Colour Prep. (Status Buffs, Recruitment, and Open Area)

• 70 results
Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Baronu
Welcome to Spectrum Street
Welcome to Spectrum Street

Welcome to my corner of the street, everything is vibrant because I made it that way. Emotions and thoughts swirl about in this vortex of colour, people cross by as their woes uplift it doesn't last forever though. I can be found leaning under a tree with my staff, but enough about me what about you? What is your colour?. In case you don't mind this part of the street connects to any other part of town ,every part of town, you can even say that this place has certain set of supernatural qualities as it takes into form in the eyes of those who are lost. Children are often seen wandering about, leaving quickly as they enter from the fog of everyday life. Judging by the colour of the sky which may be orange at certain times, there is more that can be done.

Did you lose an item? perhaps you did. Then I may be able to find it, or perhaps help you with something else. I am always available under inside this place, or at least one of 'me'. Mostly I do my work for free, but that is for those who are helpless. For others it is a favour for another In that regard I am flexible, it doesn't need to be money.

Also you can always explore this realm before connecting into your place of destination, time flows differently here than in out there.

Be better, be helped or be yourself.

No Caption Provided

He has been granted with an honorary degree in architecture and made the head of city planning within this realm. He can't be fired from this job regardless of how horrible his designs are for the city.

It is an exact (but reversed) replica of the real world where people's shadows reside.

No Caption Provided

It can also be seen as a chaotic realm that does not make sense. Endless wonders await, but never expect control on what can be found here.

In this reality the realm itself is partially shaped by the subconscious of its inhabitants. The environments may respond to your emotions and inhibitions, testing those who enter.

Connectivity

This road is connected in a dimension to our own at every point in space and current time. Paths can be opened to, but not from, paths from anywhere in the multiverse as well as create doors that perform the same function. They act as if the path is spacially connected to the location the door was created. Two points in the multiverse can be connected using the road as an intermediate.

Any number of paths/doors can be active at once located anywhere inside the road. If one becomes trapped between the paths cosmic horrors may pick them away.

Places of Interest

No Caption Provided

Dale received the deed to a warehouse. It is huge, but there is nothing inside except a ledger. If he wrote that the warehouse will receive any quantity of any existing item, in seven days the warehouse will receive any quantity of any existing item. All items are purchased from random suppliers around the world for typical market prices. Purchasing and shipping to him is done by the mysterious Reticul Inc. Nobody will question what goes into the warehouse, and all laws regarding transportation of illegal goods are annulled. However the laws apply when he transports anything from the warehouse, so business ventures made from the warehouse must be lawful or secret. The deed may be gifted but not stolen, and no one can enter the warehouse without his permission.

• Castle White
No Caption Provided

Lenga the Voidwalker comes to this house to throw the greatest party of all time and space. The party never ends. He provides never ending party platters and a wide array of food and drink.

• Frak-Bar
No Caption Provided

This is a place that does and does not exist (whoa); a famous place for afterlife for some, souls arrive on fleshy vessels made whole again.

Everyone is welcomed here, there will always be a stool for everyone, no matter how busy it gets. Bartender is a portly man, in his 40's, who is nice, in a fatherly manner. He'll be keen to hear any stories visitors has tell. The kitchen can produce any food item that can be imagined, and every drink that might exist or have existed is on tap, or bottled and stored in a cellar. Travellers from different times and places come and go frequently, but only a few will be ever to leave. At least there are bar room games, and even a few old arcade games; not to mention plenty of company.

Guidelines

1. Access is open to everyone, but daydreams are the best way to enter and the less mundane the better.
  2. When picking a colour the one associated with your character is encouraged, as it will yield the best results.
  3. Some measure of destruction is permitted, as they will be washed away by new 'colours'
  4. Feel free tie with your characters if you want, seriously go ahead.
  5. Certain laws of physics need not apply.
  6. This place will shape and shift through RP interaction as well, so you can have a part
_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: OOC:

Oh my gosh, are you new here? This is awesome!

Such a stark contrast to Phantasmagoria.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Just a lurker.

Interested in a 'boost' or perhaps you might have lost some belongings?

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Lurkers are welcome.

I may give you a visit in the future, but sadly I don't have the time at the moment.

Retro_Spectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Retro_Spectre

Thats a great painting

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retro_Spectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Maybe. I like the concept. Your like the guy who pushes the thought into your ehad when the words are on the tip of your tongue, got a Geimanesque way to it.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@baronu: This is pretty crazy man, nice work.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is just magnificent :D

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@baronu said:

@shadowswordmaster: I plan to help, maybe the span of a buff would be per one rp event.

That would be a pretty smart idea actually.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice and innovative :)

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You and Canuck should make a joint business together.

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Frank_Scaletta

@_splits_: Heheh. Hearing ''Joint'' and ''Canuck'' in one sentece.

No Caption Provided

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_: has he been online lately?

Nice and innovative :)

thanks, and going to enter that dark realm of yours.

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Canuck wasn't online yesterday/today (Depending on where you live.), but he usually is here almost everyday.

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Not sure, sometimes he goes in and out in tersm of activity. But I'm pretty sure he lurks around sometimes without posting anything.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will probably have an avatar end up here for a brief little time.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: robots can get amped too

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: This is so creative and innovative. 10/10 for that and for the great writing =)

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: M isn't gonna appear here in person, but there are some NPCs who would come here.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_glacier_: thanks, and you can change colours here

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu:

Red. All that could be seen was red. In versatile hues and varying intensities, from cinnabar to vermilion, Milo's puppil's were overloaded by the scarlet stimuli. Prior to his arrival in this color driven expanse of serenity he'd drawn the Pathfinder with intentions of locating a group of adventurers whose abilities would aid in him in his next endeavor. After channeling his will into the weapon, Milo expected a path to be laid out before him. But to his surprise, he was immediately rendered unconscious and awoke within this unfamiliar setting. Unsure what to make of his surroundings he slowly sauntered forward, feeling the urge to explore in an attempt to gain more insight.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil:

Dale's back stuck to the tree as a snail would to it shell, his eyes counted the breaths that he exhaled. Different patterns that accompanied each chain of air, it was something in the ordinary. The sky is polka-dot, the water is in stripes and the air can be seen to have a feeling of spring. A figure waited as his resting place entrenches deeper to the ground, and he found a visitor who had decided to enter into this corner of reality. Would he ask for an augmentation? Would he ask for assistance in a particular case?

Most people do one thing upon first arrival, ask for directions. That is one wish that will always be granted, however at this moment the multi-chromatic is captured by his thoughts.

Canuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_ said:

@baronu: Not sure, sometimes he goes in and out in tersm of activity. But I'm pretty sure he lurks around sometimes without posting anything.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_WildChild_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: I like your style bud, let's indeed.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: The place was colorful as Camille (tag along character) was herself, not one color. She seemed at war with herself. Red. Angry. Intense fiery passion and fury. And under it was a deep blue. A color of sadness, and deeper beneath, a grey. A feeling of emptyness. Many other colors flashed underneath her. But none of them pleasant. Colors of anxiety, nervousness, fear, helplessnecess. All being fought with red. With fury.....

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Dale sat in a meditative trance, he colours to his senses represent many things. He is hearing music, a sensation of calming waves that gently brushed against his being. Lost in the depths of sound he immediately heard a droning noise, it was unpleasant to say the least but not as bad as his supernatural sensitivity that would make him momentarily lose bodily control. Even without knowing her name he knows that she needs help, with compassion in mind he reaches out to her with his invisible touch.

Also, whatever problems she may have arrived with would be easier explained if she is in good hearts. He applies a subtle wave Chromatherapy, he will begin by inverting the colours. Set a Grey as the basic applying 'neutrality' to suppress the ills. Interfering with the other emerging colours under her form. Blue will be the second layer after the grey foundation, with the aim to instil a 'peaceful' aura to stabilise her. Lastly is to replace anger 'red' with warmth. The effect is not instant, but gradual so that she can better cope with her situation. Improvement upon every taken step towards the centre point of the street.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: She walks and wanders. Seeming to slowly calm down, as her thoughts all seem to fade away or more. They just don't bother her as much. She seems to simply get tired of feeling this way. She seems tired as she lets out an exasperated sigh.

She decides to look around at everything else. To focus on it. This place does seem very...colorful...and it isn't a place that she knows. Where was she...? It didn't seem to matter. For to her this what naught but a dream....

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

The colours began to change as they took a different shape from before, she moved with recuperative steps as she made herself available to his line of sight. Meanwhile he is refining 'mood stones' near the leaning tree, focusing on the colour black for sales in space.

If she is lost then she must have reached here through desperation, but it is not the wrong place since after all he does offer help to the hopeless. He announced his presence with a carpet in front of him and several items for sale.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Camille raised an eyebrow, looking curious. She looked around the area, seeing signs, in English.....wait....she pauses as she realizes that she can now speak and even read fluent English. This....this is very strange. What she finds is also strange is some man sitting in front of a tree. This was beginning To not feel like a dream....and so. She walked over to this man. Slowly. Standing upright, so as not to look weak and conflicted. She disliked showing weakness. She then spoke to the man. "Senhor....where am I...? What....what is this place? Can you tell me?" She hoped that he would not burst into some black nightmarish creature, but she was mentally prepared for that. Just a dream....

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Signs began to change to combine the tongues of the visitors, accommodating them to the same level of understanding. She is about to enter into another language, doubtful that it will stick past her visit though. Shadow silhouettes approached him for his wares, mood stones are selling as good as usual. They barter with different things, some bring goods while other pay with magic essence. She has finally awoken in this other place, people usually scream when they do that. From amazement or fear. She didn't.

"Young woman, welcome to Spectrum Street: Road of Revelations. It doesn't matter what they call it, what matters is that you are bothered. Can I help you with anything?"

[that is a cool new effect, thanks for adding that to the realm. ]

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By M-174

@baronu: This man seemed to know she was conflicted. The roughly 14 year old girl wearing a sweater and some ripped pants decided...Maybe it would be wise to listen to him. She took a deep breath and then let out a long sigh.

{Face}
{Face}

Then she took a seat across from the man. Deciding to go ahead and speak. She had an accent. "...I have been...to many places. And now I am with man, who I wonder is man. I just..." She paused. Thinking to herself of what it was she wanted "I want to know the truth about this man. About what is happening to me. Or...I want to know, what I do not know. That is what I wish to know, Senhor..."

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Firstly he needs to get the kid some clothes and a proper meal, Hotel Paradox comes to mind should the child need shelter during his current errand. Dale stood up and addresses some of her worries, saying that he can offer a solution.

"Let us begin with a name, or at least some specifics. What does he look like?"

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I don't know what his name is....well. He has dark brown hair, a...stiff face, pale blue eyes a...what do you call it..?" She rubs her chin and her upper lip "A MOO-stache? And a....what is the word? Goatee..." She says feeling along the areas of her face indicate facial hair. "He has tan skin...I think he is white....does that help?" She meant white as in ethnicity. She tried to describe the man as best as she could. She had the picture in her head but didn't know how to describe him....perfectly. As he stood up, she did too. He seemed...human to her...relatable. His concern seemed to imply that he did not exactly know everything, but that he would do his best to help. A comforting thought to her in actuality.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

He takes notes of the man, he has a moustache which is accompanied with a goatee. She also mentioned tanned skin but of caucasoid race, information that will be used during investigation. "What about the place? Do you know where he lives or maybe places that both of you go to?" next comes the question of time but firstly she needs a place to eat. From the looks of it she has had a rough time, and some food is in order. "Have you eaten yet, young woman?" he points to the nearby tavern that serves food on 24hrs. There is a hotel but that comes later, firstly he must inquire more information before he begins his search. During his work she can spend time at Hilbert's hotel. As means of keeping tabs on her and as means of protection.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Bold is getting a tad inconvenient. Damn thing doesn't work right on mobile.)

"When I was with him...he told me he was going to a place in the United States....a place called "Glade city." I...think that is where we are...and no...I haven't actually eaten.." She looks up at the man being about 5 ft 4 in height. If the man starts walking, she follows to wherever he takes her. Not like she knows how to navigate this place or where to go.

"...can I ask how did I get here? Is this place real?...And...eh...Might I ask, who you are, Sehnor?"

(She is actually literally dreaming in her sleep)

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

"This place is s haven for those who are in need of help, anyone can enter here provided they are hopeless. Some call it limbo, I just call it the road."

Dale notes down Glade City, he will pay a visit soon enough after she has been properly fed. Frak-Bar has some of the nicest pinball machines and they have plenty of drinks for people of all ages, he walks with her to the bar that didn't exist. Just a few steps away from where they stand as it appeared out of sight. Hotel Paradox would be nicer, but when it comes to a quick fix nothing beats Frak.

"Be sure to mind other customers"

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Camille walked in. Perhaps the other questions could wait. She wasn't very much interested in the pinball machines. More the food. She disliked alcohol in general because of the sight of what she saw it do to people.

As he notes for her to mind the customers she does, she nods in acknowledgement walking off on her own, maneuvering her relatively small body through the crowd to go get something to eat. Meals seemed to appear quickly. So not much line. She ordered about 4 slices of pizza with peppers, sausage, fish and some soda. She received it pretty quickly then she found a place to sit. And motioned the man over to come and sit with her. He was her guide. She needed him. And well, she was curious about this "different" man.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

"Two mugs of hot chocolate please, this one looks like a minor." and the barkeep fetches the best cocoa in the house, some of that good Belgian mix. Some of the patrons give her an odd look upon entry "Don't you gentlemen get any Ideas about her, she's withme!" repeating again that Dale does not intend to mess around "She gets to leave." a very important reminder as some people forget that this place is a functioning afterlife. Many wander by themselves only to get lost, or getting picked off by a horror.

They got her the pizza and her soda, the choco takes a while to heat.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Her eyes were forward when people looked at her. Her face turning rather deadpan. It would change if anyone gave "that" kind of look. The kind of look one has when they desire something. Anyone she saw giving her that look were met with a caustic glare. A red would accompany her. Overtaking the brief blue until it wasnt really visible...

She sat then down and when she did, she looked down at her plate and started eating. She would only ever look up whenever the man came over. Now of calmer albeit bitter colors. She didnt seem to like being looked at that way, and she knew "that" look.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Her anger was completely understandable, but from their point of view they weren't interested in her in a perverse way. Curiosity. Visitors are rare, so they are wondering of her status. Not everyone ends up in this particular part of town, but then again she's with Him. The man that got some of them out of trouble, so they go back to whatever it is they were doing before. Chugging booze and playing darts.

Some of them are boorish but most of them are good people, older women laugh and young lads just cheered with their bottles. "Lets talk about you and him, what's the full story?"

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: She calms down as she sits at the table and keeps her eyes on him. "Welll..." She starts and thinks very carefully about what she says. Details....what the heck? Why hide anything. All but a dream...

"I am of Brazil. Not a good part of Brazil...I was on a ship. Being smuggled over on a ship, and I was hoping to arrive in Gothic city...on the ship. There were people who were being sold too, as well as us sneaking over. Everyone was starving, and people were being abused eventually. People rebelled. They shot. And then he came....I think he was on the ship." She said referring to the "man."

"He killed all of the crew who we were fighting. It all happenee very fast....then...he was shot off the ship....he was sinking in the water. I dont think he could swim well. So I went up to Control room of the ship...captain and I fought...I..."

She pauses. Not really wanting to tell the man this. But she said. "I killed him. He...I...killed him" she didn't want to go into much details.

"After that. I dropped the anchor. The man got back to the ship and I got taken hostage. The man who was holding me broke my arm...he was very strong...then he came back...when he did. He shot both me and the man....bullet hit me right here..."

She points to the area the bullet hit and went through, to kill it's target. "I passed out after that. He takes me to healer. Who healed me. Now, the man is taking me to Glade city. He says it is for "A new life." I am asleep..." She says looking at the man. Her face rather grim and colors more blue....

As she eats the pizza however, tastes how real it seems to taste. And keeps eating. Everything seemed more and more real....what was this place?

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

Some people escape here from a nightmare, some in the world of daydream, others from drug induced hallucination or Ganzfeld. He would explain himself either a figment of the mind or just simply an imaginary friend, whatever gets them to interact. Sometimes he dicks around by claiming to be a ghost of the past or even a conscience but now is not the time.

Brazil. A nice place, one that he never went but compared to places he's been it won't get him lost but she came from the wrong places.Turns out she is FOB, after this is all done he will get her to a safe area where she can continue her life functions normally. Not necessarily the best part of town, but a place where living conditions improve and where people won't exploit her for her looks. Gothic, that is no place for a little girl. That is no place to live at all, to this date Dale is surprised why the city is still a cesspool.

Human trafficking, sick sons of bitches. He will use 'Victor' for reinforcements, and he will call social workers to help after this is all done. Now that she mentioned it she did smell of third-hand gun smoke, along with other unpleasant smells that should not be on a child. He was mentioned again.

From the stories he sounded like one of those vigilantes, all about the killing. He did kill the group but the higher ups may act upon this information, that is a problem that Dale had just involved himself in. He MUST stop them, knowing what they are involved in. It is imperative. The man may have even become a victim of his own haste, Dale will find the body as well and give the man a proper burial for his help of the people. Given the girl's descriptions he may have fallen in the line of justice. Noble, but it is recklessness like that which kills.

He pats her after she mentions of murder, "It's in self defence child, you did what you had to do" he wouldn't blame her. The conditions are bad, hell that came from the darker side of human nature. It is because of the kill that she is even here now to talk.

Continuing on Dale did an early judgement, he always see the good in people. Trusting, but also verifying and finding out. Found bad. He injured a minor, but in the process of freeing a hostage.

A certain word rings an alarm within dale.

'Healer'

'Heal'

Could it be that Canadian? [@canuck]

He will find out soon.

"I will find him, if that is what you wish."