#1 Posted by Avalonia (297 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a few different create-a-team threads. This is a new one with a bit of a different concept, in that it has an outline.

You are tasked with putting together a five person squad. Their purpose will be covert-ish missions (ala X-Force and Secret Avengers).

The five team positions are:

  • Leader/Tactical Mind
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin
  • Powerhouse
  • Hand to Hand Specialist
  • Jack-of-all-Trades
#2 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind   -   SurelockeHomes (Am I allowed to do that?)
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin   -   Avalonia
  • Powerhouse   -   Chibcha1810
  • Hand to Hand Specialist   -   Captain USA
  • Jack-of-all-Trades   -   Azrael (Even though she still seems to want to kill me)
#3 Posted by Shanana (53363 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Mr.Mercury
  • Closure
  • Hi Voltage
  • Clue
  • Editman
 

#4 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (2913 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind - Longshot
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin - Dark Huntress
  • Powerhouse - yours truly
  • Hand to Hand Specialist - Mercenary
  • Jack-of-all-Trades - Risky
 ¯\(o_0)/¯
#5 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kaligar Roxom: That would be one interesting team.

#6 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (2913 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  
 
With Kaligar being not only the powerhouse, but the chef and brewer.
#7 Posted by Dacnomania (264 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind Dacnomania
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin Dacnomania
  • Powerhouse Dacnomaina
  • Hand to Hand Specialist Dacnomania
  • Jack-of-all-Trades Dacnomania

It's not Arrogance That Drives Me,,,It's Confidence!

#8 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind - Sovereign Son
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin - Tenjin
  • Powerhouse - Uchiha NeVann
  • Hand to Hand Specialist - Surreal Sadiablo
  • Jack-of-all-Trades - Dark Huntress
#9 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind -Cain ( SK)
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- KidDevil
  • Powerhouse- Me
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- paper ronin
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Redletter
#10 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Obi Wan Kenobi
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Uchiha NeVann
  • Powerhouse- Sha
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Andras
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Cly and Esmeralda (cause you can't have one without the other xD
#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uchiha Hotaru: Cheater. Disallowed.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (2005 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: How am I a cheater? D:
#13 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14430 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical mind: Warkiller
  • Infiltration/Assassin Specialist: Talon/x23
  • Powerhouse: Overkill
  • Hand 2 Hand specialist: Honour Legend
  • Jack of all trades: Edward Windsor (me)

What do you mean this is already a team ?

#14 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
@Uchiha Hotaru said:
  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Obi Wan Kenobi
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Uchiha NeVann
  • Powerhouse- Sha
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Andras
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Cly and Esmeralda (cause you can't have one without the other xD
^_____________^ 
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras
  • Leader/Tactical Mind - Sovereign Son
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin - Tenjin
  • Powerhouse - Uchiha NeVann
  • Hand to Hand Specialist - Surreal Sadiablo
  • Jack-of-all-Trades - Dark Huntress
This needs to happen now.
Moderator
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Uchiha Hotaru
@The Dark Huntress: How am I a cheater? D:
Cly and Es.

I'm pulling your leg.
Moderator
#17 Posted by Feral Nova (47406 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: oh lol 
 

LOVE


 
  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Ziccarra
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Talon
  • Powerhouse- Hi-Voltage
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Risky
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Dark Huntress
#18 Posted by Dacnomania (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: You Will Have Super Villains Throwing Themselves At You! Just So They Can Get Beat Up In The Love Dungeon

#19 Posted by Feral Nova (47406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dacnomania: LMAO! thats the idea xP lol jk
#20 Edited by Dacnomania (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Well If You Ever Need Another Hand Teaching Naughty Little Boys a Stern lesson In Humiliation (snaps whip! Muscle Bound & Magnificent In Black Leather Corset with12 O clock shadow)

I Also Do Weddings :)

#21 Posted by Feral Nova (47406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dacnomania: O_O' I-I'll keep you mind ._.
#22 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Nova! You're...red...

#23 Posted by Despair (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
@The Dark Huntress: oh lol 
 

LOVE


 
  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Ziccarra
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Talon
  • Powerhouse- Hi-Voltage
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Risky
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Dark Huntress
Not like I want to complain about being put on such an awesome team but how is Risky a h2h specialist? She ranks in the lower third of the Vine. lol
#24 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Team of supernatual duedes and dudetes Leader/tatical mind: Lady Death Infiltration Specialist/Assassin: Kid Devil. Hand to hand expert: Azrael Jack of all trades: Despair

#25 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Despair said:

@Feral Nova said:
@The Dark Huntress: oh lol

LOVE



  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Ziccarra
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Talon
  • Powerhouse- Hi-Voltage
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Risky
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Dark Huntress
Not like I want to complain about being put on such an awesome team but how is Risky a h2h specialist? She ranks in the lower third of the Vine. lol

Long distance H2H

#26 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kaligar Roxom said:

@.Longshot.: With Kaligar being not only the powerhouse, but the chef and brewer.

Well, that settles it, I'm going blind.

#27 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (2913 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  
 
Cheers, laddie!
#28 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kaligar Roxom: Who said that?!

#29 Edited by Emperor_von_Doom (2913 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  
 
POWER UP THE BASS CANNON. 
  
#30 Posted by Despair (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Hawk_ said:

@Despair said:

@Feral Nova said:
@The Dark Huntress: oh lol

LOVE



  • Leader/Tactical Mind- Ziccarra
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin- Talon
  • Powerhouse- Hi-Voltage
  • Hand to Hand Specialist- Risky
  • Jack-of-all-Trades- Dark Huntress
Not like I want to complain about being put on such an awesome team but how is Risky a h2h specialist? She ranks in the lower third of the Vine. lol

Long distance H2H

LMAO Yeah, over distance she can kill enemies only with the twitch of a single finger. :P
#31 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think this was the thread I was thinking of

#32 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: EPIC thank you!

#33 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Quite welcome! XD

#34 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kaligar Roxom said:

  • Leader/Tactical Mind - Longshot
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin - Dark Huntress
  • Powerhouse - yours truly
  • Hand to Hand Specialist - Mercenary
  • Jack-of-all-Trades - Risky
¯\(o_0)/¯

OH YEEEEUUUH.

#35 Posted by Meticulous (606 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin
  • Powerhouse
  • Hand to Hand Specialist
  • Jack-of-all-Trades

1. Myself.

2. Serinah Pao.

3. Kratesis.

4. Impero.

5. Naamah... (What can't she do?)

#36 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Hey, thanks for picking me!

#37 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14430 posts) - - Show Bio

Ittss bbaaccckkk

#38 Posted by Meticulous (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Of course. Who else would I pick?

#39 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: For powerhouse? Whew, we've got plenty to choose from!

#40 Posted by Meticulous (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: Not many that interest me. Maybe a hulk would be cool, but I like Kratesis. She is always ready to go.

#41 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Hah, yep. She's ready to fight anytime. And glad you like her, she's pretty fun ;-)

Ajax would be cool as a powerhouse, and I've been trying to think of five 'young heroes' who would work thematically and are still active. Him and Quicksilver are all that come to mind off the top of my head.

#42 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14430 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader- Kurrent
Infiltrator- Mercy
Powerhouse- Lady Liberty
H2H- Gambler
Jack of all trades - Impero

#43 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind Impero
  • Infiltration Kovak
  • Specialist/Assassin Kratesis
  • Powerhouse Sergeant Arch Dornan
  • Hand to Hand Specialist Impero
  • Jack-of-all-Trades Sorceror Swift

Yeah I picked two of my own characters and put Impero in two slots. Sue me.

#44 Posted by The_Mercenary (1914 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Leader/Tactical Mind - Impero.
  • Infiltration Specialist/Assassin - Kratesis.
  • Powerhouse - Warsman.
  • Hand to Hand Specialist - Mercy.
  • Jack-of-all-Trades - The Mercenary.
#45 Posted by Meticulous (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: I had no idea this was you. I don't think Molly did either. She might have at some point, but she must have forgot lol.

@Kratesis: A teen titans type team?

#46 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Haha.

#47 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

@Meticulous: Hah, yep. She's ready to fight anytime. And glad you like her, she's pretty fun ;-)

Ajax would be cool as a powerhouse, and I've been trying to think of five 'young heroes' who would work thematically and are still active. Him and Quicksilver are all that come to mind off the top of my head.

I have an alt

#48 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Younger heroes, from highschool to four year college age. Kids basically.

#49 Posted by Meticulous (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis: 16 - early 20's basically.

#50 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Yes, exactly.