Creep log #1

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Enz0

Hhh...I have taken it upon myself to record the experiences and..Hhh..personal opinions of my time on the Blacklist..Initiative.

Top headed thoughts: Hhh...It has been four weeks since..President Stark recruited my skills and expertise for the Blacklist..Cannot help but to feel..Giddy..That my works are finally appreciated..However I am surrounded by a league of individuals..Hhh..As bizzare or perhaps even more so than myself.

The convict: A padded goon..Stark's first..Hhh..Recruit..Attack dog. I do commend the tech that is utilized by him though. Pig headed when in battle however..Attacks have severe possibility of harming other members [Note: Re-watch Merc attack footage for POW strategies]

The soldier: Though..Hhh..I have watched constantly and observed..This one is puzzling to me still..Either he throws on an..Excellent facade of just being a patriotic thug or..He is in fact just that. Stark put extra..Care..Into this one. Weapons expert..Hhh..Possible genetic tweaking..[Note: collect blood sample whilst subject is sleeping]

The helmet head: Vicious..Strong..Lead headed. This "Juggernaut" is the current..Contender for strongest member..However..Hhh..Suffers from the same strategic faults as the padded one..[Note: Review Serbia conflict footage. Learn attack behaviors/Mental ticks]

The archer: Though it is not..Official..Loose data has very specific intel and reviews of one Gothic citizen. [Note: Create whole new file for Archer publicity, sightings and myths]

Health assessment: I currently weigh a little over a hundred pounds..Excellent protein improvement from last months ninety pounds. Have upgraded sedation/introduction method..Not only do I inhale the serum via gas breather..Suit is now equipped with ten..Hhh..specific syringes to inject serum into key bone joints..Pain has reduced down to only excruciating..Headaches now only several hours daily..Vomit episodes have ceased..Excellent improvements..Though my malnourished body will still seem to never be proper..[Note: Inspect arthritic solutions]

Phantom assessment: Phasing is satisfactory..Hhh..Solid matter is easily passable..Recent upgrades have made it possible to phase through certain energies...Though..It has been a slow process to overcome most energy sources..The..Hhh..Reflex module is buggy..But still responds to gunfire quite swiftly..Initializing the phasing..Gravity manipulators..Still most useful tool against..Conditions..Must always float due to useless legs..[Note: Begin experiments in electrocuting phase modules]

Mental assessment: Hhh...

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cool, man. And no, no technics, just run on a straight line =P

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers