• 181 results
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Several years ago a group of scientist discovered an evolutionary blue print. A strain of DNA code that if left un-checked, would enable anyone with the matching code certain abilities, certain powers. These abilities would far exceed those of a normal human being. And so the United States Government began to run experiments of specific candidates. Those with the matching DNA code where subjected to horrifying and cruel tests. Eventually the subjects became to powerful and the program was shut down and the subjects destroyed. The scientist where ordered to create a serum, a way of controlling the new strain of DNA. It was secretly released into the atmosphere and water supplies across the world.

But just in case the DNA strain should ever emerge again, the Government formed a secret organization called Section 13. Section 13 kept three of the original test subjects alive. Training them, teaching them, they have learned how to maximize there powers to the fullest. Now, 20 years later, evolution has struck back. A local Firefighter from Dallas, TX, was video taped actually controlling the fire with his hands. Section 13 stepped in shortly after and the tape has now been dubbed a fake, and the Firefighter was found brutally murdered along with his family.

Evolution cannot be stopped, merely slowed down. And as Section 13 scientists scramble to create a new serum, more Heroes begin to emerge.

Section 13 is an evil secret Government organization bent on keeping the truth buried, no matter the cost. Myself, along with two other people, will be the three original test subjects who have mastered there individual powers. We will be tracking you down, some for further testing, and some to simply kill.

Rules

You will start off with no knowledge of your ability

You only get ONE power, and nothing to crazy. No reality warping or cosmic type powers.

Eventually you will banned together to bring down Section 13 and expose the truth.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or ask them in the Ooc thread. The Ooc thread is also where you will say what power you are choosing.

Post Edited:2007-12-09 10:49:29

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Gambler sat in his room, he could hear the screams of his latest capture being tested. Section 13 would run non stop tests on the poor bastard until they had what they needed and then dispose of him. Gambler didn’t care, he had lost any sense of humanity years ago, Section had made sure of that. Now he was merely a tool, a means to an end. As he stared forward, a cold emotionless glare, he waived two fingers. Suddenly the room began to ripple and fade, a massive waterfall appeared where his nightstand had been, beautiful green grass started to sprout up around his feet. Almost instantly his room had been transformed.

Years upon years of non-stop training had given Gambler complete control over his power. His ability to cast illusions where so powerful, that the smells, the noise, even the atmosphere seemed real. This was his favorite illusion, and as the slender body of a beautiful woman rose up out of the water, it quickly became clear why. Her name was Nina, along with Gambler, she was one of the three original Section 13 test subjects. It was the only person the illusion caster felt anything for. They had grown up in Section together though Gambler hadn’t talked to her in years. But for some reason he would always cast her in his illusions. She slowly walked towards Gambler, her white teeth shinning as her smile reached ear to ear. As she reached out to touch Gambler’s cheek, the illusion began to break down and she vanished.

Gambler! The Director wants to see you. NOW!!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

"Will you shut up! I need time to think this through."

A woman slaps a man across the face "Don't worry I made it for you, I am leaving you don't have the time for me anymore."

The woman tosses a glass across the room at the man " You have changed Corey, your work is more important than I am. Good bye"

Corey dodges the glass and attempts to yell but as he sits up to yell she is already gone the door slamming behind her. "Fine! Leave your money maker you b@#ch!" Corey sits in his chair and looks at his laptop. His books had given him great acclaim in the writting business but not happiness. He was always angry, and when he got angry bad things happen. And tonight the bad thing happened his wife of two years left him. She was a b@$ch, but she was a good woman when it came down to things. He had said some horrible things to her the night before and she gave him an ultimatium the books or her. And he made the wrong choice that he thought was the good one, it made their life good she got her jewelery but it wasn't what she wanted. And he didn't care, the men in the book business had him on a contract for 3 books. He has done 1 in 2 years. His life was in the dumps his managers were worthless and as he could see himself so was he so he made the only choice he thought would fix it.

He took a long walk down to the train tracks. But before he could get their he noticed a man and a woman arguing behind him. Before he knew it the couples argument grew too much and he turned around for a brief moment to see the man pull a gun on the woman. And in a fraction of a second Corey let out a loud NO and the man went flying and landed in the middle of the street as if forced away. He got up and again pointed his gun at the woman walking towards her not even realizing what just happened too him.

Corey's mind was racing as all this happened and all he wanted was for it to stop. And he heard the gunshot and the woman drops to the floor and the man aims the gun at Corey. Corey falls backwards to the ground and moves backwards extending his arm out as the man pulled the trigger the bullet flying towards Corey and stopping mid-air as if blocked and it ricocheted back and hit the husband in the forehead.

Blood was everywhere, the gunshots had gotten the attention of neighbors who came to Corey's aid. But he shook them off and ran home. Slamming the door behind him and falling into his chair holding his head, his head was pounding he let out a scream and his head fell to the desk, he fell unconscious.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian was surfing in the beach, just like he does every weekend since he was a child. Then he decided to take a break.

-"YEAH!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!"

-Well done Sebas, you are improving, don't you feel like it's cold here?

-Cold? in a beach? don't talk nonsense Aldo and improving? I'm the best there is

-Don't lie Sebas we both know that you aren't that good

-"Oh yeah well look at this"

Sebastian started running to the water

-"I'll show Aldo who is the best surfer here"

But when Sebastian touched the wave, something happened, something noone expected, the water started becoming ice

-"SEBAS!! LOOK OUT!!"

-"What?"

Sebastian fell to the ground and injured himself

"What the heck just happened?"

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Wild Card

“Mom? Dad? Get up, please get up. Please, please get up” cried Caleb as he held onto his parents dead bodies. He was covered in there blood as he rocked back and forth. Suddenly he heard a scream followed by a load bang.

“Sarah?” he gasped, scurrying to his feet, sleeping in blood before finally gaining his balance and sprinting down the hall to his sister’s room. Just as he got to the door way of his little sister’s room, he saw two men dressed in black suits and ties standing over her dead body. Quickly they wheeled around and opened fire. Splinters flew of the side of the door and wall as the bullets crashed into them. Caleb ducked down and scrambled towards the stairs, the men close behind still firing at the youngster. With no time to run down the stairs, he hurled himself over the railing crashing down onto the coffee table below. His adrenalin was pumping as he got up, heading for the back door.

It was as if the world had turned off the volume, all he could hear was his heart thumping against his chest. Bursting out the back door and into the alley, Caleb jumped on his dirt bike. One quick thrust of his foot and ripping back on the throttle, the bike reared up before pealing out and speeding away. One of the agents ran out into the middle of the alley and took careful aim. With one shot, his bullet found its mark. Caleb’s shoulder was shredded as the bullet pierced his skin. Losing his balance, the bike flipped over throwing Caleb into the side of a large dumpster. The two agents slowly approached the wounded boy. As tears rolled down his face, and blood flowed out his mouth, they laughed.

Shouldn’t of run kid, they always run, and we always catch em. Say goodnight. one of the agents smirked.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” screamed out Caleb. And there, in that instant, the two agents where fried. Several bolts of electricity shot out of Caleb’s body. The light in the lamp post exploded, the chain fence on the other side of the alley started sparking as bolts of electricity danced on it. The two agents still stood in place, there bodies where now nothing more then charred remains. Caleb got to his feet, his left arm dangled uselessly at his side as he approached there remains.

“You where right, I shouldn’t of ran, I should have killed you back there.”

Alone and wounded, Caleb picked up his bike, and rode off into the cold night.

Post Edited:2007-12-09 13:10:00

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Corey was awoken by a very loud pounding at his door and when he opened his eyes he saw through the mirror on the door it was the cops.

"Bloody hell, what do they want." Then he stops mid walk remembering the events of last night. "Oh sh!t" he says as he opens the door and two very large police men are standing in front of him. He almost jumps back at the site of them shaking his head. "What could i do for you officers?" The one on the right spoke "We like to talk about what happen last night, your neighbors told us where you live and that you were their." Corey began to sweat he remembers very well how the bullet hit the husband but doesnt know how. He walked into the house and gestured for the two men to come in. He sits down at his desk as they sit in the chairs against the wall.

"So Mr. Rosalez, What happen last night give us all of what you remember." One of them said

"Please call me Corey, and it all happened so fast. I was taking a walk after a fight me and my wife had last night. Wh-"

The officer interupts him "What was the fight about?"

"Mine? I work too much and dont pay attention to her enough." The officer on the left chuckled and said "Thats what my wife says all the time, what happened ?"

Corey looks at him "She left me, she took her stuff and left."

The two officers looked at each other then their was an awkward silence. Then the officer on the right spoke "Alright back to what happen last night" breaking the silence.

"Alright. I was taking a walk to clear my head, and i walk past an arguing couple they begin to walk behind me as they argue. Their arguement got very heated and the husband pulled out a gun and pointed it at the wife. Then he backed off and pulled the trigger shooting his wife. I fell backwards when this happened and he noticed me and aimed the gun at me. He pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes and then i heard him fall to the ground. The bullet must have ricocheted off something and hit him. I don't know how but i must have moved at the right moment, then the neighbors came out and helped me to my feet. I ran home because well officers excuse my language but I was scared sh!tless and i didn't know if the guy was dead or not so i got out of their."

The officers finished writing down what i said and stood up. The one to the right extending his hand out to me "Thank you Mr. Rosalez, thats all we needed. Both of the couple died last night from their wound. You were lucky the bullet ricocheted and hit him in the forehead. Thank you for your cooperation sir. This is all we needed, the couple had been fueding for a good time they had the cops called on them many times. We will leave you now, dont worry this was all just bad luck. We wont bother you anymore."

Corey nodded at this and showed them to the door watching as the officers got into their car and drove off. Corey lied to cops but if he told them what happened with the man flying and it ricocheting off him they would have thrown him into an asylum. He sat at his desk and again another headache came he held his head but this time leaving his eyes open. To his amazement the furniture in the room began to float as the head ache increased the lights blew out and the electricity shorting out.

The headache finally subsides and he sits back in his chair, his eyes wide at what he just witnessed. "Did I do all that? Oh dear ok im going to take a nap im still in shock yeah thats it yeah." He lies down on his couch and falls asleep.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Nathan lived in a small town in California, still living at home with his mom. He had just got out of high school a couple years ago and was now going to college. One day Nathan was one his driving his truck to school when his power kicked in.

"Holy sh#$!!!" Nathan lost control of his truck as it suddenly turned invisible. As it veered off the rode he gained control of the wheel again and managed to pull it over. He jumped out of it and ran a couple feet away before he realized it was visible again.

"What the heck just happened?" He asked himself as he started walking back towards his truck. As he walked back he noticed he couldn't see his shadow. "What?" He held his hand infront of his face but couldn't see it. "Whats happening to me?"

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

They walked slowly stopping at almost every store. There was no hurry. They had all the time in the world. App and her friends were getting in some timely shopping on the weekend. All thoughts of school and sports and boys were put aside... well that's a lie. Shopping was a pretense for being together to talk about school and sports and boys and everything else that crossed their minds.

There were five of them and they were all on the gymnastics team together in high school. Their relationship had been cemented together through years of long hours of practice. They were only fifteen now but this would be the last year that App would be with them on the gymnastics team. She had gotten too tall to be as competitive as she had been before. She had jumped up three inches to 5'9" over the summer and at 5'6" had already been more than tall enough. Her talent couldn't make up for her height disadvantage and she was really sad about it. They would all still be together at school, but it wouldnt be the same. They usually spent so much time together. Several hours a day in practice but that would be in the past now. Her world was changing and she had no idea what things would be like in the future. It scared her some. It scared her a lot.

They reached one of the larger stores in the mall and she reveled in the ebb and flow of a conversation that spanned at least ten different topics while they picked up enough clothes to go try on. She held back her tears and Rosa read her face. They shared a quick hand squeeze before putting that behind them. She picked up another skirt and they all headed to the changing rooms.

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By három nővér

"THE BIG TEST" they all screamed as they woke up from a deep sleep. A test worth half of their final grade was taking place today! Blair got out of bed and prepared to get ready. She was always so prepared for schoolwork. However her sisters where a little less than prepared! Buffy paced their manor talking to herself "You'll do fine there's nothing to worry about, you're a smart girl, You can do this!"

"OMG! I'm going to flunk" exclaimed Bambi, the youngest of the triplets. The night before she had partied like there was NO tomorrow, and if she flunks the test their might not be! She scurried around the house while cramming info into her brain, and brushing her teeth, her vanity took over and she ended up staring at her self in a mirror for 20 mins.

"BYE BAMBI" yelled her 2 older sisters! "WAIT!!!!" cried Bambi....she got out of the house right in time for Raila, their caretaker since their parents are always out with their fancy rich people stuff.

They arrived at school and they are was stale, kids were in groups studying for their tests..they hold hands as they walk into the school building

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian entered in shock, his mind didn't want to believe what he saw. Part of the sea was frozen and it all started when he touched the water.

No, don't be stupid Sebastian, you can't believe that you made this happen

"Sebas are you ok?"

"For someone who just injured his arm because a wave was frozen...yeah I'm ok"

Think Sebas, there must be a logical explanation, everyone knows that the superpowers don't exist

"Ok, that's it, come I'll leave you in your house"

"Yeah, I need some rest"

The two friend went to the car and left the beach

It must be global warming, yeah that must be it

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GuardianAngel

Connor kept running, listening to the shouts behind him, listening to his shoes, soles flapping against the ground, listening to the breath rattle in his chest.

He turned the corner, and tripped, falling against a dumpster. A dead end; just his luck. Now he could hear the taunts, calling him out to fight, even though he could feel the bruises setting into his skin, and the blood trickling from his split lip. He scrambled to his feet and dove behind the dumpster, cramming his body into the space between it and the wall.

"Keep going, I don't want to die," he whispered. "Don't see me, I'm sorry, God, please don't let them see me!"

His pursuers turned the corner, scanning up and down the street. Connor's eyes squeezed shut, and he waited with bated breath for them to keep going. Pipes clicked, dragged on the brick wall as the men growled and muttered amongst themselves.

"Where did he go?" "C'mon, man, I need that money." "He can't have gotten that far, he's not superman." Connor raised his head. One of the men was scanning the fire-escape on the building next door. One of the others whacked his buddy. "Look."

They were staring at him. One of them disappeared, and reappeared behind Connor, laughing. "Hey, what are you doing back there?"

Connor's ankles were grabbed before he could move, and he was unceremoniously dragged out from behind the dumpster and dumped in front of the enemy. "You see anyone run in here, kid?" one asked.

Connor blinked at him. Kid? He was 20. Why were they pretending they didn't know him? Carefully, he jabbed his finger to the top of the fire-escape. "He went over the roof. What did he do to you?"

The men snorted. "None of your business." Grumbling over their failure, they turned and walked away. Connor couldn't believe his luck, but he knew better than to let whatever miracle it was slide, and hoofed it home as fast as he could go.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barguest

Nina walked the sterile corridors, fluorescent lights created a halo effect on the reflections in her hair; she would store that power for later use. She'd been called in, and she knew what that involved; new candidates has surfaced. "Run, rabbits run..." She smiled. Nina loved the chase, she flicked through her file as she slinked down the hall. Quite a few had been found, it was like a rash across the country.

She was holding alot of power today, a radiant trail emanated from her body. She was overflowing. "You're going overboard," she thought "Its just nerves...there's no need for this." She wore reflective fabric to aid her light gathering, it gave her lithe frame an unearthly glow. She looked at her hand, a photonic corona illuminated it and blazed down her arm. This charge would last 24 hours with no other light source.

She stopped at the door to the director's office, she sighed and smoothed down her clothes. She knew HE would be in there. She rapped her knuckles on the wood and her hand clasped around the cold door handle. The door opened.

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GuardianAngel

Connor leaned against his bathroom sink, staring at the battered image of his face in the mirror. It was almost unrecognizable under the bruises, and his nose felt tender when he touched it. He'd have to go to the hospital, it looked broken, and he was sure one of the bastards had cracked a rib.

He turned away and left the bathroom. The cash spread out on the bed cheered him up a little. "Rob from the rich, and give to me," he muttered, grinning at his good fortune. Those men must've been blind, he decided. Otherwise, how could he get so close to grab the baggie with the rolled-up bills while the drugs were changing hands? How could he have gotten away so easily after they started pounding him?

His grin faded. He thought for sure he would've been shot if he hadn't moved at the right moment. He picked up the cash. Some of it went into his pockets, the rest into the wallet hanging around his neck, under his sweatshirt. First stop; to buy a gun.

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By három nővér

"What kind of @$$ schedules a test first thing in the morning" sobbed Bambi. "He just has our best interest in mind and he......" She's interrupted by Bambi. "Your sleeping with him, aren't you?!?!?! I knew it". "NO!" shouted Blair. "although that would explain how you got to a 200% on a pop quiz...I'm not even joking." Buffy could barely hold back from laughing after the renark she has just made!

The girls walked in to the classroom, everything and everyone was quite...the clock was ticking as one of their classmates passed out tests...the clock struck 9:00 o'clock and the test began!

Blair looked over the whole test and saw the questions were as easy as Paris Hilton and began to answer them...

Buffy found herslef thinking about things she didn't know about. She squinted her eyes and looked around the room. The teacher mysteriously crept up behind her "NOOOOOO cheating Ms. Waldorf". "SORRY" exclaimed Buffy!

Bambi stared at the questions and thought -these question are to hard!!!!- suddenly an answer popped into her head -WOAH! were'd that come from.....Oh well-

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild

Corey woke from his nap and his head still was pounding. But he had gotten control over it just ignoring it altogether. He was still wondering how everything had happened how he survived last night and how everything tends to go crazy when ever he gets a head ache. He walked over to his desk, and bent down to plug in the laptop but the cord floated mid-air and plugged itself in.

He jumped in his seat upon seeing this. He shook his head and began to type out on his book he needs to finish this book quickly. He stops for a moment and reaches down to put paper in still thinking of the book and what he was going to write he leaned back up and looked at the laptop the keys were being pushed down by themselves. And typing what he had just been thinking of. "What in gods great name." The story going by on the monitor as he thought of something new for the story it was typed into the computer without him doing it himself. He began to smile then looked across the room at a bottle of vodka sitting on the night table.

He focused on the bottle and all of a sudden it flew at him, he caught it before it hit the wall. He looked down amazed then he realized "I did all of this, i made that man fly when i screamed. And caused the bullet to ricochet back at him." At first the thought of killing a man horrified him but he realized it was self defense. "This is totally crazy" he unscrewed the cap on the bottle and guzzled a good portion of the bottle. "How can i do this. This seems like what i write about...hold on." He types in the word telekinesis into the search engine in the computer and pulls up a page of sightings and documented cases. "This is insane i cant have super powers" he says laughing at himself. He falls back into his chair looking up at the ceiling. Wondering if anyone saw what he did last night and what would happen if anyone found out, and if their were anyone else like him.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By Final Arrow

"look at them , they think they are immortal" The thin pale man whispered from the shadows, He had escaped his cell two months ago and had left a bloody path behind him, No one knew how he got into the houses, Or how he picks his pray, But each killing had been brutal, His description was bleak, A tall thin black haired man, Walked with a slouch.

Arrow watched as the children played in the yard, It was everyones dream a nice four bed roomed house, Arrow spat on the floor as he watched the man hug his children goodbye, "Foolish mortals, Not yet wait I must , Plan then KILL" a line of droll fell to the floor, He never realised but a silver blade was in his hand "Not yet my hunger friend, We wait untill they are all here to play".

A potral car rolled past , Arrow stood in the shadows and watched from across the street as the dective got in the car and waved to his children "Yes we must wait ".

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was seating in the Directors office awaiting the arrival of Nina. Something was up, the Director never held meetings, in fact, he never looked or even talked to Gambler, perhaps he was afraid of the emotionless creation that now sat before him. But more likely, he despised Gambler for what he was, unique.

Where is she, I swear if it where up to me, I’d put all you freaks down, permanently.

Looking up, Gambler’s eye brow raised at the Directors last remark. Realizing what he had said, he quickly tried to change the subject.

I’m sending you and Nina out into the field. One of our satellites picked this up. Clearly this man has telekinesis.

“Yeah, and? Why not send some agents?”

Cause I have a field team collecting the GOD DAMN ASHES OF TWO AGENTS AS WE SPEAK!!!! They where fried with electricity. This whole thing is getting outta control and I want you to put a $#@!ing stop to it. Take Nina, locate this new target, and bring him in. Can you $#@!ing handle that? Or do I need to find somebody who can?

Gambler shot out of his chair, and the Director reached inside his coat, but just as something real serious was about to happen, Nina walked in. Gambler’s attention was drawn away for a moment as he gazed upon her beauty. So much he wanted to say, perhaps in another life they could have had something, but not here, not like this. Glancing back at the Director, then back at Nina, Gambler began to leave, taking Nina by the wrist and leading her out. Once out of view of the Director, Nina yanked her hand away and looked at Gambler while rubbing her wrist. The pair took an elevator up to the roof of the building where a helicopter had been prepped for there departure.

The flight was quick, and un-eventful. The chopper hovered just above the street as Gambler and Nina jumped down onto the street. As the chopper took off, Gambler looked down on a little piece of paper and then at the house in front of him. Looking at Nina, he nodded. The beautiful but deadly Nina smirked before thrusting her hands forward, blasting the door to pieces with power light constructs. Gambler had to shield his eyes from the intense light before it died down.

“Knock Knock, anyone home?”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

Corey was thrust from his chair backwards into the wall. And somehow his body began to go by itself.

He looked at the two people in front of him and he swatted his hand towards them sending his desk forward and it stopped inches from the mans face. Corey had stopped it Wait these could be friends, dont do something to get yourself killed

He lowers the desk and walks towards the two figures. He is not scared its obvious these two have never met his father, thats the only man to ever had frightened him to the point of crying.

Finally coming to his senses he realizes what just happened and his cool is gone. He asks almost shaking "What do you two want?" His eyes eying the collection of knifes and daggers on the shelf to his left.

Anything gets out of hand toss them at them

He stands their waiting for these people to tell him why they broke his door.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Switch

The world stood still, as if to recognise in some way the horrific event that was unfolding. Graham drank in his surroundings like they were a fine wine. He could see the plaited strands of Holly's hair as she fell through the air. He could see her mouth opening in a silent scream and the terror in her eyes. He could see Mike snarling to his gang as they turned to walk away and he could see his own outstretched hands.

Mike had always bullied Graham and tonight had been no different. Holly had come out to see a movie and Graham had tagged along to keep her company. Mike had assumed that Holly was Grahams girlfriend, that made her a target. Slowly time caught up on the frozen scene and things started to move. Slowly at first but quickly gathering speed until it was moving normally. Holly smacked into the road hard and bounced slightly. Graham started forwards, his hands reaching for her. But a car slashed in front of him, almost knocking him down. He leapt again as Holly looked up and held her arm out to him. For a moment their hands touched and blackness hit Graham like an avalanche.

He came too fuzzily, struggling to bring the world into focus. The roadway was slick with blood and there was an overturned car a few feet away with flames licking over its bonnet. Graham stood shakily and staggered towards Holly's still form, tears streaming down his face. She was dead, he didn't need a doctor to tell him that. The crushing weight of a thousand words left unsaid between them came crashing down on him, beating him to his knees.

"Oh sh!t!"

Graham looked up into Mike's startled face and felt the hatred spark in his chest. With a roar of hatred he tackled the larger man to the ground, Mike lashed out with his arm and managed to knock Graham sideways. Both men landed awkwardly but mike was first up his face red and murder in his eyes. Graham gestured with his hand and unleashed the ability that he had been born with. A torn street sign whipped towards Mike and left his head hanging by a few scraps of skin and ligament. Before his body could collapse his friends died as shards of metal debris sliced into their bodies. Graham stood in the middle of the road, with the sirens blaring in his ears and dropped the stone that he was about to throw, it was unnecessary, everyone around him was dead or dying, their bodies jerking in a mockery of life as it left them.

The street stunk of blood as Graham allowed himself to be lead away by a police officer, the handcuffs chaffed at his wrists but he didn't care, all that mattered was that he had got his revenge.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 15:01:04

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

They had split up into two groups. Three in one, two in the other, and they had taken two dressing rooms right next to each other. They didn't mind changing in front of each other. They did it every day. App slipped the skirt on, zipped it up and then buttoned the small pearl buttons. It was a beautiful gray mini and she thought that it was definitely a keeper.

The soft pinkish white cashmere hoodie she had on looked really cute as well. the arms flared out around the wrists and reached the base of her fingers. The turtle neck came up under the hood and made her feel as warm as toast. Not only did it look soft but it felt like climbing under a warm comforter on a frozen winter's night.

Jenna and Cammie were still talking as she stepped out of the dressing room to get a look at herself in the big mirror. She looked adoreable! She smiled as she turned her body to get a look from every angle. This whole outfit was definitely a keeper and she might have to wear it tonight for the party. She was sure that she even had a pair of pinkish white tights that would perfectly match the top!

Rosa came out to use the mirrors as well. She had a pair of ultra tight black jeans on that she must have spent the last five minutes pulling on. They looked like someone had painted them onto her and they should off her well formed legs and bottom very well. App was as happy for Rosa as she had been for herself. Little victories! she thought as she and her friends used the excitement of shopping to ignore their upcoming separation. As soon as the thought crept up in her mind, she pushed it away again and she threw her arms around Rosa.

Girl you look fantastic! she cooed.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian and Also were still in their way to Sebastian's house

-"So....what do you think happened back there?"

-"Don't know...global warming?"

Was it really me?

-"Haha, don't let Al gore hear you"

-"Well what else could it be?"

No, don't go there

-"Mmm, don't know, hey don't you feel like it is cold right here?"

-"Cold? I'm melting here, the hottest day in my entire life so far"

Is he serius about the cold?

-"Ok whatever, well here we are, have some rest and look at that arm it looks broken"

-"Yeah I'll do it, thanks bro"

Sebastian went to his bed and tried to sleep, he knew something was happening but he didn't know what

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

Blood splater covered the walls, "fairy dancing in the field" The carzy pale man danced with the body of the dectives blond with, Her blues eyes vacant as she slumped over his arms, The Dective layon the floor, A silver knife plunged into mans heart, His black suit now heavy with blood, The living room had become a theatre to Arrows sick mind, The oak floor was layen with crimson pudled the TV and mirrors had all been Two children now decorated the tan walls.

Arrow stopped and let the women drop someone was at the door, He pulled the knife spraying more blood over the room and smiled, He had descovered his powers not to long ago, He was able to slip in and out of shadows, No one knew how he did it, But he loved it, It had made him a god , The god of death and he was enjoying his game.

But someone or thing was closing in on him and he began to toy with the idea of killing this monster that chased his tale, "Good bye man, your time in this world is at an end" He stood on the dectives throat and slipped once more into the shaodw.

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By három nővér

The girls got up, and began to leave the classroom, once it was over! "HOLD IT" the teacher screamed at them...They backed up, and formed a single-file line at his desk.

"Girls, I don't know how you did it, I just can't reason it in my head!"

"I'm sorry, we don't know what you're talking about" said bambi in a high pitched baby voice

"YOU CHEATED! You answered the bonus question with the exact same WORDS!"

"Excuse me?!?!" Blair Shouted. "How dare you question our integrity, that way! Mr. Prillerman.........You're a smart guy. come up with a reasonable explanation for this before you go accusing people of cheating! Goodbye!"

"Besides your just mad that your wife left you for another woman" mumbled Bambi

Questions began to surge through their brain, and out their mouth! "How'd you know about his wife?" "what was that all about?" "How did we answer the questions exactly the same?"..."Look I don't know how, but there has to be a logical explanation" said Blair

"I'm getting this fuuny feeling, I feel like someone is in trouble" stammered Bambi "Me too" yelled Buffy "just forget about it!!!!!" screamed Blair

The girls went about their normal lives for the rest of the school day. When they were leaving the school building Bambi complained about her feeling of death, and misery! As they walked outside their school, they saw a rather large man, running away with a child from their school!

The girls yelled and yelled but where not heard! They depressingly dragged their way home. Feeling bad about what they had witnessed!

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Barguest

Nina stepped forward in a shimmering movement. "We're here to take you in." She smiled politely. "You can make it easy for us, or we can make a mess in here, the choice is yours." Her shape was framed by Gambler's darkness, like a snowflake in a moonlit night. Her expression one of determination.

She stepped forward again gentley, her foot found the debris that was once Corey's front door. Her arm glowed and a thin blade slowly seeped from her palm. She held it at her side in a defensive position, so he wouldn't do anything rash.

For a moment, her gaze was attracted by the look of his home. Alien seeming artifacts littered the room, family pictures, personal items. It was most unlike the quarters at Section 13, the rooms there were little more than sterile cells. She wondered about this world, it seemed so different; cluttered. She couldn't make a decision about it, was she attracted to it? Repulsed? Was this chaos, or freedom? Gambler's gaze broke her reverie, she felt a little foolish and focused on the task in hand.

She wondered how he was going to take this. Each candidate reacted differently to being tracked down, some fled, some fought, some sacrificed their lives to get away. They didn't even know what they were running from. Nina regarded the man before them, he looked like the sort who would get aggressive; act unpredictabley. Part of her preferred that, fighting them made it feel like she was doing her job. When they didn't fight back, it felt... wrong. Like she was a cruel predator.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Switch

The policeman dumped Graham in a stark clinical room containing a table and chairs, bolted to the floor naturally. Graham sat down quietly and slumped forwards, resting his forehead on the clod metal table. Something whispered by his ear, but he couldn't hear the words. The noise bounced around the room, coming from all angles at once. Graham looked around desperately, trying to pinpoint the source of the noise. Suddenly it was in his ear again.

"Hello little one."

Graham leapt to his feet like he'd been stung and looked around, the room was still empty. There was another hissing noise, like a snake uttering a warning to some animal encroaching in its lair.

"Jumpy aren't we. Nervous and frightened, good."

Graham didn't move and tried to speak in a whisper despite the pounding of his heart.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Why Graham, I'm you. I'm every bad thought that you've ever had, I'm every negative emotion, every ounce of pain in your body given mind and I'm here to save you. If you will only let me help you."

Graham sat down and cradled his head in his hands. His black hair spilled over his fingers and obscured his face from the one way mirror occupying one of the walls.

"That was you, you killed those people."

"No Graham, we killed those people. I merely used your body. When the anger overtakes you, or you're drowning in grief, I will come and I will save you."

Graham sobbed quietly as his ears filled with the hissing again. Soon it passed and he collapsed on the table and fell unconscious within a few moments. As he slept images of Holly filled his head and from far away he could hear her calling him.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira had been the youngest of the three Section subjects,so he still had hope on being human,thats why he had a sense of humor and a hot head,though he wondered why his mentor Gambler was so cold.Akira had looked up to Gambler throughout the test he was put through,Gambler taught him how to be a fighter.Controlling his ability to create Alien like weapons and armor.

He sat in his room,Gambler and Nina were gone by now.It had to be that he was young,what else would it be?Whatever it was it made him mad,he couldnt stand not being able to go outside,to kill.He thought that Gambler was able to stay in the HQ because of his ability to create illusions and the fact that he had been there so long.After hanging from the bar in his room after doing a rep of 50 sit ups with 30 pound wieghts on his arms,he jumped off and wiped the sweat from his forehead he headed to the director's office.

As he walked down the hall the guards looked at him in fear,and humor.As he stepped in he looked at the director,then sat down.Whats the deal boss? Akira asked him."I knew you would ask,so heres a mission for you"

The Director threw a manilla folder across the desk to Akira.

"Read it and get ready."
Post Edited:2007-12-09 15:49:01

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GuardianAngel

"Damn stupid government regulations," Connor growled, stepping out of the small shop. He gave a last, longing look at the .38 still sitting on the counter. He'd forgotten the age limit on firearms, and still had another birthday before he could buy a gun.

The cash in his pockets jingled ominously, and his stomach gurgled as he walked down the sidewalk. He stopped at the first convenience store and unloaded some of the money on them, carrying away a few bags of groceries to fill the nearly-empty cabinets in his apartment. It wasn't often that he could buy food with more than the next three days in mind. Now, carrying the heavy plastic bags, he whistled as he walked, tallying up all the delightful things he could buy now with the money under his shirt.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild

A smile crept upon Corey's face. "I'll make it easy, also i dont like threats." Gazing upon the dagger in her hand. He looked the woman over, but could feel the hate from the other as he did so, so he stopped.

"You two have really bad timing, my wife then my laptop thanks to you girly. Your damn blast what ever it was forced me back knocking it down."

Corey turned his back to them as if not caring what they did and knelt down picking up a letter opener and putting in his back pocket. He turned around and noticed the woman had been staring at his possessions. "Take em if you want, after i dont turn the books in time i wont have the money to keep them anyway."

Corey suddenly grabbed the knife and tossed it at the man but stopped it mid flight. Damn im getting better at this

He let the knife go and let it fall in front of the man.

"Alright, as you can see im weaponless so just take me where ever you need me."

Corey walked between the two out the door. And gazed at the sky.

Why do bad things always happen to me? he asks himself

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Final Arrow

The shadow opened like a door on a new world, the smell of the harbour blew over his thin body as he stepped out between the iron ladsy feet, A gift from france A giant green lady Arrow looked up at her in all her beauty and smiled before spinning round and with all the power in his lungs began to sing "NEW YORK NEW YORK," his voice went shallow and mencing as his eyes looked over the poeple around him "what a wonderful town".

The boat trip did not take long and he was soon in the hussle of the new york streets, Yellow cab after yellow cab passed in the streets, Arrow smiled, it had been along time since he had been in a city last time he visted the windy city and left it with 40 less souls to worry abour, He ran a pale finger on a window of a TV shop , they all looked back at him reporting the normal lies of the day.

Day turned to night and New York came alive, People getting mugged and shot, Drugs money and death , Oh this was Arrow's type of town, He ran a finger tip over the hilt of his blase "soon honey soon we can dance".

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian managed to fell asleep, however this brought him nightmares

Cold, Cold, everything is freezing

At that moment his body started doing a mutation

Can't control what's happening to me, everything will be frozen

The temperature started to fall, and everythin started to freeze

I'm not a human anymore, there's no control, any control

"AHHHHH!!!! What the heck is happening to me?"

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By három nővér

"You know what this means don't you?" asked Bambi. "No......Bambi, what does it mean?!?!" Blairs said angrily

"We're psychics!!!!" exclaimed Bambi. "Oh and I thought you were going to say something ridiculous" Buffy remarked sarcastically! "Bambi, that absurd psychics aren't real" explained Blair

"Oh really, then tell me how we answered our tests with the same words, when I didn't know anything when I woke up this morning, explaint to me how I felt a dark feeling in my heart, and we saw a kid get....KIDNAPPED, why do we always walk at the same pace, and talk at the same time!!!!!" Bambi screamed desperately.

They began to smell something, "DID YOU LEAVE THE STOVE ON BAMBI" shouted Blair & Buffy. "maybe"......

The girls ran downstairs and set the fire out..."okay I don't think anything went off"

They went back upstairs and began to listen to music.......as the end of a song came near they haerd a loud crash "that sounds like glass.." whispered Blair

The girls exited their room and stood at the top of the stairs, there was a man in their house...without thinking the girls grabbed hand and their eyes glew pink, and then their bodies! a blast of pink energy shot out from a field of energy surrounding their body!

"OMG! That's Mr. Huckabee from next door" yelled the girls!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

Then everything seemed to stop and warmth flowed over her. Time seemed to pass slowly but she was frozen in place, still staring at the image of her and her best friend in the mirror. The warmth turned to heat and the heat became unbearable, yet they were still smiling goofily in the mirror. Rosa's skin peeled away and the blood turned to vapor as it evaporated in the heat but App smiled stupidly in the mirror. The face of the mirror distorted and warped, bubbling up from the heat but she imagined she still had that idiot's look on her face.

Then the walls blew out away from her. A pressure wave, she thought. She debated with herself whether that should have come first before the heat wave or if it was vice versa... She didnt know, she hadnt been paying attention in class that day, and however it was supposed to go she knew the way it was going right now. She tried to concentrate on this as she knew that if she stopped to think about her girlfriends, she might lose her grip on her sanity. No more of that. I wonder if this is world war three... I thought they had given up on all of that. You never hear about nukes much anymore. I guess I'll never know though. I wonder what heaven will be like. I better be going there. The girls and I can stop by and see Grandma and Grandpa Hendricks. Won't they be surprised!

The wave passed and the last thing she noticed was the roof come crashing down upon her.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was impressed with how Nina had taken control of the situation, but he also noticed something else. For the first time he caught her wondering about a world outside of Section 13. But there was no time to feel sorry for her. Before Gambler knew it, a blade was hovering just inches in front of his face before falling to the ground.

“Impressive.” He thought. “No wonder Section and the Director wanted him alive.”

Lucky for him he had decided to cooperate and come peacefully. As Nina and Gambler escorted DC outside, radio silence was broken and a Section 13 message was broadcasted over Gambler’s com-link.

Gambler, Gambler come in, this is the Director. Is the package secure?

“Yes Sir. We have successfully retrieved the package and are awaiting evac. Over.”

Negative. Your mission parameters have been updated.

“Updated? What the $#@! Are you talking about? Repeat, we HAVE the package, requesting evac. Over”

Negative god damn it. Your new mission is to stay in New York. Use the package and exterminate hostiles. Repeat, You are to use the package and eliminate two priority targets in your area. Do you copy? Gambler? Do you copy?

A look of disgust swept over Gambler’s face. It was never going to end, it would never be over. Even after this mission, there would be another mission, and another and so on. But he couldn’t leave, he glanced over at Nina as the Director continued to scream over the com-link. What would happen to his Nina if he went on the run. On his own he knew he could handle it, but what about her, would she stay, and if she did, would the Director do something to her to make Gambler pay. “No.” he thought, she deserved better, he saw how she looked at DC’s belongings, his home, his family pictures.

GOD DAMN YOU GAMBLER!!! ANSWER ME. THAT’S AN ORDER!!

“Understood. New mission parameters, locate and terminate two hostiles. Gambler out”

Lowering his head for a brief second, he sighed. Then turning to face DC he spoke,

“Listen up rookie, cause this is where it gets real. You are now a member of a covert Government operation named Section 13. Your abilities make you a threat to national security. But the higher ups see you as an asset, but don’t you think your second I wont knock your dick in the dirt if you so much as look at me the wrong way. Now, this is how this thing is gonna play out. According to the information I was just sent, several bodies where discovered not more then half a mile from here. We go there and OBSERVE, nothing more. Last thing we need is some ambitious cop trying to make a name for himself to start asking question. Lets go.”

The trio took off walking towards the grizzly scene Shadow Arrow had left behind.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

Corey looked at Gambler as he spoke "Dont worry about burying my dick if i get out of line, my wife took care of that. But i will be sure to do as told. What or who are you. I heard your name loud and clear that man sounds like an ass."

Dont screw with the guy, it will piss him off. HE BROKE MY HOUSE WHY SHOULDN'T I he begins to talk to himself.

He carries on an argument with himself as they walk to their destination. He notices the looks the woman is giving him. "Alright stop gauking its very irritating. Its what i do when im nervous ok so stop. I am sorry im Corey if you dont already know who are you and what are you. I know his name pointing at Gambler that man was rather loud." Corey extends his hand waiting for a hand shake as they made their way to where ever they were going.

"Now that I think of it, why would i be of any importance to your superiors i dont even know how to control my wow cant believe im saying this but my powers. I just found out last night i have them to begin with." he asks Gambler

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By három nővér

All In one day they were accused of cheating, witnessed a kidnapping, almost burnt the house down, and killed a man, now the police and the local officials were at they're door!

They were trying to think os something logical, rassional, and not stupid to give as an explanation for the death!

"He must have been hurt before he came in" Bambi blurted without thinking. The other girls looked at her with an angry face!

"Captain, that statement is probably true, we couldn't find anything that would point to foul play" said an officer from behind

The captain of the police force looked back at the girls innocent, yet guilty faces "I've got my eyes on you three girls!" said the captain

the girls closed the door behing the police "I got the tickets girls" mumbled Blair

"What are we going to do without mommy and daddy's money?" asked Bambi

"learn how to take care of ourselves for once" exclaimed Buffy!!!!!!

The girls backed their bags, and headed toward the train station by cab

Once there the girls borded the train and so began their quest for a fresh start...

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Final Arrow

The man slid to the floor as Arrows blade slipped from his neck, The blood sprayed over the frozen women in front of him, People like to think they are brave and when faced with danger will stand up and do the right thing, You think you can be brave and fight, But the truth is when people are faced, With real danger , Something that can end your life they frezze.

She was shaking all over and all he could do was smile , he began jumping from one leg to another, like a child at chritmas, bouncing on the spot, throwing the blade from hand to hand, He stood over her, "Please , please let me", He moved up and sniffed her hair and ran a hand over her face, "let me go " Her tears ran down her face , Her green eyes sparkled like emarlds.

"Your not funny" Arrow blade slit her open like a fish, Her blood covered the street as she gasped for air , Arrow watched his eyes gleming, He watched as her soul left her body and she fell, "now your funny" His mad laugh turned the very air cold, As the whole of new york shivered in fear.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian started looking his room, it was frozen, it was beautiful and creepy at the same time.

What happened....I remember having a nightmare and then...

The beach...it really was me,I'm now a monster

Sebastian went to his mirrow, just to see what he had become

But how? I was human yesterday. How did this happen?

"I gotta escape, before someone sees me like this

Sebastian started making his bag, ready to leave his family, his friends, his life behind

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

She opened her eyes but Heaven didn't look like she had always thought it would. Was this Hell? But she couldn't smell any fire or brimstone and... everyhing looked strange. She refocused her eyes and thought she could tell what she was looking at. Granules. Little pieces of sand or something but they filled her whole vision. She blinked her eyes rapidly and her eyes teared up. But she couldn't feel the annoyance that should have been there.

She slowly opened her eyes again and it was still there. Just granules as far as the eye could see. She moved her head and they shifted until there were fibers in her vision. Wood fibers. What in the world...

She noticed then that she was not breathing and try as she might she couldn't make her body breath. Panic rose within her, theatening to overwhelm her as she moved her body again. She didn't know which way was up until her vision cleared and she could see fire and black smoke. That's when she remembered what had just happened. That's when her thoughts turned to her friends again. God help them, she thought. God help me too!

She seemed to drift through the smoke and flame and it had no effect on her at all. Each step seemed to propel her yards instead of feet or inches, and she took a hard step and let herself drift. She emerged from the thick black smoke and she could see what was left of the parking lot outside. Cars were scattered like so many children's toys. Bodies were strewn about as well. Miraculously some moved, but most were as still as death. She made her way to the parking lot, still drifting off her last step.

She could smell and hear again. She hadn't missed her hearing but now she wished she still could not smell. Charred flesh and plastic overwhelmed her senses and she sank next to a car, feeling it's still warm metal and the rough gravel of the ground below her. She heaved quietly and the sobs then came as she remembered that the last time she had done this, Rosa had been there to hold her hair back. The next few hours was nothing but tears and sobs as she lost herself in an overwhelming sea of pain.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira headed to his room with the file in his hand,looking at it on his way.The file was intriguing it already had the targets whole life on track,even though his powers had only shown a day ago.He threw the file onto the floor and got ready for his mission all black was his choice,he liked to wear it on missions it reminded him of the james bond movies he watched.

As he was ready to live a guard stepped in and held two katana's that were seathed in an ebony holster.Akira garbbed them with ease and was very careful when he attached them to his back.He walked down the corridor and made it too the telerporter.

Beam me up scotty Akira joked as he signaled the operator to send him to his target's coordinates.A light flashed and Akira was gone,he had arrived in San Diego,his targets house.

Without hesitation he created a rpg and fired it directly into the house,then lept to where his target was.

Sebastian,come with me please

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GuardianAngel

Connor looks around carefully before approaching his apartment building. The area in front of the building is deserted except for an illegally-parked car, and he runs quickly to the door, plastic bags whacking his legs as he lets himself in.

Hissing in pain when his body protests against his speed, he takes the stairs to the fourth-floor. The hallway smells of urine and tobacco as he walks to his apartment. His own space smells a little better, and Connor makes sure to lock the door behind him, and throw the bolt. Satisfied that nothing short of a bullet could get through his locks, he moves to the tiny kitchen, drops his remaining money on the counter, and starts putting the food away.

"Gee, I wish my life could be more -exciting-," he tells himself. Already his fear in the chase has been forgotten--now he can freely scorn the men who let their money slip into his fingers.

He throws a TV dinner into the microwave and goes into the living room to turn on the news. Outside his living room window, there's a boy smoking on the fire-escape, one of his neighbors. Connor doesn't know his name, or care to, just waves to the boy, and the boy waves back as Connor settles in to watch his TV.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nighthunter

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler knew Corey had many questions, but now wasn’t the time. News was flooding in over his com-link. Akira, Gambler’s young protégé was engaged in a retrieval mission on his own in San Diego. Section was getting sloppy, Akira wasn’t ready for a solo mission just yet, and DC definitely wasn’t. And even worse, there was an un-confirmed report of three sisters, triplets, wanted for questioning for a series of events and one possible homicide. Last reports had them heading this way. Something was happening, for the first time in a long time, Gambler was feeling emotions, mainly anger. Most of these people weren’t violent, they weren’t a threat to anyone. They where scared, lost, confused. But then there where the ones like whoever had slaughtered those people, that’s all it took was one like him to make Section 13 necessary.

The trio had been running in an all out sprint for 15mins. Gambler and Nina where at the peak of human condition and could of easily made it across town in under 6mins, but DC was new to this, still, 15mins was impressive. By the time they reached the scene of the murders, the cops had already taped off the area and covered the bodies.

“Okay, stay close, and don’t touch anything rookie.”

Raising his hand, the entire area began to ripple and fade. It was as if someone had laid they exact same scene over the one they had just been looking at. Gambler motioned for the pair to follow him. To the police and people standing around, nothing had changed, little did they know that they where actually in an illusion of the crime scene, one in which Gambler and his team weren’t looking over the bodies and checking out the scene.

Pulling back one of the sheets, Gambler grimaced . The people had been butchered. Gambler wondered how DC would react to such a sight, Nina had seen it before, and worse.

“Come on, there’s nothing here.”

Gambler began to lead his team away. There wasn’t much they could do except follow the trail of dead bodies, and hope to get lucky.

Post Edited:2007-12-09 17:30:37

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkchild

Corey had seen many things like this...in his mind. His books were gruesome horror novels in which many deaths like these were depicted but he had never seen anything like this. The amount of blood was doing something to him it was...exciting him. His dull and dreadfully boring life was kicking into high gear he had been damn near kidnapped by two individuals one was a beautiful woman and the other a man who seemed to hate his job.

"Do we know who this man is because i can tell you what he has been using to kill. A knife."

The Gambler and the woman look at him "You really need to look into your kidnapees, im a writer and i do research on the stuff i write about. And these are definatly knife wounds. But we need to find this guy because it sure doesn't look like he is satisfied."

Corey leaves the bodies and follows his new team.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nighthunter

Sebastian was finishing his bag, when he heard a noise

“What the heck is that?”

Then before he could do anything his house was blew, with him inside

Ugh….what happened?

Sebastian looked around only to find the house where he grew up destroyed

I’m alive? But how? The explosion should have killed me

My powers, they must have saved my life

Sebastian started moving the things that fell over him

But just when he was going to leave he found a stranger waiting outside the garden with a

rpg

“Who are you? And what do you want from me?”

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow sat and watched from afar, He liked watching the police bumble over what had happend, Little did he know that they where not the only ones on his trail, It would not belong before they found the resturant three blocks away, Arrow had taken a flare for chinese and decied to eat out, The restraunt was half empty when he struck, Working from the mens toilets out, Four men found them selfs drowning in the bowls, He then moved to the Ladies and went into a frenzy, Two women where tore apart, his knife working over time.

He was a strong man, He had to be to lift the bodies, He was more then able to handle himself, As much as he liked his knife, Arrow enjoyed using his hands, After the Ladies he moved on to the kitchen a dish washer was rammed into the oven, The chef was skinned alive, No easy task by any means, But Arrow was an expert hunter.

One of the goverments worse fears where happening and they never had a clue, Someone they had trained had broke, twisting and turing his mind made him see things that others could not, Arrow enjoyed pain and death , most of all the pain, He strangled a man to death at ten, Just to watch the mans eyes dim and from there he has never looked back.

He sat on the building looking down on the scene, He would follow them to the restuarnt when they get the call, He liked to watch the rookies throw up, even the most trained vets had whinced at some of his killings, In away he got a sick pleasure out of it.

Post Edited:2007-12-09 17:48:59

három nővér

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By három nővér

Finally the trained stopped they were at the point of destination, a flood of people rushed of the train and split the girls up! "BUFFY....BLAIR, where are you?!?!" yelled Bambi. Bambi's yells were deafened by the loud noises of people on their cell phones, and angry travelers who lost their luggage.

Blair maintained her calm, confident appearance, but on the inside it was eating her up! She thought about what her sister had said about being psychics sigh She touched her hands to her temples and concentrated on sending a message out to her sisters -Meet me at the big clock in the middle of the station- She Immediatley ran to the old, rugged clock, hoping her "powers" would work!

Buffy unconciously decided to run to clock, at the sight of her sister she was flooded with JOY! "You came!" shouted Blair "but where is Bambi?"

Bambi was still wandering around lost unaware of her sister's desperate message, as she continued walking she saw a bracelet on the floor, she bent to pick it up, as soon as her fingers made contact with the bracelet she began seeing a scene play out in her mind {{{{{{{"Let me go!" screamed a little girl about the age of 5 or 6..."why don't you make me" said a man with a rough voice who yelled at the top of his lungs...they looked to be in a closet somewhere}}}}}}}

Bambi quickly ran to find the mystery room, as she was running she dashed right by her sisters they spotted her and ran after her...

Bambi, opened a door a saw a couple making-out she immediatley slammed the door closed, and continued running, she came up to a chestnut foor, that looked like a janitor's closet, she opened it and saw the man

She squinted her eyes and as he walked towards her in an angry rage he dropped to his knees and grabbed his head "AHHHHHHH! my brain!"

Her sisters caught up to her and stood in awe over his shaking, terrified body!.................Let's go the girls quickly walked out of the station, to the stale, stinch of New York!

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Names Akira,and Im taking you in

Akira towered over the man and waited for him to respond,he could here sirens in the distance as cops grew closer to where he was,Akira would have to move fast to avoid any confortation.Gambler taught him to be elusive and stray away from any trouble.It meant nothing to him.

Hurry up,or ill have to drag you in

By now the cops were outside guns were ready to fire at any moment,the commisioner had a megaphone and spoke through it giving out demands and orders.

"Step out right now,and let the boy go"

The demands went over Akira's head and he turned around letting a round of missiles fire from his alien rocket launcher.

Eat sh!t

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GuardianAngel

Connor stared, frozen, at the TV, fighting the urge to retch. Moving quickly, he stabbed the button on his remote, and CSI:Miami turned into the news. It wasn't much better. A madman had left a trail of bodies, and the cameras switched to a Copter-cam, following a line of police cars.

"Why don't the police ever get involved here?" Connor complained to himself, as he stood up and went to get his cooling dinner from the microwave.

The plastic wrap was flimsy, and Connor cried out when he touched the plastic bowl and it scorched his hand. He yanked the hand back, and was surprised to see the red mark vanish instantly, taking the burned skin with it. His pale hand was a few shades darker, showing a tan he never had. He blinked again, and his hand was back to normal.

"What the $%&k?"

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Copy

Jake Manson is a teenager in high school. He is 15 years old and a sophomore. He is an average kid who likes to flirt with girls and make jokes. He has his own high school drama but nothing that major. He lives in New York city. He got a job at a local grocery store. He gets paid like any normal teenager. His best friend John knows everything about him. Just like Jake knows everything about John. One of the important things about Jake is that he loves animals and knows a lot about them. So he knows a lot of people at the Zoo seeing how his Uncle Bob owns it. So he gets in for free and do a lot of volunteer service there.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nighthunter

The stranger that called himself Akira, had just attacked a group of cops; cops that tried to help Sebastian.

“Why in the world did you do that?”

I should escape right now

“And why in the world do you want me to go with you?”

That guy was crazy enough to blew my house and kill that cops, no wonder he wants to do the same to me

“If you know what is good for you, stay away from me and my family or I’ll....I’ll freeze you”

Ok why did I say that?