• 52 results
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spidey 15

This thread is inspired by some Amazing Thread Makers like K4tz,Dane etc.....
And also is inspired by my new favorite game

Here you can create your own heroor even your own villain. 
You can give him also a name and give him a costum that maybe it could be similar to any comicbook character
In order to creat your own hero or villain you have to give him:
 1) His powers( super strength, agility etc...)
2) A weapon or an object for attack and for defense( cap's shield, vibranium suit etc...)
3) Way of traveling ( flight, web swinging, acrobatics etc...)

When you will give to your character his powers, they must be given by 5 characters.... I will give an example which possibly will be my character:

Powers:
Strength: Hulk
Speed: Quicksilver
Senses: Spider-sense ( you can also use other kind of senses like Radar sense or wolvie's senses)
Skills: Batman's skills
Agility: Wolverine's

Weapons/objects:
 Attack: Cap's shield
Defense: Since Cap's shield can be use for both i will use it again...=]

Way of traveling:
 Web swinging 

Name: Power Knight

Costume: Similar to Bane's

When it comes to powers is not nessecary to use my roster....expet from strength, speed etc.... you can also use healing powers or fire powers or durability, intelligence etc....
As for weapons you can also use very powerful ones like Mjolnir....
As for travilng there are plenty other ways you can think....=]

NOTE: It's not nessecary to make a street lvl hero....if you want you can make it even more powerful....but BE CAREFUL....Please don't try to surpass some limits and creat an INSANLY powerful character cause then it won't be as excating is want it to be...you'll see what i mean...=]

DVD :

DVD is like PVP( Player Vs Player) but this is Debater Vs Debater.
You can challenge some debaters in a debate but try to challenge ppl that his character could make an even battle...What i mean is that you may have a very powerful hero so try to face someone similar to him...=]
If you win in that debate then it will be like you go a lvl above...what i mean is that you can make some changes to the powers or weapons or any change you want for your Hero or Villain....=]

DVE :

This is Debater Vs Environment....
Here you don't have an actual debate but you can make a plan about how your character will help the city or the world if he is a hero or if he is a villain try to plan something bad to take over the world and stuff like that...=] 
Also if you can make a plan as a hero to stop a villian's plan then you will also get a lvl....=]
NOTE: It's not nssecary to be as powerful as this character to stop his plan....just make one as a hero that will strop them...=]

This is the first time i'mdoing this kind of a thread so there is a big possibility to not be as good as i wanted...=]
Anyway...try to have fun here and be creative...=D

WELCOME TO COMICVINE UNIVERSE ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By spidey 15

BUMP........Please......=]

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Great concept, Spidey.  However, I think this is pretty much what goes on in the RPG thread ;) (create a character, fight someone else)
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

the thread itself is good,but i believe it belongs to RPG

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" Great concept, Spidey.  However, I think this is pretty much what goes on in the RPG thread ;) (create a character, fight someone else) "
Thanks!=]
Darn....i didn't know that....i have to find a mod....=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" the thread itself is good,but i believe it belongs to RPG "
Yup....i know....=]
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Zoom

Name:Burst stream 

Powers:
Speed:Zooms
Strength:Black adam
Duribility:Doomsday
Skills:Deathstroke
Agility:Nightcrawler

Weapons/Objects:
Offense: Zengetsu
Defense:None

Way of traveling:Running

Costume:

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@Dark Zoom: Nice character and cool suit.....=]
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark Zoom
@spidey 15: i would take ur guy out in less than a sec literally lmao,oh and thanks
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@Dark Zoom said:
" @spidey 15: i would take ur guy out in less than a sec literally "
Yes you can....so for that reason you won't challenge me....as i mentioned  in the OP you have to debate with someone that can give you a fight...=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Dark Zoom said:
"Name:Burst stream 

Powers:
Speed:Zooms
Strength:Black Adams
Duribility:Doomsday
Skills:Deathstroke
Agility:Nightcrawler

Weapons/Objects:
Offense: Master Sword 

Way of traveling:Running

Costume:

"

@Dark Zoom:
I don't think you're going to find much competition.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
Name: Sir Henry Motherf*fucker

Powers:
Speed:Zoom
Strength: Super Boy Prime
Duribility: Juggernaut
Skills: Karate Kid
Agility: Spider-Man
Senses: Daredevil

Weapons/Objects:
Offense: Muramasa Blade

Way of traveling: Running

Costume: 

Nothing,the sheer awesomeness of my characther`s Junior will make my opponent so jealous,he wont fight properly

my characther would kill Dark Zoom`s  :)
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Matezoide said:
" Name: Sir Henry Motherf*fucker   Powers: Speed:ZoomStrength: Super Boy PrimeDuribility: JuggernautSkills: Karate KidAgility: Spider-Man Senses: Daredevil Weapons/Objects:Offense: Muramasa BladeDefense:None  Way of traveling: Running Costume:   Nothing,the sheer awesomeness of my characther`s Junior will make my opponent so jealous,he wont fight properly  my characther would kill Dark Zoom`s  :) "
darn yes he would >_<
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@Dark Zoom said:

" @Matezoide said:

" Name: Sir Henry Motherf*fucker   Powers: Speed:ZoomStrength: Super Boy PrimeDuribility: JuggernautSkills: Karate KidAgility: Spider-Man Senses: Daredevil Weapons/Objects:Offense: Muramasa BladeDefense:None  Way of traveling: Running Costume:   Nothing,the sheer awesomeness of my characther`s Junior will make my opponent so jealous,he wont fight properly  my characther would kill Dark Zoom`s  :) "
darn yes he would >_< "

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: Cool character Mate....the prob is you will have problem to find anyone to debate with and when you win in a debate soon you won't be able to improve yoour character since is too powerful and we don't really want to surpass some limits....i think youcan make some changes but depowering you character...if you want of course...=]....anyway..........i want to soemone to make a guy on my lvl.... i want to debate....=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

okay just for fun..... 

Powers:
Strength: Champion of The Universe 
Speed: The Runner 
Senses: Captain Marvel (Marvel 616-cosmic awareness) 
Skills: Taskmaster
Agility: Carnage 

Weapons/objects:
Attack: Ares' axe 
Defense: Vibranium shield

Way of traveling:   
Running

Name: Supernova 

Costume: Captain Marvel (Marvel 616 universe)    
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
" okay just for fun.....  Powers: Strength: Champion of The Universe Speed: The Runner Senses: Captain Marvel (Marvel 616-cosmic awareness) Skills: Taskmaster Agility: Carnage   Weapons/objects: Attack: Ares' axe Defense: Vibranium shield Way of traveling:   Running  Name: Supernova  Costume: Captain Marvel (Marvel 616 universe)     "
Nice....=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: Cool character Mate....the prob is you will have problem to find anyone to debate with and when you win in a debate soon you won't be able to improve yoour character since is too powerful and we don't really want to surpass some limits....i think youcan make some changes but depowering you character...if you want of course...=]....anyway..........i want to soemone to make a guy on my lvl.... i want to debate....=] "
a match? he dont need a match, i want Sir.Henry Motherf*cker to be on his own league
because thats how awesome he is
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury:@Matezoide:@Dark Zoom: 
Does any of you want to make an DVE????=]
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dark Zoom
@spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury:@Matezoide:@Dark Zoom:  Does any of you want to make an DVE????=] "
yea
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: Cool character Mate....the prob is you will have problem to find anyone to debate with and when you win in a debate soon you won't be able to improve yoour character since is too powerful and we don't really want to surpass some limits....i think youcan make some changes but depowering you character...if you want of course...=]....anyway..........i want to soemone to make a guy on my lvl.... i want to debate....=] "
a match? he dont need a match, i want Sir.Henry Motherf*cker to be on his own league because thats how awesome he is "
Ok....but if you need to make any changes for your character( to make him better) you need to debate...i won't force you anyway.....=]
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Matezoide said:
" @Dark Zoom said:

" @Matezoide said:

darn yes he would >_< "
  "
lmao i can still take you on tho :j
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Dark Zoom: If your character is a hero try to think how you will protect your city and stuff like that...if you are a villian try to destroy it...=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury:@Matezoide:@Dark Zoom:  Does any of you want to make an DVE????=] "
sure

Sir Henry Mothef*cker`s steps to change the world

1) kill Uwe Boll
2) world peace or else he kills then all
3) party with whores

Sir Henry Motherf*cker`s steps to change the world - evil version

1) kill Uwe Boll
2) assume control of humanity with no oppositions
3) party with whores

:)
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
a match? he dont need a match, i want Sir.Henry Motherf*cker to be on his own league because thats how awesome he is "
Ok....but if you need to make any changes for your character( to make him better) you need to debate...i won't force you anyway.....=] "
dont worry,i am just being a smart@ss :p

@Dark Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Dark Zoom said:

" @Matezoide said:

darn yes he would >_< "
  "
lmao i can still take you on tho :j "

of course you can,but i will prevail :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
sure  Sir Henry Mothef*cker`s steps to change the world   1) kill Uwe Boll 2) world peace or else he kills then all 3) party with whores  Sir Henry Motherf*cker`s steps to change the world - evil version  1) kill Uwe Boll 2) assume control of humanity with no oppositions3) party with whores  :) "
Yiu are such a******************
XD
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dark Zoom
@spidey 15 said:
" @Dark Zoom: If your character is a hero try to think how you will protect your city and stuff like that...if you are a villian try to destroy it...=] "
oh im a villian, i was just run through the buildings with total disregard for human life and safety and the whole city would be destroyed in less than a second (editing my chraracter)
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
sure  Sir Henry Mothef*cker`s steps to change the world   1) kill Uwe Boll 2) world peace or else he kills then all 3) party with whores  Sir Henry Motherf*cker`s steps to change the world - evil version  1) kill Uwe Boll 2) assume control of humanity with no oppositions3) party with whores  :) "
Yiu are such a****************** XD "
thank you thank you :D

@Dark Zoom said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Dark Zoom: If your character is a hero try to think how you will protect your city and stuff like that...if you are a villian try to destroy it...=] "
oh im a villian, i was just run through the buildings with total disregard for human life and safety and the whole city would be destroyed in less than a second (editing my chraracter) "

then i throw you into the sun

lol,just joking,when i take over the weaklings,you shall be my second in command
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Yaujtapool
The Guy :

Powers:

Speed: The Runner
Strength: Mr Majestic
Durability: Lobo
Skills: Zealot
Agility: Silver Surfer
Senses: What if Spiderman

Weapons/Objects:
Offense: Midnighters Battle computer
Defense:Midnighters Battle computer

Way of traveling:
Running

Costume:  Dont let the costume fool you he is very very deadly.

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Yiu are such a****************** XD "
thank you thank you :D

@Dark Zoom said:
" @spidey 15 said:
oh im a villian, i was just run through the buildings with total disregard for human life and safety and the whole city would be destroyed in less than a second (editing my chraracter) "
then i throw you into the sun  lol,just joking,when i take over the weaklings,you shall be my second in command "
i just edited my chracter their is no possible way you can beat me now
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@Yaujtapool: 
my eyes,my EYES

not even Sir Henry Mothaf*cker can deal with that,i better throw the earth on the sun just to get rid of you

excelent combo btw
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@Dark Zoom said:
" @spidey 15 said:
If you edit your character to improve him you have to win a debate first...=]

@Matezoide:
lol 
@Yaujtapool: Darn....you have an amzing sense...i'm jealus....
Nice suit...=]
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Matezoide 

@spidey 15

Thanks , his deadliest weapon is the costume as you all can see =)
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dark Zoom
@spidey 15 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @spidey 15 said:
If you edit your character to improve him you have to win a debate first...=]

@Matezoide:
lol 
@Yaujtapool: Darn....you have an amzing sense...i'm jealus....Nice suit...=] "
damnit, okay i changed him back@Matezoide said:
" @Yaujtapool: 
my eyes,my EYES  not even Sir Henry Mothaf*cker can deal with that,i better throw the earth on the sun just to get rid of you  excelent combo btw "
never mind i have to beat you first
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Matezoide 

@spidey 15  Thanks , his deadliest weapon is the costume as you all can see =) "
Yes he is....but he if my teacher wear that suit he would be more deadlier....XD
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Yaujtapool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Matezoide 

@spidey 15  Thanks , his deadliest weapon is the costume as you all can see =) "
Yes he is....but he if my teacher wear that suit he would be more deadlier....XD "
It is powerful indeed .... lol
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Yaujtapool: Do you want to make a dvd or dve...you are a hero or villain??

@spidey 15:
It's ok...=]
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Yaujtapool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Yaujtapool: Do you want to make a dvd or dve...you are a hero or villain??

@spidey 15: It's ok...=] "
Hmm im not to sure i just wanted to make a superhuman, not too interested in using him for anything but anyone is free to use him for themselves if they want .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@Yaujtapool: oh ok....but i guess someone who don't have a hero or villain yet will get him....=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide:@Dark Zoom: 
I edited the OP...look at DVE part...=]
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Retnex

Powers: Deathstroke 
Strength: Spider-Man
Durability: Deathstroke
Speed: Kakashi 
Senses: Spider-Man 
Skills: Master Chief  
Agility: Spider-Man

Weapons/objects: 
Attack: Iron Man's Suits Weapons
Defense: Master Chiefs Armor/HUD 

Way of traveling: Flying

I like simple

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@Retnex said:
" Powers: Deathstroke  Strength: Spider-Man Durability: Deathstroke Speed: Kakashi  Senses: Spider-Man  Skills: Master Chief   Agility: Spider-Man   Weapons/objects:  Attack: Iron Man's Suits WeaponsDefense: Master Chiefs Armor/HUD   Way of traveling: Flying  I like simple "
Good, good....=]
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By rbysjti

Powers:  

Strength: Colossus

Speed: Tempo

Senses: Storm

Skills: Midnighter

Agility: Shadowcat

Weapons/objects:

Attack: Muramasa blade

Defense: Cap's shield

Way of traveling:

flight

Name:  The Sinewy Stripling

Costume: Similar to Red Tornado's costume (green instead of red, and orange instead of yellow, and the cape will be red) but hair can be seen on the head with a mask, only showing eyes  nose and   mouth.  and hands are also glowing (just like on the second image) 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@rbysjti said:
"

Powers:  

Strength: Colossus

Speed: Tempo

Senses: Storm

Skills: Midnighter

Agility: Shadowcat

Weapons/objects:

Attack: Muramasa blade

Defense: Cap's shield

Way of traveling:

flight

Name:  The Sinewy Stripling

Costume: Similar to Red Tornado's costume (green instead of red, and orange instead of yellow, and the cape will be red) but hair can be seen on the head with a mask, only showing eyes  nose and   mouth.  and hands are also glowing (just like on the second image) 

"
Nice my friend nice......=]
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Retnex
@Retnex said:
" Powers: Deathstroke  Strength: Spider-Man Durability: Deathstroke Speed: Kakashi  Senses: Spider-Man  Skills: Master Chief   Agility: Spider-Man   Weapons/objects:  Attack: Iron Man's Suits WeaponsDefense: Master Chiefs Armor/HUD   Way of traveling: Flying  I like simple "
Oh yeah, the name and costume.

I made a costume on Ugo's Hero machine, but of course I still cant upload images >_>
So, I'll try to detail it like rbysjti did.

The suit will be a mixture of Iron Man's suit and Master Chief's armor. It will be slick enough for flight, thick enough for defense, and armed enough for combat. You can almost use the drones from Iron Man 2 as an example, just less bulky and more effective. The colors will match Master Chief's, metallic green, black, and gold-ish visor. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Name:

Iron Chief
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Retnex
@spidey 15: