all the energy in the orb. His body will quickly deteriorate as a result. It is then that you use my sword to send him into an undisclosed location, he won't be able to return in that weakened state he'll soon be in. Helena, you'll be helping me distract the other two Zeus copies while Victor tricks the other one and defeats him."Alceus telepathically told them. As the young goddess made her way toward her relatives she noticed one of the duplicates of Zeus was about to paralyze Alceus from behind while he was busy fighting off the other duplicate. "No!". She shouted before getting in the way of the duplicate and becoming paralyzed by the electric shock."Ha! I guess the fates were wrong about you overthrowing the gods."He smirked while watching her fall on her knees."Just to be sure though."The duplicate lifted the young goddess by her neck and suddenly tossed her off of Mount Olympus which was inside the Olympus dimension.

After saving the man she loved from being paralyzed and possibly killed by Zeus, Helena felt like a whole day had passed before landing into the sea and being washed up on a island. "No....No.....I failed". She banged her fist on the sand repeatedly before hearing a laughter coming from above her. "It's interesting to know that you shared the same fate as your father." He said before landing on the sandy floor and slowly moving toward her body. "I.....will.....kill....you....". She said in pain while trying to pull herself up."Do not be a fool child. How could you possibly kill me if you could barely pull yourself up? Hm....maybe I can help."He said stopping at her body and lifting her up by the back of her neck."To think you were the one who would overthrow the gods."He laughed before tossing her into a tree which collapsed on top of her.

As she was about to pass out a young teenage girl with beautiful white hair and blue eyes appeared out of nowhere and knelt down in front of her."I demand you to get up and fight because you are not weak! I should know because I am your--I am your--I am the Oracle of Athens and you are destined to defeat him. If you do not get up everyone you care for will die by the hands of that monster, do you want that? Think about all the things he has done to you and how much suffering he brings to his family. I must go now and if this helps you......my name is Leiya Sol." The young teenager said before teleporting out of the area.

Helena blue eyes opened widely as she discovered the teenage girl she was talking to was actually her daughter from the future. "Leiya?". She mumbled before memories and rage filled her mind. "I will not.....FALL TO THE LIKES OF YOU!!!". With those words said, Angeni used her super strength to lift the tree and toss it off of her. "You dare go against--". Before he could finish his sentence, Helena flew at him faster than the speed of lightning and tackled him to the ground, brutally smashing his face in with her fist nineteen times, with the last blow causing his face to be gruesomely disfigured, and ending the duplicate life. "I will never again kill....". She promised herself before watching the duplicate body turn into ashes. "Alceus and the others need my help." Helena said before wiping the blood stains off her face and taking off into the sky to return to the battlefield.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thee_Champion

A relieved breath of mild satisfaction escaped from the mouth of the elder god, Vasilias as Clarice had peacefully accepted his terms, instantly relinquishing herself from the deadly war that ravaged the kingdom of Olympus so relentlessly. However, as fate would have it, curvaceous Clarice had terms of her own, particularly demanding that Helena not be allowed entry into the dimension of Olympus. A request that Vasilias reluctantly agreed to, knowing that an objection would possibly open the gates for a potential battle against Clarice, one that the valiant band of heroes simply could not afford to have. Observing the raging battles from a hidden position, wise Vasilias hoped that the bloodshed would soon end and all seemed to be running smoothly after Clarice's departure, however, the witty sorceress Charmix was quickly challenged by the much younger Umbra who tested his magical prowess against Charmix's. Wishing so dearly that he could intervene, Vasilias unfortunately due to the circumstances impairing his control over his power, was forced into a long state of simple observation. "Clarice, I accept your terms. However, know this. While you may have evolved to survive on your own, you no longer have to. You now have a choice unlike before. I have been aware that Alceus has offered his hand to you in friendship? You didn't have anybody before, now you can, you don't have to survive on your own. We are here for you. But, it is your choice", Vasilias added, terminating his telepathic conversation with Clarice.

In the meantime, The Champion fought bravely and relentlessly against his father. "Don't you know when you have been defeated!?", the condescending skyfather shouted over the roaring thunder as he swung his fists wildly, fruitlessly hoping that they would connect with mighty Alceus' body. However, due to perhaps being the finest combatant to ever emerge from the halls of Olympus itself, Alceus was far more superior to his father when the battle's direction demanded that fighting skill be used. Bobbing his head as he dodged his father's strikes, The Champion quickly feinted to the right, distracting almighty Zeus before knocking him to the hard adamantine-marble ground with a precise leg sweep. A confident smirk on display, Alceus looked into his father's angered eyes, "Can't you see what your decisions are doing to you old man? You were never meant for the throne, it was your brother's from the start and-", unfortunately the Son of Olympus' sentence was abruptly interrupted by an irritated Zeus, "You know nothing of what you speak! What does a prince with no intention of ever ruling, know about a throne? You have never desired to rule even if it is your birthright", Zeus snapped, quickly getting to his feet, generating an explosive wave of immense electrical energy. Widening his eyes as he was engulfed by Zeus' blinding energy wave, The Champion had fallen to his knees, panting heavily as Zeus stood to his full height, having taken advantage of his son's temporary drop in guard. The Lord of Lightning wasted no time in continuing his vicious assault, ruthlessly kicking Alceus into the ground as he violently stomped on his son's back.

Rolling away from one of the stomps, The Champion managed to get to his feet, "You know, I used to look up to you. What a mistake that was", Alceus said, shooting an overwhelming barrage of colossal energy blasts at Zeus who rapidly deflected them with his wrinkled hands. However, this was a simple distraction as The Champion quickly disappeared, reappearing behind his father as he brutalized him with a flurry of explosive punches and kicks, utilizing his advantage in speed and skill. With a final strike in the form of a thunderous left-hook, Alceus sent the King of the Gods stumbling over his feet, struggling to stand as he shockingly found himself unable to continue the battle. "What have you done to me?", Zeus asked, demanding knowledge as his entire body succumbed to an eerie numbness, his control over his arms and legs useless. Alceus however, simply smirked, not answering his father's question, having temporarily paralyzed him with deadly nerve strikes. Quickly flying towards his father, The Champion grabbed him by the arm and throat, speeding off high into the mysterious purple skies, leaving a streak of green behind. High above the Olympian atmosphere, mighty Alceus charged his entire body with energy to levels that he rarely finds necessary in battle. "Unhand me!", Zeus demanded, struggling to remove Alceus' hand from his throat. "Gladly", Alceus replied before mustering all his strength into a single explosive punch, sending Zeus rapidly plummeting to the ground as a burst of energy was released. Crashing into the floors of Olympus, the sheer force of Zeus' explosive impact generated a strong shock-wave, leaving cracks in the adamantine-marble floor. Unconscious, the skyfather's body dissolved into mystical energies that took projected his image to Park, taunting the youngster before the Cash Inc. member blew himself up in a blaze of glory, as the astral projection vanished.

Landing to the ground just in time to witness his comrade's untimely demise, "No! Park!",The Champion quickly rushed over to what was left of Park. Dropping to his knees as a smokey skeleton lay in the ground before him, an expression of sorrow attained control over Alceus' face. "...", he was speechless, left without words. "Victor. Park has died in battle, I'm sorry. All that is left of him is a skeleton", Alceus said, in his telepathic message to Victor, "From what I'm seeing, he blew himself up and took most of Zeus' army with him. But focus on defeating Zeus, don't let your friend's death be in vain. We have to win this, for Park. I'm coming", he said, his voice carrying a sorrowful tone. And while he and Park didn't know each other very well, The Champion was riddled with guilt over the boy's death. Victor brought him to the war but it was he who allowed him to fight, he should have known better. With an almost tearful facial expression, mighty Alceus carried the skeleton of his fallen friend in his arms, noticing Helena's return to the mountain. Approaching her as he held Park's skeleton in his arms, he hesitantly broke the news to her, "Helena... Park is dead", and while Helena didn't know Park as well and did not like him, his death will come as a shock and disappointment to her. "I remember promising that nobody would die but I couldn't do it, I failed. I couldn't keep everyone alive", he said, a single tear running down his face as he remembered Park's sacrifice, "But I won't let his sacrifice be in vain. Zeus must be defeated, not just for Vasilias and the good of this family, but for Park as well", The Champion promised, "We have to go meet with Victor now", he said, before dashing off, carrying Park's skeleton with him, concealing it in a protective barrier as he headed towards Zeus' throne room, the location of his gigantic energy-orb and where Victor should now be, changing the tides of the war completely to their favor.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By VictorGrey
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Thud, Thud, Thud

His footsteps silent but heard by all. There was a reason he left Zeus still walking, this was it. The plan had been designed out to them by Mighty Alceus, and foremost Victor's brother. It was a canny plan, if properly executed, they'd win the war by the next two minutes. Rushing into the throne room, the orb seemed to be a long fifty meters ahead of Victor as he ran across the golden floor of Zeus's abode.

Tireless and determined, he ran towards the biglass, shining ever so brightly for him to see from the distance. THOOM! Suddenly a bolt hit his back as thunder surged through him, Zeus wouldn't let him get to the Biglass yet.

"Get back here you coward!" the skyfather stretched his knuckles out against his fist, giving his hands a quick shake as he readied himself to advance on Victor. Raising Alceus's sword, with great concentration on his part, as Zeus pounced on the younger god, suddenly he vanished, appearing a few meters ahead and giving himself a head start to the biglass

"Do you think you can defeat me?" Zeus yelled out to Victor as he ran with godlike speed, and as much as it pained Victor to not throw an insult his way, there was no time for mind games right now. Extending his hands out and using Magic once more, an aspect which he didn't explore often, the remaining ten of his throwing knives were propelled at Zeus's legs. As the Skyfather sidestepped, the knives worked to their enchantment very well, swerving their paths to hit Zeus with perfect accuracy as he grunted in pain.

"Knives!? Did these have the intended effect?" Zeus began to pluck them out of his skin. Nevertheless, the Skyfather was slowed down as Victor approached the Biglass. He would do his country proud.

"Goodbye" Park's thoughts echoed in his head as he began to worry, finding the message cryptic and refusing to believe its obvious meaning. He tried to establish a mental link with Park, but found it impossible, his psionic signature wasn't there anymore. Zeus yelled as he ran towards his son, throwing several lightning bolts that didn't find their mark.

"Come here you dog!" his father was getting frustrated now. Reaching the Biglass, he produced the spear that Alceus had given him, he had about ten seconds before Zeus would catch up, and it was a sure bet.

"Victor. Park has died in battle, I'm sorry. All that is left of him is a skeleton" his brother established a mental link with him as he explained the situation. Victor's whole body and mind froze, noticeable by Zeus as he laughed at his child. He couldn't even reply, he was paralysed for a while. You fool! Don't let it be in vain! Move and grieve later! He though to himself, the spear inches away from the biglass.

"From what I'm seeing, he blew himself up and took most of Zeus' army with him. But focus on defeating Zeus, don't let your friend's death be in vain. We have to win this, for Park. I'm coming" Alceus was in sorrow as Victor's eyes looked to the biglass once more. You heard him, it can't be in vain! Victor moved once more, remembering Park's first near-death experience, he'd learnt not to panic. Delving the spear into the biglass, Zeus could be heard screaming as the spear vibrated, The Biglass was liquid like, with the more he pushed the spear down, the more resistance he encountered.

A tear came down his face as he remembered his friend Park, what would he say now? Tell the others I said hi? Life's a bitch and then you die? or was this just a way to mess with his head? As distraction came over him, Zeus immediately punched Victor away with massive force, stamping him on a wall as the spear almost impaled him, instead falling besides him. Zeus was beginning to absorb the biglass. He did it.

From the other end of the room, Alceus could be seen arriving, no doubt he'd be happy at their success, but all he could think about was his fallen friend. The moments of fun they'd shared together, Fox HQ, Redemption Park, Loner's Nightclub. Did he died remembering Victor as he was? It was his fault from bringing him into this war, remembering how Park had partially suggested being his advisor. I should be running now, getting to a safe distance. Victor ran towards the exit of the room, nodding to Alceus to allow him to know that they'd succeeded. Unable to see Park's skeletal remains floating in a concealed bubble.

He will forever honour his fallen friend, a hero, a warrior, and a pain in the ass sometimes. Rest in Peace Park

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Angeni

After defeating the duplicate of Zeus and meeting her future daughter. Helena returned to the mountain with not a pleasant look on her face, her eagle motiff on the chest of her breastplate which was integrated with a stylized Double-W was now cracked, her bracelets a pair of indestructible steel cuffs made by Hephaestus were cracked due to fighting Zeus who managed to crack the indestructible bracelets, her blue shorts patched with white stars were a bit torn, and her beautiful face was now bruised and covered with scars. "This must end!". Angeni shouted loud enough for everyone to hear before noticing the creatures of mythology were now suddenly gone along with her parents and relatives.

As the young goddess was about to question the whereabouts of her parents and the others, Alceus approached her holding a skeleton with a sadden look on his face. "Please.....tell me that is the corpse of Zeus?". She asked with curiosity, her beautiful blue eyes meeting his."Helena... Park is dead".While Helena didn't know the mortal very well and disliked him for what he did, his death brought tears running down her face."I remember promising that nobody would die but I couldn't do it, I failed. I couldn't keep everyone alive",Alceus said with a tear running down his face."But I won't let his sacrifice be in vain. Zeus must be defeated, not just for Vasilias and the good of this family, but for Park as well", He promised her. "You may not have been able to save a person, but at least you weren't one of the people who didn't try. Park died today a brave warrior and he died choosing the path to save our lives and for that we must thank him in the afterlife. Rest in Peace Park." She said placing her hand on the skeleton of Park and frowning.

"We have to go meet with Victor now", Alceus said before heading toward Zeus' throne. Helena frowned for a moment knowing her uncle would be very sadden discovering his best friend death but she promised herself to help her uncle in anyway she can. "I'm sorry Park.....". She whispered while flying toward Zeus' throne and catching up with Alceus. "Where is my mother and father?". She asked curiously before entering the throne of Zeus and awaiting their fate.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

As the lightning flared down from the sky its momentum slowed to a crawl and spilt attacking Apollo and Hercules luckily though it wasn’t powerful enough to hurt them just shake them up a tiny bit. Still after warning them of her power they charged on to find her what did these beings think that just because they held the status of a god they would be safe from harm Idiots.

"Silly men, gods you are yet stupid like your lesser kind." her voice echoed from the very air she was hiding herself telepathically a glamour that’s what he remembered reading in the grimoire, there really was no point in trying to break the illusion she was a natural telepath just like Michael himself was a natural elemental, and even if he did try nothing would have happened so like the two gods he was blind but it was an unsettling feeling that himself and Charmix had the same thought.

As the two gods and the Witch boy blindly stumbled in their surroundings both of the Olympians let out a cry of pain and clutched their heads in pain she was here…somewhere it was frustrating knowing she was near them but unable to find her. Both Olympians tried their hardest but they to succumb to the mind Witches power. Falling to the ground in pain Apollo collapsed to the ground on his stomach his eyes rolling back into his head while Hercules collapsed on his back the exact same way.

“You and me now Umbra, you and ” Her voice once again echoed through the very air, this was annoying him beyond all reason. Whoa he thought a vibe passed through his body Charmix was using magic but for what looking over his shoulder searching, hoping she finally revealed herself he saw the incapacitated gods jolt and shake violently rushing over to t he nearest one he checked his pulse….nothing, placing his ear against his chest listening for a heartbeat….nothing from behind her voice broke through the sound of raging battle at their sides "My clan's magic speaks the unknown language similar to Latin, it's sister. And it's slowly crushing their heart. Soon they'll die. Ooh Umbra what will you do? I rather would invade your mind, but I'm honour bound to facing a witch eye to eye.”

What could he do he didn’t know the spell that caused it so how could he even begin to know the reversal spell and secondly what a load of bull, honour bound to face a Witch liar all she wanted was for Michael to see her joy at their torment.

Behind him his team-mates had left to complete their mission, their plan was actually working it was a miracle that they’d actually accomplished such a task but Michael’s priority was different his and the now regent fully dead Park along with the other gods were charged with keeping everyone else back and that’s just what he was going to do Charmix can’t win this time, he wouldn’t let it happen.

From above a swarm of light pink flower petal’s circled them, Cherry Blossom’s he thought though he could be wrong. It was obliviously Charmix how many other’s in this battle would use flowers as an attack, an attack realising what was happening Michael telekinetically threw the two gods out of the path of the circling Cherry Blossom’s he help them later if he even could reversing a spell by Charmix was out of his league.

"I promise your death will be a beautfil one, Umbra. You have my words Phasmatos terra mora vantis." Gripping control of nature he felt oddly powerless no-one had even taken command of his environment but yes she did it she turned nature against its protector. As the flower petal’s were propelled through the air Michael deciding they would cause more trouble for him and took charge “Ex Spiritum Intaculum, In Terrum Incedium, Fes Matos Sal Vis Adisdum” channelling the power that the bracelet gave to him the fire rose up from the very earth, circled him and incinerated the flower petals leaving yet more ashes upon the battlefield but quickly a lightning bolt stuck down from the sky hitting him square in the chest, he tried his best to channel the energy through his body without harming it and on the outside he maintained a calm composure but inside he could have screamed, he’d only done this once before and pulled it off successfully this time he only just managed to pass it through his system his finger tips burn from the raw power of the attack but he would survive.

Now he was furious how dare she pit nature against him through the smoke from the now none existent flames and the winds that sweep the ashes through the air he saw her face to face “Your word? Your word is nothing and let’s cut the sh!t about that witch honour speech you want me dead and I have to say you’ve put me in the same mind frame love! also you’re not the only one with a family affinity for Witchcraft and here’s a spell that my family created.” Walking towards her he channelled the power of the bracelet given to him by Artemis.

“Ignes Dissipare et Vallum” suddenly fire’s erupted and at an astonishing rate propelled itself through the air and on the ground towards her. He knew Charmix better than that she was very powerful and more knowledgeable in sorcery there a massive chance she could counter his spell but he pushed on if he could get close enough and stab her with his yet to be conjured soul dagger he’d be able to take her out.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Clara Mass

Choices Are Made

I have to thank God for my barbie doll like face, for my incredible physique, and tremendous stamina throughout these twenty-fours hours of time-crunching battles as well as master class manipulation.  Today's marks my first day of true independence.  I've won a bout without every putting much effort into this entire catastrophe.  I must applaud myself for such wondrous acting skills.   

"And the Oscar goes to..." Hands clasped together, Clarice congratulates herself on a job well done.  Her vigilance rewarded.  And here she stands petting the head of her ever so temperamental nephew.  Thee skies cry from crackling pops of horrendous noise.  Darkness descends as the mighty Zeus falls duplicate by overzealous duplicate.  Flesh tingles as a breeze of warmth brushes against her back.   

"Who even invited this punk?"  Spinning around the redheaded mercenary bursts into a furious sprint as the Umbra Sorcerer so carelessly attacks Charmix.  She does not care for the theatrics or the purpose behind this sudden psychological feud.  Stretching out her arms, fingers touch the ground when she effortlessly flips forward in order to position herself between the two combatants.  Clarice cannot comprehend the level of stupidity exuding from his pours but she will end him without question. 

A soul dagger pierces her nearly unbreakable skin.  His sense of direction is surprisingly good as its strategically placed into the lower midsection for instantaneous blood loss.  Staggering backwards, she licks off blood glossed lips.  Channeling the magics at work there is something inside her mind that shatters.  Grasping onto his wrists, she hopes to break his bones like the twigs they are.  "On your knees!" 

Pulling the dagger out of her body; the illustrious optimist is offended by his animosity.  Surely his attitude toward women indicates homosexuality.  Disappointment by his unwillingness to surrender, Clarice kicks his shins.  Her wounds heal but he just won't obey.   

"This is just not acceptable."   Eyes roll at his resiliency.  If he continues to batter a woman attached to her on a friendly level; Zeraz' very own matron will attack once more.  This time utilizing the magics she at times is hesitant to exercise.  There is absolutely no need for further loss.  Park has passed away in a note-worthy effort in vanquishing Zeus' minions.  He is now among the deceased for his valiant efforts.  His fight for a sketchy clause will be remembered as the Crisis in Olympus is forever etched into textbooks within thee Olympian library.  It is rather pathetic to have upcoming talent dwindle so quickly.  Park and Seward had so much potential, at least they use too.  

King Zeus, if you are listening than my deary you have already lost.  The barbarous apes have tricked you during these games of thrones.  For some time I honestly believed you had the chance to rise from the ashes victorious.  Yet, you shame all those who have blindly followed their sky father.  I can attribute nothing to you Zeus.  I actually favored you but Vasilias has proven his worthiness as King.  He's done what you failed to do.  Convince followers, utilize humanity, and kill without a touch.  We could of done great things with one another but you were a little too late.  I blame the prophecies, I blame my mother, but at least your memory will fade.  No one will ever remember the self-indulgent, sex consuming, retarded imp known as Zeus. In retrospect you should have seen this day coming.  Laugh!  Enjoy the power high.  It won't last any longer. 
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By VictorGrey
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

War was at it's conclusion there was always the moment which could make or break it, they were at the climax. Running past Alceus and out of the room, Victor turned back to yell to his brother "We have to go!" Helena was approaching from the distance as he informed her of the situation "This is it Helena, survive the empowered Zeus and Olympus is saved, now run!" Victor couldn't take him out in direct confrontation, not with that power level, he intended to create as many barriers between them until his body degrades.

"Oh, and Alceus!" Victor smiled "Catch!" he tossed the spear and sword to Alceus as the walls came crumbling down beside him, Zeus smashing through adamantine with his pure fists. Victor began to sprint, taking as many unpredictable turns as he could, the memory of Park catching up with him once more. Almost tripping down, he could see Zeus running behind him, his muscles ripping through his armour.

"God forbid that his pants rip up! I don't want to see that overused Penis!" Victor yelled out to taunt Zeus. By now they were at a different part of the Palace completely, his friends left behind.

"Come here boy! You can't outrun me!" Zeus began to charge up a lightning bolt, his own power uncontrollable in his own hands. Victor turned back to see a bolt radiating in his own hands.

"You big fck! You can't control that!" Victor was worried. Zeus picked up on this and grinned.

"You just fear my newfound power" Zeus fired the bolt, the strong recoil messing his name and instead applying it's excessive power to the roof as the walls rumbled. The whole corner of the palace he was in was coming down, the quarter his friends weren't in. Zeus raised his arms to shield himself as Victor reciprocated the action. The adamantine roof came crumbling down on the both as they were enveloped by the heavy metal and rubble.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dazed and hurt, an arm tore through the golden metal, the arm of Zeus as he grabbed Victor and pulled him out. Fck! I wasn't supposed to get caught.

"You will be joining your friend soon" Zeus began to apply pressure to Victor's neck, slowly to see him die. The bastard had about fifteen more seconds to live still, Alceus could never save him in time, Zeus would die and so would Victor . . . unless, entertaining the notion of just dying now, there was a war to be won, there was a way to save both himself and Zeus. Raising his hands up towards Zeus's chest, Victor began to absorb Zeus's newfound power into his own as his neck began to mend itself. Both were blinded by the light, the power so raw. Victor was weaker than Zeus however, he only had ten seconds with that energy before he died.

"No! It's mine!" Zeus screamed out like a child who had just lost a toy. Victor gazed at the man that once was his father, no more. This man killed Park, a soldier of war and his best friend. Charging up a sufficient amount of the energy he'd acquired, he raised his arm to the Skyfather.

"This is for Park you bitch!" the energy was powerful enough to knock the Skyfather unconscious, sending him flying through walls until he reached the main room once more, crumbling for the whole team to see. Only six seconds until the energy devoured him and his trained mind was already formulating a plan, he would need to dispense of all that energy. I'll just send it into the sky. I've deviated from the plan, but it was under extreme measures and was met by great success. No time to think!

Victor raised his hands, sending a thick beam of energy into the sky for the whole olympus to see, the collective energy of the titans being disposed of as he yelled out in pain. The effort it will take! The deadline! Your body can't handle it! indeed his body was burning out, but it beat dying. After a few seconds of dispensing the energy, Victor collapsed on the ground for a while, looking through the debris of the walls that once stood, he could still see Zeus laying on the ground.

Zeus had just devastated a quarter of the palace, caused the death of a few of his uncles, killed Park and finally fell, at a price. Receiving a hand up, Victor was too dazed to see who had helped him, but didn't care. He advanced through broken walls, making it back to his team.

"We won?" Victor motioned to Alceus's sword "Get rid of that bastard" Victor sat down leaning on a wall. "Park isn't dead, he can't be" he was in denial, the war had truly shaken him when suddenly something surfaced to his mind. It had appeared his healing factor had tried to bury a painful memory, but the magics proved superior. "Hera?" Victor's gaze turned to Alceus as he began to sob "why would you kill Hera? How come it's only now I remember?" Victor sobbed as he rushed forward to Alceus, he'd already lost a friend, was about to lose a father and his trusted brother had just seemingly killed his mother.

"You deluded . . . obsessed . . ." Victor was taking in deep breaths as he took a stance, concentrating to create an energy blast . . . but nothing came out. Victor had burnt off his own energy when he dispensed of the titans power, that he was no longer a god, he was only Peak human now. "You became a monster" his world appeared to fall apart, how much had he lost in this war? He'd endured, and now his power was lost to him. Victor was no longer a god.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Thee_Champion

The climatic battle against Zeus was growing restless with the terrifying amounts of energy being released as the divines traded blows and fought each other across an entire dimensional plane. Having ordered his brother Victor to proceed with the plan to defeat almighty Zeus, The Champion had awarded his sibling with his indestructible adamantine spear and sword. And while Victor dealt with the King of Gods, mighty Alceus held resourceful Park's remains in his arms as his love, Helena comforted him in his rigorous efforts in attempting to maintain the safety of all that fought beside him in this momentous battle of the divines. Alceus nodded his head, Helena's words had eased his stress, however, his sadness at Park's death remained. She then asked for the whereabouts of her parents. "Don't worry about them", Alceus answered, "I sent them back to Vasilias' dimension. They were being killed and were too weak to continue fighting so I sent them to a safe place so they can heal", he concluded. "Your father nearly died. Luckily I was there to take the lightning bolt shot for him. They're safe now Helena", he said, displaying an assuring smile.

It was time however, to finally end this epic war of gods. Dashing over to powerful Zeus' throne room, he encountered his brother proceeding with the plan. Having enveloped Park's skeletal remains in a spherical protective barrier, The Champion set it aside, gently placing it on the ground as he readied himself for what is to come. While Victor struggled to absorb Zeus' orb, the vaunted skyfather was quick to interrupt the process and foolishly absorb the energy-based orb into himself, just as planned. A sly smirk came across The Champion's face as he watched his so called father make the entire plan an easy task. "It worked. Didn't think it would be that easy", he thought, quickly realizing that in spite of his plan's success, they now were faced with a nigh-omnipotent Zeus consumed by rage. As the arrogant skyfather's rampage throughout his divine kingdom began, mighty Alceus and Victor fled the scene, evading Zeus' attacks as they could, attempting to survive and conquer the forces of death that chased them. Narrowly dodging a lightning-based construct shot towards him by the maddened skyfather, The Champion quickly detected an exponential decrease in energy-levels in the vicinity. Turning round, he was surprised to find that Victor was absorbing Zeus' energy just as Alceus had done with the Titans. With the massive quantity of energy in his possession, Victor cleverly struck Zeus down with a blast.

Forced into a temporary state of unconsciousness, the Lord of Lightning collapsed on the marble floor. With Victor releasing the remaining energy he had absorbed in the form of a colossal energy beam that he shot upwards to the violet Olympian skies, The Champion sincerely could not believe that they had succeeded at such a rate. "We did it?", he asked himself with a content smile, before Victor snapped him out of his celebratory state by tossing him his golden-adamantine sword. Catching it in midair, the heroic Olympian walked towards his father's fallen body, looming over it. Removing his Green Power Ring and slipping it into his satchel, the color of The Champion's radiant outward flailing aura of violent energy and glowing eyes shifted reverted from green to a divine golden light, surrounded by blue electrical arcs. Briefly looking at his father's unconscious body, Alceus' grip on the sword tightened as his father was slowly regaining consciousness, just enough for him to have his final moments with his son. "Doing this to you doesn't make me happy. It's not something that I've been looking forward to. I mean despite all of the bad things you've done, even if you did try to kill me. You're still the one who brought me into the world. But this is what has to be done", and with a somewhat sorrowful facial expression, The Champion swung his sword in the air above Zeus, tearing open a dimensional rift that instantly sucked the skyfather into it, transporting him to an undisclosed extra-dimensional plane from which there is no escape.. for now at least.

And while they had defeated Zeus, the battle between witches raged on. Charmix and Umbra, testing each other's magical prowess. And while it was an impressive display of supernatural pyrotechnics, it would soon come to an end with the untimely stabbing of Clara Mass. With the war at an end and nothing left to fight for, Charmix having grown bored of the charade, makes her departure as the battle of witches comes to an end. With everything set right, Victor having been rendered totally human, asked Alceus why he had killed his beloved mother Hera, something that Alceus did not do. And while Victor attempted to attack him, Alceus could see that Victor was not himself. "Wait what?", Alceus' expression was one of confusion, "Victor, I was with you the entire time throughout this war and even when we rested. How could I have possibly done that?", he pointed out, before realizing that these were most likely the effects of the psionic energy that Charmix had directed towards his mind. "Of course! Charmix.. the psionic energy she used. She must have altered some of the memories in your mind. Don't worry Victor, I think Apollo and Athena can help with some magic, but it'll take a few days to heal your mind from the telepathic assault. Thank you for everything brother", Alceus said, as his siblings had fought so bravely, some were unconscious, others temporarily brain-dead.

It didn't matter, as in a few days they were all fine and the healing of Victor's mind would have begun. As Vasilias took the throne with Clarice unfortunately being his adviser, Alceus examined the once proud kingdom of Olympus that had now been reduced to shambles by the war. Standing beside him was Helena, the woman he had hopelessly fallen in love with. As he warmly held her hand with his own, he turned to face her, "The war is over", he smiled, gazing into her eyes, placing one of his hands around her waist. As he leaned in, Alceus planted a passionate kiss on her lips, their soft moist lips meeting in romantic embrace. The war was finally over, and the turmoil within the Olympian family had come to an end. His final words as he approached Victor while Apollo and a returning Athena used their greatest magical and healing efforts to cleanse him of telepathic disruption, were one of concern. "Victor, thanks again for everything you've done. But what's gonna happen to you now? Your energy-signature.. it's human. And I don't know how to restore godly powers. Vasilias does but he still needs to regain control of his powers and that will take years. Well, I'm just glad we're still alive".

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Clara Mass

Epilogue

Clara Mass holds her notepad, tightly beside her chest.  Wiping off grime from a unused mirror.  She taps three times.  The mirror glows vibrantly.  Before tying up her crimson colored hair, she cleans off her hands with her magnificent power of course.  Adjusting her technologically advanced glasses, Clarice peers into the abyss. 

"Everything has settled out.  A soul dagger through the body, coursed through her bloodstream.  An explosion of lights seemingly ridden Charmix of an infestation from an extra-dimensional force.  The war is over and everyone is happy in their own special way.  Heart warming I'm sure but I couldn't care less.  I have done as expected and been placed properly in the new Olympian hierarchy.  Vasilias is our newly crowned King.  Not a woman by his side except moi." 

Chuckling in her signature fashion.  She blows a kiss just to piss off the gal who holds no true form.

"You were wrong.  He's changed since the banishment.  Centuries of being lonesome can effectively alter a man's personality.  Haven't you taken notice to my own ascent into godliness?  Please don't get feisty with me.  If it were not for my interference in this unholy affair, I would have never reclaimed the Book of Prophecies.  Of course I know what happens next.  The Zeraz bloodline is implemented into the history books once and for all.  Mother please, I can handle myself." 

Biting on her lower lip, Clarice squints at the idea of failure. 

"Alceus has fallen for Helena Troy.  Although he is meant for kingship, he remains distracted by such a manly looking princess.  There's not a doubt in my mind that says she won't challenge what comes forward.  So I quickly devised a proper plan of action.  Vasilias has accepted my request and so I have accordingly banished her kin from every stepping foot in the Olympian dimension." 

This is a spiritual experience.  Basking in the ambiance.  

"Are you grimacing at me?  Aren't you proud of your daughter?  The one you so selfishly abandoned all those years ago.  It is I who's brought glory to our family once again.  It is who will run the mortal realm while you remain stuck in this mirror.  Call me names.  These imbeciles have done just the same.  However, I will do what no other persona has done before.  I will dominate anyone who steps in my way!  No longer a doormat.  From here on out, mankind will soon learn that it is I who they pray too." 

Clarice pauses for dramatic affect.  Her knack for annoying people has increased tenfold since the change in wardrobe. 

"As the executive administrator to King Vasilias, it is my duty to uphold his wishes but I will have my fun as well.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.  Mortals rage war yet again in the confounds of Maya Lopez' Utopia.  Pawns playing against one another, while it is I who will shower with the victor.  Aren't you just jealous?  Mother, I have accomplished what you could not.  Athens, Greece.  From what I understand...it's rather pleasant this time of year."

Clicking on her pen the redheaded mystery jots notes on her blank notepad.  A devilish smirk stretched across her face.  New direction, new morals, and a sense of purpose in a generation meant for her rule.  However, until that day comes she will play by the rules.  Watch the toys and convince the Olympian Champion of his destiny to be by her side.  As for Angeni.  Well that's a story for another day.   

Pulling off sheets from her stiffened bed, businesswoman Clarice sits beside the sleeping body of a blond man meant for the oceans.  Caressing his leg, she warms his body from her other worldly finger tips.  Violet eyes glimmer.  Ideas ramble around in her subconscious.  And so the chessboard changes.  New players are welcomed but all will fall down in due time.  Concealing from unwarranted eyes, Clarice departs from her quarters and reaches the throne room of Vasilias. 

"There's news of an uprising in Rome.  I have reason to believe the Cult of Thunder is trying to reawaken a deceased Kraken.  What should I do?"   

CLICK!