Cly vs. The Rookie

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cly

A warm sunrise filled the dark sky. The sound of birds singing filled the air, as the beams of light from the sunrise touched the ground, burning away the dew. A blur moved through the woods, making hardly a sound. A humanoid shadow moved along trees, past bushes, and other forestry, as a twig snapped. The movement stopped suddenly, seeming to vanish out of sight. After a few seconds of stillness, the blur started moving again. Leaping from the ground, the blur grabbed the branch of a tree, and swung a full circle around it, before releasing it and flying through the air. The branch snapped, just as the figure let it go, and landed on both feet, in a relatively clear area.

Standing there, with both arms out from his sides, stood Cly. He wore a somewhat loose fitting robe, black on the outside and green on the inside. Upon his back was a tattered cape, which sported many holes. It was also black. The Dragon Rider's face was covered in sweat, and had dirt smeared on it, from a long run through dense material. His hair had twigs and leaves in it, but he didn't seem to mind. At his side, was a sheath, with the wooden handle of a sword sticking out. This wasn't any sword though, this was the legendary blade, Valor.

Another shadow was moving through the forest, this time from the air. It was much larger, and moving in at much higher speed. Powerful beats could be heard as something large was flying toward Cly's position. Within seconds, the forest canopy above Cly caved in, as a mighty green dragon entered. Esmeralda, a 3 year old, she was ready to accomplish any goal kind of goal set before her. She stood on all fours, and her shoulder was a little bit shorter than Cly's height. From nose to tip of tail, Esmeralda measured about 40 feet long. With her mighty claws, she gripped the earth, making large indents into it.

Something caught Cly's attention. A sentient creature had been detected by his consciousness. I wonder who that is? I've never picked up that life signature before. It was moving fast, even faster than Esmeralda, running along the flat plains, outside of the forest. Esmeralda, let us move out of this forest to see what is out on the plains. She replied, Sounds like a plan to me. They took off, ready to face what was ahead.

Seeing a cloud of dust following the person, Cly gazed at the amazing sight. Wow, he really can move. At just the right moment, Cly fell off of Esmeralda, performed a back flip, and landed on his legs, bent in ready position. The speedy person came closer, and skidded to a halt. Cly cleared his throat, and said, "Are you disturbing these lands? Because if you are, prepare for a lesson by Cly and Esmeralda." There was a small quake when the mighty dragon landed, inches behind Cly. These fangs mean business. I would keep your distance if I were you.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Rookie

Yuri was touring around the world when he found himself in an large opened field "wow look at this place its beautiful" Yuri fell back on the ground looks up at the dark sky as the sun began to rise rays of light beamed down on Yuri's face. Yuri got up and dusted off his cargo shorts he was also wearing brown boots, a white sleeveless tee shirt and a backpack that had all his ammunition in it  he flexed his arms and bent over to touch his toes Yuri started to sprint across the field at around three hundred mph his hair was blowing in the wind Yuri didn’t even blink while he was running he was looking around checking out the mountains and the rest of the beautiful scenery far off into the distance.

A few hours later the sun was high in the sky Yuri was catching his breath beads of sweat trickled down his face "Well that’s enough rest time to move" Yuri grabbed his backpack and began to run some more "once I reach the end of this I will call for a pick up" Yuri said aloud a few minutes later a large shadow flew over Yuri's head " what the hell was that" Yuri thought he came to a screeching halt he saw a man flip off a dragon landing in front of him and the dragon landing behind him "Are you disturbing these lands? Because if you are, prepare for a lesson by Cly and Esmeralda." Said the man. Yuri took off his backpack reached and pulled out his gunblade he assembled it and began to load it with .22 caliber rounds and tranquilizer bullets "So what If I am" Yuri said with a smirk on his face "I've been out here for a while I'm itching for a fight lets do this!"

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cly

Cly watched as the person assembled a sword/gun together, loading it with ammunition. That's neat, close range and long range. Cly waited for a short while, and as doing such, crept into the mind of the person before him with his telepathy. Cly had to do it very slowly and carefully, so as not to be detected. The person's mind was protected to some extent, so Cly decided to find out his name, and high tail it out of there. Okay, so it is...Yuri, got it. He retreated out, seemingly undetected by Yuri. Just as he had exited, Yuri spoke up, saying, "So what If I am?" Yuri smiled, as though playing a game. "I've been out here for a while I'm itching for a fight lets do this!" declared Yuri. Something inside Cly told him that there was no way to convince Yuri out of this, so he nodded his head.

Esmeralda, who was still standing behind Cly, let out a puff of smoke, and said, I'll cover your back Cly, go for it! Cly put his arms stretched out, hands facing out, then curled them back. He quickly pulled them to his side, and gripped the strong wooden handle of Valor. Unsheathing it in one fluid motion, Valor's blade sparkled in the sunlight.

"Now, skill of the greater swordsman will be shown!" Cly yelled. He pushed off from the ground, sprinting toward Yuri. He had Valor down, on his right side, with its tip dragging through the ground. The blade was so sharp that it felt like it was going through normal air. As Cly neared his opponent, he drew Valor in front of him, and let out a slight grin. I'll start with a little offensive action, but not let down my guard, for he may have great defense.That is a wise idea, it would could prove deadly to underestimate your opponent. He skidded to a halt about ten feet in front of Yuri. Then, as suddenly as he had stopped, Cly crouched and bolted off. He was low, the height of the top of his crouched back less than three feet high, and was moving quickly. I'll kick this off with a triangle of judgment. Oh yeah! We made this a year or so back, when we were confronted by a band of outlaws. Your memory doesn't fail you Es. This proved to be quite effective on their leader. He slashed at Yuri's right knee as he passed, blowing Yuri's clothes around a little. Cly skidded to a halt ten feet away, pivoted, and shot off again. He flew past Yuri, Valor's blade tip aimed for his lower back. Cly performed another skid, pivot, burst and completed the triangle by attempting to slash through Yuri's left knee. Cly stood there, with his back against Yuri, waiting.

Esmeralda watched intently, and she asked Cly, Must I watch this and not join in? It concerns me that you will get all the fun. Cly let out a smile. You'll get your chance Esmeralda, just be patient.Patience is not one of a dragons strongest virtues.Well, here's some practice.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Rookie

The dragon Esmeralda was standing behind Cly it let out a puff of smoke and told Cly that it will cover his back, Yuri had finish putting his gunblade together hold it with his left hand he threw it over his shoulder and put his right hand in his pocket he stood back up with a smile on his face ready to what type of challenge he was going to face. Yuri looked over at Esmeralda and licked his lips "I wonder how dragons taste" He said aloud, He returned his focus on Cly who had already unsheathed his sword and was getting ready to attack.

"Now, skill of the greater swordsman will be shown!"
Cly yelled out has he pushed off the ground and sprinted towards Yuri, he was amazed how strong Cly was he was dragging the tip of the sword through the ground as if he wasn’t hold anything at all. Cly brought the sword in front of him just as he reach Yuri Cly let out a slight grin " What’s he smiling about" Yuri thought as he braced himself for Cly's attack. Cly skid to a halt about ten feet away from Yuri "hmm he stopped I wonder why oh wait there he goes again" Yuri mumbled under his breath as Cly crouched down and bolted off before Yuri know it Cly was right in front of him trying to slash at his knee with a quick reaction Yuri dropped his gunblade down deflecting the attack at his right knee. Cly bolted off and came back again this time attacking slashing at Yuri's back 'Ack!!" Yuri yelled in pain as he stumbled forward Cly bolted off again came back and slashed at Yuri's left knee while stumbling Yuri recovered just in time to do a front summersault over Cly's attack.

Cly stood there with his back against Yuri's, Yuri pushed off of Cly running in the opposite direction he stopped at about 20 feet turned around and shot at Cly with his gunblade Yuri took six shots one towards the arm Cly was holding his sword with and the rest towards Cly's chest with his right hand in his pocket still Yuri began to charge energy he dashed at Cly moving faster then most eyes could see he took a slash at Cly's chest then moved behind him taking a slash at his back while also removing his hand from his pocket bringing it in front of him aiming at Cly and releasing a large multi colored energy beam that was capable of destroying a small house
Yuri smiled as he let out a small cough and said
"Your move"

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cly

Cly's sword was dripping with blood at the shallow slash that he had made on Yuri's back. Well, my triangle of judgment didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it did allow me to get a hit upon him.I thought it looked really cool. It also was a perfect triangle, no flaws. How did you do that? Skill.Okay. Cly had his back to Yuri, but he was focusing with his mind on all that was happening around him. Cly could tell that Yuri had his gunblade grasped in his hand, pointed toward Cly. Flying projectiles hurtling at me at high feet per second, bring it on.Cly, stop the shots!

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Six shots were fired from the gunblade, one moving towards Cly's hand, and the other five toward his chest. With lightning quick reflexes, much faster than a normal human, Cly turned 180 degrees, and drew Valor upright. He smashed Valor's side down on two bullets at a time, and they were thrust into the ground. Moving Valor around in a flowing way, Cly slashed diagonally at a bullet, and it split in half. Each half passed Cly, but didn't hit him. Three down... Cly saw two more bullets coming, but couldn't move Valor fast enough. He felt one of the .22 bullets sink into his chest, piercing one of his lungs. My...that...is...painful. Cly gasped for air, as he ducked to try to avoid the second bullet. Cly was fast, but not fast enough. The bullet skimmed his ear, spitting it open. He cried out in pain, but shook it off. The last bullet, intended for Cly's hand, had nearly reached its mark. Just as it was about to shred part of Cly's right hand, the tip of a green tail darted in front of it. You need that to fight with Cly! The bullet collided with the hardened scales, and ricocheted off, causing minimal damage to the tip Esmeralda's tail.

Cly's clouded gaze met Yuri's. His opponent smiled, and darted forward, with incredible speed. He must be moving hundreds of miles per hour! Cly could barely draw Valor in time, but he did, and blocked the attack towards his chest. Yuri whipped around behind Cly, and performed a strike towards his back. Cly blocked the blow with Valor over his right shoulder, but it didn't stop it completely, for the attack was deflected towards Cly's side. Yuri's sword pierced into one of Cly's ribs, splitting it in two, causing the rider much pain. This Yuri is really quite a warrior. I had underestimated him at first, but I see now that he is one to be reckoned with. Esmeralda was having a hard time keeping up with both of their lightning fast attacks, so she watched for an opening.

Cly saw Yuri pull his hand out of his pocket, to reveal it glowing with different colors. Do I want to know? He saw bright lights and many colors as Yuri released the energy toward Cly and Esmeralda. Uh oh. Esmeralda immediately knew this wouldn't end pretty, so she grabbed Cly by the back of his shirt, and pulled him close. I will have my chance to strike this foe down. She immediately covered Cly with her wings, and the energy blast was released. The initial blast would have most likely fatally wounded Cly, but he was sheltered beneath his mighty dragon. Esmeralda's scales lit up hot, burned by the intense energy. She felt like she had flown into a star, if it were possible to do such. The membranes of her wings were taking a beating, and as the blast subsided after its short time duration of less than a second, her wings had large burned holes through them. She roared in pain, but was unnerved, and was ready to end this. Cly, underneath her, hadn't as much as taken a single ounce of the blast. Little Yuri, you are about to become a tasty snack.

She grabbed Cly with her back leg, and slid him underneath her, away from the heat of the battle. How do you like two of you? With her muscular front legs/arms, Esmeralda slashed at Yuri's chest with her claws, with a blow strong enough to slice a small tree in half. Esmeralda whipped her tail around, after the clawed slash toward Yuri's chest, attempting to grab Yuri by the neck. If I bind you around the neck, you will find that your bones will only last for...lets see...give or take 1 second. If successful, Esmeralda would attempt to squeeze the life out of him around his neck, with her tail. After the neck crushing, Es opened her powerful jaws, revealing her white fangs. Time to light you up! Her mouth smoked, then came forth intensely hot green colored flame. She kept streaming it at Yuri, hoping to melt him down to size.

On the ground, behind his guardian, lay Cly. His ear wound wasn't bothering him at all, his side wound was burning with pain, but his lung wound really took it out of him. Focusing with his energy, Cly used magic to help heal his wounds. He touched the most damaging wound, to his lung, and felt his lung mending itself. Now I can breathe clearly again. I could heal my other wounds, but I must save what energy I have left to use it for better purposes. He glanced at Esmeralda, bellowing a solid stream of fire towards Yuri. She is really something. She takes a bullet for me, then takes all of that colorful light explosion. Wow. Cly glanced at her wings, with holes in them. Oh my... He was stunned. Never had her wings been so heavily damaged. I must heal them. Cly stretched out his hand, and concentrated hard on repairing Esmeralda's wings. The holes started to fill in, and in a short time, the wings were back to new. Thank you very much Cly, it makes me feel like a new dragon again. Cly pushed off the ground with his hand, getting to his feet.

Cly started to walk over to were Esmeralda had been pumping out the intense fire for seconds now, wondering if Yuri was burned to a crisp or not.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Rookie

Yuri watched as his bullets were cut down out of the air all except the one that pierced one of Cly's lungs and grazed his ear, Cly defend well against Yuri's sword attack towards his chest when Yuri got behind him with his current injuries he wasn’t quick enough to defend the attack on his side causing his ribs to get split in two "Yes I got him!" Yuri thought to himself in amazement the dragon Esmeralda seemed like she wasn’t able to keep up with the two fighters. Yuri pulled his right hand out of his pocket it was glowing many different colors he reached out and aimed at Cly he opened fire, Esmeralda grabbed Cly by the shirt pulling him back and defending him from the incoming attack by covering him with her wings. Yuri left a hole in Esmeralda's wing, She roared in pain but was unnerved and she looked like she wanted to kill Yuri right then and there "Uh oh I'm in for it now" Yuri murmured under his breath.

"Little Yuri ,you are about to become a tasty snack" Esmeralda roared she grabbed Cly and slid him underneath her removing him from the heat of battle, with her muscular arms she took a swipe at Yuri's chest with her claws try as he might Yuri couldn’t get away from Esmeralda's enormous claws. Yuri turned to the side where the attack was coming from he clasped his sword with both of his hands and clashed with claws, he was being pushed back by the force and strength of the mighty dragon skidding back in the dirt there was no way he was going to win this confrontation Yuri quickly moved his sword and ducked to the ground but the claw came to fast and caught his cheek as he hit the ground. Esmeralda swung her mighty tail towards Yuri's neck "Sorry missy but I cant die here" Yuri while laying on the ground quickly popped up leaping over the tail of Esmeralda, she opened her mouth smoke began to cover the area around her she released a fire blast towards Yuri. Yuri jumped high up into the sky avoiding the fire.

While in the air Yuri could see Cly healing Esmeralda's wing, on his way down Yuri began to take shots at Esmeralda he took five shots total Yuri hit the ground and charged for Cly who was behind the Esmeralda healing her wings, He ran straight for Esmeralda once he got to her he slid underneath her belly taking swipes at it "she cant be hard everywhere!" Yuri thought to himself. After getting behind Esmeralda Yuri shot a flare at Cly trying to blind him he then threw his gunblade towards Cly, Yuri then rushed at Cly he threw two punches and two kicks both at Cly's midsection followed by an uppercut aimed at Cly's jaw.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cly

Removing a considerable size of flesh from Yuri's cheek, Esmeralda licked he claws clean. You'll have so many wounds no one will be able to recognize you, that is, when I'm finished with you. She saw Yuri duck and take to the ground, getting low. She sent out a stream of green hot flame towards Yuri, but he jumped high into the air. Well, if it isn't a jumping kangaroo. Esmeralda brought the stream of flame upwards, tracking Yuri. Just as she about had him engulfed in the blazing flames, Yuri shot at her with his gunblade. Those bullets are really getting annoying. She tucked her wings back, as five bullets were coming at her. Four out of five of the shots hit her scales, ricocheting off them without hardly a scratch, but the last bullet struck her in the left eye. She roared in pain as she was blinded. Eye fluid sprayed out, covering the ground in front of her with the ooze. You are going to pay Yuri. I've had that eye for a few weeks now, from the last battle.

Cly clenched his teeth as he saw Esmeralda take such a heavy hit. It's going to be alright, we can overcome. We've been through more dangerous situations than this. She angrily snapped back, You aren't the one who just got blinded! Cly rushed over to her, and said, Here, take off, and I'll get that bullet out of your eye. She hesitated, but then opened her wings. Just as Cly was about to mount her, he sensed a small projectile coming at him that was not a bullet.

FLASH!

Everything went white. Cly was temporarily blinded, and was about to get run through by Yuri's gunblade thrown through the air. He was losing balance, surely going to get very injured. Esmeralda! I can't see! Help me! She wasn't going to be able to stop the flying gunblade with herself, so she decided on something out of the ordinary. Cly, I'm going to momentarily take control of your body, and block the sword attack. Cly felt helpless, but a wave of relief came over him. Go for it. Cly felt his body taken over, as the spirit of Esmeralda coursed through his veins. She moved Valor at just the right time, blocking the incoming sword. Cly felt himself take over his own body again, but then heard the thoughts of Esmeralda calling out to him. Cly watch out! Cly felt a powerful punch towards his chest, followed by another. The wind was knocked out of him, while he was still suffering from the temporary blindness. Two kicks delivered at his chest crushed his sternum, digging some bone shards into this solar plexus. Now...that is true pain. Something hard connected with his chin, causing his neck to hurl backwards, dislodging a vertebrae in his spinal column. Es...I've taken heavy damage this battle. I...don't know how much more I can take.

Esmeralda grabbed Cly by the waist with her tail, and hoisted him on her back. You don't seem too bad. Okay, maybe you are beaten beyond the term suffering, and are recovering from being blinded, but hey, we have each other. Cly's vision returned almost immediately. We have each other. He stood up, and ran up to Esmeralda's head. Digging his finger in what used to be her eye, he found a small, metal bullet. Feel better? Much, thank you. But I always find fingers in my exposed eye socket to be a little disturbing. One thing was running through Cly's mind right now. The ability to overcome. I can do this. He felt masses of energy flow through him, and he said, "No more shall bullets harm us!" Cly touched Esmeralda with his hand, as a protective ward came over both of them. Cly knew that the time had come.

We are weaker, but that has not stopped us before. What is a battle without some flesh wounds? Esmeralda gained speed, peering at her target with one eye. She circled around, then came down, and landed right in front of Yuri. Roaring so loud that the branches of trees a quarter mile away snapped, her white fangs shown bright. Behind Yuri, stood Cly. He had the an intense look deep in his eyes, ready to end this. Cly moved Valor through the air so fast that it resembled the blade of a helicopter. He slashed again and again, aimed for Yuri's shoulders, sides, and knees. Any one of his blows would easily remove a limb from his foe. Opposite Cly, Esmeralda was ready for her kill. Sorry I have to do this, but you leave me no other choice. She thrust he claws toward Yuri's chest, about to grab and rip Yuri's heart clean out of his chest.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Rookie

With his neck covered in blood from his bleeding cheek Yuri connected with one of his bullets damaging Esmeralda's eye "Nice I got her"Yuri Smiled as if he was victorious he hit the ground charging straight for Cly, Yuri shot a flash letting off a blinding light that blinded Cly for a bit Yuri confidently threw his gunblade at Cly "There’s no way he could dodge this..." but Yuri did not know Esmeralda could take over Cly's body doing this she was able to deflect the gunblade. "How the hell did he block that this kid is something else" Yuri charged right through the flash as it began to clear up Yuri connected with two punches towards Cly's chest followed by two kicks he could feel Cly's sternum crushing from the pressure, Yuri dropped down and connect with a swift uppercut on Cly's chin "Oh yea he shouldn’t be able to move now" Yuri thought to himself as he was covered in blood and sweat.

Yuri watched as Esmeralda quickly lifted Cly onto her back they began to speak to each other, Cly got up and ran for Esmeralda's head reaching in her damaged eye pulling out Yuri's bullet. "NO MORE BULLETS SHALL HARM US!" Cly said with a fierce look in his eye. Charging Esmeralda gained speed whiling Circling and glaring at Yuri landing in front of him and Cly standing behind him Yuri was surrounded "This wont end well" Yuri glared at Esmeralda while still trying to watch Cly at the corner of his eye " I can take my eye off him he’s to fast" Esmeralda roared Viciously Yuri stood stead fast trying not to get blown away by winds Esmeralda created. "A distraction!" Yuri quickly turned to see Cly charging at him twirling Valor in the air. Yuri blocked the quick attack on his shoulder there was so much force behind the attack it sent Yuri down to one knee " What the hell where did he get all this strength" Cly pulled back and connected with a slash at Yuri's side carrying him off the ground twirling in the air Yuri did six spins in the air before landing on his shoulder he could feel it popping out of socket " Ahhhhhh dammmit!" Yuri cried out in pain. Yuri clutched his shoulder rolling out of the way of Cly's final attack on his knee. Getting back on his feet Esmeralda thrust her mighty claws for Yuri's chest, Yuri ducked out of the way but Esmeraldas claws dug sliced Yuri's back also getting caught on Yuri shirt which her full swing she sent Yuri flying through the air landing on his stomach he began to cough up blood. Yuri struggled to his feet popped his shoulder back in " THIS HAS TO END NOW!" he cried out.

Yuri charged energy into his gunblade it began to glow a bright blue he began to run at his max speed of 500 mph towards Cly unleashing a flurry of reckless slashes aimed at his stomach, shoulders, legs and back. Yuri bounced back and shot two large energy balls at Esmeralda, running towards he leaped into the air taking six swipes at her face followed by a flipping axe kick on his way down. As he his the ground Yuri collapsed onto one knee "that’s everything" he said while coughing up more blood.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cly

Valor was dripping with blood from Yuri, who had been beaten up quite badly. Both Cly and Yuri were heavily injured, with bones broken, and multiple bleeding wounds. Cly saw Yuri on the ground, starting to cough up blood. Cly grabbed toward his stomach, at the pain exploding inside him. He was approaching his limits, and was running low on energy. Esmeralda, on the other hand, had much of her strength left, minus one eye. Cly, are you going to be okay? I am broken. But I must finish. I wish you weren't so injured. I can almost see through you in some spots.Esmeralda was nearing Yuri, about to finish him off. May I deliver the final blow? Cly thought about it, and right as he was about to tell Esmeralda, Yuri moved.

He heard Yuri yell out, THIS HAS TO END NOW!"Cly saw his foe stand up, which amazed Cly how far each of them had gone in this battle. Yuri bolted extremely fast, much faster than Cly had ever seen him go. I can't get him! He's rushing toward you Cly! I'm sorry I was not faster. Immediately, Yuri was at Cly, dishing out reckless blows. Cly blocked a blow to the chest, twirled Valor around, and blocked a blow to his back. The sound of the metal on metal was ear deafening. Yuri came down fast at Cly's right leg, and Yuri's gunblade stabbed through it. "Ahhhh!!!" Muscles had just been shredded, Cly grabbed Yuri's gunblade with his left hand, and jerked it out of his right leg. The gunblade split open Cly's palm. Cly winced in the new pain, but he was so beaten up, that he could care less. Yuri twisted his gunblade, shredding Cly's left hand. He tried to keep back the immense pain. "Ahhhh!!!" Cly slipped his left hand in his shirt's pocket, to lessen the bleeding.

Esmeralda was nearing them, but she was quite a distance away, since Yuri had covered so much distance so quickly. Cly, hang on, I'm coming to rescue you!

There was a large pool of blood on the ground where Cly and Yuri were fighting. Yuri was delievering blows so hard that it made massive sparks when the two swords hit each other. Valor and Yuri's gunblade both swung at each other at the same height. They got into a lock, struggling to push harder than the other. While in this lock, Cly uttered to Yuri, "You...fight well...this is...very near death...for me. Thank...you...for giving...me...such an...honor." Refocusing on the sword lock, Cly could feel that Yuri was much stronger than Cly physically. Cly felt as he was being pushed back and down, throwing off his form. Then it was penetrated. In one powerful push, Yuri broke through Cly's defense, and drove his sword right through Cly's heart. Sot his is how it ends, another blow to my heart. The old man that gave me the heart of grace saw great things in store for me, but it is ended now, with this... Cly closed his eyes, and laid still.

Esmeralda could feel that Cly had just been fatally injured. NO!!! CLY!!! She was a few hundred feet from Cly as she saw him fall to the ground. TALK TO ME!!! There was no reply. She filled with anger, rushing toward Yuri. Casting her thoughts to him, she said, I swear for my rider that you will not leave this place alive! You have taken from me the thing I care about most in the world, and now I will take the world from you. She saw Yuri turn his back, and lift his bloody hand. He threw two energy balls at Esmeralda. Glowing with power, and traveling fast, Esmeralda had to time it perfectly. She rolled her large body on the ground as one energy ball streaked past her. She was still rolling, and didn't have time to react to the second energy ball. It struck her in the chest, buring a gaping hole in it. Ahhhh!!! The burning! She looked up, only to see Yuri streaking through the air towards her. He swung at her face six times, cutting her jaw up. You will die now. Her body filled with pain, she looked at him with her one eye, as he smashed her in the jaw on the way down. Esmeralda roared loudly.

Yuri fell to the ground, and collapsed out of effort. He was coughing up much blood now, and Esmeralda was still standing, but she was weak. Goodbye. She attempted to grab Yuri, and then would proceed to rip him in half, eating his flesh to the bones.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Rookie

"You...fight well...this is...very near death...for me. Thank...you...for giving...me...such an...honor." Those words ran through Yuri's mind as he attacked Esmeralda, he didn’t want to kill Cly. Esmeralda roared as Yuri dropped a kick on her jaw while on his way to the ground "I must help him!" Yuri thought as he hit the ground. He charged two energy balls and threw them at Esmeralda; she rolled out of the way of the first one but was struck in the chest by the second her chest burned as she cried out "Ahhh!!! The burning!"

Yuri collapsed to the ground coughing up much more blood "I can help him" he mumbled softly while almost choking on his own blood "Goodbye" said Esmeralda as she reached in and grabbed Yuri, she took hold of his left arm and ripped it off "Ahhhhh!!!" Yuri cried out in pain blood was spewing all over the place things began to go dark for Yuri he couldn’t see very well he was passing out he used some of healing power to stop the bleed so he can remain conscience "Please let me help Cly I can heal him" Yuri Begged Esmeralda to put him down.Yuri took his right arm and placed it on Esmeralda’s he began to heal some of her wounds to show that he wasn’t joking Esmeralda began to glow a royal blue color as her cuts and her eye healed back to normal Yuri could feel Esmeraldas strength returning as her grip got tighter crushing his ribs.
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cly

Cly lay on the ground, still. The wound through his heart had sheared it in half, revealing the "heart of grace" locked within his heart. It was dull steel, in the shape of a heart. As the lifeless rider lay there, his mind was still alive, drifting throughout unknown space. He seemed to fly around in this unweighted environment. Where am I? Around him were what appeared to be a forest, made of swirling colors. They were not solid, but more like many wavy lines all strung about it logical patterns. "Is anyone here?" Cly cried out. A wave of fear swept through him, as he found himself alone in this strange place. Then, blue light started swirling around him, as a figure materialized out of thin air.

Esmeralda had gone berserk now. She had one goal in mind, to eradicate Yuri from the face of the Earth. Yuri mumbled a few words, but Es ignored him, as she grasped him with her arms. With her powerful muscles, she ripped his left arm and sheared it clean off. The bone snapped like a twig, and the muscles pulled apart like limp spaghetti. Blood was spewing all over the place, as she was about to take off his head. She heard him utter a few more words, but only recognized "Cly" and "help" due to her outrage. Yuri stopped the bleeding mostly from his wound, so he wouldn't faint. Then, Yuri put his hand on her, and she began to glow. What is the meaning of this? Esmeralda felt her eye starting to reform, as her vision was restored in it. Why did he just...? It donned on her, the words that he had trying to say were to help Cly, that maybe there was a chance to save him. She let him go, as her claws had squeezed his ribs quite tight, cracking them in a few places. She lowered her head to Yuri's height. If this is a truce you want to make, I think that you are a little late. Esmeralda felt like smashing Yuri with her tail, when a slight glimpse of forgiveness sprung from her heart. Wait...I have thought about the situation more, and decided that we have all sustained much battle damage, for what? To show that "this is my land" or other stuff like that? This is bloodshed, and I think we should stop, so I don't end up being the only one alive. She gave a small growl, which caused Yuri to flinch back, expecting the worst. Well...no time to waste. Let us go over to Cly and see if he can be saved.

Standing before Cly, was a man that had a face he could never forget. It was the same man who had given to him the "heart of grace." Cly yelled out, "Why are you here? Where am I? I want to leave this place!" The old man walked forward, this time with a slight limp. He coaxed his beard, and gazed at Cly with his powerful eyes. "My dear boy, you are here because you are still slightly alive." Cly's eyes widened. "What do you mean by that? I'm here, perfectly well!" The old man chuckled, saying, "For it is not so. You were fatally injured back there in a battle, and the only thing keeping you hanging by a thread is your 'heart of grace.'" Cly looked even more shocked. The man continued,  "Now to answer your second question, I cannot, for only you can find the answer. And lastly, you want to leave this place. Why I say! What more could you want?" Cly's eyes narrowed. "I want to be with the one's I love and care about, not in some foreign, unearthly place where all I have is you to talk to." The old man smiled, and said, "The path out isn't your choice, it is what the people around you act, will determine your fate. Until next time we meet..." The old man vanished in a puff of blue smoke.

Esmeralda and Yuri rushed over to Cly and looked at the damage. Wow, I've never seen a heart split open like that. I don' t know if it can be fixed. Yuri shook his head in dismay as he looked Cly over, and decided to give it a shot. Yuri laid his hand on Cly, and said that he was sorry for what he had done, and wanted him to be alright. Cly, I believe in you. You are stronger than death, you are my rider, able to take down an army, without killing a single soul. You are the wise leader, knowing how to act and guide others. I believe in you, don't fail me this time. Yuri could feel energy being drained from his body, in an effort to somehow revive Cly.

Cly felt lightheaded, then all at once was sucked out of this realm, as though by a black hole. He passed many different places, all with unique and interesting images. What is happening now? I'm I being transported to face judgment? He flew on, with uncertainty, as he felt the roller coaster nearing an end.

As Yuri was feeding power into healing Cly's damaged heart, the "heart of grace" lit up, glowing bright white. Yuri stepped back, not knowing what was happening. As the bright heart blade shone, Cly's split heart began to move back together, and it was soon complete. Blood began pumping through his veins, his skin color returning to normal. Wake up! As Esmeralda finished her words, Cly thrust open his eye lids, quickly shielding himself from the intense heat. "Where am I?" He said, stunned. You are back with us! I thought that I had lost you back there. Cly cracked a slight smile, as he got to his feet. The earth beneath him did not feel stable, and he struggled to keep his balance.

When Cly found his balance, he looked at Yuri standing directly in front of him. Yuri's left arm had been sheared off, dried blood caked around it. "What has happened?" Esmeralda told him that there had been enough bloodshed, and near two fatal causalities. He looked at Yuri and said, "Well, I guess that settles it. A truce, no more violence here." He reached out his hand to Yuri's attempting to shake it. Esmeralda nudged Yuri on the shoulder. I'm so sorry about your arm. I hope that Cly is able to heal it for you. She had a tone of worry in her thoughts. Cly looked at Yuri, "Just for the record, you took me out there, I would have died, if it had not been for you and Esmeralda by my side. We all fought hard, but in the end, it shows that violence leads to suffering, and I believe that we have had enough for one day. I thank you for dueling me, and will promise to help you restore that arm, once I receive a bit more stamina." Cly grinned. Esmeralda still looked a bit down, and said to Yuri, If there is anything that I can do to make up how I've hurt you, tell me, and I will fulfill it to the best of my abilities, as long as it is within reason, of course. She looked through her new eye, happy that her sight had been restored back to full.

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Rookie

The battle field barren and covered with blood the smell of the blood was in the air trees off in the distance destroyed from the epic battle that had taken place between Cly, Esmeralda, and Yuri. Yuri listened to the peaceful words Cly had told to him "I also enjoyed our little confrontation I hope we can do it again sometime with a little less bloodshed." Yuri said as he tried to muster up a laugh but he couldn’t with his broken ribs. Yuri went over to his backpack that was intact he reached in and pulled out a cell phone he called his home tell his maid to send a helicopter to pick him up he gave his location where he wanted to be picked up he hit the end button and put the phone back in the pack.
"I wont tell anyone about this place I have never seen a dragon before let alone fought against one hopefully one day we can fight side by side Esmeralda" Yuri told her as he looked up at her the sun beamed down into his eyes causing him squint a little. as he walked over to Cly he could here the helicopter in the distance " Dam that was fast their here already" Yuri thought as he walked over to Cly reaching out to shake his hand "Looks like its time for me to go we really need to do this again Cly" Yuri nodded with approval picked up his gunblade and stuffed his left arm into his backpack and walked off heading for the helicopter.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cly

Cly listened as Yuri said, "I also enjoyed our little confrontation I hope we can do it again sometime with a little less bloodshed." A little it surprised, Cly thought, Enjoyed, well, I mean it took my all. But, I guess it was alright. Cly saw him pull out a cell phone, to call in for a helicopter pickup. Yuri said, "I wont tell anyone about this place I have never seen a dragon before let alone fought against one hopefully one day we can fight side by side Esmeralda" I will see that it gets done, someday. She whipped her tail around, making a slight whoosh through the air. Cly still felt uneasy about something, but couldn't quite remember what it was. He waited for a short while, until the helicopter came into view. " Dam that was fast their here already"Cly felt like they were to be set apart so soon, and wondered when they would meet again. Before Yuri left, he reached his hand toward Cly. Yuri had a firm grip, much stronger than Cly's. It's like a vice-grip Es! Warn me next time you are attacked by one, and I'll come to your rescue. After Yuri released Cly's hand, he could feel the blood returning to it. Cly didn't want to say anything about it, because he felt like it would classify him as weak, so, he kept quiet.Looks like its time for me to go we really need to do this again Cly"  Cly looked at him, about to depart. "Sure, that will be a challenge. But next time, let's do it for fun, with minimal bloodshed." Cly smiled as he saw Yuri pick up his feet and start to walk away. He noticed that the arm that Esmeralda had torn off was in Yuri's backpack. I said that I would try my best to heal it, but maybe Yuri wants a different way. Cly watched as the once connected arm, stuffed inside a backpack.

Just as Yuri was taking off, Cly sent out a telepathic message to him. Yuri, I forgot to ask you something. I was wondering, maybe we could get together and have a lunch out or something. You know, grab some juicy burgers, and converse about how I was going easy on you. Just kidding, I was giving it my all, but it wasn't enough. I'm glad that I have had this experience. I used to think that I was an unstoppable force, but now I realize that I can be broken just like anyone else. Talk to you later. The helicopter took off, moving through the air, until it was out of sight.

Cly looked at Esmeralda, seeing her battle wounds. A few scratches, a hole in her chest, but nothing much else. She had taken some damage. Cly touched the gaping wound on her chest, the hole from the energy ball. He focused, with what little strength he had left, and allowed it to make a temporary layer of it, protecting it from infections and the such. Cly, on the other hand, had taken very heavy damage, nearly dying in the battle. Wow! So what did you think of that battle? Well, I thought it was interesting, and didn't realize that a single individual could have thought much power and skill to take on us. I found out that Yuri was a deadly fighter, and if he had a second teammate, we may have well been wasted. Cly raised an eyebrow. You really think that they would have defeated you in the battle? Wait...on second thought. I believe that I could take them all on. Bring it on! Cly laughed, as he mounted Esmeralda, and flew off, headed (hopefully) away from danger.