Closure/Clara Mass #1 of 5

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Gothic City - May 29, 2014

Skip, skip, then heighten the sound. No matter the choice the prospect of satisfaction never seemed possible. Even with the carefully chosen playlist the profusely perspiring Gothic City native couldn't shake this immovable weight from his shoulders. Instead he inhaled, exhaled, and repeated the sequence. He tried his earnest to concentrate on the sounds of these carefully controlled motions, nearly attaining a sort of cathartic feeling but coming up short.

"Dammit." He halted his ascent from the nearby fitness center to his happy, humble apartment, because the entirety of his being was unwilling to enter the premises without being etched with excitement. It was his way ever since Danielle. So, the shamefaced man jogged his way to the nearest tree, dropping onto his knees and then onto his back as a manner of concealing his piercing yellow eyes from the sun's radiant shine while attaining a brief millisecond of blissful silence. Bzzzttt! Bzzzttt! Bzzzttt! However, the silence he received was just as he habitually anticipates.....brief.

"Hey, babe."He instinctively ripped out the headphones, unintentionally tearing the wire as he shifted his truly depressed persona into the more upbeat love his girlfriend wanted him to be.

"No, I'm fine. I swear. I just got out of the gym. Babe, I know. I've been in a rut the last few weeks but I'm back on the horse. Back on the grind. Hit the weights again like you said and the playlist helped." He cracked a slight smile, remembering just how lucky he was to have her in his life.

"Come by the apartment later. I've got some good news for you." He whispered muffled expression of love and dedication before sitting upward and tossing the phone in front of his weather beaten Air Jordan's. "At least I think so....." He confusingly scratched his head full of hair, rough fingers sliding through lengthy jet black stands, trying to remember why he was upset in the first place.

------------------------------

Humanity Now Institute - June 18, 2014

"President Stark is a dead man. I'm almost certain of it." Her voice is calm, cool, and collected. Standing upright like a true statuesque amazon is the allegedly vindictive serpent of woman named Clarice Michelle Pierce-Stark. A name that'll no doubt shorten in due time because of the president's inability to lead a nation with a singular as well as steady voice.

"He withholds no form of focus. He has spread himself thin and has become a puppet for that vile cretin of Vice President and the gnats whom called themselves congressmen. It's because of the aforementioned insolence that I can no longer stand by the president's side. Be sure to tell him a portion of this conversation, Darla. I want that fool to know he's lost something good. And if he want to redefine himself, if he wants a second chance with me, then he sure as hell knows how to find me."

Upon the conclusion to her heated utterance of proclamations, ultimatums, and predictions there came forth an outburst of uncharacteristic frustration from the physical representation of a creature fabled to be the devil's favorite demon.

"F*CK ME!" Without warning the lavishly designed business executive lunged her freshly purchased Galaxy s5 against the farthest wall, causing a carefully propped up painting to fall onto a table that's no doubt collected dust.

"I've worked all of my life to get here. To get to the point where my name will remembered throughout history. I've stabilized my powers with the assistance of Angela Lee. I've worked alongside Charlemagne Lebeau to increase my real estate in a community that'll no doubt prove to be a problem. I've even given up the one man who actually gave a damn so that I could focus."

Lady Stark of Washington laughed a sardonic laughed before entering what seemed to be a manic frame of mind. "Stark won't talk to me. Daemon spits in my face. I have no one. No one. NO! NO! NO! NO! I don't get to fail I've come to close! I've come to close!"

"I can't be alone. Not again." Telepathically commanding her bodyguards to forget everything they've seen or will see the violet eyed mystery awkwardly transitioned into a cringe worthy sight of forced contents before taking a seat beside her laptop.

"Computer. Find me the last location of Noah Addams. It's time I see how well my toy's done without his owner." Her laugh comes off sinister but it might as well be psychotic. ".........." Her eyes watered upon discovering his social media account, irritated by the prospect of her very first pet project moving on and finding love with someone less interesting.

Next: Reality Rewritten

"Noah, if this is ever going to work........if we're ever going to work then you have to start letting me in. Because, because I can't do this. I can't keep wondering if you're okay or if you're not okay. I know it's been rough. I know Kurt hasn't been around, but I never know where your head's at. Please Noah, if you care for me like you say you do then tell me. Tell me who Noah really is."

(My fics are back. Y'all better read this or I'm take Cassius hostage!)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This was a nice read and welcome back .

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

God ive missed you

(DC)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@wesley_odepius: LIES. Or not. Thanks for reading. Though it seems like hella people are gone o.o

@shadowswordmaster: Thank you. I'm making an attempt at dusting off the rust.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@legacy_: Don't worry about once you get into rping those rust will turn into a well oiled machine .

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always got a kick out of these. Good to see ya back ^_^

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You and I need to do something. This time im the chick....