Its coming this way!
Deep in the far reaches of space there is a large debris slowly moving towards a blue speck, seemingly guided by unseen forces as it picks up speed. Its shape is reminiscent of a cocoon, yet it is of unidentifiable metallic ores. Glyphs outstretch from one corner to the other, encasing the structure in a protective embryonic aura. A 'carrier' headed towards a green patch atop the big blue, whatever it is one thing is sure. The object is as big as ayers rock and there is a passenger inside. Few individuals have been alerted, yet others can sense the disturbance around the, while the rest knew in advance what will unfold should the rock makes contact with earth.
Six individuals will intertwine as they centralize on the shard of the falling sky. A ragtag bunch of misfits united for one cause, a turn of events that may lead to triumph or ruin. Some of them are in new zealand, and one of them was on a field trip with her class to New Zealand. Yet Deep within Kermadec Trench Hazard can sense a shift in the upper atmospheres, and thus he began to ascend from his meditation in the hadal zone.
- Mei's 16, goes to a school for mutants and regular kids. Her powers are chi-based. Basically, she's like Gohan from Dragonball Z when he was Saiyaman.
- Osprey - crazy ass cyborg flying brick that likes to fight and kill stuff, very sociable and loves chocolate bars (stun setting)
- Permafrost- 22; Ice based hero who won't hesitate to kill. He specializes in making solid objects such as swords, guns, barriers etc.
- Zool; a being created on the Third Day of Creation. Uses magic and his indigo ring.
- Lucent- Hero with both photokinesis and magical powers. She uses a magical rapier, which can be used as a normal weapon, but which also enhances her magic and makes it possible for her to use more "complex" magic. She's 20, not completely sociable and kind of insecure, but if something she cares about is in danger, she won't hesitate in using her full potential to protect it.