#1 Edited by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans were chaotic, unruly savages with terrible power instilling fear in all those around them, including the Gods. In an act of vengeance Lord Zeus the rest of the divine of pantheon of Gods waged war on the Titans, barely proving victorious in the climatic battle; tasting their victory due to the almighty Blade of Olympus. That powerful weapon sealed the Titans away for eternity. Until now. A collection of vengeful Gods cast aside and treated like nothing have been in the shadows of their brothers and sisters for long enough. They lust for blood, they lust for power. They lust for worship. These Gods have been patiently biding their time waiting for the perfect time in which they might enact their vengeance and begin their reign over the Universe. That time has come at the death of perhaps their greatest adversary, their most hated foe; the Horseman of War, Kain.

Kain was the guardian of darkness and light, the direct descendant of mother earth herself. His purpose was to maintain balance, to keep the world turning without madness completely overwhelming it. Yet despite his own afflictions he somehow managed to maintain the Earth for eons. But ever since a series of terrible events Kain has been killed and is no longer a part of this world leaving it in ruins. With no one to maintain Earth's much needed but delicate balance the Titans bindings have grown weak allowing a cabal of power-hungry Gods to release the almighty Titans starting with their King, Cronus.

Hades, Tartarus, Anubis, Veles, Osiris, Ra, Pluto, Erebus, Ares, Mars, Proserpine have united for the lack of worshipers has angered them. Once upon time they were given offerings by countless followers and with dawn of the new world so few even respect them. Mankind has grown away from those whom they once worshiped paying no tribute to them. Humans only paid tribute to the Gods when all there were no options and now the Gods would leave them with no options. The most powerful titans were freed from their shackles once these Gods performed the proper spells to break these bindings. In addition to seeking the praise of Humans again this cabal of scorned Gods would enhance their power immensely with the sheer number of expected victims from what madness would ensue.

The Titans could feel their shackles become weak enough for them. Cronus, Gaea, Hyperion, Atlas, Prometheus and Themis slowly rose from the depths of the Earth. They clawed their way up tearing apart stone with each massive wave of their tremendous arms. A terrifying earthquake shook the entire planet as the Titans rose from their prison. At the order of Cronus, Gaia created an army of Titans over the years and raised them to become powerful creatures. Many of them paled in comparison to the others and few even had names but they were her army. They belonged to Cronus. Though Cronus agreed to help the Gods who freed him and his people he had own agenda; the destruction of those very Gods who decided to imprison him. They would find out once he devoured them and moved on to other planets. Cronus was angered by Rhea's betrayal ages ago and killed her leaving him with very little opposition.

Now with the Gods releasing the Titans from their prison and both celestial factions working as one, reality itself is in jeopardy. The planet is in turmoil and ready to explode as tensions run higher than ever. However with this new threat rising, only if hostilities are put aside is survival even possible. Can the Comicvine Universe cast aside their difference and unite to combat a foe greater than anything they'd ever seen before?

This is an OPEN RP for EVERYONE to take part in. The more participants the better to be honest. I want entire teams joining in on this, and even single characters. I understand that based on the sheer number of people taking part in this it will be difficult for people to keep up if they are gone for a day or two which is totally fine. I will be utilizing the first “Synopsis Thread” to remedy this issue. When the RP gets started I'll explain how it works despite how self explanatory it should be.

This RP will change the face of the Canon Vine Universe as we know it. People will be brought back from the dead while others will die entirely and be unable to return from the dead in this. Alliances will be made, relationships pushed to their limit. There will not be external conflict but internal as well as we battle Armies belonging to Gods and armies of Titans. God type characters can also finally let loose and show what they are capable of doing without fear of God Mod accusations. Nuclear armaments will be on display as well for those of you without very powerful characters but massive payloads of deadly weapons (I'm looking at you Mercenary types).

Everyone and anyone who is interested in this RP is welcome to join, but please send me a PM or post in this thread so I'm not just reading and see some random post from somebody I don't know. Should you have any further questions or concerns please PM me or reply to me so I know about it. If you don't reply, I won't know.

RP=====I> http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/comicvine-final-war-rp/688143/#1

Synopsis======I> http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/comicvine-final-war-rp-synopsis/688144/#1

I would put the link thing, but it doesn't work for me.

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84365 posts) - - Show Bio

Always wanted to add, "Killing a God" to my resume.

#3 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: and your starting with EC for that list? Hmmm odd lol

Gotta say this seems interesting

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Pick a God, off the bastard. It's all good. I'm claiming Gaea and Cronus for myself though. For specific reasons. @Sicarius_: He won't be killing me off... I'm already dead. You should get Paradise to join too. It'll be much needed for this climactic battle of the ages. Sic won't have to hold back at all.

#5 Posted by Ishin (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in this of course.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Good to read. Recruit as many people as you can.

#7 Posted by Ishin (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: No worries. It involves Greek Mythology so I'm sure I can get Angeni in on this too.

#8 Posted by Triple_M (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds fun!
I may join this RP as a solo character.

#9 Posted by _Creed_ (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Im in.

#10 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Will address it to the team today

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Good to know.

@Triple_M: That's fine as well.

@_Creed_: Fantastic.

@Sicarius_: Sweet.

#12 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

totally in

#13 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Great ooc. If Iam able I am totally in at least as a bit part player

#14 Posted by _Zombie_ (10301 posts) - - Show Bio

If I can get the time, I'll be posting in this.

#15 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

A conflict of Gods. I'm interested. I would like to devote time to this, and I hope I can do it. Perhaps I could capitalize on the Chaos.

#16 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Gaea good? I iz confuse now

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Good to read.

@EdwardWindsor: Looking forward to seeing what you've got.

@ZombieBigfoot: Well... make time. :P

@MasterofChaos: Do what you have to. Need as many participants as possible.

@Charmix: Originally she was, yes. But RPing grants me the liberty of modifying ancient mythology to fit my needs by adding new history.

#18 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods? This is right up my alley.

#19 Posted by Izaiah (5166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:

So are Ra, Osiris and Anubis :p
#20 Posted by Surkit (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: What the hell, I'm in. Maybe the JLI too we'll see. I need to re-read the post above.

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: You're heroes. Isn't saving the day the schtick of the good guys?

#22 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to join as this looks 'the shiz' but wasn't Gaia a god not a titan?

#23 Edited by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo:Gaea was a Titan. She was the first Titan and gave birth to the rest of pantheon of Titans. She convinced Cronus to castrate his father.

#24 Posted by Surkit (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: It's not about having a place for the team it's about whether the entire team is up for it. More than a few have alts and I'm not sure if they'd rather use those alts. Not to mention we have the first team rp coming up

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: I... was actually just giving you a hard time. LoL.

#26 Posted by Surkit (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: xD I had a feeling but I thought I should put it out there either way

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Touche kind sir, touche.

#28 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: You brought in castration so I accept your point, partly in fear of said activity...

#29 Posted by Surkit (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: lol In any case I forgot to say I'm digging the idea

#30 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Izaiah said:

@Charmix said:

So are Ra, Osiris and Anubis :p

;) I know that pretty boy♥

It's just the variant iteration of them, as for this, Gaea is warped.

#31 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Also are the gods in the Greek pantheon the same as the Roman? Or are they two separate groups?

#32 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo said:

Also are the gods in the Greek pantheon the same as the Roman? Or are they two separate groups?

Same, different names but are analogues of one another.

Rome= more War like and brutal Greek=Opposite

#33 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella said:

@Tellumo said:

They are the same in myth, but in Vine cannon they are separate. I'm pretty sure, since there are "Sons of Ares" and "Sons of Mars" differently.
#34 Edited by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@Excella said:

@Tellumo said:

They are the same in myth, but in Vine cannon they are separate. I'm pretty sure, since there are "Sons of Ares" and "Sons of Mars" differently.

Analogues :)

Origins depends if the user wants to stick true to the roots or not.

#35 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great!!

#36 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in.

#37 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in this 100%.

#38 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Gets squashed by titanic beings.

#39 Edited by _Zombie_ (10301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Take into consideration that I have college starting, several existing roleplays, am trying to get my license, and am attempting to find a job. Making time isn't as easy as you make it sound. :P

#40 Posted by .Ajax. (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and at least one of my alts are in. Maybe even two !

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a lot more people game than I expected. Great news to read. I'll have the first post for the RP up next week.

#42 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait.

#43 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Lets punch skyscrapers

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: I'll challenge you to a game of Celestial Basketball. I win, you owe me a country. You win, I owe you the right to get me a steak dinner. Deal? :P

#45 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Sounds like a plan ;-)

@Eternal Chaos: Hah! Sounds like a really good deal for you either way, hehe.

#46 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: It has to be. I don't do anything that won't benefit me somehow. How else would I have become so powerful with such a great head of hair?

#47 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Truth. Gotta play the game ;-)

#48 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Please do the fastball special

#49 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: 'First rule about the 'Fastbal Special'... you don't talk about the 'Fastball Special'.

ROFL, love it!

#50 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Just roll me into a ball and throw me at a titan later :D