Codename:Erradicate

Jack Bennet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack Bennet

The windows were opened and the sun shined bright as the earth rotated. It was 5 a.m. in America and there sat the World Leaders. The man and women who governed the society, or better yet, who were chosen to. One man stood among the rest. He was in a blue-striped, well tailored Armani suit. The buttons on his suit were twenty four karat gold and had A's emblazoned upon them. The creases in his pants were crisp to a tee and his leather shoes shone in the sunlight. He stood in front of a podium with a microphone aimed at his mouth and a smile across his face. The wrinkles he had were more prominent because of it. His gray, well combed hair had an orderly look to it. A more serious look robbed his face as he began to speak.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with you all, as the chairman of the C.I.A. to present a problem. A problem that has has deeply rooted itself in our culture. A problem that has existed for centuries. This problem, is much more powerful then us alone. The problem, is blue and red. The problem is, Heroes and villains.” Gripes and groans could be heard in the background but the man's mood had not change and the smile reappeared in spite of this. “Now i know there have been attempts to contain this problem, that resulted in chaos and destruction, but I assure you it shalln't be the same. Now let's first look at the problems caused by the two groups. Villains, have kept the death rate high all over and our population is slowly declining. This decline has led to a decrease in production rate and an increase in job availability. But with no one to fill the spots its causing valuable corporations to shutdown and ship out. Some have even left the planet. Yes the planet, this plague has spread across earth and our huge strides in technology have revealed other civilizations in other galaxies similar to us. This is no news to any powerful countries, but I digress. So this lack of people is hitting the world economy hard and this is only one way they've destroyed our economy. They very rob our banks and then invest large amounts of money in inexpensive things, causing an inflation in our economy. Meaning the poor get poorer. And the rich get richer. Maybe in the past we liked that but now it is unacceptable. Not to mention the tons of damage they cause to the world. Sinking whole continents, altering the rotation of the earth. Not only do they slaughter us and cost us money, they destroy out homes!”

He took a huge breath in and reached for the water near the podium. Grasping the cup in his hand he tilted it and hung his head backwards letting it drizzle into his mouth. The man's eyes skirted over to his audience and he could see that their eyes were glued to him. He placed the empty glass down and stepped back over to the podium and resumed his speech.

“As for the heroes, they have caused destruction with climatic battles and their disregard for the law. They have quite a death count themselves also. In just two years, these so called saviors have racked up an astounding 3,000 deaths. But, they are not the ones to blame, no we are the facilitators of this. We provide these unofficial army men with trillions upon trillions of dollars. Giving them large extravagant mansions, with the finest tech at our finger tips and everything else we know of or think will aid them in destroying the society we built. They've taken control of every facet of society we've created. From the police to the president, they've infiltrated and gained more power than any random civilian could ever imagine. They have access to files I don't even have access to. And with all this responsibility and power given to them, what do they turn around and do? After we all put or pathetic trust in them and believe in them and their abilities these protectors of justice go rogue and become villains. They attack us where it hurts the most since they know all of our secrets. This must come to an end for the sake of us all. We have allowed this for too long and tonight will wage war against them. All who have taken this world by the neck and squandered its resources shall be erased. We shall wrangle in these people and there hold on power will be eradicated by our quick decisive moves.”A man with a thick Iranian accent chimed in,“what are you going to do about it?”

He smiled and rearranged his tie in side his buttoned up blazer before addressing the question.“You see, by the grace of god, every single one of these people, powers or not have a weakness that we can exploit. So we have been working on a project, creating machines with these specific weaknesses and invulnerability to their powers. Now each... you know what, I'll just show it to you first. Bring in the subject.”

A 7 foot blue humanoid stepped through the door on the far right corner of the room. In a flash it was at The man's side. It had a glossy finish and the head was embedded in the chest of the machine. If you looked the arms had a peculiar shape similar to a human arm, with muscles. All of its structure resembled that of a fit human. Something like an Olympic champion.

“This is the K-9, designed for the hero Kurrent. He is made of pure titanium, moves at Mach 6 and every punch it dishes out is laced with water. Its invulnerable to technopathy, and electricity. It runs on a power source known as antimatter. Very dangerous, but very resistant to threats outside of our base of knowledge like magic. It is sure to kill Kurrent within, oh I say ten minutes. Now, are there any questions?”The room was silent. “Then I shall be going. Good hunting men. And oh, there will be a meeting with all the heroes and villains tomorrow. Can't wait to see you there.”The man walked outside and immediately pulled out his phone. “Sir, the meeting will be in the desert base in Vegas. Make sure the villain models are deployed once the two groups start throwing down... Yeah, only the villain models. It will take a bit more finesse to take down the heroes.” He hung up the phone and placed in his pocket before gallivanting off.

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Alpha Guard

Alpha Guard never really wanted to get involved in government affairs. But the team Veritas only existed through the funding of NATO, a government organization. So Alpha Guard was stuck getting all the latest information about the government, which on occasion had its advantages.

The government had turned on heroes before, and the result was usually a battle that shook the public's trust in heroes even more. You could save the world a million times over, but often you were saving it from a threat most people didn't even know about. Make one mistake on the other hand, do one little thing that somebody doesn't like, and everyone hears about it. And everyone doesn't like it. This mistrust starts to build up, and sooner or later something explodes.

Alpha Guard was hanging around the Veritas HQ, waiting for the others to show up for the monthly meeting. While he was waiting, a shrill beeping sound exploded in his ear. it was the sound made when an emergency call was being made to Veritas, and being the only one around at the moment Alpha Guard answered. The holographic screen appeared and showed one of the NATO agents. Alpha Guard, thank goodness you're avilable. No one knows I'm making this call, and I don't want anyone except Veritas to find out. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I think you need to know. The United Nations have decided that you, heroes and villains, have become a problem that they need to eliminate. They're having robots built, each one designed to destroy a ceritanhero or villain. That's all I know, I'll try to keep you posted. The agent looked behing him, then turned back to Alpha Guard, and started speaking in a lower whilper. I've got to go, good luck. The screen turned off, and sat back in one of the chairs. The news was a little frightning, but at least he knew what was going on and could tell the others. There was going to be some sort of meeting with the heroes and villains the next day, maybe there he could learn a little more.  But with what he knew all there was to do was wait.

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ruin Cross