Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

The Contessa

No Caption Provided

Stretched out on a rugged jut of rock a hundred feet above a cascading waterfall, Naamah drew in a breath of limitless vision, her golden eyes wide and fathomless. The mountain range seemed to breathe with her, exhaling all doubt and distraction, then inhaling an intoxicating mixture of mental and physical clarity she hadn't experienced since the spirits of the wild lands had torn her from a life on the golden streets of Heaven and thrown her headfirst into the arms of destiny. Destiny she observed, was rarely clear, but it was always intoxicating.

Above her, the mountains reached up to snatch an errant cloud from the sky, hurling it down the chasm to mix with the waterfall below. Tiny rainbows of vast power scattered in its wake, filling her mind with images of crystal prophecy, and she smiled in deep seeded pleasure.

Yesterday, she'd seen an ancient, gray-beak raven dive into a mountain pool, emerging a moment later with its back wings covered in a shimmering silver patina. She found its body an hour later, lying beneath a tangled juniper bush, stiff and cold, but still tingling with the power of the mountain spirits. The setting sun had etched a finely detailed pattern of silver symbols across its feathers, and she known one of the God's of Battle's seers had gone to see this battle.

The raven had entered her dreams that night, flying high above a tall tower that had turned from black to silver to gray to gold before finally disappearing into a sea of gray mist. Naamah had awakened to the sound of a raven's cry and the feel of early morning wind dancing across her cheeks.

Now, sitting up on the mountain ledge, she lifted her face to that wind, allowing its intimate caress to whisper through her soft as the finest silks ebony hair. She'd traveled the length and breadth of the knowable world in these great many years. From narrow city streets to endless plains, from salt-sprayed shores to mountain crags, but the wind was always the same. Cloaked in the hot and dusty air of Earth, it had swirled about her as she'd fleeced the power within the elements.

The King of Asgard had accepted her deal, had already left this world again to return to his own Kingdom. Odin released the Might Troll "Uggorthullkeng" from his enchanted prison of stone. The chains were held tight around the large rock until Odin touched them with his staff and spoke his words. "Uie Valdie Hungrok," the chains faded from this plane, as the rocks themselves changed as well. The very stone structure was the Troll of legend, it was not his prison but in fact Its own body of made of cold earth. Very interesting indeed, and very fitting for the Asgardians way of Magic. A simple, brutal, and yet effective elemental might.

Naamah had kept her word and had bound the creature to its new master. Odin was pleased, and left the crimson queen with his new pet to reek havoc upon whomever she wishes, until the sun sets, three times, and then the creature will automatically return to his kingdom, to be used as he pleases, to aid his cause and to keep safe guard against his mighty rivals.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Looking back I could sense the incoming vibrations rapidly spinning as it gains speed. I could feel cords wrapping themselves my legs. The weight urges my body to fall, however my sexy little mind has something else in mind.

"Baby I'm just a bit too hot for you." I call to Crimson Eagle as he stares at me. The metal spiraling around my legs peels off in a fire from a single touch of my fingers.

"Maybe later we could just see how hot I am in bed?" I smile back at him as he is probably thinking of another move to make.

Then it hits.

Another f*cking headache pours through my skull.

I'm back.

Tears suddenly fall from my face as I'm back in Champion City. From everywhere around me I could hear my family fighting for their lives. "Stop!"

I regain memories of me saying things and doing things I never would. I look to Crimson Eagle as he looks at me with silence. "I'm sorry I let you down. All of you. It's my job to fix this.

As I tap into my powers my body lights up like a pink night light. I could sense my body has changed while I was gone. Everything is just so much more easier.

With a flick of my wrist I send a red beam of light straight up into the sky. Controlling the sound waves around the Island I make a call to anyone willing to listen. "I'm alive and willing to fight. Drop your battles and come to me if you want to kill me. I absolutely refuse to let anyone in my family to get hurt."

Then it feels like a bullet breaks my brain apart. Ripping it into almost nothing.

That sappy bitch is gone now.

"Mmmmm where was I?"

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Kovak

Kovak slowly put his helmet back on, his face betraying no emotion, a click-hiss sounding where it reconnected to the black suit. He placed a hand upon the sword that projected over one shoulder. <<This unit recognises a threat to its survival. This unit is programmed to defend itself.>> He tilted his head slightly. <<This unit has not acted in a hostile manner, and thus, this behaviour and language is perplexing.>> Suddenly, a sight caught the corner of Kovak's eye. He turned his masked face towards it. The message struck his senses with a noise one could almost taste. The air was almost alive with energy, and Kovak's hand fell away from his sword handle as he pointed towards the energy tower, his head turning towards Edward. <<This unit registers a lack of knowledge. What is that?>> He asked of the Champion. His mind worked at an impressive rate. <<Logic dictates that a being capable of such an energy output would be of aid to this unit's superiors. Orders: Locate and capture/recruit the target.>> Kovak stared at the Prince of Power for a moment, before turning away from him. He managed to go from a stand still to a full sprint in six steps, heading directly at the tower of red energy.

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Richter

James' eyes were closed, himself balanced on one leg, on the very tips of his toes. His mental balance is just as important. He was the island, was one with Champion's Island. He felt the waves lapping at their sides, the cool air blowing between their buildings, each individual gargoyle. He could see through their eyes, and even now they turned their gaze skyward. The meteor fell towards him - them - and he felt the gargoyles all collectively inhale. He tried to detach, to separate from the island - from her - but it was not possible. He couldn't get free in time. As it struck, the two cried out in unison, although only James' scream could be heard by anyone but himself. The pain was incredible, the worst injury he'd ever felt. And then he fell to his knees, the coupling broken through sheer agony. He felt dead inside, ready to give in, but the island was still under attack. The Tenebrasque In were attacking. A quick scan revealed multiple members around the island, most doing battle with Champions. "Open my window." He said. The window slid open in response, and he jumped through it, landing on the back of the large stone flying horse. With a whistle, it began to fly forwards, listening to James' mental commands.

Kid Devil and the Prophet were doing business with some demon chick, he could see from his airborne steed. He could also see the Troll that had been unleashed upon the streets of Champion Island, and the red beam of energy that had been shot skyward. Eenie meeny miney mo. He thought, diving towards the Troll and leaping from his perfectly carved steed, which continued on its path of flight and collided with the troll's body.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

The Contessa

No Caption Provided

Khesseth sinks down to the murky icy depths of the water, sundered from his battle above. He descends into the deep dark blue hue, as feminine arms wrap around his neck. A smile painted on the face of the nevermore, moon born child of rainmaker. She looks at him with her fire-bright eyes, burning like mini stars in the great curtain of night. She blows air into his mouth, giving him her breath. She places her hands over his heart and smiles at him blowing a kiss with her gaze. Her grasp holds like it was never meant to be anywhere else, as she pulls him away, towards the far shore.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By EdwardWindsor

As quickly as the green faced ally had appeared, he was gone. Edwards concentration still on his loud speaking communicator "Twelve hostile threats detected, five in possession of COPs communicators. Safe modes activated. Unknown source of energy emitting from near location of CPG's bio trace." the champions face dropped as he shouted at the device in his palm " Override safe mode on communicators passkey Windsor seven ECHO WHISKEY WHISKEY DELTA CHARLIE!" the screen flashed its processor checking the code "Invalid clearance, Windsor Edward not registered administrator."

Every fibre of the champion wanted to crush the stupid little device in his palm. "Put me through to communicator model 01001" , " connection established ." " Req/Drom we got a problem the islands AI has reverted back to the Lockheart imprint I need you to interface with it as soon as possible the islands defences appear to be targeting COP's members also. Hang on a second... Computer list all known current active COP's member communicators. A brief delay followed by a flash of text Crimson eagle, Umbra sorcerer, CPG and Edward Windsor. Req, we also have another problem seven other hostile readings. One appeared friendly but that’s still 6 hostiles on the island locate and engage with extreme prejudice just leave enough to question. I’am going to investigate a third possible issue now. "

Placing his communicator back onto his belt the champion shot off towards the direction his formerly silent ally had ran. Spotting a huge pillar of red energy the champion still doubted what he had heard, seen, and sensed it couldn’t be Blair it just couldn’t be. His doubt suddenly shattered by a burst of all encompassing noise "I'm alive and willing to fight. Drop your battles and come to me if you want to kill me. I absolutely refuse to let anyone in my family to get hurt." The voice was Blair. His ears ringing and his mind a mess he spotted a figure in the light and he knew what had to be done.

Avatar image for requiem_of__destiny
Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“You Talk Like You Have A Choice, To Do Anything Else On This Beautiful Night, But Die Impaled Upon My Blade” Requiem couldn't help but roll her odd colored eyes. She wasn't as good with a blade as Destiny Salvat Ion yet but she was still rather good. Yet this dark loving individual suggested she would be little more then stains on his blade. All he did was break stuff like a reckless animal and he thought he'd win this. How Destiny could of fought for people sometimes was hard for Amber to percieve. Guys like this lunatic just didn't seem worth it. Of course like the teen she was thinking to herself got her in trouble. Dacnomania teleporting closer and closer in a flurry of movements that would of confused her if not for cybernetic eyes. Swift attacks sent her way, all light was being sucked from the location but it mattered little to her. Vision adjustment was automatic.

A blade came at the seventeen year olds throat a hand rising just in time to block it. A sound like nails on a chalkboard ripped through the air as the blade cleaved into steel. The follow attack made a similar sound but was deep gash instead of a scratch. An oily blood oozed free a bit from the slash if it wasn't for the previous block the attack might of managed to go deeper and take the heart. To gain distance the man struck the earth with shattering force, the angel still maintaining her balance regardless. The movement however was more so that Dacnomonia could gain some distance from the angel. A building toppled over as the being spoke the angel taking advantage of it to throw as much debris and the man as possible. Telekenisis snatching the broken concrete and steel and firing it like oversized bullets. While a computerized brain calculated his movements to try and score as many critical hits as possible.

Edwards voice cracked over the communicator, as if Drom didn't have enough to deal with allready. "I'll get to work on hacking the mainframe now, E.W will take some time however. Im going to have it aim for Blair as well, better an unconcious champion then a psychotic light show. That said it's gona take some time, Lockheart wasn't stupid and im kind of in the middle of a fight ya know?" Her mind speaking through the comunicator system, after all she was machine she didn't have to risk plans being heard as she spoke them. She was able to give the whole radio transmission as she fought. While also begin working on bringing down the various fire walls.

As her mind focused on the acts of speaking to the other leading figure of the COP that wasn't currently rogue, and her mind focussed on breaking through various networks to acess the islands security, her body worked on fighting the adversarry before her. It started with the casting of lightning hot energy, a light that luminated the entire block and made steel glow white hot. The angel using the burning flash gernade like tactic to fly towards the man at eight hunded and eighty mph with a fifty ton blow aimed at the mans midsection. In her hand a sphere that upon impact or miss would turn into a bolling ball sized mechanical orb. All around it saws capable of cuting into diamonds with ease it would begin to follow the womans moves in almost murderous arcs. Forefather, Requiem's angelic blade came in a following fast and powerful strike. Aimed for the mans arm hoping to cleave it off from the shoulder.

The attack sequence would finish with the closing of her wings around her. A motion to shield her from the first counter move she predicted to be made. The motion also sent feathers of razor like design out which would hopefully score a bit of added damage to the opponent. Amber wasn't one to kill people, she'd been tought to be better then that. Maiming a person though, that was still okay in her books.

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Salem_Hex

An Angels Fell

Having made herself into a philopheser stone allowed her to almost instaneoulsy recover. And the fallen angels shock was all the time it took for her to lash out fast and hard. Messing with ones mind was no surprising thing and yet it was so captivatingly easy. Her words were like heavy chains being bound to the one winged warrior weighting him down more and more. He showed no sign of letting her have a verbal victory but the effects still showed with crystal prominense. Her mind failed to spear through but it triggered a rushed action.

Two attacks came at her, but they were halted by the vectors. Luminous light bursting harmlessly against unseen limbs. They singed some of her dress but that was about all thanks to the four snake like arms of her species. They blocked two attacks, but two other vectors were left free to swing. Strong handed blows finding way to elbow and knee sure to weaken dexterity in the fight to come. Her eyes would of steared her away, but the alchemists mind knew where the real prey was and so her blades still found a home. An arm dropped to the floor a crimson stream painting the ice. Taken back by this allowed the opposition to avoid a fatal strike to the heart if but only barely. Removing her blades led to an inebitable fall into the icey waters, battered defeated and likely to die. And the young witch showed almost no signs of seaming to care. Instead she set her sights on the next target, making a run along roof tops for Blair. Aiming to join the group that would guide the light bringer to glory or damnation.

Reaching out with her thoughts Hex did her best to make an impression on the light bringer. "Look how far they've stumbled following your sacrifice. Only good it did was make you more, Champions are like Ceazer entering the Arena. Sure it commands pressence but thats all. Your the star don't let these falling heroes hold you back."

Demons Storm

Flames impacted along the shields of air as she expected them to. It didn't score a hit per say on the young magician she'd done battle with but it had pushed him back and made some room for her next assault. The young demon proved impressive snatching a car to use it as a shield. Quite clever for what she percieved to be a raging teenager. Telekenisis and acrobatics allowed Michael to escape some of the vehicles before he began to chant a spell. And the earth began to shake and part. A clever motion but not one that would throw her off her feat. The last time her and Michael dueled was partially for her to aquire all the elemental powers. She had earth for ages, how does one knock a mover of earth of their feet just by using the earth? The answer was they really don't, it was a crafty move just not a grand one against her.

Kid Devil charged in lightning struck the demon but not enough to truely deal much damage. The hell fire she uses sometimes to make metal is used against her shielding much of the damage she sent his way from the front. One car managed to strike the teen before he grabbed it to use as a shield. Which allowed him to push through and make his attack. The car charged with a psychic based flame and sent her way. The voltswagon itself was nothing to her easily tossed aside before it could strike a blow. It barreled through a school crushing one of the onlookers. Just another easily scored kill, the facts of war was that rarely were things smooth and harmless as comics and movies projected. Those who didn't run from the scene were in danger, as proven by the now road kill like student. Psi fire however from the attack did latch on to her body. And for a moment her every thought was of pain, something which could prove lethal.

Alezra doesn't burn and so her mind fealt a unfamiliar burning sensation which was soon shruged off. More effective though was the actual psychic back lash of the attack which triggered painful memories. Like how Kain had gone psychotic forcing her to fight her own brother more or less. Or how her daughter to save Azra's life was slain in the war with Dathron which later made Serenity pyschotic. Or better yet the dispair fealt when Kaligar died, the result of course was that pain turned to hate, which turned to rage. Her mind spliting elements into fierce blood thirsty attacks. The first being at the one who used psychic flames on her.

Azrael reached for the blood coursing in the demons veins, and tried to take hold of it all. She tried to grasp that blood and rip it clean from the demons body. Tried to do it in such a way that his bones would twist and break in painful anguish. And then the cracks in the earth would widen in effort to swallow the Kid. Drop him into the earth and close, burry the hero in the ground with a closing force enough to crush steel. Azra sought to make the other demon a bloodless crushed mess beneath a dying city.

As for her rivalry she was much more cold and cruel grabing every piece of automation and steel and twisting it up. Contorting it into thousands of spear like projectiles to come at him from every side. Charging them up with fire and air pressure so upon impact with flesh or barier they would explode. A blinding flash of fire blades and concusive force sent the magicians way. At which time she teleported in hoping to get behind a blinded Umbra. Her chainswords roaring to live and hoping to run through both lungs.

Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Tellumo

"Y'know I'm just gonna stop you right there."

Tellumo calmly raised his hands as the door near burst apart via some unknown force, immediately afterwards pinging sounds follow as shrapnel was pushed forward from the wrecked door by the bullets. Fatal in any other case the tiny shards of metal slowed to such a speed that they simply grazed the skin of the cocky youngster. With the need for an air shield gone Tellumo crossed his arms as the wreckage slumped onto the ground.

"Lemme tell you this I'm a nice guy so I'll cut to the chase & tell you this, Mr.Adaptive Assassin also known as the mutant mercenary, is that French? Anyways these little bullets of yours aren't really gonna work because when they get close I can do this."

Alphonse throws his hands up as a wall of fire & rubble spout up in a thick shield.

"I'm telling you this for one simple reason. I think that people who use guns are adorable, look at thse things. Women in America keep them in purses with their Chihuahuas who probably have their own little glock. Now if you're power revolves around having to fight me like a dame from a distance I think it's safe to say you're a little bit screwed & you should probably go walk into that giant. Glowing. Laser..."

Tellumo slowly moves his head to turn in the direction of the beam he was pointing towards. He slowly turns back towards his opponent.

"Did that happen when I was monologuing? That happens alot."

'I'm alive and willing to fight. Drop your battles and come to me if you want to kill me. I absolutely refuse to let anyone in my family to get hurt.'

"Ahhh $hit!"

In an instant Tellumo smashes his fist into the ground which cracks asunder to dislevelling to bring forth an inferno from below in the gas mains.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that... Fox."

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Crimson Eagle

"Baby I'm just a bit too hot for you. Maybe later we could just see how hot I am in bed?"

The wires went as planned, but the unexpected happened, it melted around her legs much to the shock of Ryan. CPG was not herself which was obvious, but it signaled that she may be much more cunning and a potential threat.

The hero fell. Air rushed though his ears as his blue eyes presented a soft glow. A muffled thump was heard as the hero laid on his back upon a large circular blue construct. His armor absorbed most of the impact, but his back still had that rippling sensation upon his body. Ryan inhaled strongly in order to shake off that rather strange feeling.

She's feisty…I've never seen her do that before. I wasn't talking abou--just attack her.Wait.

The rogue leader of the Champions clutched her head with pain as she fell to the ground. She lifted her head as she locked eyes with the hero.

"I'm sorry I let you down. All of you. It's my job to fix this."

She's still there…

Her body illuminated the dark streets with an intense pink light before her arm lifted above her head, sending a rigorous beam of red light that pierced through the night sky of Champions Island. Ryan jumped off of the construct and landed on the street with his eyes fixated on the former leader.

"I'm alive and willing to fight. Drop your battles and come to me if you want to kill me. I absolutely refuse to let anyone in my family to get hurt."

Her tone suddenly changes. "Mmmmm where was I?"

She's dead…So I see…

The dark remnants of CPG slowly shifted her focus on the young hero. Ryan stared into the dark eyes of his teammate. Their eerie eyes met as Ryan's hands slowly reached toward his belt. His deep red eyes focused on hers as he hurled few smoke pellets at the former heroine. Then a barrage of sharp shuriken would be aimed at her, all for the purpose to pinpoint her skill as a foe.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Uggorthullkeng

No Caption Provided

Like a raging super volcano on a planet ten times the size of Earth, the Troll erupts in cosmic fury and primordial frustration."Grrraaawwwwrrrrr!!!"He stands on legs of muscles piled upon more muscles, his entire frame is a solid wall of bulging mass, filled with the strength is equal to that of a million supernovas. Uggorthullkeng stalks his prey, the very island that the heroes had made camp on. Smashing at the ground with his fists breaking it into dust, tearing away at the trees, and mountains like they were nothing but balloons and his fists and feet were needles. His strategy starts off good, but soon he breaks all the ground around himself, and sinks into the deep dark of the sea. No longer touching ground he lacks the strength to save himself, and sinks all the way down to the bottom of the sea. He starts to slowly make his way back towards the island, however now he moves amazingly slow while under water. He may not reach the island again before his time on Earth is up.

The damage has still been done however, a large crack in a far corner of the island, is starting to grow in size, a fracture point has been created, and all the battling tacking place inland will cause it to slowly grow with each and every large attack. Unless one of the heroes finds a way to stop this unnatural disaster from gathering any more strength, it can be stopped as long as someone does something soon. If not however it could destroy much of the island.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Kiddevil

“Yeah plenty.” Micheal had said and the young demon grinned a toothy grin “good, better use em.” his team mate avoided the cars just as had. Wind and thunder raging, great, the sorceror was going to try something. Warren's enhanced hearing heard the spell over the wind “terra that has something to do with the earth right?” he thought and unfortunately he was right. His smile still present he started running towards azrael and the earth started shaking; the teen devil fell it was like trying to walk through two feet of tumbling jello. At least his earlier gamble had worked Azrael had just experienced her first dose of psi-fire. Her body unharmed but her mind just reexperencied her most painful memories he could not wait to tell her the first mind burning is the tamest. He stood back up the tremors had weakened. The demon felt terrible pain in his veins it was like his blood was trying to burrow its way out.He held his head, his first pain filled thought was kill “the demonic w*ore” the earth opened as soon as he could take a step and he fell digging his nails in to the earth after having fell a good height. The earth closed on the teenaged demon as soon as it had opened sharp pain spread rocks went through his skin like needles the blood that wanted out so badly got its wish. Every inch of warren's body was covered in the crimson liquid not to mention dirt. Anger, hate that's what warren felt right now stuck in the earth dark and damp, he waited to heal enough to punch out of the rocky grave. 30 seconds, 45 seconds, one minute, two minutes, good enough. Kid Devil heated the rock around him and dug. It took four minutes for him to dig his way out. None of his wounds were healed they were only fixed enough to move. KD grew his tail, bat-like wings and crafted crude daggers from warp-steel. The teen refused to be the first to fall. Soaked in blood and covered in dirt he looked like a warrior all he was missing was the armor. “I'm not dead yet you f**kin sl*t” he shouted, it's safe to say, the real fight had started.

_Space_Man_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _Space_Man_

Four Hours before incident "Tenebris", Undisclosed Laboratory of Alfred Jacobsson

6/2/6/6/7/6 MODIFICATION CODING, PROCESS INITIALIZING-

The automated text of the super computer flashes across the screen, sending a message to all technologies within the white walls of the lab. Up from the ground, within a containment pod, comes Alfred's latest form of combat armor. Several robotic arms and tools come from the roof as the pod's hatch pops open, lifting the suit out and applying necessary, or fun, enhancements to the power armor. Sitting in front of the computer watching was Alfred himself, smiling at his progress. The core was pulled from the suit, and replaced with the new geo-magnetic core he'd constructed while in service to the late International Justice League. The Helmet was modified, enhancing the visor to create a large beam effect. The armor's exoskeleton was flipped around to improve combat mobility. All projects rejected by possible buyer's in the past, being put to work. It brought a smile the the opportunistic Swede's face. Nothing good lasts forever.

EMERGENCY; WAR ZONE INCIDENT; LOCATION: CHAMPION ISLAND!

The alert went off, the machines made their final touches on the suit. They knew he was going to want to use it. Alfred stood up, staring at the larger screens. "Computer, inner sketch captured security Footage." He said. The screens flashed with destruction and battle as citizens were injured and killed and the heroes battled their foes. He didn't recognize the attackers. "Prep connections with any security or police forces in the area. Attempt to enter the frequency of the native hero's communicators, then implant it in the Space Man's communication system." He said as he climbed into the chest of the massive suit. He had been asked by some members of the disbanding JLI to come to the island, but the offer was still under consideration. Whether he'd become an official member of the group was irrelevant at this moment. Lives were in danger. This was just like anything else he'd done before, and he'd do what he always did.  

The suit locked onto him, fitting it's own skeleton around his small body. The inner workings of the armor clicked into action, the display appearing before his eyes and the mental conditioning being worked to allow the mental orders. "Weapons Systems online, ammo filled, plasma discharge cooled. Metal connection established." He thought to himself. "Computer, open flight hatch." He said from within the suit. The roof of the laboratory split into two, opening up to clear blue sky. "Vital updates checked, body fit for flight, air at 98%, Fuel Cells at 96%, mind fitted." He held the armor's arms to the ground, palms opened as the thrusters pumped out the rocket-genre flames and lifted the hulking armor into the air. "Gravitational/Magnetic personal fields set up, shield generating, gravitational manipulator's established." As the force of gravity began to be lifted from the armor, it launched through the air faster than any aircraft. It was as light as a feather now.... "A feather with rockets on it!" Alfred yelled childishly before launching toward across the ocean waters towards the island.

Current Time, Champions City

Light a falling star, the Space Man flew through the air over the island. "Gaea, identify any possible issues for the city's welfare. Largest ones first please."Gaea was the new suit's personal AI, something Alfred had always wanted to install. "The island has suffered major stability issues. Possibly artificially induced Earthquakes, though no devices of such power are within the radius." Before Alfred could ask anything else, he saw what she meant. Chunks of the island had been taken into the sea, and a huge crevasse in the far corner of the island. His display began analyzing it's severity. It had dug deep into the Earth, and it was growing. The battles inland were feeding it. "Anything the suit can do about that huge crack, Gaea?" he asked, already contemplating what he wanted to try. "Perhaps sir. Modifying the output of the gravitational/magnetic systems could allow us to close the crack. Though it would require a large amount of power, estimated 41/% capacity." Great minds think alike. "Let's do that. That ugly thing would ruin the tourism here."  

The Space Man launched towards the wound in the Earth, flying deep into it's center. "Sir, perhaps we should search for alternatives. Some of our systems may have to be sacrificed if we were to pursue the closing of the crevasse, we could simply cease any further-" "Shhhh! Trust me, I'm a doctor."He said with a smile underneath the helmet as he landed on the deep, water filling floor of the crack. He lifted the suit's arms to the walls, activating the manipulators in the wrists of the suit. Invisible forces began to pump as waves through the Earth around the crack, creating a field around it. First, he stopped it from growing. Easy part done. Now comes the hard part. "Gaea, transfer required power the the manipulators as I go about this please? And update me on the power as we go." The field around the cracked began to pull and for and frow as it attempted to force the Earth to heal.  

"Capacity at 77%." Gaea rung out inside the helmet. The manipulators nearly tried to jump off the armor as they pulled the strings of the field. Rocks and dust tumbled down from the surface, the Earth began to shake. "Capacity at 64%." Anyone witnessing the spectacle from the outside may thing the island was being torn apart as the crevasse cracked and swayed inward. "Capacity as 56%." The targeting reticule on the display within the suit's helmet dimmed before shutting off. Additional accuracy with weapons was lost. But the Earth began to cry in joy, the sounds of the rumbling of the walls of the crevasse moving inward. "Capacity at 48%, suggested to end the process." Alfred acknowledged the AI's request with subtle disagreement. "We need to make it look pretty." He began to fly out of the crevasse as it began to seal itself. He arose out of it, the two thrusters for support on his back shutting off as his power dropped. He turned toward the would be ravine as it became a dark sliver.

"Told you it would work. Just fine." He said proudly to the AI. "Capacity is at 41%, meaning the cost of the process was 18% more than what was estimated. Targeting systems as rear thrusters have been lost." Alfred visibly shrugged. "Just get me to the city so I can fight the bad guys already." Tone of an impatient child. Classy scientist is classy. "Your vital systems show significant strain on your arm muscles, as well as slight mental instability. It is suggested I ask you to "take a breather"." He raises an eyebrow beneath the helmet. "Who suggested that?" "You did, sir." He sighed and sat down on a boulder. lifted up by the closing of the crevasse. "Fine. This must be what marriage feels like. Always using my own words against me. Hmph."
Boom_Boom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Boom_Boom

It's time.

Closing my eyes shut I lift the blindfold over them. Tying the gold ribbons of faith around the back of my head. My cold fingers inch to grasp the handle of my blades. Instead my left hand grabs a hold of the ledge of my window. Pulling out one sword with my right hand I dive into the unknown.

All around the air voices are dancing in the sky. I made each step carefully to avoid any attention from the multitude of people fighting on this Island. I would love to launch my sword into someone’s rib, but I need to take care of something even more important.

I need to let him take a step back, before he gets himself into more than he can chew. Hearing his voice as he replies to Blair pinpoints exactly to where I need to be.

Walking up to him I slowly lift my sword in front of him. “Crimson Eagle... Ryan. Let her be. If you attack her the odds will reflect into something not well for you since you may be trapped into a situation that may not look as what it may really be.”

Pulling my CoP communicator out of my belt I caution my family. “Champions, cover your eyes by the end of this message. Two brights lights will save us. One will be our savior while the second will be our future. The Red will represent protecting us from more bloodshed, while the Pink.. The Pink will give us Hope.”

Sliding the communicator back into my belt I motion my head to face Crimson Eagle. “We saved her.”

I pull my blindfold off of my head to watch the beautiful sky light up. A Red light comes shooting through the distance, while in the right a Pink light forms from thin air itself.

Blair watches from the middle, unaware of what she should do.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Eddy had heard Boom booms visions before, whilst they where often vague they where often able to be interpreted as correct. This was something that never sat well with the prince of power who doesn't believe in destiny or having a path laid out in front of him so whilst he could spot the sudden arrival of the two lights he took the rest with a pinch of slat and got about his work. "Communicator track two new energy signatures above the island map expected trajectory and correlate with third signature at Blair's location" Running rapidly up the stairs of the nearest apartment building the champion burst out onto the rooftop now almost eye to eye with CPG the communicator responded "new energy signatures analysed and mapped collision imminent with third signature Blair. Energy signal anomaly detected power structure recognized as codename CPG."

Looking directly ahead of his he could see Blair there must be a mistake the AI is still out of whack or something he thought. looking into the heavens his eyes began to sting as the lights grew brighter in the sky as they drew ever nearer to the collision with Blair. Reaching out towards the lights Edward tried to redirect the red light since it seemed to be advancing the fastest with his telekinesis Focusing with every fibre of his being he tried to slow the object down and guide it away from the collision pushing himself way beyond his limits and the lights kept advancing. Knowing there was nothing else he could do the champion watched and waited leaving it to the very last second then dived from the roof grabbing hold of Blair as he dived and covering himself and his team mate in as much telekinetic energy as he could muster hoping that with his healing factor he could survive the impact and save his team mate with one fell swoop.

The impact rocked through the champion as the red light crashed into him as he still clamped onto Blair not knowing if she was still hostile or not he held her in a bear like vice as a familiar voice began to speak.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Over_kill

Once again, the island home of Champion city is under attack. Now, it is the forces of Tenebrasque In that threaten the island's safety. When last it was in this danger, it was not man, but nature who tried to plunge the island into the dark depths of the ocean. A massive tsunami which broke the man made city from it's foundations. But, when the waves of rushing water pulled an entire island down... There was one man who pushed back. A titan of power who literally took the city on his shoulders and raised it from the depths. Now, when the greatest villans the world has ever known again attempt to sink this great island... Earth's Mightiest Mortal returns to save it.

The Return...

The Champions of Peace managed to do what they can for the civilians, all the living and injured have been taken to evacuation boats and are now safely away from the island. The only thing left to save for the CoP is the island home itself. A large hulking monster, the likes of which show signs of ancient mythology, nearly fractured the island in half. Other villans fight against the greatest team of heroes ever constructed. The heroes fight to save the island and their fellow hero who fell from grace. A war so evenly matched, only a feather would tip the scales in favor of either side. But, the heroes will be recieving, not a feather... But a Titan.

A red beam of energy soars across the sky from the east. It's destination, clear. The center of the island. No one knows that this red light contains a man, flying to aid his city. Edward windsor, the Prince of Power, is even unaware and attempts to push the light off course to no avail. The man sees Edward, the new leader of the Champions, and Blair. Exactly who he needs to see. The light crashes into the ground, shaking the entire island like an earthquake, drawing the attention of all heroes and villans. The light materializes right in front of Edward and Blair, revealing their long time ally. A tall dark haired man, adorned in black armor with a large black claymore on his back. His eyes glowing red like the energy he controls. Silence befell the island for a few moments, before a small smirk from the Crimson Avenger as he spoke.

"I'm sorry. I'm late." With that, he gently grabbed Edward's communicator. "I need to borrow this, Eddy." After placing it on his ear, he rose into the air, high above the buildings, a glowing red beacon in the sky for all around him. Hacking the island's speaker system, still miraculously intact, he addressed the villans around the island.

"You dare try to destroy my island? I did not stop this island from sinking into the ocean before just to let you scumbags sink it now. You will not break this city. I will not allow it!" The man then outstretched his hands toward the ground. Manipulating the gravity surrounding the island, he lifted it from the ocean. Not just back to the surface. He rose the entire island right into the air, carrying every hero and villan with it. Higher and higher, hundreds of feet above the ocean. A floating island in the sky would be the battle ground for the rest of this fight. Ready to fight any and all opposition, Peter Matthews once more taunted Tenebrasque In.

"This is your last chance to leave my island. I am a Champion of Peace. I am the Titan of Power. I'm Earth's Mightiest Mortal! I! AM! OVERKILL!!!"

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Before I could make a move I'm suddenly surrounded by a thick layer of smoke. “Do you love playing rough in the dark?” Raising my right arm I could feel the heat pulsing through every vein itching to fire at him. Through the smoke a small object comes flying at me. Before I could even move the damn thing lodges itself into my shoulder.

“Ouch! Why not bring out the whips and chains if we should get more feisty?”

The raging pain wipes my mind clean.

“That is absolutely no way to treat your Queen young man?” A wave more of these peasant knives spiral towards me. With a flick of my wrist all wall of light appears protecting me. As each knife hits the wall a bright green spark flashes indicating which spot they hit.

Spreading my hands apart the wall splits into a wall of glitter falling down in my path.

As the smoke clear away I could see a young girl with a blindfold on talking to my betrayer of a peasant.

“Bow down to me”

A ringing of venom shoots me from inside my skull.

It hurts..

And another

“This is really starting to turn me on!”

From the right I catch a red light racing towards me. “More mad men trying to make me come to them?” Waiting for the force of impact I’m knocked out of the air by something else.

After crashing to the ground I realize it’s the sexy British boy holding me down to the ground. “If you really wanted me that badly you could have just said so.” He clutched onto me in a bear like grasp. “What are you do-?”

A voice knocks her out of my head.

I could now feel Eddie holding onto me as we hear Over Kill as he prepares to make a long “I have returned” speech to the Island.

“Eddie” I look him in the eyes while smiling.

“I’m fine for now. Thank you for protecting me.” The moment we let go of our bear hug we take notice of the fierce pink light growing at a rapid rate as Over Kill continues to talk.

A young man steps out of the light. He has Pink hair just like me. He has a black sleeveless shirt, with a giant red X over it. He has blue pants to go along with it. He instinctively looks at me, and sends a quick smile.

I grab Eddie's hand as he hovers himself down to us. The moment his right foot touches the ground he switches into a kneeling position, and grabs my left hand.

“Hey Mommy. I’ve missed you, and I’m here to save you.”

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the last verb of his incantation was spoken the ground beneath their feet began to shake, violently but just as he suspected it had no effect on her or Kid Devil, still it’s served its purpose his demonic ally had enough time to throw his make shift weapon at Azreal. The flames surrounding the vehicle we’re unusual, different, augmented somehow in the outside they had no affect the Queen of Hell simply brushed them off but she hesitated if only for a moment, Michael clocked it there and then psychic flames! They might not of caused physical pain but mentally they were crushing and that meant that his demon rival had a weakness a small one but a weakness none the less, a weakness that could be exploited. Perfect.

His small victory was short lived, Azreal’s ferocious attack only further proved her worthiness to be called the Daughter of Death. Grimacing in disgust, Kid Devil gripped his head in pain and feel through the cracks in the earth until he was swallowed whole. *No!! that scum sucking son of a b!tch* he thought *she’ll pay for this, screw banishment I'm going to Desiccate her*. Her attack came fast and furious normally he would have dodged an attack as fierce as this but his own concern for his friend gave him that extra courage he needed. Extending his arm he recited his spell quickly “immobilis” and the now familiar energy pulsed through his body freezing the air born superheated metal. However the spell was short lived, in mere seconds the effect wore off and the metal feel to the ground. On impact they explored triggering a domino like affect each blowing up in sequence. The heat was incredible and the after effect left a crater in the ground.

Piercing through the natural energy Michael could sense Azreal teleporting again but to where exactly he didn't know. From behind the raven haired Champion heard the rip of a chainsaw almost instinctively he erected a telekinetic shield to block the assault from the powerful demonic women. While the shield did protect him a combination of the force of Azreal’s attack and the weakness of the shield brought the resilient witch to his knees due to having to concentrate on keeping the shield up.

Sweat had formed and dripped down his forehead as the chain-swords of his demonic rival were applied with more and more pressure as time passed. The young mystic knew he’d need to get out of this quick otherwise Azreal would break through the telekinetic shield, in distance over the howling winds a voice caught his attention and he couldn't help but smirk “I'm not dead yet you f**kin sl*t” the demonic teenager had proved himself a survivor and somehow escaped his rocky prison. Pushing back a little Michael was able to rise to his feet he was taller than the infernal demon something he had never noticed before. On his feet now he was able to fully concentrate on the chain-swords mutter the same freezing charm the blades stopped spinning and in the blink of an eye the mystic telekinetically flipped himself over Azreal giving an opening to his ally but he was hardly finished.

Seconds into the pain infliction attack on Azreal where he popped the blood vessels in her brain he was blinded and then thrown off his feet rolling a few metre’s away at the other end of the street. Disoriented he could hear a broken message from his communicator “ Titan…..Power…...Mightiest Mortal……….OVERKILL!!!"*Overkill* he thought *that’s impossible Overkill hadn't been seen in ages why would he be here now.*

His stomach churned something was wrong with the island it was isolated, disconnected a red beacon in the distance rose ascended into the sky and so too did the island the idiot he thought. Realising his mistake Michael drew his attention back to Azreal who too was most likely distracted by the new powerful arrival focusing his energy again he spoke yet another incantation:

“Demons from the inner soul,

form, rise and take control,

let her see what is not there,

her deepest fears come to bear.”

He didn't know if a demon such as Azreal even had fears but if she did the illusions should keep her busy, well busy enough that Michael’s recently created lightning bolt attack and Kid Devils own attack would be able to hit her and then finally when she was down he could desiccate her.

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Salem_Hex

The island had become a ghost town becoming battered and fractured by various conflicts all around. The world had split in some places, storms in others. Towering structures fell like dominoes in the wake of some of the attacks that were being made. But none of that mattered to the teen alchemist, none of the ongoing conflict effected her. She had tooken out the fallen angel now it was time for more. Her hands were like instruments of a god, with a istute mind like hers and power of a philosepher stone in her veins there was little the pink haired alchemist couldn't do. And more importantly she knew Overkill he held no surprise to her when he apeared like a legend of old to save the day.

The relationship between Overkill and whoever else Hex didn't know but she did know all about him. His alligance with Syapt had given her the knowledge on infraglium. It helped her shape the assassin Razor into a flawless killer. The means of his energy learned from Syapt helped Hex learn how to make a frightening weapon of tomorow. She knew of his energy, and armor with a scientific mind bent on forever changing the world. Meanwhile she knew of his skills and abilities first and second hand. Syapt was there to test a slightly more recent version of Peter. Though he had been gone a long time that also would suggest that he was not able to become anything new sense then. And she had learned of his no restraint fighting style throuth the King of The Vine His lecture was but a symbol of a promising attack to use against them all. For here was also Edward the pinacle of speed of body and mind. As well as Crimson Eagle, a man who was sublty unraveling from a manipulative game that had been played.

Salems hand grazes the concrete roof of the building she'd been on, they ignored her something she would make them regret. First her hands manipulated the world to her favor casting armor around her skin in a intricate weave of technology. It was made of the very same metal the titan wore, and as such it was sapping away the light and energy absorbing it and contorting it into a powersource of the armor to amp her durability and strength. Esentially making powr armor to aid the scheming psychopath, This would serve as her deffense from what she was about to do. Vectors slaming into the ground propelled her forward. Her land lit up with crimson lightning as she sparked the air, transfering it into what was needed to generate a massive boost in speed. This sent her rocketing towards the power house, she aimed a telkenetic, graviton amplified dimond shattering blow at Overkill. She aimed two fists at his skull while the four vectors nearly invisible with all the light making that even harder to pinpoint. The blows were not the crucial attack however, the alchemic reaction was.

The grandaughter of death sought to drop from above and make her attack all that was needed was a single strike. The six just augmented chances in her favor. If she landed the move which was highly likely there would be a radial effect much like buck shot of a shotgun. The energy in the air was to be turned into antimater. Antiair, antigravitons and antilight basically, these negative components would react violently with everything below her. It would turn the beams of light into a devastating explosion ment to kill them all except her. A violent reaction of science and energy almost sure to level the city block atleast. Alchemy was a volatile thing especially in the hands of a woman like Salem Hex.

Upon her landing in the crater sure to be the battle zone in some way shhe then would strike the earth. Another area effect aimed to sprout thousands of c4 laced spikes from the ground. Hope being to impale her prey and then the explosion would detonate. She was just a demon spawn against a titan of power, a man with telkenesis on parr with hers and super speed, and a man who had always proven resourcful. However the attack would hopefully speak to the darker side of CPG telling her these heroes didn't deserve her, hopefully making an allie out of the woman. Either way Hex had a aura of confidence about her having allready ploted steps to erect bariers for in the coming storm from anyone not dead.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By 614azrael

With the act of hydrokinesis a wicked giggle escaped the woman relishing Kiddevils pain. The ground soon to swallow the half breed whole with crushing force. The senses provided by manipulation of earth keeping a tab on the life signature as a crazed redhead wanted to feal the last beat of the heart. Her focus then switching to the witch, he had likely seen the slight weekness of psychic flame and would try and exploit it. How effective that would prove to be was something to be seen as the woman crossed the distance seaking to kill. Be it courage or rage the young hero she had crossed paths with before wasn't as eager to dodge as usual. A cold freezing spell halted one of the attacks. A chain of explosives made from the witchcraft used to shield from the blasts.

Stealth was sacrificed on some level as the chainswords roared like a bellowing demon. A telekinetic barrier shielding the blitzkrieg of attacks sent towards Michael. Even though his shield was preventing bloodshed it was clearly exausting droping the champion to his knees. The Kid came back in time to lessen some of the concern in the rival. Alezra hoped that the hero knew by now not to get his hopes up. Another spell cast by the witch though it was useless. A breath after the blades stopped they were roaring back to life, the demon reducing ice to water with a thought the hot weapons ready to render flesh as the champion flipped over her.

The message didn't phase the demonic goddess, that was anothers fight not her own. His return mattered little to Azrael she had two targets allready why deal with more quite yet. She was not waiting like the teen had wished moving in on him at that very moment. As the last word of the spell was cast she was but steps away from him.Lightning dropped from the wishes control, the elemental instantly redirecting it. Aiming to amplify the bolt into a dozen shot towards the Devil. Blair's mind was silently flayed open, but she had spent most her life in a supernatural hell of the mind. A fact many didn't know and she had barred mental attacks before. More importantly she had a curious fear that was far from cripling it was simply more maddening then anything else. Her greatest fear was the principle of peace a world without war or famine. As such she switched into a far more animalistic psychotic mentality. Everything was an enemy everyone had to bleed. The body shifted and changed as the demon in the demoness came out. A rare thing that had almost never come out.

Her hair became as white as snow, skin a ash colored grey. A mix of frightening yet beautiful imagery as she turned into the real her, The offspring of death. Her skin was a moving canvas, black tattoos danced along her grey flesh like serpents. Markings of the ocult traveling her skin the change almost instantaneous to her. Using the warp she sought to halt time, stoping it in the street completely and in that moment she attempted to reduce the sorceror into as many pieces as possible. What the psychotic demon wanted was to make her rival nothing but butchered limbs along the earth. The demonic powers from a long violent conquest reached out for the young demon. Trying to crush the Champion like a grape with sevral dozen tons of force designed to turn dimonds to dust. Satisfied the demon took flight into the air and flapped her wings with arms outstretched. In her palms was the action of releasing black and green ink looking clouds that moved down propelled by huricane winds. These clouds were of the powers over decay, flesh withered, metal rusted. Azrael daughter of death wanted carnage and was becoming it in the process.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mattersuit

Adam grinned and dropped the guns. They hit the floor with a pair of metallic clicks. Adam put his fists up in front of his face. "You're one to talk about fighting from a distance, child." He said with an evil grin whilst he stared at his opponent. He tensed every muscle in his body and slowly leaned towards the boy as his hands touched the floor. He pounced at an incredible speed, almost outside the perception of a normal human. A blur of muscle, concrete, and claws flew through the air at the Adolescent Elemental.

Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tellumo

" 'Child?' That sounds creepy. I have an idea!"

By the time he finished blurting out the previous statement Tellumo's opponent, a man who bordered on monster lunged forwards claws first towards the teen. Immediately sinking his knife-like 'overdue for a cutting' (Tellumo's thoughts) nails into his shoulders pulling out strands of skin from his body as it was shortly followed by a splutter of a blood that poured out like a waterfall.

"You motherfriender!"

The duo tumbled backwards as begun Adam moving inwards, closer to the torso of his victim, the claws dug in as a wide smile grew on his face which in turn changed into maniacal cackling. Spotting an opening Tellumo spat as much of his saliva that he could muster into the open target that was his attackers mouth. This was followed by a raised knee which would be part of a technique that will go down in history as a strategy that only a sick genius could think of. Finding it's area of choice, the man parts, the spit within the body of Mercer, which had now reached the throat, followed suit & froze while moving upwards into the back of the beast piercing through to see daylight.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren stood watching his teamate battle the demoness every impulse, every instinct, told him “tear her apart.” He ignored them he would use every last drop of rage to take down the full-blood demon of death. A opening, he lunges at azrael “make it look like blind rage” he thought. Warren sent one of the daggers towards her heart provided she had one. The other blade targeted her femral artery the blood vein that could rush blood out in just under four minutes. KD thought of it as the dam of the body. he attempted to latch his large and powerful jaw around her throat just as a bolt of lightning struck his heart rate spiked his attempt stopped before it hit flesh. Lightning, absorb the heat he thought. Before he was done suffering from the attack, cage of air and power, surrounded him slowly shrinking he'd but nothing in moments. Kid Devil grasped the demonesses stray power he used it to destroy the cage just before it forced him in to the featle position already tiring. every bone and muscle ached. power almost completely exuasted he watched Azrael change. White skin to the color of stone red hair to white, and the tattoos they showed her true self. This changed every thing “what, relize it's time you died you're too weak to kill us on your own?!” he taunted. Dust fell clouds of decay tore open flesh. The teenaged devil would not last much longer in this fight and he knew it. “ I'm not done here!” A shockwave of heat hit the area Decaying air burned away, buildings and signs melted.“ It's time we kill her mike” Warren said coldly no emotion present.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Pulling himself up off the ground the prince of power grimaced as he felt his ribs swell the impact of the collision had taken its toll on him. Looking at Overkill he huddled over as his body began to sting all over thousands of tiny fractures riddled his body,"Feel free to turn up out of the blue and nearly kill me anytime man. No wonder i couldn't hold or slow you down with that much momentum." Standing slightly limp the champion turned to Blair " You OK?, and who the hell is this guy?.You got a younger brother you haven't told us about?. Hang on he... Hes a telepath i can feel it. " standing up straight the champion winced as a shooting pain ripped through his torso like his body was suddenly filled with broken glass. Beginning to speak the Champion slurred out some orders " Get the island secure, get medical attention to the team and..." before his orders where complete the champion collapsed his body trying desperately to repair itself but the continued stress of moving and consciousness was to much his eyes closed and his body was limp before he hit the ground.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Over_kill

Peter knew that his plan to taunt the entire enemy team might backfire. The truth was that everyone on this island had the ability to kill him in one way or another. This battle just might claim the life of earth's mightiest mortal. But, for the sake of this island, for it's people, for the Champions, for earth... That was a sacrifice that he was willing to make every day that he opened his eyes.

A small thud was the only warning of his first opponent. He turned to his right and saw a figure flying through the air at him... Clad in infraglium armor. A puzzling development. Did someone bring it to counter him provided that he just so happened to show up now? No. The armor was crude, as if thrown together recently. Someone just put that on. But, who could do such a thing? Infraglium was a complex material and a fairly recent discovery in the world. Who had this much knowledge of it?

The next sight proved to be the biggest hint of all for Peter. Bright pink hair. There were only two people that he knew of that often sported pink hair in the super powered world. One was kneeling behind him, his exgirlfriend, Blair. The other was a villan who, if memory served correctly, was related to a well known member of Tenebrasque named Azrael. Someone who worked closely with Syapt, Peter's other love interest from recent history whom he shared the secrets of his energy and infraglium not so willingly. Someone who had the abilities to fabricate anything she wanted at any given time. Someone that Peter had fought in the King of the Vine tournament. The answer crept from his lips with a growl and a sneer. "Hex..."

When he activated his infrared vision, it just confirmed her identity. Potent energies bottled into her fists, faint traced of heat energy in her four near invisible limbs called vectors which also emitted a strange energy signature. If he hadn't fought Hex before, he wouldn't know what to expect. Peter did recognize her tactics though. Alchemy. She planned to shape the very world around her to her every whim to kill anything in her path. Her attacks mostly caused explosions or shaped constructs of shields of piercing weapons. This was just the average though. Hex was the most unpredictable opponent that Peter had ever faced. He had to act quickly.

A slight inversion of his personal gravity field would cause matter to be directed away from his body rather than pulled to it like most bodies of matter. This would hopefully deter most physical attacks. Her fists were aimed right at his face. He raised his right hand and caught both powerful punches. The telekinesis and gravity were a slight surprise, but his brute strength was enough to stop her hands in their tracks. The energy in her fists caused an explosion, antimatter colliding with matter violently. A tactic that he had seen her use in the KoV. If that was it, the attack was already formidable. But she wasn't done. Attacks within attacks within attacks. Text book was never a term to describe Salem Hex.

Her vectors slammed into the ground and caused a alchemic reaction driving spikes upward at Overkill. His alteration to his gravity pushed several of the spikes away, his armor blocked the rest. And another explosion as each spike detonated. Blair, Edward, and the mystery pink haired man would have been harmed by all the concussive force, the heat energy, and everything else in the explosions. But, there was one thing that Hex must have forgotten. Overkill's ability to absorb energy.

A large ball of flame surrounded the pair and slowly became smaller and smaller as the heat and light were absorbed into Peter's body. When it was gone, all that remained was Hex, with both of her human hands trapped in the clutches of the blood red brawler. Overkill opened his eyes, the glowing red gaze staring directly into hers. "That was your chance. And you wasted it. My turn."

A quick left jab aimed at her chestplate. If it connected, his body would absorb the energy used to make her armor indestructible, leaving it brittle and causing it to shatter under the pressure. The punch would also send her flying backwards and slightly upward, keeping her away from the ground to limit her ability to use her alchemy. The punch would also act as a catalyst to alter her gravity field, increasing it so that some lighter objects would be pulled to her. Broken glass, shattered concrete, splintered wood. Various objects from the immediate area that would bludgeon, stab, cut, or at the very least distract her. The last volley of his attacks would be him extending his right hand toward her, a large blast of energy. Her elevated gravity field would cause the superheated gravitons to be pulled to her a little, increasing his accuracy if she tried to evade the attack. A direct hit would surely send her flying into a building, or, if there was none, right off of the island in the sky to the depths below. His energy blast only preceeded by his exclaimation. "Don't mess around!"

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Salem_Hex

The attack began as quick brutal and aggressive as ever, Hex would never pull a punch. Every card she would play, ment to be the winning hand. The killing blow. With a faint almost animalistic and far from pleasing growl she could just barely here her name be muttered. A lovely thing to her ears, it was good earth's 'mightiest mortal' met earth's predicted destroyer. Atleast Salem saw herself as this, and she would pursue the title untill the world caved in beneath her. They had fought, Peter knew the real her. How every murderous move was not just for show but designed to kill. How her attacks were innerwoven in a ballad of lethal acts. And beneath her masked armored helm, one could be sure she had a devilish smile at the conflict to come.

Most of her primary vector attacks missed, repelled by a change in gravitation. Through Syapt she knew this, ploting for such an outcome however had faild to reach her cerebrum at the initial phase of the attack. This concluded in both her fists being caught in his much larger hands. It was time to compensate, rework things. The armor would disipate, this allowed the small milisecond of antimater bassed explosion to go off. Energy anti energy crossed paths leaving a trail of left over energy from the blast. As soon as the blast yielded her armor came back. Flesh beneath nitting back together. Had this been the previous Hex that might have killed her. Which was part of the reason why she executed the strategy this way. The antimater explosion was not as effective against Peter because of Salem's attacks on the others. Why she wasn't ash upon the ground was sure to come off as mysterious. As the heat, kinetic energy and all else absorbed into body of one and armor of the other it became Overkill's time to respond. It wasn't forgetfulness, just the error of targeting all when perhaps the wiser action was to target one.

He gloated, ego raising, promoting superiority. Or perhaps it was just Overkill's attempts to raise his own moral. He let go of her right hand, rather ignorant in her eyes. Fighting an alchemist thhe last thing one would want to do, was give her back the use of her hands. She desided to aim for super charge, to amp his energy to dangerous levels. Levels that would likely kill, most if not all of the near by champions. Telkenesis pressed runes into her right gauntlet. Transmutating it into a fullscale atomic bomb, her wrist of course snapping downwards to block the left handed jab. Fist absorbed the abundance of nuclear energy and the gauntlet fell away. Her bone snapped, only to piece itself together soon after. Earth shaking strength balanced out by the healing of a pilosepher stone. Supperior strength would propel her skyward as well as backwards if he had kept focus. He still held her left fist, she wasn't to go verry far.

Again warping the laws of physics to his will gravity pulled things towards her. Well played, but providing a alchemest, with a further reach then just hands, with more outlets of exploitation. Each piece of wood contains roughly four to six percent of hydrogen. Thus the alchemist used vectors and alchemy to tap them turning them into hydrogen bombs. Glass was then used to form rather nitrus oxide, which would as such amplify the combustion of the explosive force. Granite was then pulled together, to create more surface area upon impact. The outcome being a greater influx of kinetic energy and shock rebounding off her armor. This massive quanity of energy would of course be absorbed by her armor and his natural absorbtion. The overwhelming increase of energy was not to end here however.

Peter's next action was to relinquish her fist to extend his hand clearly an outburst of energy. At this point likely a wise call considering how much energy had been generated. Salem would not allow this to happen however, the energy landed with her chest. The thick odor of burning flesh was clear even as it began to knit back to natural form. At the same time the blow landed her legs came up aiming to plant both feat into his forhead. Both feet aimed to match the energy he released, and fire them into his skull. Continuing to try and generate massive energy build up. Soon as she took flight and the alteration of gravity was relinquished telekenisis pulled her downwards. Her palm striking the ground, in miliseconds making a carving beneath her palm and beneath where Peter stood.

The damage hurt, wounds would settle soon enough though so she didn't worry to much about it. "You mean you were serious about how great you think you are?" As the sarcasm dripped from her lips alchemy took place, though the island was lifted there was still quantities of magma residing in the ground. Not as much as they were nolonger touching earths crust but it was there. Salem traced it and relocated a quarter of the burning magma, bringing it to the emblem below Overkill. It would shoot into the skies with mountain reducing force, the heat amplified into solar levels. A beam of the sun litteraly trying to connect with Overkill. And as expected just like all the other energy it would be taken in, bringing the Champion to frightening levels of energy.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Mommy.

He just called me Mommy. He has the same color hair as me, well it could have been colored that way. Then again that gets canceled out with him being able to fly and glow with a pink light.

"Mom! I know this might be a shock to you, but you need to get moving now!" Being shocked is a bit of an understatement.

" You OK?, and who the hell is this guy?.You got a younger brother you haven't told us about?. Hang on he... Hes a telepath i can feel it. " Is this true?

"Tell me. Are you really a Telepath? I don't even know your name, or who you are, or why you're even calling me Mommy. I've never had a Child. I'm too young to have a Child!"

"Mom! I know this might be a shock to you, but you need to get moving now!" Being shocked is a bit of an understatement.

As Edward began making his orders he collapsed. The two of us catch his limp body as it races for the ground.

Looking away we see Over Kill protecting us from Hex's attacks, and the two of them are now fully engaged with each other's company. "What is your name?" I turn to ask the mystery man as I hold Eddie in my arms.

"My name is Christopher. You're my mother. I came to the past to fix a few things so the timeline wouldn't alter. You need to get Edward away from Lady Hex as fast as possible. You were lucky Over Kill arrived, but knowing what Hex does in the future I know she is unpredictable. Over Kill may not be able to hold her for long."

I really f***ing hate time travel.

Picking Edward up I carried him away from the fight. "I feel like a coward for not helping Over Kill back there."

"I just wanted to get you two away from her. Also keep in mind that Daddy will begin to hate when you talk about your ex" Daddy?

"Who is your Father?"

His eyes grew wide. "I.. Um.. I said way too much. I'm just going to go leave now and see if Over Kill may want a hand." He began to levitate as two huge pink angel wings sprouted from his back. "I'll be back in a bit. Also Mom you should really bend some light to make both of you invisible right now. You kind of taught me that when I was a kid. I love you."

He flew off towards the fight to lend any hand he could give as he left me in charge to watch over Eddie until his body was able to recover from whatever the hell made him crash like that in the first place. Absorbing any sunlight my body can receive I forced the two of us to become invisible. "Eddie you need to wake up. We need to take back our Island. We need to do this together."

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Over_kill

Relentless. If there was one word to describe Salem Hex, it was relentless. Maybe also determined. Determination to cause death and destruction. Such was the way of the Roxum clan. Peter had fought her father, Kaligar, in the King of the Vine Tournament with her on his team. An all out battle of power and might. A battle that reshaped that god forsaken planet forever. One that ended with Peter's victory, and his own near death experience. He was spared only by Kaligar's warrior spirit and sense of honor.

There would be no such honor lying in the mind of his daughter.

Peter threw his left jab and it was deflected... By a nuclear explosion. Of course. Who didn't see that coming? The immediate thought in Peter's mind. The excess energy was absorbed near instantly with him being so close to the origin point. His attempt to distract her only proved to arm her more. The shrapnel that he sent toward her with gravity was turned into a combonation hydrogen and fuel-air bomb. Again, the explosion was absorbed, driving his energy levels to dangerous heights. He needed to regulate his energy. A large hand blast aimed at her chest in an attempt to put her down and burn off some energy. All it did was disappoint the mightiest of mortals.

Healing factors. He didn't care about the origin of why she had it. He hated it. Always had. Hex countered with a drop kick to his forehead. Completely unforeseen, it landed perfectly. Peter's vision flashed several different colors, and then he was flat on his back, unsure of whether or not he actually fell down or appeared on the ground spontaneously. His head throbbed in pain, a trickle of blood falls to the ground as he quickly got to his feet and looked at the ground, seeing one of those alchemy circles. He would have responded to Hex's comment, if he could hear it through the sound of his head pounding in pain, but he was still coheerent enough to fight. He attempted to think as fast as he could to turn this situation around, when a massive pillar of flame engulfed him. Energy rising and rising, he knew her plan. She was trying to overload him. A terrible idea in his mind. But, after the duration of the solar flare-like attack subsided, Peter was no where to be seen.

Within the pillar of fire, he drew his claymore. Four feet of sharpened infraglium. Quickly afterwards, he teleported himself behind her while she was focused on the column of flame and heat. As said before, he hated healing factors. He hated them for one reason. It gave him an excuse to not hold back. And when a Titan of Power puts aside all restrictions in battle, even the best of healing factors may not be enough to stop his opponent from dying. And Peter was a hero. Killing was the last resort.

As soon as he arrived behind Hex, he swung downward as quickly and hard as he could, aiming to take her right arm at the shoulder. Miss or hit, his next strike would be a powerful stab at her upper torso, hoping to impale her on the black claymore. If she managed to block or dodge this strike, he would take a defensive stance with his blade, preparing to block her counter attack. But, if she was impaled on his sword, he would end it there, telling her that she will torment humanity no longer, and then charging energy into his claymore's blade, then releasing that energy from inside of her torso. He would like to see her heal back from being red paint on the landscape.

He would take any chance he had to destroy Hex. As a hero, killing was frowned upon. But, he must protect his world and serve justice. If that meant bad press or strange looks from the other Champions, so be it. Few people in the Champion's databases were labled as 'Kill on sight." And after experiencing her power and personallity first hand in the KoV, Peter gave Hex this label himself.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By EdwardWindsor

A flicker, a spark of a thought igniting the synapses of the Champions mind words pictures like a living breathing memory coming back to life. "There's 3 types of Windsors, Kings, Queens an Warrior's. I don't see a crown or a dress on you son." the shadow of the man who's name he could no longer remember twitched and faded into shape forming his withered mustached face. The faded memory always ran the same like a repeating screensaver over in the princes mind routed deep in the subconscious. First the man would speak, he would see him from floor height as he lay on the cold hard ground. Then he would roll over and answer the question in the same smart ass tone he did as a boy "I don't see any weapons either, and i am nobodies son my father is dead."

An explosion of pain shooting through what felt like every fiber of the man in the union jack uniform, his healing factor coming alive every damaged cell every torn tendon ripped muscle and fractured bone on fire as they start to string themselves back together to their natural form. "Eddie you need to wake up. We need to take back our Island. We need to do this together." Opening his eyes as his body twitched with the complete overhaul he saw Blair as he heard her words she was glaring. Emitting an almost blinding amount of light he painfully raised his arm and shaded his eyes "Tone it down a tad Blair your going to burn my retina's out" rolling onto one knee the prince of power pulled himself to his feet. His composure and muscle control still a little out of whack causing his to stumble and the right himself. "Which way is the fight,? we got something to finish"

A short flight to the battlefield

Edward reaches out his thoughts his body less voice reaching into Peters Head "Hit the floor, everything you have i mean everything. Send the island down we will bury her under it." Standing firm he raised his communicator "Champions this is Edward, Prepare for Emergency EVAC procedure Grab any friendlies nearby. You have 10 seconds. Peter do it now" Focusing one last time of the battlefield the prince of power reaches out with his telekinesis and homes in on the women facing Peter his attack a distraction and hopefully a hindrance to her plans. The force of his mind attempting to pin his opponent to the ground his mind using every ounce he could currently muster to apply maximum and potentially lethal force.

Boom_Boom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Boom_Boom

After Blair's future son and Over Kill made their surprising appearance I decided to make a run back to Blair's apartment for something I have a feeling she'll be panicking about in the worst moment possible.

Opening her front door I'm welcomed by a white little puppy wagging his tail really fast. He leaps towards me as his head tries to dig into my knees. "Hey there Zach. You and I are going to go for a little trip."

Before even leaving I wander around her apartment looking for a very secret room no one should even know about. It's amazing what you could get out of your best friend when she's drunk.

I see a Lord of the Rings cookie jar on the table in her bedroom. Either she was really hungry, or that is not a normal cookie jar. Opening the lid I see a big red button inside, along with 4 cookies. "This is proof you really were trained by Feral Nova."

Pressing the button a bookcase moves revealing a whole room of Rocket Launchers. "Blair is this honestly your hobby?"

Minutes later Zachery and I are only steps away from the a big fight. One that'll be remembered. I could see Over Kill and Hex battling it out as Blair's new son is flying towards the fight. Looking farther I could see he is soon followed by Blair and Eddie as they are flying at speeds I've never seen her go before.

"Champions this is Edward, Prepare for Emergency EVAC procedure Grab any friendlies nearby. You have 10 seconds. Peter do it now"

Lifting the rocket launcher over my shoulder I shoot a rocket aimed right for Hex. A girl that could see the future knows a better distraction.

"Hey Blair I brought you something" Zachery then leaps into the air and runs after her.

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Salem_Hex

As predicted thhe explosion was absorbed from her fist a dangerous blow to the planet avoided. The explosion made from the various shrapnel and debree was also consumed by the mighty titan of power. The energy attack made at her landed but fell short revealing one of the changes after the KOV. Upon battling Lord Johnathan and Daywing as she chased after the conversion of various souls into power. While the alchemic circle fell somewhat short of taking the lives of every living being in London it had atleast managed to absorb some of the souls. The result of being made into a philosepher stone granting a powerful healing factor. Which to the twisted mind of Salem was briliantly entertaining.

The powerful kick colided with Peter's skull with frightening force the blow sending the man into the pavement leaving a webb of cracks all around the surface. Rising to his feet and trying to think Overkill fell victem to the solar beamed attack sent the titans way. An overabundance of energy sure to have been absorbed from the onslought from below. It likely sounded like a terrible idea, to give the energy converter more energy. That was her plan never the less however. Make the man a bomb of petrifying energy, and let him go off on the island like a firghtening explosion. Quite likely to eradicate the island and every soul there, that was the demonic womans plan. The downfall of Champions, brought on by one of the Champions own . It would be a beautiful outcome.

A telepathic mind reading the change in position, Salem turned in effort to meet her prey face to face. Speed and grace dodged the effort to take her arm away. This move however was not capable of dodging the next blow, the large blackend blade wedging into her chest, ribs cracking from the force, blade just short of wounding the spine. Some clever words escaping the lips of the mighty hero. "Well thats not very noble and heroic now is it." Hex laughing at the attack on some level, how she had driven a man of heroic nature to vioent murderous methods. A glow was slightly coming off the weapon a powerful explosion likely soon to follow. Very clever and ruthless she had to commend the unnatural attack being made against her. This was also a dangerous thing to do however, as it left the alchemist with a bomb near by.

Both hands clasped down to grip the blade in her gut, instantly she aimed to turn it into simple energy. Blade gone in place just energy soon to erupt, the alchemy branching out to his armor as his armored hands gripped the blade. All chest armor as well as the blade converted into a blazing aura of plasma. While at the same time Salem tapped her armor with the vectors, repairing damage so her infraglium was perfectly fine. Her body kniting back together before the bang. The energy within exploding in a brief sea of plasma, a car near by was practically liquified. A testament to just how potent the explosion was that tried to further amplify the energy bound inside the mighty mortal. Now it was her turn, to continue placing effort in transforming Overkill in a oversized bomb. Four vectors would come down as well as both palms, their goal a dangerous dangerous game.

Two vectors went to smack against Peter's head, slaming down on both temples and ears. Further boosted with telkenetic energy to deal greater damage. Both adding up for about a forty ton blow aimed for Peters brain. What this really was designed for however was to transmute ear and temple, turning the flesh and bone into an atomic matter. Making flesh into a bomb. The other two vectors sought to colide with similar force into the elbow joints of the Champion. Trying to transmute elbow joints into the same nuclear force, to explode horrificly, just to be absorbed. The attack concluded with both palms going for the chest trying to transmute ones heart. Five powerful blows sent the heroes way. Of course a dodge, would turn air into such an explosion. Either way Hex was confidant she would do major amount of pain as well as turn peter into a fusion reactor.

Both strong telepaths Hex could pick up on some traces of the words spoken to Peter's mind. They were preparing to destroy the island "to all T.I members bail out fast or get left behind. We've done our part this islands dead" the message sent to all of Tenebra. And with that as her attacks came to a close Salem smiled at Peter, aiming one more move. Her vectors following the attack would all reach to stab into his head. To impale his brain with fierce bloody force, and at this time of attempting to kill him would be a surge of electrical energy all around her. At that moment the young Boom Boom who if memmory served correct had also fought her mother at one time came into the fray. An asortment of rocketlaunchers being fired, Salem smiled waiting till they were almost making impact. Then she crushed them, the explosives errupting in blossoms of fire. Fire and concussive force to be absorbed by her infraglium armor and the natural abbilities of Overkill. Giving Peter more charge before he made the move. Then her electrons would alchemically be sped up teleporting her away. And hopefully the monumental surge of electricity would help push Peter to erupt early. Salem's final move being an attempt at making Peter the most powerful erruption of a explosive in history.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Over_kill

The split second it took for Peter to swing his mighty blade was all that a telepath would need to sense that he moved. Overkill was a powerful being, but he was distinctly lacking in speed, something that Hex had over him. His downward strike was dodged easily. But, Peter's stabbing attack was quicker than she was. With the timing rather close to the legendary samurai, Sasaki Kojiro and his technique, the Tsubame Gaeshi. A technique involving two slashes, one after the other, yet so quick that they appeared to be instantaneous. It was to attack where the target was as well as where it will be. Peter had not perfected the technique, nor was he trying to perform it now. But, the strategy was similar.

Definitely not quick enough to cut a swallow out of the air as the Tsubame Gaeshi, but fast enough to impale Salem right through her chest. The sadistic witch, not even a grunt of pain. She then insulted his actions as a hero. Peter wished to tell her off, reminding her that she was the villan here. There was no time for that. He had her in his clutches, he would not allow anymore time than necessary to end her. She was too dangerous for that. A point which was proven as she grabbed his blade before he could rip her in half. Her alchemy changing the indestructible metal into energy. Energy which fused with the now released energy that was in his claymore. Without infraglium to contain it, the red energy of destruction ran rampant, shooting out violently in all directions.

What came his direction was absorbed into his body. What was left was absorbed into Hex's armor, but the concussive force of the explosion would have harmed her. He was reaching his breaking point, the moment that his energy would absorb his physical body and make him a living being of energy. A bright red aura was around him, so much energy built up that it searched for an exit from his crowded body. He had to do something, quick. If he didn't, Hex would accomplish her plan, whatever it may be.

Seeing the energy coursing through her vectors, Peter was able to see her incoming slam attack. He ducked quickly and rolled backwards to avoid the next set of vectors, and also dodging her palm strike to his chest. However, it was never that easy. Textbook Hex. What appeared to be one attack was always upwards of six different attacks. Follow-up strikes, contingency plans, layered tactics. One punch would have several different effects depending on her prey's next move. When he thought about it, he wondered if she was good at chess. With all of her strategies, planning several moves ahead of her opponent. These thoughts usually escalated to him picturing her playing chess on a board where the pieces were various body parts like fingers and the like. He wasn't thinking about this now, he had more important things to think about. Like not killing his entire team.

His body on the verge of erupting into supercharged mode, he heard a voice. Not with his ears, with his mind. The voice of one of his closest friends, Edward Windsor. Hit the floor, everything you have i mean everything. Send the island down we will bury her under it. His eyes widened. He knew that it was the only way. Another message. Champions this is Edward, Prepare for Emergency EVAC procedure Grab any friendlies nearby. You have 10 seconds. Peter do it now!

Ten seconds... Rage filled his eyes as he looked up at Hex. The tiniest twitch gave away that she knew what Edward's plan was. Thinking quickly, he knew that sinking the island in the ocean from over a mile in the sky and taking any members of Tenebrasque In with it was futile, even if Hex didn't aleart her team like Peter assumed she would.

Eight seconds... He roared at Hex. "This is MY island! If you want it gone, then it goes by MY hand!"

Six seconds... A small smile from Hex as she sent her vectors directly at his head. Even if she killed him here, he would take down the island. But not as Edward had instructed. All of the Champions were evacuating as fast as they could, they would escape. TI however... He might score one or two of them at minimum. Overkill targeted the center of the island. He increased gravity at that point, raising it higher. And higher. And higher. Earth's Mightiest Mortal created a large mass of gravitational energy at this point, commonly known as a Black Hole. He wanted to devour the island and every villain on it. Her vectors were now just inches from his forehead.

Three seconds... A rocket. From where, Peter didn't know. But, It had diverted the vectors from killing him. The explosion, just enough to do what Hex wanted. One thought on Peter's mind. Contain it, for now. The change was not as a nuclear bomb as Hex had hoped. His skin burned away and revealed a solid red body of energy. His armor still clinging to his body. Supercharged Overkill. A God among all those present.

One second... Just as the island began enveloping itself, hopefully trapping TI on a one way train to oblivion, the slightest change began in Hex. Now a being of energy, he saw all forms of energy plain as day. Even as Hex sped up her electrons through alchemy. This was something that Peter did all the time. She was going to teleport away. Overkill was not going to allow her to simply poof to safety. The island was well on it's way to destruction, at the orders or the leader of the Champions of Peace, at the hands of it's protector. Peter thought to himself. No... She dies.

Zero...

Overkill quickly sped up his own electrons, meeting the speed of Hex's. As fast as energy could travel, he extented his glowing red hand, grasping her ankle. Hex could choose to stop teleporting and be caught in the event horison, then pulled into the black hole. Not likely in Peter's mind. She would continue to try and escape, as his electrons were moving with her's. the Titan of Power would 'piggy-back' on her teleportation and travel with her. Where she planned to go, he had no idea. A vacant area of land, a crowded mall, maybe even the headquarters of Tenebrasque In itself. Earth's Mightiest Mortal would go with her all the same. For him and Salem Hex... This fight was not over.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kiddevil

Edwards voice played throughout the city the island was going down. One last look at his opponent looks like it was time to run.

Five... Four... three... two...One.

The city shot under water most civilians died instantly. The wounded devil was angry his open wounds bled into the water turning the area around him pink. Warren scanned the area. "survivors I need to find them." he thought. He splashed around he heard something down here. The city was in ruins but underwater it looked awesome, to him at least. Bodies floated around him. Kids,adults, and the elderly.

Outside the ruins of the school the training grounds for growing heroes, a ball of what would be best described as green goop bounced. his feet touched the bottom of the city floor again. The teen-aged devil ran as a demon he had a long time he could go without air provided he was ready. He recognized the goop as a trade mark ability of a student at the school nobody deemed useful in the field. His damaged bones ached for pressure. A swipe of his arm broke the goop in half instantly half a dozen student spill out as well as three unidentified civilians; still alive gasping for breath but alive.

"Don't let em die Warren" he thought he wrapped them up in his bleeding arms and in a burst of flames,flames under water, he teleported to eddy the main squad leader. Above water he gasped for air "You motherf*cker" he swore between breaths. "Get me a f"ckin' doctor before I f*ckin' lose every goddamn drop of blood in my demonic ass... By the way your welcome" he said referring to the civilians he brought with him.

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Salem_Hex

Salem, a location most popularly known for its trials on witches. A sacrifice of twenty for suposed crimes against humanity. Commited through the actions of witchcraft and satanic worship. Born unexpectedly in those times a girl was named after the tragedies that would pass. She embraced what was preordained to happen. When it did transpire though it forged her mindset on the human race. Truely giving birth to the normal girl forged into a monster. Hexonna most commonly shortend to Hex, is a name that has become synonymous to alchemy spells and imminant death. A name known for relentless attacks and business profiteering. Society expects a medical heightening advance in the econemy, friends and enemies predict a comming assault on humanity. Roxom a name known for tactical prowless and violent combative tactics. Few times do they lose and never is the fight left without drops of blood from all sides. The clan with this name is reknown for brutal methods and seeing things fall. Compiled together gives the name of a teenager perceived as the tactician for the daughter of Death. The baby of slaughter, a young woman who quests for a world burning in ruin.

So as the enemy goes into a supercharged highly dangerous state of course her mind has plotted sevral plans of ruin. As the attacks played out of course she had other outcomes. Her mind picked up the word textbook from someones mind. And it was true, Salem worked in layers of complexity complex steps formulated instinctively. The young witch tried her best not to laugh at the statment made. She planed for him to put his team in danger, a biproduct being devastation to the islands. It was fine if it was by 'his hands' either way the team was on recieving end of a critical blow yet again. Using a lesson from Syapt the mighty champion set out to turn the island inside out by method of a black hole. Salem's wish to bring about the godly being having carried through. Earth fractured and exploded pulled away from location, buildings demolished into large pieces of granite and steel. Lights fluttered and burst, things erupted in firey flowers from the force. An entire island being ripped apart from the gravity well. All the while the being of energy planned to piggyback Salem's teleportation. One thought and the course was replotted. Changing location to bringabout another outcome that had come to the deviants mind.

Tokyo Japan, in a district mall large and populated in the thousands by people of mixed nationality. Shops of all kinds cluttering the area and an influx of victems. Of course this rose a puzzeling thought, Salem could teleport here, meaning it was rigged for alchemic work. Logic would deduct that the best strategy for Peter was to keep the fight here, in a potential alchemy mine field with thousands of potential victems. It had to remain in here though, otherwise the body count could be in the millions. Using telepathy and telkenesis the mall was shut down completely. Alchemy turning doors into infraglium, natural electricity powering Tokyo helping make them indistructible. On the outside of the now boxed in building one could also see intricate designs. Antigraviton mines. Peter tried to escape he would be incompassed in an explosion designed to erase him from existance. A complex weave was also made into the fabric of the citizens, one attempt to take them out of here and they would explode like a bomb. Try and escape die, try and get others out they die. "Just as I am locked in with you my friend your locked here with me. Clever isn't it? The spider has caught its prey but who here is the spider."

Around the building filled with panicing people were obviously many signs. Some of which were mental amplifiers allowing Salem to be able to easily target anyone in the building. At this point Peter wasn't seeing with mortal eyes. He saw energy signatures something the witch exploited. Vectors disipated, so she could easily and seamlessly fluctuate her composition with others. What this did was look like she was jumping around, edging on Peter to attack. These people were others though, meaning attempts to kill her would kill somebody else. This was all apart of her plan as well a trap that could possibly even be worse then the original on the island.

"Some say we only use ten percent of our minds, though thats been proven untrue. Though to say we use it all is also false. You probably see it even now, the brainwaves show a constant change. Never fully used and never at a shocking low quantity. This would suggest we use it all but we don't use it fully. What this implies, seeing as you likely didn't catch that is this. Most of us use all of our brain during the day, but at no one time do we use it all. Now here comes the fun part, I'll keep it simple for you love." She was goading him, as he couldn't leave this place she was now pressing buttons. Making him go from one place to the next and almost certainly placing lives at risk.

"Mutants all have a piece of DNA letting them do something special. However what if these pieces were just a chemical composition allowing full access to a piece of mind. Just look how the poweres co exist with the person. You don't find a lawyer with animal instincts and claws. It's not the idiot with a psychic mind. Your exgirlfriend is a vibrant person, shes not the goth with rainbow powers. We coexist seamingly with them, implying that its not simply forced upon us. So if one could understand how the mind works, how abilities work. Then what might a person then be able to obtain?" Her games stopped. Suddenly everyone showed a mental spike, and had a energy reading much like Salem's. This made it hard to tell which was Salem and which was human. All happening in a mass of people, another mental push and they were aggresive.

Hoards of people yelled about how "the champions were a dead era." That "they encouraged the evil of the world." How "Overkill's apsense was going to be there death." Everybody desperate to try and kill the enrgy being, each having tk backing their blows and other powers. Imbued to them in a variety of ways. Salem she was just getting started with her games, with her Peter and her minions now all contained here untill one was standing over the other.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By EdwardWindsor

A flash of bright light and then the world fell away. Feeling the ground tilt and fall beneath his feet as the island of champions around him faded to black, a splash of water hitting the champions face and then it was gone. Surrounded by his teammates and what was left of the un-evacuated civilians at the EVAC location Edward turned to his team " I felt her get away, i felt Salem leave. Where's Peter?" the rest of champions looking around and then turning back to Edward. "F*CK" Edward threw his communicator to the ground shattering it into pieces upon impact. "So now we have no island, no communicators and more importantly nothing to show for the massacre that just happened." Kicking a nearby bin the blow the champions blow sends it threw a nearby wall creating a shower of brick dust upon the air. Pulling of his mask and running his hand through his air the champion paced up and down his movements a blur to the average eye as his mind and body moved towards a speedy conclusion "Ok step 1, get someway of finding where Peter is now. 2) go get him 3) get Hex by any means. Any Questions ? . Well.... get to it"

Edward gestured at Blair calling her over to his side "You know Peter better than any of us, any ideas?. Oh and Why didn't you ever tell me you had a brother?" pointing at the young man standing behind her. His mind on fire as it plugs at every possible way of finding Overkill as soon as possible the prince of power catches the stray thought of the young man "Mother not sister" the princes mind came to rapid stop as for a brief second the two minds connect as quickly as the minds connect they are severed. The look on this strange mans face said it all " Blair please explain to me how this man believes himself to be your son? Its not even remotely medically possible. Is it?" looking at man in question Eddy spoke directly at him " I dont know you and i dont trust you"

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CellphoneGirl

"Eddie, he came from the future to save all of us. He knew that you were going to die. That's why he made me take you away from that fight. He saved your life, and possibly mine too."

I stare into Edward's eyes and hope he gets the hint to read my mind. "I trust him. We'll talk about this later."

"So Champions listen up. There were certain instructions Mistress Redhead secretly left me in case anything like this were to ever happen to the Island. Her and her husband are very brilliant people and had planned a secret base on the moon for special occasion like this. So we'll soon be taking a trip off this planet and relocating to our new HQ."

A sudden pain sends me crashing to the floor. "Ah!" Christopher races to my side.

"Mom let me take your demons away" He pressed both of his hands to the sides of my head. A bright white light illuminates as his powers take affect. Staring into his brown eyes I carefully watch my reflection. My eye color is rapidly flipping through every single color in existence.

I can feel my eye lids getting heavier to the point that they just shut. I can feel the burning pain disintegrate into nothing more. I open my eyes with a bright smile with the headaches finally being gone. As his hands slip from my head I notice blood dripping down his nose.

"Are you okay!?" I would never want anyone to hurt themselves in order to help me.

"Mom, I'm perfectly fine. Please. It just took a bit out of me. Auntie Charmix said it was a powerful spell, and it would take a lot." Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. He just called her his Aunt?

"So you're into magic then?" My luck and I'll end up giving birth to a man that can change reality or something.

"Not really. She just tutor me to defend myself with a few spells here and there. Dad didn't really like me knowing too much of it. Before I came back here she taught me that certain spell to save you, but with a cost." Excuse me? A cost!

I glance around to see all of the other Champions staring at me with their eyes wide, and a few of them had their mouths dropped. I turn around to see five young girls standing there. Each of them had a different hair color.

"Each of them are your split personalities. The only way to get rid of them was to well.. Literally rip them out of your head." Charm must be one powerful witch in the future.

I watch all five of them as I now notice they each represent the ones I was flipping through. There was a sad girl on the left with purple hair who distanced herself from the others. One girl with green hair had a serious expression on her face. One redhead girl stood in the middle with an devious grin on her face. A girl with blue hair is hysterically laughing to herself. On the far right there is a girl with blonde hair that is just staring off into the distance.

Besides us Boom Boom appears with my dog Zachary in her arms. "First child will save the world. The Second will rule the world in your steps. The Third will travel farther than anyone. The Fourth will betray us. The Fifth will kill the fourth. The Sixth will runaway. The Seventh child will end with a sacrifice.

"Chloe, I can only count six of them."

"Be patient."