• 140 results
#1 Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Russia weapon lord Cryil Myshkin has gotten a hold of a new weapon, a weapon so powerful that it can kill mass amount of people without destroying any buildings, and is undetectable because it doesn't use the power of radiation. This weapon is called 'Likhoradka pul's or 'Fever pulse'. The weapon releases a pulse of energy that sets anything with living tissue, on fire from the inside out. The radiation of the bomb can cover two miles and has already been tested on several small Mongolia and Korean villages, leaving nothing but cremated bodies all over the place. While the country is aware of the bomb's existence, they deny the fact that someone in their country is in control of it, worried that Myshkin might use it on it's own people.

The UN has 'pushed' the idea of retrieving the bomb and not directly asking them due to diplomatic reasons.

The bomb is held in an old abandoned Aviation museum in Moscow, or at least it was abandoned until Cryil decided to make it his home base with his men. Rumor has it he may however have employed help with greater skill sets to help stem the tide that might come his way.

Rules/Facts

This is a rp for the Champions of Peace Redeemers(CPR)

Its however semi open. If a character of TI or COP association or located in Russia your pretty much free to jump in. If not but still want in sure we could make it happen. In short this is centered around a team, but we likely won't shy from others wanting some Prime action.

This is happening before the big prime rp by the way

The title was mostly Crimson Eagle

The OOC and Idea was almost all Nova, I added just the 'rules' part and the lest sentance about employing others.

#2 Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Not my finest but I like it

It was suggested that DecayingRose and Razor were provided by Hex to help Cryil

I gave a brief moment for people to chat and such first if they want before just jumping in.

#3 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

hehe Vine Prime - CPR....am I only one who sees that?

Good luck though! Y'all better do good.

#4 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the post it was good. The video feed of the virus working showed just how grim the team's work is.

#5 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah. Don't let me forget.

#6 Posted by Apex_ (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: dont forget :P

@kiddevil: thank ya thank ya

#7 Posted by Stephanie Ardor (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Post, hope its ok :)

#8 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Game face. 

#9 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

>_> I feel like Nova isn't gonna fit in very well with the CPR LOL

#10 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Shaddaaap! You'll fit perfectly! Stick with me, and you'll go places.

#11 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL sure thing man xD LOL btw good post :D glad I was able to make a valid argument on reasons NOT to kill the dude xD

#12 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Thank you. It was...nothing.

Quite valid. But remember, there's very little chance things work out exactly as planned. So many wild card factors. >:)
#13 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: >_> I'm going to have to make sure I get to him first then! lol

#14 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: It's not a race. It's a team effort. Goddammit, Ardor!
#15 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: IT'S A RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

#16 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: But how can you race, when you'll be so mesmerized by my me?

#17 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: .....

#18 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Ha! That's just a boost for me ahead of you! MLEEEH!
#19 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet:

OOORRR Maybe I kicked you AWAY from the finish line :P

#20 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: Improbably. Not plausible. Impossible.
#21 Posted by Bloodcroft (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: loved your post, was a great intro to Nova being on the team. I particularly loved Nova's response to the Pulse and how when Nova breaks down the mission a bit it shows that Requiem is still a bit of a novice. Great work

@CurbsideProphet: as per usual good stuff, want a cyborg arm? I could hook you up lol

enjoyed that last post, one of the times I've really gotten to see some serious emotion and the thoughts of the character. Was well done. Going to be fun to reply to him in character, going to wait till others post though

This is Aza by the way incase anyone cant tell

#22 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: LMAO I had no idea this was you ^_^ thanks btw

#23 Posted by Bloodcroft (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: really O.O thought everyone knew a Az when they saw it lol. And welcome ^_^ just being hounest.

The little cyber angel is good for a leader, but shes still this teenager lol. There's an inexperience I try and give her in the "team leader" position and your post showed that. Then of course theres the Pulse bit, was your idea so naturaly I had high hopes to see what you would do with it. Especially with a pyro character as shes no stranger to melting people. Both of those two big parts of your work was just awesome :D

#24 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Got a post out. Yeahhh... I kinda want to shove this guy's own foot up his a$$.

#25 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: itll be fun replying back to u. i have heard ur a good rpger. cant wait for the story to really pick up

@kiddevil: i wish there was a like button for that post

#26 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bloodcroft: That's for everyone else, right? You knew I knew that was you, right?

Hm. Never really considered  cyber arm. On the one hand, I'm incomplete with just one. On the other, a cyber arm would be an imperfection to the rest of me. *Arrogant hair toss*
#27 Posted by Bloodcroft (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: I knew you did lol. And what do you mean imperfection! Im well >.> Drom is like 70% cyborg and shes perfect :P

@ragman1138: just waiting on a few other posts then we can get to the action with this disfunctional team lol

@kiddevil: nice post, this teams a hell of a loose canon

#28 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: haha cant wait

#29 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bloodcroft: Pfft! Des was perfection. I was perfection. Amber is....cute. She's nice, she's alright, but perfection? Eeehhhh.....
#30 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Thanks man

@Bloodcroft: Got that right.@CurbsideProphet: I'd like to point out I like the cyborg better and I think you should be one of the few to actually deal with the loss of a limb instead of replacing it automatically. Btw you are a cripple!

#31 Posted by Zeon Liafador (716 posts) - - Show Bio

oh lord... this mission is going to be... either a huge success or a total bomb LMAO

#32 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil

You oughtta know by now your opinion doesn't matter because you're simply worthless. It's like, I'm a tiger. I don't give a damn what that zebra over there thinks of me. I'm already better. Besides, I handle my limb-loss like a boss. Because I'm still better!

#33 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP who's turn is it to post? >.>

#34 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: by the looks of it Requiem and yourself are. ( yes i check in on all the team rp's)

#35 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: What about BoomBoom? >.> and isn't Crimson on this group? o.o

#36 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Good point, well Boom is CPG alt so ask her about that. But yeah Eagle should be around to.

#37 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

and YOU GUYS NEED TO POST! xP

#38 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: doing same thing in main squad RP since a few people said they are in but they aren't around much so reminders where sent.

#39 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: I'm too lazy to do PM's so cal louts are gonna have to cut it xD LOL wait a second... AZ should be doing this and Curb >_> I'm third in command! WHY AM I DOING THIS?! lol

#40 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: trying to move up the corporate ladder?. i do it in both, sure its kind of annoying but i only do it if the message heeds no response.

#41 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: No i'm not xD I don't like having leadership lol I tend to fail lol

eehh well hopefully that's good enough xP

#42 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: to be fair most the team kinda disappeared thats not your fault.

#43 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
Just was given CE n Boom some time
  @EdwardWindsor@Feral Nova
#44 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: I will quote a friend of mine, "Don't worry about it." Lol, but in all seriousness I'm posting tomorrow. :)

#45 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: i knew you would be on top of it anyways

#46 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

Just was given CE n Boom some time
@EdwardWindsor: @Feral Nova:

Just didn't want them to get swept away since some have posted multiple times

#47 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted, :)

#48 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read all of the posts in one run through :P

Great job everyone!!! :D I just began mine. Will have one up very soon.

#49 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio
CE nice work, CP congrats lol. Try n post by monday would like to move on. But no rush :)
  @xxCellPhoneGirlxx@Crimson Eagle
#50 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimson Eagle: Nice post bro.