Corrupting Origin

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This story is not for the faint of heart. The story is not of a protagonist. This is the story of how Brad Drago become the villain known as Xecutioner. Drago was the son of poor, Italian immigrants. They were honest people. Who tried to teach Brad that hard work and honesty paid off. He was taught that good would always triumph over evil. He believed this faithfully until one day as he was working his shift at the supermarket, it got robbed. Brad was working the cash register when it happened. Day after day came and went by and still the man responsible was not arrested. Then, two months later while Brad was asleep, he was suddenly awoken by some loud yelling outside his window. Something about a robber and murder.

Crash! There was nothing but white in Brad's vision. His family's door was kicked in as armed swat members stormed into the small apartment. Brad's vision returned. Stumbling out of his room to the living room, Brad spotted his parents. His father was yelling about something, he couldn't hear him, his ears were ringing then the police gunned down his father in front of him as his mother began to sob uncontrollably. All of a sudden Brad found himself charging at the armed officers. He was easily deflected when an officer laid him out with the stock of his riffle. He was barely conscious when his mother was detained by the armed men. Drago passed out from the pain.

He woke up disorientated, believing the night before had just been a dream. He went to work like usual. Everything seemed to be normal. Until the news came on. The store had the news playing on a tv in the break room. Brad was on a break and just happen to catch the breaking news story. The news came over the rerun of the sitcom Brad and his fellow coworkers were watching.

"We interrupt this scheduled program to bring you breaking news." The woman on the television stated."Last night police found the location of the person responsible for robbing several stores and killing three police officers. The perpetrator was a middle-aged Italian man, he was gunned down by the police. His wife was taken in for questioning." The woman stated this so coldly. So uncaring. No empathy. No concern for human life. Brad couldn't take the shock. He ran out of the break room and the super market entirely. He began to puke violently, while flashbacks of the night before started to play in his mind, until he passed out. He woke up in the parking lot. the sun had set. Not sure how long he had been out, he started the walk home at night. He knew that he had to find justice for his parents. His parents were innocent, he believed the police wouldn't let an innocent person spend time in jail for a crime they didn't commit. He sat there all night trying to get a hold of the police station to tell them that they made a mistake and his parents were innocent.

They finally answered after the sun had begun rising. "This is Sargent Jackson, speaking."

"You guys have made a terrible mistake. The people who you claim robbed those stores are innocent." Brad said.

"It doesn't really matter they're both dead now." Brad fall silent. Shocked by what he just heard he wanted to make a sound but nothing came out. "Ya, the dumb broad hung herself this morning." Brad dropped the phone. Starting to move backward, Brad's eyes were full of terror. He sat in a corner blanked faced. Days passed by as Brad barley moved. The only time he got out of the corner were to use the rest room and eat. He lost his job, dropped out of college and his appearance became rough. He grew a huge beard. All hope was lost. Until one night.

He finally decided to go out side.Because something in his gut told him he need to be in the alley at that very second. He began to walk down the alley. The part of the city they lived in was ghetto. A mob boss was beating down a man when Brad walked onto the scene by accident. "This is what you get for letting the poor take a fall for you." The mobster screamed as he smashed the guy's spine with a metal baseball bat.

"It wasn't my fa..." the man began but was cut off by the metal baseball bat. The bat struck him in the jaw.

"Did I tell you to speak?" The mob boss asked. He turned to see Brad "Brad, my how you've grown. Last time I saw you were still in diapers." Brad starred at the mob boss in confusion. "Oh. Wheres my manners. Your parents probably didn't mention me. Considering my occupation." The mob boss then pointed the bat to the man laying in a pool of his own blood. "This is B!@#%* that killed your parents." Anger filled Brad. It was the only emotion he felt. Full of rage he lunged at the man that was now standing up. A burst of visible wind flew out of his hand and the man's jaw dropped. Literally. The jaw fell and broke in half as the man fell backward dead. The mobster walked behind Brad and laid his hand on Brad's shoulder. "Welcome to the family,nephew."

The mobster was an elderly, built man. With gray,slicked back hair and wrinkles covering his face.The mobster took Brad to his house. He pushed a button on the wall. A costume in a glass case came out of the wall. "This used to be mine but now it belongs to you,Brad." Brad went to the bathroom to put the suit on.

"Thanks uncle..." Brad didn't know the man's name. His own uncle.

"The name is Frank Drago." The mob boss said. "But when you're in that suit. My name is The Boss. With your abilities you won't need formal training."

A week passed by. The supermarket was under attack again. This time by a super powered man. Brad threw a diagonal burst of wind through the entrance. Glass went scattered everywhere. Brad stepped through the shattered door, as screaming people ran past him. A guard charged him, but was instantly thrown across the store by a strong gust of wind. Brad had both his arms outstretched. The register was the thing he went to next.

"Please don't...don't hurt me." The cashier begged. Brad looked down on him through his eyeless mask.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone." He then slammed his fist onto the table."I want you to tell the police that the Xecutioner is here and won't be going away anytime soon.

"Ye..yes." The cashier pleaded. Before the supermarket was suddenly full of ragging wind. Every one and everything was thrown down. Brad was no longer in the supermarket. He had purposely filled the room with wind and escaped before the police could get there."I was told that doing the right would pay off. I was told that crime didn't pay. I was told lies. Now I know good never wins. The only way to get a head in life is to do the wrong thing. Crime pays. Hail the Xecutioner!" As he counted the money he had stolen.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CutthroatBitch

Time to start gathering a hunting party.

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers