Cobra-la (Location)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weARElegion

Emerging from an earth quake a civilization once thought lost is released from generations of separation where they continued to work on biological enhancements and being evolved from reptilian genetic have heightened regeneration properties and other evolutionary gifts. Now free to roam, explore and conquer.. citizens and their rulers plan strikes around the globe.

Cobra-la opens it's doors to any reptilian based life forms.

Cobra-la main station

No Caption Provided

uncharted Island and birth place of the reptilian race.

Space Station:

No Caption Provided

Destro runs the space facility.

Underwater station

No Caption Provided

Deep in the Marianas trench. Aquatics division.

Npc's include

Serpentor

No Caption Provided

Pythona

No Caption Provided

Cobra commander

No Caption Provided

Nemesis Enforcer

No Caption Provided

Globulus,

No Caption Provided

Destro

No Caption Provided

Baroness

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Useable by any as long as it makes sense to the story line.

O.P. is basic Attack other locations in the name of Cobra!, If anyone would like to join the storyline just post.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Cobras?

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Well, yeah, but it's been inactive for months and only appeared in one RP. Not to mention it's just sort of Cobra taken right from the show...

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Don't you think you should have asked the other Cobra user first? Just out of common courtesy?

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Ok, I'm going to be frank with you. I believe you to be a troll, and I'm going to pre-emptively bring up the fact that resurrecting this thread right as a new Cobra appears is rude. The way I see it, this is just a way for you to force yourself into the current Cobra canon that's being crafted so you can mess it up. I've given you the benefit of the doubt no less than six times now, and every time you manage to find a way into a story and change it completely. Every RP you join is saturated with drama that the vine does not need. It absolutely derails well-crafted events that people have worked hard on to prepare. If you have something to say, say it now. I don't want to deal with this again.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: I never posted in Henosha, and I sell every attack that comes my way. Not that it's relevant, of course.

You are a blatant troll. I'm sick of dealing with you once you've entered an RP already, and I'd wager you've set your sights on the Moon Claim. I'm going to politely ask that you stay out of it, because every time you've joined an empire claim, it goes up in flames. Every time.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout said:

@wearelegion: I never posted in Henosha, and I sell every attack that comes my way. Not that it's relevant, of course.

You are a blatant troll. I'm sick of dealing with you once you've entered an RP already, and I'd wager you've set your sights on the Moon Claim. I'm going to politely ask that you stay out of it, because every time you've joined an empire claim, it goes up in flames. Every time.

You talkin bout the Show of Power Empire Claim, right?

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout said:

You talkin bout the Show of Power Empire Claim, right?

Show of Power, Merlin's South Africa claim, the future RP that featured the Third Society, etc. The list goes on.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Then I expect you not to ruin any more RPs, if this is the understanding we've come to. I'm tired of dealing with you. Just because I'm the only one being vocal about it doesn't mean I'm the only person who thinks so. I'm not going to make a poll about it, because that would just be petty. Good day.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Funnily enough, I just noticed that your "Am I really a troll?" poll got deleted when it didn't go your way. Just going to throw that out there, not for you or for me, but for anyone that looks back on this thread and doesn't have the full story.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: I don't even know why I bother. Just stay out of the moon claim. That's what I'm here to say.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

To those wishing to join in the Cobra initiative you can message myself. Cobra! Cobra! Cobra!

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Maverick_6

(This account is the same user as Just_an_average_man)

Alright. This irks me. Greatly. I've talked to you before and well, you didn't reply. At all, I try to tell you the truth about what you do wrong.

I'm very sure that you are not a troll, however some things need to be explained, and addressed. This is me 2 monthes and 4 days ago from this post. Once again, I have no vendetta against you.

The things I say aren't to put you down in any kinda way.

Basically, I'm REALLY sure you that you have noticed that damn near all of your posts get ignored and that people avoid you like the bubonic plague when it comes to actually writing with you. You can write well and have a good sense of tone. However, when it comes to writing a concrete, interesting story about anything and often you tend to derail threads. Characters seem well written in vocabulary and tone, but generally lack a deep story. They would more be fit as NPCs then primary playable characters of course. But, people are looking for interesting fleshed out people to roleplay with. Not random NPCs or characters who generally have vaguely written powers and little story and room for developing themselves or others.

This is me trying to help you because even you see it. You see that nearly everyone ignores you. Henosha is the only place where people are nice enough to canonize you. That and well, M-174's Boss Fight.

@wearelegion said:

@shootout: I don't want any claims, why when I can always create my own ? well the Henosha battle was one of my best collaborations, and I'm sure they wouldn't dub me as being a troll. I merely resurrected a home location, it's mine and I am free to do so. If the other user of "Cobra" wishes to remain separate then they can. Doesn't mean I can't write my own still. In the real world when someone publishes an idea it's usually copyrighted. This notion probably makes no sense to you.

you have a personal vendetta with me, and it needs to be quashed. If anyone doesn't want to write with me, they have the option of doing so. Haven't heard any complaints other then you though.....

@wearelegion said:

@wearelegion: @_dark_knight: as I said, I don't need to rule over imaginary land others have made. I have my own.

Caring about what you post when it affects others is something you should very well take to doing. I see you actively try to join things, to try to be involved in things. I see you perhaps get one reply, and then after that, people just start ignoring you again.

This is the only reason I'm even replying to this, it's because you are being ignored, and I'm trying to get you to realize what is actually happening here. No one person ignore you either, because it is nearly everyone. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it's simply what is happening.

Reviving this thread when someone made a COBRA concept wasn't a very good move. It makes it very hard to defend against you. You make this concept, drop it (like you drop more or less everything else) and then seemingly bring it back when another person makes a similar concept that he will actually go through with it? People prefer less "who made it first" and more "Who put in more work". This was just a coincidence.

Because in the end, it's replicator's Cobra who people are interested in and will consider canon. It will take nothing more than for people to ignore this and act as if it does not exist.

If you wanna play your own RPG's with your own stories, then that's fine. But I was rather bummed to see the M-174 bossfight go how it did as well as seeing the MerIin event go as it did. The moment you are acknowledged into canon, story basically dies and no one wants to reply. The main thing is that every roleplay you are in you deny, you lack depth in pretty much all of your characters and more.

@wearelegion said:

@shootout: I'm sorry, did he ask me ? I mean the search on the side is available to look up if ideas were already in play. What was I going to ask? Hey do you mind if I play my own location ? or use my own characters?

Ideas in play. Exactly. This was dropped. If Replicator say, simply dropped his Cobra concept here and now, and a year later, he was active but not using the concept, someone can use that concept if they simply aren't plagiarizing what someone else has done.

Now, it's not really difficult to tell you don't seem to be a troll but more so, misguided. The fact that you have a condition (that you mentioned before. I won't mention it again) that matches up with said condition convinces me further of this.

But if you don't change your ways, almost everyone, aside from the select few who acknowledge you, like me, a few others and others occassionally, this is going to be how it's be. If you really don't care about people not acknowledging you, and just want to write your own stories then ok.

But if you want stop be ignored, a lot of things about how you fundamentally do things on this forum, will have to be changed. Otherwise, if you care about interacting, then you're wasting your time mostly. People might give you a shot but ultimately, people who have been here for a while and consistently avoid you like the plague in general.

I'm gonna send another PM, but if you ignore it, then well, it's your choice

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: I am on here to write, I follow the cannon storylines I join. Surely some people might ignore me, but I do as well them. Those whom I do collaborate with see I don't take their ideas but add depth on occasion and play fairly. I don't expect everyone to like me, I'm different and if they wish to ignore me then so be it. All I can do is be me, and 4 months is hardly a year. I honestly thought it was okay to add content at a later date to writing pieces and not expect others to complain. My character depth has been improving over the time that I've joined this site and I expect it will further. Thanks for your insights as always. No ideas are wastes of time, such as mistakes they are learned from and it's how we evolve.

I will continue to write with others and if they chose to not interact that's up to them. I do ask to join most the rpgs as protocol depicts.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Man, I love you. Honestly. Thanks for actually being helpful to this dude instead of just giving your back to him. I'd have done that yesterday, but it was late and I had no idea of wtf to wrote cause I was sleepy.

As for you, @weARElegion:, consider everything Mav has said there. He's honest and he's trying to help. You need to review your ways and learn how CVnU works before trying to interact. And trust me, I know how bad being ignored can be, I am tbh. Not a prodigy, not a great writer, not one to follow through with ideas (I kill most of them)... I had to have a dude come into my Blog and say my writing was sh*t to actually improve something. And, you know what, from what I could improve, I have improved nothing at all. You don't see me interacting quite often, do you?

Anyways, that's only for you to know that there's a way out and if you go correctly about it, then you're getting your fair share of interactions (yes, I had these for a while). If you truly need help or need someone to listen, I'm always one PM away!

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: @_glacier_:Thanks for the insights, I'll continue to write and interact and if others don't accept it then so be it.

Just gotta be me!. If I have any questions I'll ask. Otherwise enjoy my character backgrounds, as most comment on those particularly. My World of Darkness is quite the place too .. if yall like gothic stories.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Yeah, I know. It's just when a character comes to mind, I gotta set them free.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: I am on here to write, I follow the cannon storylines I join. Surely some people might ignore me, but I do as well them. Those whom I do collaborate with see I don't take their ideas but add depth on occasion and play fairly. I don't expect everyone to like me, I'm different and if they wish to ignore me then so be it. All I can do is be me, and 4 months is hardly a year. I honestly thought it was okay to add content at a later date to writing pieces and not expect others to complain. My character depth has been improving over the time that I've joined this site and I expect it will further. Thanks for your insights as always. No ideas are wastes of time, such as mistakes they are learned from and it's how we evolve.

I will continue to write with others and if they chose to not interact that's up to them. I do ask to join most the rpgs as protocol depicts.

To dissect this piece by piece, 4 months is a very long time to stop using an idea. A really long friggin' time. Specially one like this that is so broad.

Yes, and we're trying to help you change to fit in.

Life lesson incoming (Key points highlighted)

Oh yeah, "be yourself" you've probably been told that a lot, haven't you?

This is a more personal thing, but to correlate this to the forums, you have to try and actually grasp what "Being yourself" means. Yes, you are you.

But YOU decide who YOU are. The phrase should go.

"Be the best of yourself."Know why? I know alot of people who just are being themselves. A lot of them have people pregnant. I knew around two who are outright dead. When you are being you, that doesn't mean you have to be static, that you have to simply remain as you are to be different or better. Human beings aren't static. You were yourself when you a baby and you are yourself when you are what you are now.

The type of person you want to be however is what you dictate, you don't let others dictate it for you, you just get the correct consensus of what you should and shouldn't be. A lot of people just use that as an excuse. For example, I have friends so f***ing hood (the bad kind, not the fnny kind) that they just stay in the gutter because they believe that's how they have to be.

They be themselves and hence, they fundamentally believe they must retain a negative aspect of themselves.

This is only an example. This isn't to say you are being "bad" or morally wrong. But it's just an example to help you.

Not saying you are bad or criminal. Just trying to give you an extreme example from real life to relate to.

My point is that here, you we're trying to help you improve for writing so that you're writing can be more entertaining. Does "being you" mean you can't improve? Because that is a conundrum. You talk about wanting to evolve and improve, but you aren't really listening to anything at all about what anyone at all is saying.

Just trying to give constructive and honest criticism. It is all up to you the type of person you'd like to be, and the type of writer you'd like to be on this forum.

No Caption Provided

How you'd like to be this forum. All up to you. I cannot tell you what you want to do. There is nothing morally wrong with you're writing. But I mean, if this is what you want, to be static, then go ahead. Not going to stop or tell you what is right or wrong in general. Just what is right or wrong for here.

Up to you how you interpret this.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: weARElegion is my evil persona, thusly some aspects come across as such. Static, being rarely interacting ... I mean if it's using this personality then I don't mind. Evil actions get the same responses.

On my alternate accounts I sway to the personalities of the characters I embody, ie) Engel Hadley lives a quiet life but is surrounded by family whom interacts with him. Arhur Aurelius interacts rarely but was given a role thusly of a priest or paladin whom is always studying to raise his enlightenment. Encriptor_ creates characters whom are intellectuals or sentient beings and human interaction can be quite difficult in understanding the social ques. I relate mostly to this personality, my condition makes it hard to convey myself in a non arse hole manner or what would be seen as such even though it's not conscious.

I'm not looking for everyone's approval, just those whom care to play along.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion:

Evil, good, neutral or whatever is irrelevant, your missing the point.

I'm talking about your writing. Static/Dynamic doesn't necessarily entail morality. It just means improving. I mean static from a writer's perspective. Which means "staying the same." You cannot improve staying the same.

Well, alright. If people play along, with what you make in your universe and etc, it's fine. Not much more I can say that I haven't said already. So....yeah.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weARElegion

@maverick_6: I would say my character background have become less static, and more in depth. If you've read them lately.

Everyone evolves at their own pace, I am trying to write more co-operatively ie) the meta crime unit. I have characters whom have been placed with others team wise to solve crimes. I leave room for their own expression of the event.

I feel my writing has improved from a state it was prior to being here.