#1 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
No Master
No heir
reign goes
to whoever wins

Gambler left the League as duty called him away beckoned for unknown reasons the League of Shadows was leaderless. If Gambler had family then perhaps there would be an heir know wife or child was active at the time however. One might think that Impero would be next, Impero though was somewhat questionable though as he fought Jean and almost left him for injured and insane. No exact ruler in place there was only one way to do things right amongst the clan. Who ever sheds the least blood, whoever is not laying on the flood defeated takes the crown.

This is a League of Shadows Rp

rules besides the standard:

If you are unable to post in reasonable time please let your opponent npc your defeat so we can keep going.

Unless you have a healing factor and or medical gear your damage stays. The fight is a single night. Break an arm in first fight its broken for rest of match unless can be written logically as healed.

Sell, always important here though even more. Want to see fighting through injuries. You could be leading these people show us why its deserved.

Ninjas! There all over the place and probably have a preference to who should lead. Feel free to have some occasionally jump in to help you. Understand though they are still npcs skilled cannon fodder they will probably die.

Important one: No escaping and or back up what you have at the estate is it

Most Important: Have fun ^_^

(yes im aware I have a pick fetish <.<)

#2 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck Yeah!

Time to kill sh!t

#3 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: I does my best to deliver epicness ^_^

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84597 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass job Az! Beast Mode lol

#5 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: There was no cannon person to take the title logicaly so I proposed fight for it like true assassins :D lol...granted generally a normal assassin would probably just poison competition thats less fun though :P also thanks ^_^

#6 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: It is premium stuff jazzy

#7 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Well done :)

Loved your post. I'll have mine up soon.

#8 Posted by Shogunate (203 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Loved yer post, threw mine down.

#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool, look foward to seeing this in full swing

#10 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Have fun guys! :)

#11 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17429 posts) - - Show Bio

My alt will be supporting Az if I post. Gotta finish kicking Akube's a** first ;)

#12 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted :)

#13 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
Cuz Queen Assassin is totally what Az needs added to list lol, would be cool to rp with Kafir though havent done much with him. I nice post figures youd seek back up :P Shogun creepy emo kid is creepy ninja ^.~ Ed an Ang thanks ^__^
  @Impero
@The_Assassin_
@Angeni
@EdwardWindsor
@Shogunate
#14 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: LOL thanks :)

#15 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

This is noce

#16 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck imps :D

#17 Posted by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya knooooooow...

If nobody posts in a long time...The person who posted last should get the crown. Like two weeks or something.

#18 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw leading the team The Glorious will bring it down! xD

#19 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
What de fu kinda leader or hell even team member are you :P lol nice post though ida dialed down the ninja war lol. Npc People I think are smart enough to not pick a fight with us
#20 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if they don't know they're npcs! xD Thanks

#21 Posted by Shogunate (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited the last paragraph of my post, just a few sentences coz I assumed everybody would be in the monastery as well X_X Anyway I just switched it to tons of NPC ninja's instead of Impero and Jade and whatevs.

#22 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

Come at me :D

If those in now get to third post without any others jumping in will leave it closed to us. Wouldn't be fair for someone to come in half way through ^_~

#23 Posted by Austri (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: The gloves are off -_-

#24 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@OxeRed: Yet the fists, they seam held back ^.~