• 67 results
AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

*Pulls out a cigarette and runs a hand over my hair.* "Ugh, here we go lets see if the big man really listened to all of my plans.*

Opening the manila envelope I let the contents spill out onto my desk. "Project Limbo?" Catchy. A huge gulag of a prison. A solid stone structure cut out in the rocky mountains. Ah a nice place in the summer, if you love the broken down militarization and deforestation. The bare forest that was once was is littered with explosives: new explosives, explosives left from the abandoned military that was, dumb, smart and somewhere inbetween explosives. All armed all ready to kill anyone who steps wrong. But that's our last and worst incentive to stay. If you some how manage to scale the sub zero mountain peak, and make it past the wildlife around those parts. You'll find a wall that makes the Dividing Wall look like a frickin sand castle. Electrified with enough juice to make a barbecue out of the strongest A rank. I imagine you all are thinking, I bet my power can do this or that, well when you have Rank C's chasing you with automatic weapons and enough pissed off power to flay you. Then you are free to go.

Our jail is slowly becoming crowded, so we have very loose rules.

Rule one: Respect the warden.

Rule two: Respect the guards

Rule three: We have a no tolerance for rule breakers of one and two. Execution will follow.

Rule four: Guards will not intervene on behalf of other prisoners, in cases of riots, attacks etc.

I take a long drag of my cigarette and look over the rules. Satisfactory, all the guards have seen combat. Hard case S.O.B's. I'll be sure to give them all the right to excessive force... gotta whip these convicts into shape. Show who is who around here.

The cells are my favorite part, big enough to fit three convicts. Not much else, not much room for mobility or things to hide. Sure they'll be close enough to breath on each other but they'll suck it up. Four hours of sunshine a day, four and a half for prisoners on "good behavior." Their days will be spent in the prison itself, monitored by guards. Their business and what not can be conducted around the large gathering rooms. Sure this a great place to weed out gangs and beefs between the prisoners.

Showers are showers, not far from the prisoners room.... *Coughs and chuckles* i'm sure i'll be smelling some of the weaker prisoners for weeks. An integrated prison system, means that the gulag is completely split down the middle. Women's side have the same rules and only integration are for those who had relations prior to their sentence. We're still working out "Congenial visits."

Now the part I made sure they nailed was the apex zone. Single cells, laced with eight inch thick steel, gas chambers that can release a poison that can kill in an instant. (Just in case) the apex themselves are chained, until released for restrooms. Food is to be delivered to their rooms. BY NO STANDARD are they allowed outside time, or allowed to meet with other prisoners. Guards are required to wear full body protection at all times.

*I sigh and lean back* Time to get to work.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this. nice job

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slowly, Adam was dragged to his cell, a smirk on his face. "You know guys, I'm going to kill both of you." He said cheerfully. The two guards dragging him shared a glance, then one grunted. "Damn this guy's heavy!"

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed: Mos def. I just need to get some other stories out of the way and then I'm in

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit:

*A knock on the door*

"Sir we've," A hand stops the guard.

"Obtained AdamMercer. Calls himself Mattersuit. Immune to silver and uranium. Has an exceptional adaptive abilities and healing potential. Antonio's closes his eye's, troubled childhood turned murder. Make sure we have C grade mind controllers guarding him, silver bullets. Make it happen yesterday." Antonio turns in his swivel chair looking out to the mountains. A walking mountain was just introduced to his Gulag. "Not a problem."
"Two C grades with mind control and silver bullets will keep him and anyone else ignorant enough in check." *Takes a puff of a cigarette and coughs.* "This is just the beginning of the hell he would soon be immersed in." Good thing he had his cigarettes and well of course his powers.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@antoniocreed:

Sue, in the Cafetaria for yet another century in the American Justice System. He remembers the day of why he ended here in the first place. He bent over his white master, buggered him on the dinner table at Christmas then slit the cracker's throat. It was a hot case that sent the Clansmen over to the plantation, back then the laws are under the hand of the white man. Their world pulled him from his home back in Africa when he was hunting lions, their pipes with their metal spit made his homeland empty.

A member of the Aryan brotherhood tried to shank him earlier, but the entire event went over quickly. Sue now has the smell of vitreous fluid on his jock, while the neo-nazi ended up with both eyes hollowed and wet. He ate mash and green peas next to his ragtag bunch of outcasts, criminals that are shunned for their sick crimes.

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

Antonio could feel the suffering. The one called Sue. One of the few convicts that made his skin crawl, the sicko was here on charges that made any molester.... Well he was the definition of a appex molester. When he walked past, you could almost hear butt holes closing. He ran with that sick rag tag group, men that preyed on others.... not for survival but because it was fun. Sue was the worse of the bunch, targeting anyone deemed weak or lucky enough for his racist rage.

Antonio would have him executed, but the bastard would not die. He had probably been in prision since they were created. Shooting squad, electric chair, gas, chemical. He just would not die. Does not take away from the pain of the process though, he could still hurt. And if he stepped out of line... well Antonio made sure that e would see to it personally.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nerx

@antoniocreed:

People gave him the look and one of his boys spit at their faces, as a man he is old enough to be put in a museum exhibition to eloquently explain a vast history of cultural heritage. His temperament however, made it nearly impossible for him to blend with outside society. Sue, is only a memento from a distant past where he remembered kindness from his master's daughter. She treated him not like an object, but like a pet a companionship between a little girl and her big black dog. It was a word that he held dear, and something which he cannot absolutely forget even when he tries his hardest. When locked up in the halls of solitude there is always this name he leans back on.

Most of the people in his group are sick f_cks who would normally die under day one of prison ethics, most of these men prey on children. Serial killers, cannibals, the kind of people who inspire horror characters that normally do not socialize well with others. That is until they met HIM, who in his group is not even the strongest member but is their de facto leader as he had been there for them where others did not.

Mintaya_Olair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mintaya_Olair

@antoniocreed: Weapons allowed or no? That has a major factor on how I play Azrael lol

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: @nerx:

"How goes the prison business?" A message from the president himself. Five words. Twenty Four letters. How was the prison system? Was that the presidents sense of humor showing? The prison system stunk. Literally the prisoners, the rats, the rat prisoner hybrids D classes. Sure it was nice to be on top of it all, the power was nice. Hell he had been on both sides at one time or another. That was behind him though, But how goes the prison system? Violent? Sure. Messy? If I described all the "messes" this week alone.... Well I'll carry the insomnia by myself for awhile.

"How goes the prison business?" A deep breath, "Its all going well convicts spilling in from all around. The job is great and our mortality rate is down. From sixty two percent to fifty percent." Truth lies and lies. The convicts were pouring in "Hooray." The job sucked, nice pay, great benefits. But having some thousands of inmates hating him? Wanting his throat? The most dangerous men and women on the planet? Sure but he had pay and benefits.

Mortality? Up to seven six percent.... new meat was dropping, old meat, all meat any meat. Guard meat. God now I wanted a sub. But hitting send I let him know what he wanted to hear.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Brian walked through the prison towards his cell after yard time, two guards on each side of him. Even in the prison rags and chains, he was threatening. Other convicts left him alone out of fear. He was what you called a disgruntle prisoner he'd been trapped here for nearly six months and only been caught breaking a rule once. He'd frozen a bead of a guard's blood causing their death. A class C was executed for the crime. They arrived at his cell Brian flexed his wings frightening a guard causing the guard to let lightning flow off his fingers like water. "Just stretching" Brian said with the grin of a maniac. They shoved him into the cell, his cellmate laughed as the guards left "Always got to f*ck with em Eh?"

The other convict was named Paco without the dampeners he could reach the upper atmosphere with emps. Dangerous guy but had a little machine covering one arm that made it impossible to extend the distance past ten feet. He was caught after frying the engine of a plane over a preschool. "Always keeps they on their toes" The life long killer said pulling a home made shiv from his mattress. "Your yard time is coming up, the insect,he's gotta die" he said handing the shiv to Paco "Your initiation" Brian said lying down and waiting for the guards to come for Paco's yard time.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mattersuit

@kiddevil: Adam smiled. He liked to see the guards scared. Fear made them weak, sloppy. Fear led to mistakes. Fear got people hurt. And Adam liked it when people got hurt.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil: Adam smiled. He liked to see the guards scared. Fear made them weak, sloppy. Fear led to mistakes. Fear got people hurt. And Adam liked it when people got hurt.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: Brian gave a nod to the man admiring his handy work, he was a newcomer from what he understood. The other inmates had already voted the man most likely to get solitary confinement in the first week

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: Brian gave a nod to the man admiring his handy work, he was a newcomer from what he understood. The other inmates had already voted the man most likely to get solitary confinement in the first week

He approached his cell door, staring at the man. He didn't say anything, merely grinned with a mouth full of sharp teeth.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kiddevil

@mattersuit: He saw the intent to scare and matched the grin only his blue skin and his few sharp teeth scattered through out his mouth made the grin arguably more frightening.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: He saw the intent to scare and matched the grin only his blue skin and his few sharp teeth scattered through out his mouth made the grin arguably more frightening.

He clasped his clawed hands outside the bars of his cell door. A turret swerved in his direction. He glanced, then looked back at the other man, before the depleted uranium round slammed into his chest. He lay there, breathing raggedly. "When I get out of here...I'm gonna rip that turret to pieces."

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: Brian laughed at the idea "the turrent is the least of your problems."

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: Brian laughed at the idea "the turrent is the least of your problems."

Adam sat up. "Hmph. Depleted uranium round hit me like a freight train. Someone has my weaknesses on file."

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kiddevil

@mattersuit: He walked over to the cell door. "They are tryhards with us class Bs the morons think we're gonna jump a class. Best let em keep thinking that."

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: He walked over to the cell door. "They are tryhards with us class Bs the morons think we're gonna jump a class. Best let em keep thinking that."

Mattersuit stared. "I shall wait. Bide my time. Chew off a guard's face."

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: "Heh we'll get along just fine, Brian Patrick." he said almost extending his hand before remembering the turret.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: "Heh we'll get along just fine, Brian Patrick." he said almost extending his hand before remembering the turret.

"Adam Mercer." He said, returning to the cell door.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kiddevil

@mattersuit: "Let me guess in this hell hole for murder?" Brian said stroking the beginning of a beard

_Valik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guard sat in front of one of the huge steel doors in the apex zone, whistling. The cell was empty, he was just one of the many patrolling. He turned at the sounds of many footsteps as a group of guards rolled a contraption with a chained down, thrashing monster of a man. He eyed the patrolling guard with animalistic eyes as he is quickly forced into the cell and chained up. One guard from the group leaves as the others maintain patrol, shaking his head. The formerly patrolling guard approaches the straggler. "Who's that?" he asks. "Him? Doesn't have a name. He's not on any database. We just call him beasty. I'm sure you can make the connection. Wheeled the guy in not too long ago, charges for murder. Guy killed one of his cell mates and maimed one of the guards within the first hour."

The guard tilts his head out of curiosity as the monster's howls fill it's new cell. "Shouldn't he be executed?" He asks. "We tried. We filled that thing with a lot of lead before it stopped smiling at us at the firing block. We thought he was dead, so we just sent him to the morgue. After about an hour in there he got up and almost killed the doc. Now all we have for him is apex. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm feeling a bit flustered."The guard says, shaking his head and walking away. The other guards leave as the door is closed and sealed. The bloody laughter and howling of the wildman could be heard clearly.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the right context a prison can be a good Gym, in the yards he exercises with the company of his crew. Having the benefit of a forever life he is free to experiment with his lifestyle, one such given from the idea of MGH. Otherwise known as mutant growth hormone, with his influence he has used the prison as means to deal contraband goods and what makes him a 'name' is that he sells bottles of the stuff in the form of breast milk. The colostrum that works wonders for infants, when drank by baselines they tend to have a boosting effect. Also placenta is served to him on a bi weekly basis to maintain a regular diet.

@mintaya_olair: @614azraelJust use shivs

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: The Azra here does not settle for shivs -_-

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: This is a prison. People don't normally get to keep weapons of any kind in prison.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Improvised weapons dearie, or you can dual wield people and make people-chucks with blankets tied to their feet :)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_xlrate_: she's red and looks like a twilek she's not exactly falling under the 'normal' concept :P

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _Pariah_

@614azrael: Neither does everyone else in the prison. None of them were allowed to keep any weapons. At least the ones not attached to their bodies.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: X-23 style weapon implants then or like Jack in riddick

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: "Let me guess in this hell hole for murder?" Brian said stroking the beginning of a beard

Adam smirked. "Murder, assault, cannibalism." He said. "Those were the ones they pinned on me."

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_yowie_:

"Sir he keeps..." *A raised hand*

"Howling yes I know." Nothing in the database... on the one everyone calls "beasty." Antonio had read something far more important than a profile, he had read the bestial prisoners mind. Bestial.... was an exaggeration to the highest degree, Antonio had almost lost his mind. Blood, violence and utter animal instinct possessed this man's mind. He had ordered his execution not too long ago, bullets and bullets and bullets went in. We thought he was dead....never make that mistake again. Putting him in with the other prisoners would satisfy his animal urges.

"Leave him in the appex cell." *Antonio retrieves a cigarette, he passes his hand over the end and lights it* "Make sure their is a rotation before he gets a taste for a certain guard.... and to make sure you all maintain a level of sanity."

*Antonio's hand ran over his face*

@nerx: @_yowie_ "What was it with these immortal inmates? Was it someones way of telling him that his days were numbered?" *He shakes his head.* "If anything comes up I'll just by a longevity implant or something."

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Sawyer walk into the prison as he saw what this prison was impressive that is for sure. He got a job here as the Head of Security here at the prison even he might be in other things but he is here to keep the inmates in prison and make sure they here for there reasons. He was wearing his suit and approach the guard here."I'm Sawyer your new Head of Security."

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

*Antonio sensed another presence... one that didn't want his head.... Sawyer.* "Ah the new head of security."

"Sawyer", Antonio sent mentally, "Report to the wardens office please." Antonio swore under his breath, he sounded like a principal.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed:

He heard the voice in his head and told him to go to the wardens office. He should of know that this was not a regular prison and that the people here were not the regular guards for this job. He looked around for the warden's office and saw a map that lead to him to the wardens office. He knock on the door.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Samson Brooks

Height: 6'0

Weight: 198

Doctor Report: OCD, Psychopath, very unstable and sensitive. He could have been a fellow humanitarian but his origins are just... terrible.

Time spent in Limbo four years.

Power: Can control his adrenaline making him super strong and have incredible endurance. Though after adrenaline is turned off could die from to fatal wounds.

Charges: Murder of 18 people 3 of whom were policeman.

Bio

Brooks had the misfortune of being born a psychopath. His mother was having run away from home after being raped by her brother she was 19. They lived in the back streets of Texas and tried to survive. Samson had been born deformed and sickly his mother did all she could for him but soon succumbed to the terrible living conditions. He was taken in by and orphanage where Samson wanted to make friends but the kids brutally made fun of him until Samson had it. By 15 Samson began building his wiry body and made himself into a muscular powerhouse. One by one the children were all killed by Samson who then had crafted a mask to hide his misshapen face. The police came to investigate, and they found that in a short time Samson had killed 15 children. They went into his room for the arrest. Samson once seeing the police burst into angry tears but then found out his power. He could control his adrenaline making himself more powerful the more adrenaline he gave himself. He turned himself all the way up and once he snapped out of it he was standing infront of a crushed orphanage. He began crying and when the police found him they sent him to Limbo no force was needed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed:

Sue drank his muscle shake after his workout, then returns to the cellblock A

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Antonio watched as the man, known to him as Sawyer stepped into his office. The man was intimidating, just what Antonio needed from his head of security.

*He motions to a seat at his desk* Would you like to sit? *Pulls out a pack of cigarettes* Smoke?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed:

"No thanks I'm good." he remained standing and spoke"So what is this place and were did get the technology for this place?"

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Samson sat quietly and thought about the man he had just seen...

"Hmmmmm..."

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: Antonio had to ignore the pain, he was meeting with his head of security. But something.... someone, so demonized just walked into his prison. A classic case of born into the wrong family. *He pushes down the thought.. * He'll deal later.

@shadowswordmaster:

"Cool as a cucumber" Antonio thought. *He clears his throat.*

"Where we are now, is the greatest prison in known history. Tech wise? We have retinal, bio hand scans and voice recognition triple encoded access doors, on all exits, entrances and appex doors. Its a sweet deal, the most high tech security system, tailored to individual prisoners. It matches and recognizes all forms of hostilities and deals with it as such." *Antonio chuckles*

"As to where we got the tech? Well ask the president for that, some from over seas, some from confiscated would be world conquers. Ironic isn't it? Have their own tech turned against them." *Coughs*

"Your only job, is to maintain and patrol the grounds, aiding the security." *Antonio leans forward.* "Look, these guards are C ranked, some of the roughest men on this earth, but even their resolve falters when the prisoners have the power to rip their brains out of their feet." *Antonio stands and looks at Sawyer.*

"You'll have all access to the armory, the files, you'll get so close to the prisoners you'll eventually know how they like to hear their victims scream. This is hell and you are the head of the Janitors.... Welcome."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed:

"Well thanks for the introduction so where should I start then?" wondering what is the first thing that he should be doing right now. He look at the warden and listen to what he said and wondering what else id there in this prison.

AntonioCreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

"Just get comfortable my friend. Around here in Limbo their are all sorts of interesting.... sick things to see. Go forth and learn what you can about the prison i'll have more info for you as the need arises my friend."

*Antonio stands up and offers his hand to Sawyer.*

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antoniocreed:

He shook his hand with his robotic hand and try not to squeeze to much and then let go. "I will leave to your work." and left the room to check out the prison and the first place would be the armory to see what this prison has to offer.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: Brian let out a wild laugh "Two basics and a taboo, nice let the cannibalism rumor spread, instant fear makes it easy to manipulate these scumsuckers"

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mattersuit

@kiddevil said:

@mattersuit: Brian let out a wild laugh "Two basics and a taboo, nice let the cannibalism rumor spread, instant fear makes it easy to manipulate these scumsuckers"

"I intend to. I reckon I'll eat a couple people. Help speed that up."