#1 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the battle OoC.

#2 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

did u even ask to fight her? isnt she offline?

#3 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

haha he's new give him a break

#4 Posted by Final X (205 posts) - - Show Bio

hey the lizard boy.. vs the girl whit red hair.. good luck to both..

#5 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"haha he's new give him a break"

ok fine ruin all my fun ronin jk
#6 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"haha he's new give him a break"

ok fine ruin all my fun ronin jk"
lol sorry id just hate to see a pretty good new RPer get all caught up in a bunch of uneeded drama lol. im sure if MR doesnt want to fight she will let him know instead of us scaring him away from the vine lol.


now when he starts acting like a noob then its time to kill him and rag on him lmfao

please dont let me down cly and end up being just like the legend desilation the king of all noobs
#7 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"haha he's new give him a break"

ok fine ruin all my fun ronin jk"
lol sorry id just hate to see a pretty good new RPer get all caught up in a bunch of uneeded drama lol. im sure if MR doesnt want to fight she will let him know instead of us scaring him away from the vine lol.


now when he starts acting like a noob then its time to kill him and rag on him lmfao

please dont let me down cly and end up being just like the legend desilation the king of all noobs"

lol u forgot shaymin sweetie lmfao
#8 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW ok... i had no idea i was in a fight...

Sorry Cly i dont actually do battles... but if you want to do an RPG or something i can.. im not really keen on battles...

and um, its usually good to talk to the person abotu the battle first ^_^

#9 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"WOW ok... i had no idea i was in a fight...

Sorry Cly i dont actually do battles... but if you want to do an RPG or something i can.. im not really keen on battles...

and um, its usually good to talk to the person abotu the battle first ^_^"
and there we have it the best way to go about business. this should be pinned for an example on how to act towards newbs lmmfao
#10 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"WOW ok... i had no idea i was in a fight...

Sorry Cly i dont actually do battles... but if you want to do an RPG or something i can.. im not really keen on battles...

and um, its usually good to talk to the person abotu the battle first ^_^"
and there we have it the best way to go about business. this should be pinned for an example on how to act towards newbs lmmfao"
rotfl
#11 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"WOW ok... i had no idea i was in a fight...

Sorry Cly i dont actually do battles... but if you want to do an RPG or something i can.. im not really keen on battles...

and um, its usually good to talk to the person abotu the battle first ^_^"
and there we have it the best way to go about business. this should be pinned for an example on how to act towards newbs lmmfao"
Did i say summin offensive? o_0
#12 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

wonders if cly actually knows how to battle? if he don't I can teach him :D

I think... :P

#13 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"WOW ok... i had no idea i was in a fight...

Sorry Cly i dont actually do battles... but if you want to do an RPG or something i can.. im not really keen on battles...

and um, its usually good to talk to the person abotu the battle first ^_^"
and there we have it the best way to go about business. this should be pinned for an example on how to act towards newbs lmmfao"
Did i say summin offensive? o_0"
no lol honestly i was complimenting you lol.
#14 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all..

#15 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG
#16 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG"
Hes prolly better with someone like FA or Gambler..
#17 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG"
Hes prolly better with someone like FA or Gambler.."
he is actually pretty good. he did a post in a vile1's RPG and it was pretty good for a newb
#18 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG"
Hes prolly better with someone like FA or Gambler.."
:( Cries...


 
lol :P
#19 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Go MR WOOT WOOT

#20 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Go MR WOOT WOOT"
and there is my lovely wife!!!

but dear their not fighting lol
#21 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG"
Hes prolly better with someone like FA or Gambler.."
:( Cries...


 
lol :P"
AHH NO you too you too!! i mean other than me!!!!

#22 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Sha said:
"Go MR WOOT WOOT"
and there is my lovely wife!!!

but dear their not fighting lol"
HUH? there not?

Hey hubby i'm not staying long i need to sleep test in 5 hours so later

ciaocitoes!
#23 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"G'bandit said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"LMAO sorry Ronin.. i was unsure!


I mean i think for his first battle hes better off wiht someone who can teach him as he goes is all.."
yea like G bandit???

lol i would but like you i hate battles id prefer a story RPG"
Hes prolly better with someone like FA or Gambler.."
:( Cries...


 
lol :P"
AHH NO you too you too!! i mean other than me!!!!

"
Yay! :D me TOO :D
#24 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Sha said:
"Go MR WOOT WOOT"
and there is my lovely wife!!!

but dear their not fighting lol"
HUH? there not?

Hey hubby i'm not staying long i need to sleep test in 5 hours so later

ciaocitoes!"
bye dearest
#25 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

HI SHA

BYE SHA

HUGS HER AS SHE FLIES PAST