Crimson Deception RPG

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 614azrael

It had been how long sense the invasion of Russia when did she come and invade the lands with Ten in? For the vixen who at a few times had spent years in the either known as the Warp it was hard to say for sure how time faired in the material world. Estimation however suggested that it had been atlas six months between the night Azra declared on live TV open war for her team. It was during that time that the crimson haired beauty fought with a vigilante of the Champions of Peace and a alchemist. The old man in a youthful nay immortal body the only rational one allowing the vigilante to live. One of the funnest fights the demoness ever encountered, he was not the amusing element of the fight though. No that fell to the rights of Crimson Eagle.

During the engaging conflict Ryan had brought the trio into a battle of the minds. One of the harder fights she had ever been in as her natural means at that moment were somewhat lost to her. Instead she went to the roots of wickedly picking apart the mind for tainted secrets and haunting truths. Resilience on all ends had the fight end in a stalemate. Victory then hers as they stood in the snowy plains of Russia as war, or to be more truthful a slaughter transpired around them. The real victory however was the taint of Ryan's mind it was small it made itself clear though. Somewhere in the darkness, the recess of his mind there was a killer a darker persona. Today she learned someone spotted something that Alezra had as well, plans needed exceleration. somewhere during the Ninjan war a woman fled from the raving war, nothing special. Except when Az saw the video feed she noticed Champion Tower in the background and this woman looked nearly identical to Ryan's girl friend believed dead.

One of the best means of driving somebody to the breaking point was a loved one. Friends of this Eagle had also noticed the similarities and tracked her down. No surprise really many who were defeated by a hero sought a vendetta. Azra knew what was going on because of her daughters best friend. Syapt sought to try and have eyes everywhere, sense the revelation a old friends crush might exist the Roxom sought to have the woman traced. This information she had would stay anonymous and unknown. Salem the teen witch and her demented mother had plotted a dark chain of events to drive a Champion to become aggressive.

First though Blair had to chase after this hero without flipping the city over. Blair started by switching first to very casual wear simple black tank top and blue jeans her facial features twisting faintly. Not enough to be unrecognizable enough though for the average person to pass her by. Shadows rippled and bubbled as the crimson haired tyrant stepped into the city and approached one of the local buildings where she could expect to find her target audience. Names of those at the residence told her where she needed to go. Location found the next step of her scheme began the vixen fading in and out of reality for a moment. A cloud of blood colored mist allowing Blair to slip through the door and take refuge in the heroes room. A rather casual relaxed spot being made for her in the window as Death's child waited.

How he showed up when or even with who mattered not to her. Plotted introduction was same regardless. A group of pictures on the bed of the beauty thought dead she appeared almost impossibly recognizable in comparisons. "Looks exactly like her doesn't it? Near infusible, I have a contact queuing me in, it seams some old friends of yours wanted to run off with the beauty. I feel like playing nice, these types are small never going anywhere. Petty criminals not worth the luxury of being allowed to breath. I want them dead and going alone wouldn't be as much fun. I know you don't trust me and with good reason my actions haven't gotten lighter sense when we crossed blades. I rarely lie about a kill though, this match is almost to impossible to skip up, and I have the tracker to where the van is heading. So the question is simply can you trust me? Is the chance to reclaim the love of your life worth gambling on?"

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Crimson Eagle

Champions Island- Yesterday: 11:17pm

The alarm rang at nearby jewelry store, the thief ran and ran not once looking back. His ski mask blended into the darkness as did his grey sweats and hoodie. "Hey you! Come back!" shouted the owner as he tried to catch up to the thief in his pajamas, but to no avail. The crook ran into an alley where the maze was the cause of the owner's misfortune. The thief with sweatpants was soon alone and took off his ski-mask, breathing deeply from the run and from relief. He leaned against a building and looked up as the crescent moon was the only source of light in the alley, illuminating the path in front of him. Now calm, he stuffed the handful of golden earrings and placed it in his pockets as he walked into the illuminated darkness. The thief walked and walked until a sound of a wind came, the thief stood there frozen. His lips trembled and his heart was racing, he turned around only to see a pair of red eyes surrounded in darkness.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Crimson Eagle dropped the thief at the feet of the policemen who were waiting outside the alley per the hero's orders. "What happened?" The policeman asked as he looked upon a battered crook. "Nothing," Eagle replied as he looked at the officer with his red eyes. The officer looked at the hero, "I haven't seen you around much, what happened?" Eagle stood there, "I took time to think."

"Months?"

The hero glared at him, "Good night officer." The teen turned around, ready to take off.

"Wait." The officer said as he touched his shoulder, "From what I can see, you're obviously not doing well. You look like crap, maybe you should-"

"Maybe YOU should go home and call it a night officer." The Eagle soon flew off into the night.

He flew over the marvel known as Champions Island; the city at night was beautiful, the lights were dim and the people were resting. It was a calm place at night. Ryan overlooked the city, with indifference. The young man soon dropped altitude and suddenly regained balance. "Crap," Ryan fell onto a building, "Ughh." He moaned as he tried to get up; his stomach felt uneasy and- "BLEAAAAAH!" He vomited all over the floor of the roof on the building. He groaned once more. Ryan fell on his knees.

He couldn't remember the last time he was in action at Champions Island. He took time off to think, that's what he said to everyone, he was half lying. He wasn't himself the last couple of months. He was aggressive, a trait he wasn't used to. He lost a battle in Russia and in turn, the country was lost itself to Tenebrasque In. The day he lost, was the day he lost himself.

Ryan got up and wiped his mouth with his arm. He was used to the routine, but the hero knew that this was something bigger.

Champions Island- Present Day- Valor Hospital: 9:27pm

"You're losing your powers."

"What?" Ryan asked as he got up from his chair. The doctor looked at him with sorrow on his face.

"You're losing your powers. Ryan, the study we've done on you shows that you're losing your ability to hold up weight and your ability to fly is losing touch as well. You've lifted over 100 tons in the past and now, you're struggling in lifting less than half that weight. The test in flight shows the same result, you can't maintain flight as long as you used to."

The teen grabbed the back of his short black hair. "Do you know why?"

"You received your powers through a serum and now your natural mutant genes are expelling the serum and that's why you're vomiting. Each time you vomit, the closer you are in losing your strength and flight. The only good news is that you're abilities with your eyes will remain as they are your mutant powers. I'm sorry Ryan, there's nothing we can do."

"Thanks." The teen turned to leave the door, but the doctor touched his shoulder.

"Wait, we need to examine your eyes. There may be more to your powers, you've lost your natural green eye color to red and I want-"

"NO!" Ryan yelled as he grabbed the doctor by the neck and tossed him aside, "You will leave me ALONE!"

The teen walked out alone, hurt and enraged.

Heroesville- Ryan's Apartment: 10:43pm

The teen entered his apartment, he dropped the keys on the table inside and locked the door behind him. He wanted to rest after what happened that night. Without turning on the lights he plopped onto his bed, only to feel various pieces of thick paper under him. He got up and turned on the lamp at his bedside. It lightly illuminated the room and the bed filled with pictures.

"Michelle..." he whispered as he picked one of the photographs up, he was in shock, he felt a battle of emotions coming from his heart: love and rage, the love soon dissolved the moment he heard a familiar voice from the shadows behind him.

"Looks exactly like her doesn't it? Near infusible, I have a contact queuing me in, it seems some old friends of yours wanted to run off with the beauty. I feel like playing nice, these types are small never going anywhere. Petty criminals not worth the luxury of being allowed to breath. I want them dead and going alone wouldn't be as much fun. I know you don't trust me and with good reason my actions haven't gotten lighter sense when we crossed blades. I rarely lie about a kill though, this match is almost to impossible to skip up, and I have the tracker to where the van is heading. So the question is simply can you trust me? Is the chance to reclaim the love of your life worth gambling on?"

"Azrael," Ryan gritted his teeth as he turned to recklessly punch her. But her hand caught his fist. "You're getting weak, I can feel it," she smiled maliciously, "So what's it gonna be?" She pushed him towards the wall as he bounced off of it.

"If you-"

"I what? You don't have a choice."

The hero looked at her with his red eyes, rage filled him to the rim, the one who caused pain and suffering to countless people around the world was in his room. She knew about his identity, his life, everything; all because he allowed her to get into his head to play a little mind game in which was a draw. Ryan didn't really have a choice, she held the cards once again.

The teen clenched his fist. "Fine..."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 614azrael

"Azrael" how cute she left an impression she thought her hand snapping up to catch the fist hurled at her. "Your getting weak I can feel it" she grinned playfully. A playful shove as she asked again what his choice was a protest starting but nothing to her. "You don't have a choice. The hate in his eyes amusing on infinite levels. Angry at her and what she did, angry at his mistake. And most beautiful of all he was simply hateful he was a hero in title could he really say he did much? Losses seamed to strike him at all the best times.

"It's simple really they kidnapped your pretty girl friend. So how are you going to respond? I know you want to see her again it's common sense isn't it stole your girl thought her dead? Now maybe you can play hero heres the big question though, to what length will you go? Were treading on homes of murderers rapists low tier b*stards I don't even care to be respectful to. So are you going to act like you did around me. Because I assure you love some kind hearted heroics to let them live wont get you far." The demon teased weaving between flirtation and insult."

Azra gave him a moment to reply before opening a rift in real space a portal leading to the first mansion. Crossing through it however also ventured through a devilish plain. A single misstep and her guest could look forward to some nasty wounds. Of course Azrael wasn't going to fill him in on the risk. The thick smell of brimstone clung to the air. Blood often seeped from the portals like this one a hellish side effect. The annoying angel loving the fact stains would likely trash the heroes room without her even trying. Perhaps he would come to learn the only reward in heroes was saving a life. A bit of sin was needed for it to have value. At the end of the portal they stood on a cliff ledge.

Below the pair was the luxurious home of the first suspects did not have the desired woman from what the intel from Hex and Syapt said. It was simply where to go to learn who needed to be persued and where to go. A three story mansion seamed like a perfect place for her devilish game. Azra didn't want to rush Crimson though. "So hero how you want to go through with this. They know where we need to go. They won't tell you sh*t if you just slap them a bit with that stick of yours." Bliar curious to see his choice on assault. A second portal made where Blair pulled her bolters free to be used. A third hovering in the opening should her partner in heroism wish a stronger entrance.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crimson Eagle

Ryan's Apartment

"It's simple really they kidnapped your pretty girl friend. So how are you going to respond? I know you want to see her again it's common sense isn't it stole your girl thought her dead? Now maybe you can play hero here's the big question though, to what length will you go? Were treading on homes of murderers rapists low tier b*stards I don't even care to be respectful to. So are you going to act like you did around me. Because I assure you love some kind hearted heroics to let them live won't get you far."

Was she right?No of course not; maybe she is. Yes, yes she is. NO. She's not… she's not…she's… Ryan's mind bounced thought after thought. He could hear a voice in his head, his conscious perhaps? In the end, she held his leash. Ryan opened his mouth in response to her statement, but nothing came out.

Azrael turned as she opened a portal, the room began to smell and brimstone was evident; blood oozed from the portal down to floor. The teen looked as if diffused out towards his feet. He looked up, she was expecting him to enter the gate. Where was she taking him? Her smile brought malice to his heart, but yet, there was something else about it; a point of view where it pleased him. What's the matter with me?

Undisclosed Location

The duo arrived on a cliff overlooking what seemed to be a mansion. Time was crucial, every second was closer to daybreak where in turn sneaking around would be pointless.

"So hero how you want to go through with this. They know where we need to go. They won't tell you anything if you just slap them a bit with that stick of yours."

The teen glared at Azrael, "See this symbol?" he asked as he pointed to his emblem, "It means something to be, it reminds me of my morals, my standards, my way of doing things. I'll get the info I need." The hero soon elevated himself to go flying to the mansion.

She smiled behind him, "If that were true, then why aren't your love now?"

"You take out the guards, and I'll go in. Who am I looking for?" he said as he disregarded the response.

Azrael chuckled out of amusement, "Dominic Rizo."

Eagle sped towards the mansion, the guards were scattered about the grounds, making it easier for Ryan to slip in.

Screams were heard outside, Ryan began to regret leaving Azrael alone with the guards. But it's for Michelle. But still, why would I-. It's for Michelle, find Dominic, that's the priority. Again, Ryan's mind was bouncing around with thoughts. He ran through the dark corridors, opening doors and finding nothing.

"He's in that one." A voice said. Ryan turned to see Azrael dragging a guard across the floor, leaving a trail of blood.

A disdained look came as the teen looked at his temporary ally's work. Slowly though, it dissipated into indifference. "Where was it?"

The door was sent flying across the room, waking up Dominic and an evidently younger woman.

"What are you doing in my home?" He shouted as he pulled out a gun. Eagle blasted it from his hands. The dark room enhanced the teen's red pair of eyes. The girl in his bed was visibly shaken and began to scream. The plump man with her, Dominic Rizo was shaken as well.

"H-Hey l-listen. I know what I'm doing is not right, you can arrest me, just don't hurt me!"

"Aaaaahh!" The young woman screamed as Ryan pinned Dominic to the wall.

"I'm here for some answers. Where is the blond girl you kidnapped? 18 years old, 5'7''."

The plump man smiled, "Was she your girlfriend?"

Eagle grabbed his arm and twisted it in opposite directions as he once again pinned him to the wall.

"Last chance! here is she?!"

"Screw you!"

Ryan looked at him as his mind debated once more, as the words of Azrael raced through his mind.

They won't tell you anything if you just slap them a bit

Do it.No. Do it. NO. DO IT!

The teen looked at Azrael as she said a few words. Ryan's eyes changed from blood red to a ghost white as he looked dead straight at Dominic. The man looked in horror, "No, no, NO!" His nose began to bleed as his head fell on Eagle's chest. He groaned on the floor out of fatigue.

Ryan looked at Azrael with his red eyes once more, dazed and confused and coldly asked, "What happened?" The teen passed out on the floor and saw footsteps come near him before his eyes shut close. Lying flat on his back, he was unconscious, and the moon shone through the windows of the room, one beam perfectly hitting his emblem, and perfectly shining it; blood stains and all.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 614azrael

"See this symbol?" Azra playfully rolled her eyes, yes symbols little icons on spandex that said Im this person. Meant nothing to anyone but the one wearing it such a childish concept. "It means something to be, it reminds me of my morals, my standards, my way of doing things. I'll get the info I need." The hero remarked slowly taking flight.

Leathery wings pealing from Alezra's back so she could remain at eye level. It was all apart of her clever game of corrupting this hero, clawing at the obviously damaged psych so that he would pivot into darkness. By being eye to eye she didn't suggest superior stature or smaller just a horizon to head for. Saying they could be equals in effectiveness if it was something sought after. When a individual feels small they want to prove the higher wrong, if higher then the lower is nothing. Equal ground said there was no need resist just something to obtain. Her clever equalistic play polished off with the words of deception. "If that were true, then why aren't you with your love now." Her smile friendly simply making a point be known, her words disregarded by him as he asked who he was after. She knew they had sank in though, seeds of doubt planted. Her hollow chuckle sounding out before she gave the targets name "Dominic Rizo."

The Champion of Peace sped off to search the mansion, leaving her to the guards. Yes how noble, a Champion of the people who leaves the devil to be his cover. Alezra thus began the execution of people, it started with the bark of a loud bolter pistol. It slammed into the skull of a man blowing it apart splashing gore along the wall. Pipe drains on the roof twisted and constricted around roof guards she had seen while flying in. The pipes folding into blades gaging on blood in agonizing screams the guards fell from the roof. Which tugged on their confines cleaving them apart screaming ever louder before coming to their ends.

Guards rushed her guns barking, they were nothing but low life thugs who deserved no respect. They served as no competition and as such they simply perished. A crimson deceiver basking in the blood of slaughter. Bullets were redirected in bulk making men into bloody remnants of what they once were. Blood from cuts was turned to ice bursting through bodies like spears. Earth turning into pits so that people would simply fall to bone shattering demise. The long bearded one with two gold guns thinking himself a pimp was the one she sparred and pried information from. When she had used each pistol blow out his knees he was more then willing to be a rat. Tugging away one pistol in her pants she carried the other pistol in one hand and dragged the man along. "He's in that one" Aza remarked as she stood behind Ryan.

He showed disgust at first but soon it vanished "where was it?" Blair answered Ryan by blowing the door off hinges with a gust of wind. Now it was time for Ryan to do what was needed the hero blasting a gun from Dom's hand much to the girl's terror. "Oh yes glowing red eyes pining a man to a wall your a true blue." The red head remarked with a audible whisper. He barked for a location in his face got nothing but a taunting question "told you so." A twist of the arm, painful not breaking though police like measures not once that got a result of the crime boss just a insult. Az watched him seam to fight internally with how to continue this interrogation. Briefly looking to her likely hoping for a supporting hospitable means. She had none "he knows who has your girl at gun point. Is he worth respecting?"

His eyes went white seeking to penetrate the mans eyes, his screams rang out through the room blood from his nose. Ryan fainting from confusion unsure it seamed of what he did. Setting him on the bed Alezra looked to the young woman on the bed. Her black metallic nailed hands picking up Rizo's gun and placing it in the girls hands with her clothes. "Get dressed and always keep this with you, see a man like him coming for you. Then squeeze the trigger, not pull. Aim here, here or right here." She guided the woman's hand to point at Dom's heart, he cowered in fear in the corner. Azrael guided the gun to point at Dom's head and he began to cry in terror. Next the barrel pointed to something the victimized woman despised. He spilled every last drop of information possible. Hid nothing and repeated several times hoping for the best. "Thank you Dom" and in the comfort of the demonic goddess voice the victim squeezed the trigger three times working from where it was pointed, to heart to the brain pan."Never again" the woman said as she dressed kissing Ryan's cheek and as she left putting a round in the heart of the wounded man Azrael had dragged into the room.

Azrael telepathically told what next needed to be done to her aids in this game. Her daughter Salem orchestrated one of the criminals to kid nap the girl, using mind control to make him and his friends pawns to the ploy. By the time Ryan and Blair were out to get the girlfriend of the champion she would be long gone. Police would be all around the building shouting at the gangsters inside the warehouse. A frantic shoot out possible at any moment if one wrong move was made. This meant not even a C.O.P would be permitted to intervene, perfect for the demons next push. Ryan woke around dawn in the now bloodied room. A portal serving as a window to the California Drug House Ryan believed held his love and just might have a few hours ago.

"See that house Dom after you ravaged his mind spilled everything. By having what it takes to make one talk we know where your girl last was. That girl that Dom had been sleeping with who was terrified did what you see here" gesturing to the bodies. "She became a real hero ensuring no woman will suffer like her so long as she has something to say about it. If you had handed her clothes and simply said leave she would simply run in terror. I gave her the gun told her what she could be and she learned to fight. Maybe what society needs is a symbol to tell them they can fend for themselves. Don't all you hero types want a world where your not needed? Won't be obtained by treating them like children who should lean on you." Death's child leading Ryan through the portal to the next sight.

"She's in there last Dom knew. Cops however don't want added risk. They might contain the situation they might not. By the time it's resolved though your pretty thing and the other hostages will be killed. So here is the question what does a real hero do? You got killers ready to gain another notch, police doing their job but in an impossible situation. How do you save those inside?" To get his lover or at least closer odds were Crimson Eagle would have to go through the law to do so. The calm winds of the coast made red hair dance as she waited for the decisions to be made.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimson Eagle

There she was, on her knees, blood stains on her clothes, her head looking down on the ground and her hair covering her face. Ryan looked at her with tears in his eyes as thugs were around her, looking at her with intent in their eyes.

"Hold her here until the signal is given, understood?" Rizo's voice was heard and the point of view shifted from Ryan's thought-dead-girlfriend to the door of a warehouse. Rizo's hands swung the door open. Dim lights hanging high in the ceiling of a windowless warehouse was what illuminated the room. Crates barricaded all the alternate exits as hostages leaned against them, all tied.

Again, the view shifted, now back to the thugs carrying her. Ryan saw everything. Where his love was, her condition, the faces of every thug that participated in the kidnapping. Everything.

Tragic isn't it?What? A hero's journey to save the one he loves, typical, but is she worth it? Of course she is. Yes, yes. How long has it been since you last saw her, two years? Now look at her, she needs to be saved. But what happens if you're too late? I won't be. And what about the guards here? They're done for. What happens if things don't go the way you plan. I'll make it work. That's what I like to hear.

The teen's eyes shot open as he gasped for air. The room reeked of death as if it were a noxious fume. He looked up at Azrael with his red eyes who seemed pleased at whatever happened when he was unconscious.

"See that house Dom after you ravaged his mind spilled everything. By having what it takes to make one talk we know where your girl last was. That girl that Dom had been sleeping with who was terrified did what you see here. She became a real hero ensuring no woman will suffer like her so long as she has something to say about it. If you had handed her clothes and simply said leave she would simply run in terror. I gave her the gun told her what she could be and she learned to fight. Maybe what society needs is a symbol to tell them they can fend for themselves. Don't all you hero types want a world where you're not needed? Won't be obtained by treating them like children who should lean on you."

Ryan looked around indifferently at the dead bodies. Again he looked at Azrael as he got up. "I know where she is."

The duo stepped through a portal the warrior conjured up, Ryan fell on his knees writhing in pain as blood gushed from his right arm, where his scars from a previous Azra battle were. She chuckled at the sight, the teen knew that she had known about the side effects of the travel. Ripping his cape, the hero wrapped his arm with the black fabric tightly.

"She's in there last Dom knew. Cops however don't want added risk. They might contain the situation they might not. By the time it's resolved though your pretty thing and the other hostages will be killed. So here is the question what does a real hero do? You got killers ready to gain another notch, police doing their job but in an impossible situation. How do you save those inside?"

The cape-torn Eagle glanced at his ally for the moment and then at the warehouse. He had a gut feeling that something was different. "We go in, take them down. Take the hostages out. The moment she's saved, will be the moment we're done working. I'll talk to the police."The hero was confident, his affiliation with the C.o.P assured him the police would let them pass through.

"The situation is tense as of now, we don't need you to come in and make it worse." The officer snapped.

"I'm a Champion of Peace, I can handle it."

"Who cares? Get out now!"

The teen grew frustrated as the officer walked passed him to further assess the situation. Police officers were around the perimeter of the building, looking for ways to get in.

Ryan walked towards Azrael who was hidden in the shadows. "And, hero? The law is preventing you to get to your love, now what will you do?"

Temptation crawled up Ryan's spine. What do you do when things don't go the way you plan?

"I'll make it work."

A portal appeared at the ceiling of the warehouse; blood spilled from the opening and the dim lights broke as shuriken shattered the bulbs. There were screams, bullets, flashes of light, flesh being cut, and finally, silence. Azrael lit a flame which gave the room a much darker tone than before.

The hostages were present, as well as dead. All of them, men and women. All except… her. "Azrael," the teen spoke softly as red eyes began to glow, "Where did they take her?" Police officers stormed in, only to be pushed out by red concussive energy and be blocked at the entrance by a blue construct-like shield. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 614azrael

Adam Bronson drove through the streets ready for the coming means of the job he had decided to take. Or to be more precise his lover told him to do, though it was a illusion. Salem was orchestrating things from afar and creating an endearing lie. Adam believed his pink haired punk stylish girl was having them plan to kill this hero for the PR. That they would crush his life and become big shots for their clever kill. Salem had conducted everything with flawless precision, setting a trap for her mothers game to break Crimson Eagle.

Mental persuasion told Adam to go to a designated house with his crew, a California home of no significant value. It looked standard and old a run down place fitting of drug addicted social rejects. Within the house though was the highest grade ability dampeners one could purchase. Sadly no presidential party as of yet had worked to safe guard every prison well with a nullifying system or collars. Military had A grade tech though and Evie worked for the Secretary of Defense making Evie and her best friend Salem to get the good hardware. The home would be enough to even make Alezra lacking in powers aside from fire resistance. Thugs would as well be everywhere a good twenty packed and with guns loaded to turn the hero and his accomplice into victims of a firing squad if things went the right way for thugs. Lack of powers meant to insure greater chance to make the angered hero go vigilante or worse.

Down the satis near the back of the home would be the believed dead girlfriend and five men. Two stood at the side of the girl guns raised against her temples. Adam stood behind her, the remaining two stood at the door hoping to get the drop on the pair. Pistols aimed at the back of their heads as they headed for the objective. They would tell Crimson to drop all weapons along with Azrael. If he dropped them the two would raise pistols to place a round in his head, Adam with a gun in his pocket would fire clear through the girls heart. From where Adam stood it was hard to see any gun at all. Heroics come into play the pair would likely fire directly at the girl. Hex had set all the guns not to go off at the head or heart of her mother Insuring her survival in the unseen game of chess. Lastly Hex laced the insides of the walls with C4 should the two succeed ready to walk away girl safe the home would go up in flames. Unseen hands and eyes had worked with the serpent of war, with the Daughter of Death to sow the fall of a Champion. Doing their all to insure that his destiny was to be failure.

Of Lying Tongue

Cape torn, dried blood on his precious emblem the Champion voiced his take on what should be done."We go in, take them down. Take the hostages out. The moment she's saved, will be the moment we're done working. I'll talk to the police." Did he develop selective hearing after a good pounding, that was the thought of the demon. Soft giggles passed her lips as she tried her best to listen in to the coming futile effort. "The situation is tense as of now, we don't need you to come in and make it worse." The words I told you so came to Alezra's mind.

"I'm a Champion of Peace, I can handle it." There was a lack of drive behind it, words spoken not necessarily commanded. "Who cares? Get out now!" Things were tense just because you wore a costume didn't mean you had everything taken care of. Police needed more then a boy in tights, someone who could work with them. Feds not heroics soon he returned and she continued to jab at his mental state. "And, hero? The law is preventing you to get to your love, now what will you do?"

"I'll make it work." The abilities of the Demonic goddess called to the forefront to allow them to drop into the warehouse. Lights were killed, bullets were shot at them and redirected. Blair willing to skip the challenge to simply kill men with their own bullets. Demonic blades hacked apart bodies and skewered limbs fire torching bodies. It was quick and easy violent and dirty, Azra using a flame to light the room so Ryan could get a look at the hostages all about the room. "Azrael," the deceiver holding a straight face not showing a sign of any scheme just a partner in things taking place."Where did they take her?" Next cops came and he shot them backwards with abilities. Police assault could now be added to his potential rap sheet "WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Don't snap at me" she remarked raising a finger. "I showed you evidence she was alive. I used resources to help you find her. And through it all, I tried to shape you into a more effective weapon against the filth. Now save that anger for the enemy, where getting your girl back let a friend get some answers for you." Kneeling before the innocent children her voice was loving and soft, tender and kind. Not a single word dripped of malice despite everything about her seaming to belong to what so many thought the horror beneath their bed. "I know it's been a hard day, and I promise soon you can head home. Mom will probably take you to get ice cream or a toy so excited your back." Her voice perked up as she said it, brightening the faces of the youthful. No sign of darkness in the crimson haired beauty, the death and fire though told the knowledgeable of a more realistic nightmare in the under tone.

Salem tapped into the mind of a girl off to the side who oh so cutely then raised her hand. "Yes the lil one on the left" Blair pointing to the girl with a welcoming grin. A mind struggled to make out the facts but soon gave a clear enough tale to tell of the old house. "She'll be there by now they're expecting us. If you were wise you would take my advice, fight with wrath and hope not like a boy scout."

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crimson Eagle

The Turn

"Don't snap at me" she remarked raising a finger. "I showed you evidence she was alive. I used resources to help you find her. And through it all, I tried to shape you into a more effective weapon against the filth. Now save that anger for the enemy, where getting your girl back let a friend get some answers for you."

Friend? Yes. Friend. No, she's a murderer. She helped us. No… wait. NO. Of course she did. After all. She's helping you isn't she? But- But what? The one you loved and grieved over is alive. You're going to lose her because of that? No... No.

"She'll be there by now they're expecting us. If you were wise you would take my advice, fight with wrath and hope not like a boy scout."

"What?" Eagle asked as reality shifted back into focus.

"Weren't you listening? Your love is at a house in California; it's going be heavily guarded What are you going to do when you get there?" she questioned as the blood-stained Azrael walked passed Ryan.

"Get in. Get out."

"Is that your plan? The very same that you had when facing Dominic? Look what happened. You had mercy on the criminals there and a woman who's life had been ruined took to her hands a gun and killed whoever was responsible for her misfortune. Get in, get out? Pitiful."

A portal opened and blood spilled from its gate.

"Tell me hero." she asked as her head turned towards Ryan. "What's your most cherished memory of her?"

The hero remained silent.

"No answer? Hmph. It seems as if you don't really care for her."

"Shut Up!"

"Watch your tone at me!"

"My cherished memory? It was the day I saw her alive again! The day she was alive again…"

"Only to lose her once more…" She chuckled at the irony.

The End

Gun powder lingered in the air. The entrance was ripped open, bodies had been scattered about. Broken bones, flesh ripped open; the line that distinguished Eagle's victims and Azrael's victims faded. The shabby house was kept in the best condition possible for any trade or intention, shame it became stained with crimson and ruined with various bullet holes. Crates were everywhere in a similar fashion to that of the warehouse, all stacked against the wall of the living room to the left of the entrance. The stairs were replaced with a ladder in order to get to the second floor of the house, and the kitchen was filled with vermin. It appeared, no one had been in the home. There were no signs of struggle.

"Ack- No.."

The teen held a thug by the throat. His eyes bloodshot and his teeth clenched. The man's forearms dangled in their places; only allowing the skin to hold it together. His foot twisted a full 180and possibly a few broken ribs. The hero took out a shuriken and stabbed the man in the shoulder, his screams were silent as Ryan twisted the weapon clockwise..

"Where is Adam Bronson?" Eagle's voice growled.

"Ba-Back there," he pointed out with his eyes before being dropped on the floor.

The teen turned around to see Azrael leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. "I told you where he was."

"I know…"

She smirked at the remark before they both made way towards the back end of the house. The teen saw the door in front of him before he grabbed the knob, holding it in place.

"What are you waiting for?" The Crimson Warrior pushed, "She's behind the door."

"Azrael…" his voice turned into a familiar coarse tone, "Thank you."

The duo entered the room, there she was. Michelle. The one love of his life, alive, beaten, gagged, and bound. Guns clicked simultaneously around. Four men to his count, all armed. Two were at the door way, pointing at the teen and at Azrael, the other two held guns to the temple of his girl. The fifth man in the room stood behind her, Ryan assumed it was Adam.

"Drop your weapons," he stated, "Or she dies."

The teen looked at the man in an effort to change his eye color, but to no avail only the appearance of his eye widening came about. "Don't pull anything here, we knew you were coming." Adam said. Ryan looked around the room, the sound of rain was soon heard outside with the sound of thunder roaring outside.

Instinct kicked in. A jab at the throat of the thug next to him, grabbing the gun and three quick shots fired. Each for the three men near Michelle for them to fall flat on the ground and another kick to the chin to the jabbed thug to knock him out cold. The whole thing lasting three seconds. Azrael dealt with her thug as only Azrael does, painfully and efficiently. The teen looked at the gun in his hands before he dropped it, for some reason, he knew how to aim the firearm as if trained. What happened? Instinct. But I never- Michelle.

Ryan looked up and ran towards her, taking away the bounds and the gag, she was fragile, beaten. Her eyes opened and a tender smile formed as she looked into his eyes. "Hey… guess I'm >cough<… not dead." Ryan caressed his love with the light kiss on the forehead. She turned her head to see Azrael. ">cough<Ryan… she…"

"She helped me, Michelle. Now we're together."

"No…" she whispered, "She…"

"Our partnership ends here hero." Azrael interrupted, "You found your love and now you can put up a decent fight. My job here is done." The Warrior looked at the couple once more before she turned around. Unbeknownst to the two, a malicious smile formed before entering a conjured portal. "Until death, do they part." she whispered as the portal closed behind her.

"Ughh…" Adam moaned behind Michelle. "What happened? Where's the damn witch?!"

Ryan readied his shuriken if anything were to go down. He cautiously asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Hex, the daughter of the woman you were with. The broad did something to me."

"What?"

"Crap! The C-4!"

Adam bolted to the door despite the injury sustained. Ryan realized the danger of the predicament. Quickly grabbing MIchelle, he ran out the door, into the hall way, only to hear the sound of an explosion.

The duo was partly surrounded by Ryan's blue construct. The broken walls allowed the small window of the deactivation of the whatever was preventing his powers. But in the end, what matter was that they survived the blast. Although burnt a bit, Ryan held Michelle in his arms, protecting her from the explosion. He should have known not to trust Azrael, but it didn't matter, she was in his arms, alive and breathing.

"Ryan?" she softly whispered. "Nice… to see… you again." The teen fell onto his knees, tearing with joy.

"Shhh… Michelle, don't talk. Just wait while get you to a hospital. Just wait. Please. I'm so happy to see you."

"Same >cough cough< Here." she smiled.

"I'll take care of you until you get better, we'll be together like old times."

"Ryan… >cough< they did… something… to me. >cough<"

"What?"

"They >coughcough<…-ack."

"Michelle? No. Michelle!"

The Blond Beauty began to shake violently, blood began to come out of her mouth, her nose began to drip with the crimson fluid as well. "NO!"

Ryan held her in his arms, a sense of déjà vu came to mind, the memory of his parents dying by the exact same manner, but now, death came upon his hands. Tears came down, Ryan screamed in agony as the thunder of the storm roared. The one he loved, was now gone, the one that gave him hope, was now gone. He looked up at the house burning away, the veins in his eyes were strained, the flames of the home surrounding him went out and darkness began to consume the land around Ryan, leaving him alone with an changing heart.

The Beginning: One Month Later

Night fell upon the Champions Island; apparently a drug ring and human trafficking ring were mysteriously stopped about a month ago. There were no witnesses or any type of evidence to prove who or what caused the end of this nuisance, but no one cares unless a threat is over isn't it? Although one thing ends, another begins.

Newspapers were being picked up and thrown away, families rushed homes from that point on as they read the headline: CRUDE JUSTICE.

"Police have reported that random criminals appear next to their vehicles unresponsive to sort of communication. The criminals are described as traumatized and most of them received serious wounds such as broken bones and ruptured organs. Crimes are noticeably lower, but one cannot help but wonder, if this is justice?"

Many can debate over the course of how something should be done or even how it should be done. But that night, one can argue that it should be done however it can be done.

A figure runs across the tops of the buildings, jump after jump, flip after flip. His appearance unfamiliar to many, perhaps only known to himself. He seeks justice in any way possible, but even he himself questions whether or not there is justice. He isn't a judge nor he an executioner, all he is, is someone who does things his way. He won't refer himself as a vigilante, but the word 'hero' does not come to him either. The figure soon stops at the tallest building. Looking over the dark spaces of the City, watching with his sharp Red Eyes. The eyes of an Eagle that watches every detail in sight. And wherever he sees something abnormal, he flies.

"Justice without force is powerless..." Blaise Pascal