Comicvine Zombies Return!

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moomin123

A second zombie virus has spread into the Comicvine universe! Normal everyday citizens are now undead monsters seeking to devour the flesh of the living. Only the remaining living heroes and villains can fight off the zombie hordes, but some of ComicVine's well-known heroes have been infected by the zombies, turning them into monsters also. 
You can choose to either be a zombie version of yourself or your normal hero or villain self fighting off the zombies. But the people wishing to be zombies must be bitten by another player or encounter a civilian zombie in a fight. 
Let the zombie killing comense.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Second zombie virus? Dude, this is like the 50th! O_O!

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Soldier-Boy

Yeah!

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Moomin123

Fine, don't do my forum. It's not the first time my forums haven't been given good comments. 
I didn't know that there was more than one zombie themed RPG. I knew there was another one beside this one but I thought this idea could be good.
Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soldier-Boy

It´s ok. 

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By G'bandit

Sorry to rain on your parade, dude, but really 7 out of each 10 of the newcomers to the vine rpg universe try to make a world war RPG, Alien invasion, infection or a zombie RPG....... Is like Zombies, invasion, infection and world wars are the best thing they can come up with O_o

Look, people like Warsman, Shadowstep, Feral Nova, Simmon Williams, Dreadmaster, Patron all they have to do is keep flying lit a match and fart and BOOM! and the zombies are gone. People like that AWESOME SEXY BEAST! G'bandit :P That kid,Closure XD and Day Hunter junior would even make competitions between each other "Whoever chops more zombie heads wins! "What do we win?" "Uhhh, bragging rights!" :D  (Obviously me winning :P) 

Not to mention that you have no backup or someone who can vouch for you in the form of: No one knows if they can count on you to deliver a good story RPG.

Is not like Britney can just walk in the vine and make an RPG and it be good, you know. We need to know if you can deliver a good story. Try joining different RPGs and get some followers then when you are known you can try. 

These RPG fail but if you are, lets say, Kurrent, Gambler, Hunter, Andy, etc. Regardless of how overated these RPG are people for some weird reason will fallow .. So get to their level then try it if you still want to :)

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Moomin123
@G'bandit said:
"Sorry to rain on your parade, dude, but really 7 out of each 10 of the newcomers to the vine rpg universe try to make a world war RPG, Alien invasion, infection or a zombie RPG....... Is like Zombies, invasion, infection and world wars are the best thing they can come up with O_o

Look, people like Warsman, Shadowstep, Feral Nova, Simmon Williams, Dreadmaster, Patron all they have to do is keep flying lit a match and fart and BOOM! and the zombies are gone. People like that AWESOME SEXY BEAST! G'bandit :P That kid,Closure XD and Day Hunter junior would even make competitions between each other "Whoever chops more zombie heads wins! "What do we win?" "Uhhh, bragging rights!" :D  (Obviously me winning :P)   Not to mention that you have no backup or someone who can vouch for you in the form of: No one knows if they can count on you to deliver a good story RPG.   Is not like Britney can just walk in the vine and make an RPG and it be good, you know. We need to know if you can deliver a good story. Try joining different RPGs and get some followers then when you are known you can try.   These RPG fail but if you are, lets say, Kurrent, Gambler, Hunter, Andy, etc. Regardless of how overated these RPG are people for some weird reason will fallow .. So get to their level then try it if you still want to :) "

It's alright, this has happened to me loads. I know you're just trying to help.
Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Soldier-Boy

When did you join the Vine?

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Moomin123
@Soldier-Boy said:
"When did you join the Vine? "

In March 2009. I've been here for a while (Well a while in my opinion).
Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Soldier-Boy
@Moomin123: Okay. Nice. Have you done any RPG´s? And I´m meaning made an Rpg?