#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

alright were in the city and just started fighting you post first

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine by me.

Death spots Copy a block away from him. He charges towards him and using jumps in the air, preparing to kick.

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy see death and says "

what are you doing"

and he jumps out of the way and lands on the car and shoots a optic blast at death

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm tryin to kill ya dude! Not that hard to tell is it?"

Death reflects the blast back at Copy and whistles the beat to Funky town"

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy saw how easily he deflected his attack so he knew this was going to be tough and he says

"you think you can beat me i have wolverine healing abilite and deadpool i'm practically unbeatlbe"

then claws pop out of his hand and shoots another optic blast and he jumps towards ec and goes to stab him

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Death laughs during his whistling and phases through Copy's attack.

"C'mon, you gotta try harder than that. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!"

Death's insanity was showing.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy was pissed off now and his entire body turned into steel and the claws goes back into his skin and he flys towards ec with such astounding speed and he curls up into a ball

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Death phased through the floor and when Copy was over him, her turned into adamantium and flew up to punch Copy.

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy gets hit and flys into the air and slams into the car and falls behind the car then copy got up and said

"god damn it"

he pushes the car out with all his strenght and then shoots his laser eyes and the car gets right in front of ec and the laser eyes hits the car and blows up

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Death gets hit by the exploding car and looks at Copy.

"Now that's a spicy meatball!"

Death points behind Copy and causes a darkling to shoot fire hotter than the sun at Copy

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy flew into the air dodge the fire and shoots and huge optic blast at the darklings then shoots and full power optic blast at ec

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

"Here we go again, don't you learn? Here, let me spell it out for you. You can't hit me with that. I'll send it right back."

Death punches the beam back at Copy, and stomps the floor sending dark energy in a wave from the ground up to copy.

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

copy counters the optic blast with another one and then sees the dark energy heading towards him and he soars right through the dark energy and continues straight for ec not stoping

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Death chuckles.

"You might actually be a little bit of fun now. But oh well, kids will be kids."

Death goes Phases and goes after copy without even trying tailing him and tearing bricks off the walls and tossing them at Copy at light speed.

#15 Posted by Sephirim (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

What a god mode man.....