• 106 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Vincent had been peeling the Continuum back further and further for what seemed like days, his search for the darkest and most destructive futures imaginable, the futures that he could bind the fates of the Meta-Humans deemed "Top Priority" by his Dark Mistress to...was not going well. As Vincent dug further and further into the Continuum the only futures he started seeing were getting brighter and brighter. After a few more hours Vincent, so frustrated and angry by the fact that he no doubt failed in his quest, unleashed his Rage. Vincent looked down at his inactive Red Lantern Ring, pulled it off and tossed it into a Lake of Black Liquid that had been formed during the long hours Vincent spent searching the Continuum.

Suddenly the entire planet began to shake violently as The Black Liquid Lake began to glow crimson red. Vincent stumbled backwards as the Lake began to rise, but because he was still so weak he found that he had barely moved at all, and then the glowing tides of Crimson and Ebony snatched Vincent up and dragged him towards a large maelstrom that was beginning to form at the center of the Lake. Unable to take much more Vincent passed out from exhaustion.

Hours Later...

Vincent's eyes shot open wide as the sound of birds chirping filled the air. After taking a moment to get his bearings Vincent realized that he was back on the Coast of France, just a few miles East from where he first encountered the Clone Armies. Another moment passed and Vincent suddenly realized that he had become whole again. But there was something different about him, something out of place. Looking down Vincent saw that he was dressed in a new and improved version of his old Ascenscion Armor and was shocked to find a Red/Black Lantern Power Battery bound by several plugs and wires deep inside his chest, an indestructible glass window allowed the Lantern to be visibly viewed by anyone who wished to look. After inspecting it some more, Vincent realized that he had been remade into some sort of Red/Black Composite Alpha Lantern.

Vincent then looked down at his hands. On his right middle finger he found that The Red Ring had returned to him, he expected as much. What he did not expect however was what he found upon examining his left hand. "A...Black Ring?" Vincent whispered in astonishment as he examined this new artifact which now adorned his left middle finger. It was shaped similarly to his Red Ring but aside from the new color scheme this Black Ring also had different insignia engraved upon it. The insignia was that of a Hand. Vincent continued examining it until finally he decided that all of the questions concerning his transformation, his new Black Ring and his mysterious reappearance on Earth were not important.

What was important however was getting revenge on Talon, Simon and that buffoon who called himself Akwa. Vincent picked himself up, dusted himself off and then ascended several feet up into the clouds. "Rings...locate Laura Zenith Howlett a.k.a. Talon." Vincent said aloud, watching intently as both Rings started to glow brightly.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Simon Williams

Simon watched as Akwa killed the Soldiers coming from the Helicopter, but the more He killed, the more they came.  Wonder Man wanted to go down and help him but He could not pull his cover to be spotted but the unidentified aircraft and soldiers coming from it, so Simon stood watch in the air feeling useless and worthless. The Water Boy killed like it was nothing, like Life was not too precious or golden to waste.  But soon the numbers were against Akwa because they used a gas which not only turned him into a liquidize state but rather him unconscious.  Two men came over with a container which sucked him in like a Vacuum and then they boarded the aircraft with him.

The Helicopter took off to the east, Simon was going to follow it but felt a familiar energy. He wanted to go to the source and deal with whatever it was, but Talon asked him to help him Friend. Wonder Man decided and chose to follow the Helicopter. Saying in his mind, don’t worry Akwa. I’ll help You. The Helicopter came to a mysterious location; one where Williams never knew existed. A door on the ground opened up and the helicopter landed inside of it. The Herald watched in the air, it was guarded by the soldiers Akwa fought, which meant this place was very important and must have something worth guarding inside, but why would they want the Water boy? Simon the Wonder flew around the place, and spotted a large soldier, whose uniform would probably fit him. Wonder Man knocked him off with a minor punch to the back of the head, which on a foe could have many affects, either could cause brain damage, rather unconscious, and more. Williams took his uniform, but it was extremely tight, like spandex, and He only hoped his muscles would not rip through it.

Wonder Man used his cosmic energy and phrase through the door on the floor, luckily not one spotted him. The Place was like a HYDRA Laboratory, filled with scientist soldiers, large test tubes filled with experiments. Simon walked over to where Akwa was, and asked what was to happen to him. The Man said, Of course it worked. All of my plans work. What substance did you use to knock him out? I thought tear gas wouldn't work because of his high healing rate. Another man said, It wasn't tear gas. It was simply anti-biotic. It temporarily cancelled the effects of the FL-624 virus.

Really? Most ingenious. I must ask however, what are we going to do with him?"

Simple. We'll used him as bait. Sooner or later, the rest of his team will come looking for him. When they come they'll find a bit of a ...surprise.

And we clone him. That too.

Oh yes, I suppose we have to. We already have enough clones, though. In my opinion we shouldn't have created you clones in the first place.

The Man’s eyes flared red, as He appear to be a clone, but cause SW’s mask, Simon could not make out the face. The Man used a Telepathic network to talk to the other one, the other man then said, Yes sir.

The man touched a device on his wrist and they, along with Akwa were gone. Simon knew there was no way of getting answers without knowing it the hard way because if He was to ask where Akwa was teleported too, the mysterious leader would gained curiosity and his cover would be blown, but not really because of his Acting career, Williams knew how to get out of tight situations. Instead, Simon chose the hard way, and flexed his muscles. The Uniform ripped off to reveal his Golden appearance, his aura shined like an Angel, or like the Sun on the land.  The Golden Dragon now could see the Man’s face; it was Hawk but not the original, a Clone. Simon used his laser beam to destroy the base, splitting helicopters and tanks in half. Massive groups of soldiers came to subdue him, firing multiple bullets at him. The bullets would be crushed as it hit his Adamant skin. Bringing together his hands, Wonder Man created a shockwave which sending the soldiers flying and the laboratory destroyed. A Thunderclap, which He learned from Hulk.  After the foot soldiers have fallen, and the base was destroyed, Simon approached Hawk, and asked him, Where is Akwa being taken to?

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
The Wondering Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A destroyed penthouse, a one arm and cannon armed clone with the powers of the leading Veritas inc member and a Symbiotic suited spider who has faced death before by the hands of said clone. The spider had caught the clone by surprise my using his surroundings as a weapon. Using his symbiote’s abilities he mange to create a giant fist and crash it to the floors shattering them and causing the clone to fall inside the penthouse. Rubble falling ion the Clone along with heavy concrete from the ceiling and iron sticks. The clone had a piece of concrete with an iron stabbed in his upper hip area. The clone slowly removes the iron off his body and throws it away groaning as he tries to stand.  

The Spider not wasting time he then grabbed a large sofa-bed and lifted above him and as clone Kurrent got on his feet he is greeted by the incoming sofa that crash against him and pinning him against the wall. Adam then notice a ball traveling on the symbiote “What’s that?” the ball reaches Adam’s hand and it opens on his palm. “Its all the nanobots that were in your body. Your senses are working again.” answered the Sacred Spider persona. Adam drops the nanobots to the floor and draws a smile under his mask, confidence had come back to him, his spider sense was suppose to be intact again.  TWS looks at the sofa, it was moving meaning the clone still alive, then again it was obvious since is a machine.  TWS then runs a few steps fort and baseball slides and with both legs he kicks the sofa-bed crushing the sentinel. {Pant, Pant} “That wont be enough, but it’ll buy me some time.” said Adam as he look around him. “I wonder… This is Kurrent’s clone” Adam looks over to the kitchen and remembers.

{Flashback} The Veritas inc arrives at the statue of liberty HQ from Santo Domingo after a rescue mission. Kurrent had been imprison by the Dominican army at the orders of Gambler who apparently was leading them. At that time before the rescue Kurrent had been tied up to a chair and his feet were drown on a tub in order to keep him from using his abilities. TWS walk out the Jet side by side with Slinger after arriving in the base’s airport. “So, Did Kurrent tell you why is it that he is all wet? Did they torture him in iced water to try to get him to talk or something?” Slinger and TWS keep walking into the Statue as the once member of Veritas replies. “No, Kurrent’s abilities are disrupted by water. I’m not sure if is that he can’t control them or they simply don’t work, but something happens to him when he is submerge in water. Apparently Gambler knows him more than we think.” TWS and slinger walk in the once Veritas inc. headquarters. “Hum, Is that right..?” Automatic door slides close.{End of Flashback}

Adam looks at the kitchen sinks. “Water.” !!!Spider sense!!! “HUH?” The sofa-bed with a powerful burst of energy its turn to shards by the enraged clone. “That’s it! I had it with you Spider fake!” Adam then cast a barrage of web spikes at the clone but it simply dodge then and shoots lightning strikes back at the spider a crossfire battle began in the penthouse living room as everything is flying all over the place, web spikes and lightning going off all around as the two using their dodging skills in matter of seconds the room was torn from an art appreciation room with paintings to a total war zone. For a brief moment the showdown stops for a quick breather. TWS was panting as he had been dodging for his life, the spider seemed to be all over the room. “You’re harder to hit than I though, I give you that. But for how long can you keep it up spider? I can go for days, but you. You can only endure for so little long.” Adam keeping stealth realizing that one shock might be one shock too many, he slowly walks sideways to a certain mark.

“Well, I guess you might kill me this time, but you will die as well, we both will fall here and put an end to this nonsense.” said the spider as he briefly takes a mild look behind him. “Well, how’re you going to kill me now that I am one step ahead of you, Fake-K? I got my sense back, I can see your attack coming from a mile away. And that leg looks terrible.”

“Ooh, so frightening. You fool, I can manipulate my powers to a grand scale you have no choice but to die!”

The Clone then performed and unfamiliar attack by crouching on the floor placing the cannon and his hand and sparkling energy on the floor’s surface. “What the-?” The electric energy was coming after the arachnid man. “Is now or never!” The spider man  jumps performing a long distance back flip landing sticking to the kitchen wall. As the electric currents approach the arachnid then he bounce off the wall and dropkicks the counter ripping it from the floor! The impact was so hard the counter it was sent flying headed toward the clone!

The energy of the Flash mirror after Fake Kurrent realize that the counter was coming his way he quickly shift it creating another electromagnetic force field! The counter crashed against the force field and just dropped to the floor, the clone was not harmed. “Its no use Adam! My defenses are too great!” {Water flowing}  The clone stands up to be able too see beyond the counter. “Eh?” The flying desk was just a distraction to hold the incoming attack. Meanwhile The spider rip open the water lines. The stream of water reached high and was been carried by the wind, it was as if it was raining in the appartment alone.. “Fool don’t you know that water conducts electricity? What they teach you kids these days in school?” The spider was sticking to the wall. “Really? I’m sorry I only went to high school and dropped out then headed to the military, I guess I didn’t know. But what’s stopping you from blowing me to pieces then.. Kurrent?” The rain like water was dropping soaking both Kurrent and TWS.

With the water flowing all over the clone’s body he wouldn’t be able to control the electricity, it would probably end up killing them both. “What do I care, Spider. I am a machine. But you in the other hand should care for my survival.” Adam scratches his head. “Huh? I couldn’t car less If you survive tin man, what are you talking about?” A large smirk pops in the clone’s face while he reach for his belt. Adam  points his finger at the Clone “Ah-Ah! Careful cloney.” The clone smiles at Adam’s reaction and then brought fort from his belt some sort of miniature disk. With the his devilish smile he placed the disk into what is suppose to be his Veritas inc communicator. “You see, Spider. I felt like, I actually made a mistake when I thought I had killed you, but now that I see that you are alive. I can now do things according to second plans.” The clone raises his hand and from the “communicator” a multidimensional screen image emerges, almost like a hologram.

Adam gasps as his eyes widen while watching the image that pops up in the screen. “Do you recognize her, hero?” In the image held captive in a cell, unconscious, held with shackles that hung from a hook coming from above, was Sammy, the brains of the Spider/brainy connection.  Adam drops from the wall and ran over to the clone in rage and swung his fist coming for the clone's face. "Anger will get you nowhere!" The clone simply dodges the incoming attack and placing his hand on the Spider’s scalp he lets out a charge of electricity shocking the Spider to his knees. Adam was now partially paralyzed by the clone while kneeling and struggling to move. “You really thought that we would lose in a fist fight with the heroes? Na, You need to see things at the long scale, Spider I am a better version of your leader. I got no weakness!” said the bragging clone.

The clone then ends the hologram program and kicks the spider right on the face sending him flying against the wall. Adam crashes against the cement and thuds on the floor. The panting arachnid looks at the clone. Adam knew he had already lost. “When did you got to her? I talk to her not long ago" The devilish laugh filled the place and the clone reveals “Fool, you been talking to her clone and you never suspected. Your mother was released from the hospital early, because we released her from the hospital to allow our clone Sammy to reach Veritas inc unnoticed. But then your foolish leader, doing his lone heroics went ahead alone to Puerto Rico, and there he got capture. Then after Kurrent was apprehended we knew then Sammy clone wouldn’t be necessary anymore, instead they created me and left Sammy's clone as a backup plan. Now I’m using it against you.” Even if Adam was close to beating the clone it was not enough. After the paralysis was over, he still needed to find out where his comrade was and not only that but his mother was also In jeopardy with Sammy’s clone looking after her in Boston. “Checkmate, Spider.” said the clone right before he launches a lightning strike to the spider man so strong that slams the hero against the wall, leaving him unconscious.

The clone then reach to his communicator, he presses a button and the presses a second one, a red light began blinking on the communicator as the clone spoke into the communication device. “Mission accomplish, the Spider is ours, I’ll deliver him soon. S- Kurrent, out.” The clone walks over to the spider’s unconscious body and grabbed him on his shoulders, right at that moment a hovering vehicle that resembled a red Zoom tube reaches the location and slowly lowers altitude right next to the Sentinel Kurrent. The lights were blinking just like the little blinking light on the clone’s communicator. The Red hovering machine opens a compartment space and the spider is thrown in. Like trash.

The leading clone then reach for the Spider’s communicator and rips it out of Adam’s hands. “Some people just need to learn their limits. You spider was one of them.” he clone crushes the arachnid man’s communicator and throws it away, the communicator sinks into the watery penthouse floor. “You were ours ever since you registered, no one can change that now.” The clone then slams the truck close and seals it then he hops in the cockpit and locks the doors. “One less pest in the city.” The engine of the hovering vehicle initiate. The vehicle gains the proper altitude and in a powerful burst the jets in a flash it disappears into the distance. 

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Akwa

"Uuuurgh..."

Akwa's eyes opened blearily and looked out at the world around him. It was blurry. Within a few moments, his vision returned to normal and he realised he was in a small room about a metre by a metre. The walls were made of concrete and the heavy metal door was barred. It took Akwa only moments to realise he was in a cell of some kind. The fact that he was shackled to a wall also gave him a pretty big clue. The worst thing wasn't the shackles around his arms and legs though. The worst thing was the fact that he was shackled against the wall upside down! All the blood was rushing to his head and he felt a migraine coming on.

Despite this, he grinned.It was fairly obvious that they must know nothing about him. He could burst out of these shackles easily, as if they were made of paper. He attempted to move his arm. the shackles stopped him. He frowned. He moved his arm harder and harder, eventaully pushing with all his considerable strength. Nothing happened.

Obviously, the shackles were made out of some super-strong material that could resist him. Time for Plan B. He liquified, slipping out of the shackles easily. Well, that's what should've happened. He couldn't liquify either. What the hell was happening here? He couldn't even reach out telepathically to find other minds. All his powers were blocked.

They must have a power displacement field generator right next to my cell somewhere. It had to be near this cell. He knew the the field created by a Power Displacement Field Generator (PDFG) was pretty small, extending for only a few metres. His musings were cut off as the cell door opened and someone walked in.

"Well, well. I see that sleeping beauty has finally awakened. Took your time."

Oh, that was hilarious. Make fun of a helpless man shackled up. Akwa ignored the fact that probably would've done the same if their positions were reversed.

"I assume you're with those men who tried to capture me?"

"Tried. They did more then try, they suceeded."

"I don't need to be reminded of that. It's pretty obvious since I'm shackled up against a wall UPSIDE DOWN!!"

He didn't mean to yell the last part. It was just that he was getting a little bit pissed off. Why did they even bother shackling him upside down to the wall of the cell? What was the point of hanging him by his ankles? Akwa decided that when he broke out, a quick death would be too good for these people. He would have to make it slow.

"I suppose all those men and the helicopter were just cannon fodder to distract me while you got me with whatever the hell you got me with?"

"Yes, exactly. The men performed their job admirably and a large pension has been sent to their families. I have to say by the way, we thought you would just knock them out. You've never really been classed as a villian but some of that stuff seemed pretty evil."

"Oh please. That wasn't evil. That was just me pissed off. And for your information, I'm not some goody two shoes hero. So I killed people. Big whoop. It was their own fault. Now, are you going to kill yourself right now and save me the trouble of doing it later or will we just have to do this the hard way?"

"Empty threats accomplish nothing, Akwa."

"Oh, I don't make threats my friend. I make promises."

"Stop blustering. You have been captured. This is a fact. You are currently helpless. This is also a fact. Soon, you're teammates will be joining you."

"Aaah...I get it. You're going to use me as bait to lure the rest of the Pack in and then capture them. Well, it won't work! Hunter and Co will destroy this facility and free me. And then I'll choke you with your own spine!"

"That is not possible."

"What the whole choking you to death with your own spine thing? It may not seem possible at first glance, but trust me, I'll find a way. I always do."

"Not that. The part about the rest of your team breaking in and freeing you. They will not."

"Oh come on. I know I'm not exactly a very important member but they'll come for me eventually."

"Even if they did, they would be captured. This entire facility is covered by a PDFG field. Any unauthorised meta coming in would be rendered powerless, stunned and captured. But this does not matter. They will not come looking for you."

"Huh? Why not?"

"As far as they're concerned, they'll have already found you."

"What are you talking about?"

Akwa had slow feeling of dread rising up in him that was confirmed in the man's next words.

"Because a clone of you has already been made and is heading towards their base now. They'll asume it's you as it is a perfect replica, right down to the very thought patterns.  It also has an incredibly powerful mental shield over all thoughts about it being a clone. Any telepath reading it's mind will not find any evidence of it being a clone, not even it it's own thoughts. They'll never come looking for you."

Akwa swallowed. This looked bad. This looked very bad.

***************************************************************************************************************

Location: Just outside the Wolf Pack's Fortress in the Japanese Mountain Range

A man who looked exactly like Akwa, even down to the clothes he was wearing walked up to the doors of the fortress.

"Hey guys!," it called out. "I know you can hear me! Let me in! I have urgent news!"

And so the infiltration of the Wolf Pack would begin...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#105  Edited By talon_x23

Talon quickly exited the room with great urgency it was back and the question had resurfaced in her mind “Am I the real Talon” she thought she new the answer but it was back SHIELD was contacting her and giving her a new mission. But how could they been doing this if she did not have contact with them She dashed down the corridor not looking back consumed by her thoughts until she heard a familiar voice "Hey guys!," it called out. "I know you can hear me! Let me in! I have urgent news!"Stopping dead in her tracks she looked toward the door and sighed. “Great he’s alive” she said while she slowly walked over to the entrance. Just before she placed her hands on the handle she thought a second and smiled.

Swiftly she opened the door and lunged at Akwa with incredible force knocking him down once more. Looking at him she smiled once more and said “Lock your doors boy” she got off him and did not bother to help him up. Only kept staring at him “I’m heading out don’t tell any on you saw me and what ever you got to say go to Hunter and say it”. With those words she sprinted off into the wilderness with great force. Her breathing was rough and her eyes darted from one position to the next. She new it was here she new she was here. The scent was of her own and she was going to end this game of cat and mouse and finish her off. Stopping in a clearing in the forest she listened and could hear only the sound of her heart racing.  “Where are you” she thought.

“Hay” Talon quickly turned around and almost attacked him. “Why do you keep on doing that” she demanded to Isaac. He smiled slightly “There is something you should know about you, Talon something that you may find hard to believe”. She sighed and looked toward the mountains “Go ahead my friend just tell me”. He paused and looked at the ground he new what he was about to tell her could wound her not physically but mentally “Your dead”. She shot her head back and looked at him in astonishment “Isaac please not now” she said while walking away. “You died Talon back in Alaska, your body died but not your soul.” Talon did not want to hear this though Isaac continued “I resurrected you Talon but not you I resurrected the real Talon”. She clenched her fist tightly “So you are saying that I’m not real then is that it” she cut back at him. He took a few steps forward but kept a good distance from her “Yes that is what I am saying”.

Talon could feel her emotions running ramped fear, hate, anger all in one and all at Isaac “Why, when how”. She said her voice starting to quiver. “You were created at SHIELD Facility the moment the real Talon was captured but you were only released after the incident in Alaska” She was not going to give up on herself that simply “Then how could I wield the sword Isaac only the real Talon can do that”. “You could wielded it because you are her yet you are not the real her.” She looked at Isaac blankly the only words that she cared about was when he said “Your not the real Talon”. She looked at her hands and unleashed her claws. She had to be real she had feelings she could feel pain and fear and hell was she feeling a lot of it. When she looked back toward Isaac he was gone as if he had never been here. “I’m not real”.

She lowered her hands and walked toward the road. She new it had to be true for Isaac spoke it but she could not comprehend it. “If I’m not the real Talon then what do I do now. Do I just wonder and ponder my purpose. Do I go to SHIELD and do what I am suppose to do?”. Sitting on the side of the road she watched as the cars went by. She combed her hand through her midnight hair. Her emerald green eyes kept staring at the ground below. She had never felt this way she had never been so low in her life. Lifting her hands she wiped her eyes hat were full of tears “What do I do now” was the question on her mind and the only thing she could think about. “Every thing, Simon, Akwa, Damnation the feelings I felt  they were not real just a mission.” Looking toward the moon she let out a howl that broke the silence. Her eyes remained their emerald state. Her hair blew lightly in the wind as the sky above illuminated her eyes making them look as if they were black. She was about to start walking again until she froze  but her mind was racing once more. “X23” she said softly “X23” saying once more but louder “X23!!!” she shouted standing on her feet awaiting a reply. She felt a slight pain in her head  but she new what that meant “What” X23’s voice answered from Talon. That was all she needed she was the real Talon and she could prove it. Talon suffered from having double personalities something that if they were to clone her that her clone would not have but she did.

“But why would he” Before she could finish her sentence she picked up the scent of Isaac he was close and in danger. Racing toward his destination she bumped back into Akwa and landing on him once more. “You really must like jumping on me huh” he said with a grin on his face. Helping him up she stared at him for a moment and asked “I could use your help ok my clone is at the base I think find it and alert the others.” When she was about to leave he grabbed her arm “What the matter” he asked in concern “Isaacs in trouble and I need to fine him” she said trying to loosed from his grip. “Let me help” she did not have time to argue “What ever just keep up” she said as she sprinted to her surprise her was making good pace with her. They reached where the scent was the strongest and she stopped and looked at Akwa for a few seconds. Then like lighting something flew toward her and grabbed hr with incredible force knocking out her wind. It flew a great height and then dropped her no more like threw her to the ground.

She his the ground causing a small crater. Blood ran down her nose and her arms stung. She looked upward and could see something fly above her. She groaned in pain while getting to her feet but only reached her knees before it grabbed her again and threw her against a large stone.  Her bones cracked and more blood poured out of her. She could see a figure land before her its wings spread out like death. Smelling its scent she realized what it was or more who it was “Hawk” she whispered to herself. Though she new it was his clone she could not understand why it wanted her and for what purpose. He glared at her while she staggered to her feet. Splinters were inserted into her skin as she pulled them out causing her more pain.  When she had gained her strength she could smell the scent of Akwa and that infuriated her even more “Where is he” she growled. He gave her a smirk and spoke “You will join him shortly”. Talon instantly unleashed her claws and her eyes turned yellow “Not likely”. Then her nostrils picked up another person that she knew scent. “Isaac” she said he continued to smile “Yes we have your little Isaac”. She then realized that she had been surrounded by agents. She sighed slightly as she rolled her eyes “Where is he” she said her voice low and animal like voice.

He looked toward his right and so did Talon. She gasped as she saw Isaac chained by his hands and ankles. Blood dripped down his face and she could see he was wounded. “Let hi go what could you possibly want with him” she said her voice much more desperate. “The Sword” her eyes shot a glance of astonishment at the clone. How could he have know about the sword she looked at Isaac and then answered “What sword” with a smile. He used his wing and hit her sending her across the hard ground. “Geminie give it or I’ll kill him”. One of the guards holding him took out a knife and held it at his neck. “Don’t Zenith don’t let them have it let me die I have survey my purpose”. Holding out her right hand a blue light appeared from it as the sword materialized into her hand. The moons light was absorbed by it as the blade seemed to sing with its razor-sharp edge. She held it out to him keeping her eyes on Isaac. Isaac looked back at her in despair and held his head low as the clone grabbed the sword. He looked at it with a sinister grin on his face.

In a blur of motion Talon soon felt a pain in her chest. She looked down at her chest and saw that he had driven the sword into her. “NO!” Isaac yelled as Talon fell to her knees clenching the blade tightly as she did. Her hands filled with blood removed the sword with great pain. She fell on her side gasping for air. Isaacs eyes filled with tears broke free of the men’s grip and ran to her. Holding her tightly in her arms a tear fell on to her cheek. He gazed into her eyes his hands placed on her chest “Why” was all he could ask. He new time was short for her and soon she would be lost. Closing his eyes he said something but Talon could not catch it. Her eyes started to close and she held tightly to her guardian who obviously was doing something. His hand glowed yellow and so did his eyes “I give you life” was the last word she heard before it all went back.

The floor was cold and she shivered while awaking. A Pain spiked through her as she groaned trying to open her eyes. She could soon feel the warm hands of Isaac on her shoulders scooping her up. She looked at him, he seemed tattered and torn from what she could see he had been tortured. “What happened” she whispered. He smiled weakly and answered “They took the sword and I saved you”. “But how with out the sword your powerless”. Touching her face he answered “That may be so but I gave death something better to offer”. Looking at him she sighed “What?”. He paused and looked away for a moment a tear falling from his eyes “My…..My Immortality”. Looking at him astonished she tried to get to her knees he then spoke again “I am what you call human a mortal being”. She touched his shoulders and made him look at her “You gave your immortality and became human” he shook his head yes. She sat against the steel walls of the imprisonment. Smelling the air she soon realized that she was not the only one here “Akwa” she said Isaac looked at her in curiosity “You nose it quiet good” “No Isaac look” she said while pointing to the cell beside them “They got him witch means that they have two clone mines and Akwa’s at the Wolf Pack which means Simon which means there’s a lot at stake”. The cell that Isaac and Talon were in neutralized their mutant powers leaving them defenses against what they would have to face and now that they had Akwa her sword this was going to be alot harder............

Avatar image for unamerican_hero
UnAmerican Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By UnAmerican Hero

Kalib could have sworn he heard every piece of pavement collide with his enemy and his body landing in the small ditch. UAH was starting to feel good about the situation even as Nightwolf stood up. The Rebel looked at the many tears in the ninja’s suit and the trickles of blood from his body; he soon believed he was winning. "I told you I would disgrace you, and it's just about that time." Proclaimed the 5th Republic member. Those words made Mr. Thompson want to burst out laughing but at the same time figure out what the man was talking about. NW tosses a strange device onto the ground and then pushed a button on his wrist. He braced himself for an explosion, thinking it was some kind of bomb; but when nothing happens he relaxes and looks at the thing with confusion.

Then out of nowhere a glider type thing swooped in and Nightwolf jumped on and rode away. Kalib watched as he flew into the distance and said, “That’s what I thought, Dumb*ss.” As soon as he finished the sentence, the Insurgent heard a sound like a drill spinning and quickly looked over at the disruptor. A light on the device flashed and then his neural bands sparked. Lifting his arms up so he can look at his wrist he noticed the bands were somehow shut down. He instantly figured out what happened. He looked back at the disruptor and then back at his forearms which were glowing a bright blue. “Oh sh*t!” The Not So Star Spangled Man yelled as his heart rate picked up.

Without his neural bands or gauntlets his body couldn’t regulate his sonic and electrical energy and his body would have to find a way to discharge the energy. That often ended up in Kalib sending it all out at once, basically “BOOM”. Nightwolf had planned on that happening from the start. He wasn’t entirely driven on killing the Un-American Hero but he more wanted to kill his name. The Anti-Hero couldn’t risk losing control in that area of town. So the only thing he could do was run. Run as fast as his super speed would allow.

With a few steps a sonic boom could be heard as he runs at the speed of sound. His is nothing but a blur with a trail of electricity. The more he runs, the faster he runs, and the father he goes. His only focus was getting out of a heavily populated area which was practically everywhere in Orlando, but he keeps moving. As he continuously uses more of his power to speed up his body begins to appear like living electricity. The blue sparks cover his body then his suit starts to be burned and rip. He ends up on an old farm plantation and once he’s in the middle of dried out land he stops running and drops to his knees. Grunting from the pain he stops holding back. He looks up to the sky and releases all his power. A huge blast flew into the clouds like a giant reverse bolt of lightning.

During the many seconds it took to discharge all that energy the explosion was loud but it seamed Kalib’s yell was louder. Then the blast died down and the ground around the Public Enemy was burnt to a crisp. Letting out a sigh, Kalib’s eyes roll in the back of his head then he collapses. The Human Thunderstorm lays passed out on the ground, half naked in what seamed to be the middle of nowhere.