Colour Prep. (Status Buffs, Recruitment, and Open Area)

• 70 results
Avatar image for matthew_cassidy
Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Matthew_Cassidy

@baronu:

''Here it goes again. The same dream that plagues me for 22 years. It return' again in a perpetual manner, I cannot remember if I ever really dreamt about anything else.

I am in a shady brick warehouse, it's near the pier because the smell of fish just completely numbs my senses...

It's like the one where it happened, where I lost my sight. But it wasn't normal. Everything and eveyrone was monochromic, black and white, only I am propertly coloured.

And there I am, not me, but another me. Much younger. More innocent. Behind the crates he looks like he is watching, but watching what?

I move closer, behind him, behind myself. He does not care, nobody does, it's like I am a wraith to all. But I can't spend the time thinking about what I am, because I see something. It's the same scene, just as when I first saw it. My father is making a deal. What deal?! I've never found out, because after this 'incident' my father disappeared forever. It's unbearable. In pure curiosity I make a step forward, into the lamp light, but everything fades back to black...

And there I am again, in the grey void that is my head...alone. Floating lifelessly as it begins anew. Or does it? I see a street...''

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: She doesn't say much as he spoke. More just sat solemnly, ate her pizza and nodded as the man said she did what she had to do. She knew he was right. And she was coming ti accept it

As she asks if she'd like her to visit the man, she nods again. She did not know much about him or what his intentions for her was. Though she questioned whether or not he could.

She began to believe more and more she was really there...But the way he spoke. This place seemed imaginary. She was confused. But either way. After she nods, she says "Yes. Sehnor..."

Then she takes a bite of her pizza.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy:

A visitor opening the Road from their subconscious, and the Spectrum Street welcomes them with open figurative arms. Streets don't have arms, or do they?

Sometimes they do, this time their hands give a thumbs up.

This place changes, but certain things are always the same. Lenga always throws his parties which attracts everyone's from leprechauns to cosmic head honchos, Hilbert's Hotel is always a hit and my warehouse is always full. Last week I ordered fish and plenty of produce for some kids in Africa, they should be here in any moment.

He recounts one of his lesser regrets, not having been able to learn how to fight properly. Using speed to land hits is mediocre, tomato can stuff. He needs to learn how to make sure that he doesn't end up looking like a failed stuntman after each scuffle.

Having guns and a space ship that can shave off layers from a planet is good, but he can't use that on living things. Also big ships don't fit on tight corridors. As good as everything is a good investigator has to prepare for everything, but where can he learn?

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Baronu

@m-174:

Last time she had to fight a ship captain, in the road of finding this man she may be facing worse. If it is Glade then she can waltz about without a care in the world, in Gothic however she needs to be carrying.

After reviewing things from his arsenal he takes into account the right weapon that might fit her, it must be light enough to carry and reliable enough to be used against trained killers.

After hearing confirmation he hands her over one weapon from his collection, a nice sidepiece that he carries on more peaceful missions. It has many uses and has no recoil, and for a kid it might as well be a a water-pistol

"would you rather have one, or two?"

Vintage laser
Vintage laser

Super reliable

No ammo needed

Variety of colours [you get blue]

Less powerful than bullets/plasma but still packs a punch

shot by pure willpower

"I will also have someone look over you"

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Matthew_Cassidy

@baronu

''What is this place?-place?'', his voice echoes through the street from midair. The Dublin Devil does not know fear, but he knows confusion. As if he was a feather, Matt's form gently glides onto the street. ''Better yet, how can I see?-see?'', he proclaims in confusion, while looking at his hands. His smooth voice again echoes. His eyes were still protected by his signature crimson red shades, but his body was in his...his bathrobe? Atleast he had his underwear. Was this a dream? He could not know, for the line between fact and fiction was drawn too thin here.

He sees a scrawny figure in the distance. Looks like male with long brown hair, sitting on the floor with his back towards the hero. Maybe he knew the answers? It was worth a try. So Matt makes haste towards the person, who does not answer his pleas for they seem to be occupied within their own thoughts. The ginger attoney reaches for the man's shoulder, with a greeting.

''Hello. Sorry to intrude, but can you help me?''

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: She looks it over as she finishes eating her pizza. She sips and after the brief description, she decides to be modest and take one. Not like she as good a marksman as that man who dual wields pistols and shoots people without even looking in their direction...right?

As she sipped her soda, she then decided now would be a good time to ask. "What is your name, Senhor?" Dream or not. She wanted to know...

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy:

It seems that the man is still experiencing a bit of disbelief, that happens a lot. Sometime people wander here for an escape, people from their wheelchairs rose up to walk and never return back. People with old age regress to youth and veer off to play with their own friends. People persecuted flee here to make settlements. It is said once that the Pied piper of Hamelin led the children through these roads some time ago. It is land of the lost and home for the hopeless.

"That I can, but before I help I need to know the problem first."

Does he wish to find a place to stay, does he wish to find a boost or does he prefer to get some assistance?

None of that really matters, so long as he doesn't show any hostile tendencies.

[that feather thing is cool by the way]

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Matthew_Cassidy

@baronu:

''Who are you? When are we? Why are we here? Where is the exit?'', questions begin to cloud Matt's mind. ''Breath, just breathe Matt.'', but it clears out again thank's to simple breathing technqiues. ''Thanks...'', he moves his hand from the man's shoulder before continuing.

''I think the best question to begin with is propably: What is this place? A dream?'', he asks the man while noticing his voice does not echo anymore. Was it because his mind has cleared up? Time will tell...or his new acquiantance will. Matt looks around, noticing the unique structure of the place. It was as if out of a painting. Cartoonish beings of all sorts filled it's streets. It was as if Matt was the only 'man' there.

[Thanks :P]

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

"Oh, no just keep the second one. Never know if you drop the first one or if I need an extra gun should I get disarmed." a backup is always nice, pirates do that too with their flintlock pistols. Holding them in akimbo might seem cool but Dale would never do that. It is always one X-weapon and one Y-weapon, but never two of the same, just a personal principle.

"Dale, just call me Senor Dale" it is the name that people call him.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She goes ahead and takes the second one. He did offer. She looked over these weird, toy looking pistols. Sbe then stands up and put the two of them in her two pockets.

"Ok, Senhor Dale." She looks around. "How do I return home?" She asks a bit concerned. This place was nice. But she had no intention of staying here forever.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy:

"Don't mention it, I am Dale and what should I call you?" said the multichromatic man to the visitor, he seems to be in his own world right now. Let it be, the first time is always the shocker. Dale remembered the first time, because of his supernatural sensitivity he passed out on the spot. He got better though.

"You can call it a dream, but don't make it a nightmare." keep it cool, don't antagonise the people. That falls into common sense though and he should not have to explain it to a grown man, however he does look athletic from a glance. They might be fight muscles, and he may ask for 'training' as a payment for any of the services that he offers. Just a simple barter should the visitor need any help.

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Matthew_Cassidy

@baronu:

''Alright. Dale it is then.'', he expresses while slightly chuckling to the side. Because Dale's explanation was really not enlightening at all. He was scratching the back of his head, before slowly lowering his hand down. ''My name is Matthew Cassidy. Just keep it at Matt, most of my friends call me that.'', it was a matter of his manners to also introduce himself. He outstretches his hand in anticipation for a hand shake.

''Do you have any idea why am I here?'', he asked out of curiosity. Maybe he was meant to be here, or maybe it was just a likely coincidence.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

He texted Victor to get holsters, child sized. Some bulletproof stuff and other things that will keep her alive in a battlefield. In Gothic they will need more than what soldiers carry to Afganistan.

"You wanted to meet the man, lets go" Brazil is easy, but the man is hard. The direction they are going now is hell, Victor will secure the area first so that there will be no 'undesirable' elements upon arrival. Dale texted him not to kill, in which the agent replied in an emoticon showing disdain.

[lets discuss on pm on where to go next]

@matthew_cassidy:

"Nice to meet you Matt, so what do you need help with?"

"Places to go, most people come here because they are lost" areas are highlighted, Frak along with Paradox and Castle White.

"A boost perhaps or maybe you.." his hands began to shine, showing crystalline formations floating several inches off his fingers.

"need an extra set of hands perhaps?" he removed the glow and offered a handshake, a gesture of hospitality. Ain't his street but he is always available to help out those in need.

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Matt firmly grasps Dale's hand and proceeds to shake. Now that the introductions are aside, there was still the unanswered question floating loosely in the aether. He releases Dale's hand and moves his own into the bathrobe pocket. ''Uhm...I don't know myself. I was just sleeping back in Goth--What's this 'boost' you are talking about?'', Matt cut's himself off as his curiosity overpowers him. He slowly tilts his head to the side. ''It's not a drug, right?'', he asks. Matt does not take drugs lightly. Being an attoney and all, it would only make things worse.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy:

"Dear gods, no. But they are not illegal here and If you happen to want something of that sort I guess I can find someone who can sell it here." think Colorado or Uruguay, the place that links to all places has flexibility when it comes to certain laws. Push too far though and the inhabitants can get a bit rowdy, after all it is their home.

"When I say boost I meant that I can augment or empower certain beneficial characteristics depending on the colour you choose, it can range from efficiency to a whole nother 'power' but they are temporary" the kind of things he uses on policemen when they are on tight conditions, or mothers when they have to save their families from burning houses.

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: [I'll get on this later. I have some stuff to do.]

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthew_Cassidy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Matthew_Cassidy

@baronu:

Closely listening to Dale's description, Matt feels intrugued. ''An augment huh?'', he says while feeling his chin. ''Interesting. But I don't think it is the reason I am here.'', Matt adds before turning to the side and moving forward a bit. ''I am quite capable on my own.'', he looks around and notices that there isn't really anyone else except him and Dale. ''Hmmp...we are alone.'', the words almost echoed through the empty street as Matt turns towards Dale again. He asks him in both confusion and curiosity: ''Why are we alone?''

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: "Camille." She says simply. "My name is Camille, Senhor Dale." She does give him a warm smile. Not often people chose to help her.

(Sent you the pm))

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew_cassidy:

"Never alone"

"Not here at least"

There are 'figures' around them, a reflection of humans and beings from other worlds but as shadows instead of persons. Everywhere, if the man's senses are that good then he should be able to make out certain individuals in full colour just like them. However the realm shifts and shapes through the collective subconscious, so everyone's experience will be different.

@m-174 got it