Live Action News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BLOODY HANDS

=======

This is Amanda Huginkiss coming to you live from outside Stark Towers. Where awaiting the arrival of Iron Man to answer question about his involvement in last nights bloody battle in which two unregistered heroes lost there lives one of which was only a teenager. Here he comes now. TONY! TONY! Amanda Huginkiss from Live Action News, how would you classify yesterdays outcome? Two men are dead and Captain America escaped, would you consider that a set back? Also there are rumors that you CLONED a person? And that you where unable to control him resulting in the deaths of two young men. How do you respond?

Avatar image for iron_man_civil_war
Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony was glad he had just had a drink.

"Miss Huginkiss to descripe last nigh as a, SET BACK I belive you called it ,Is an understastment we went there on a peaceful misson Captain America struk first we had no choice but to engae him, The two deaths could have been stopped if Cap had just followed the law."

He let that one touch home before he carried on.

" As for the cloning thing I have no idea who your source is , but is not ture I have looked into it in the past but nothing came of it , I gave all that information to Shiled.

"These deaths are a tradgey and they will not be forgotten , But I must make his clear to you all Captain America has declared a war my men only responeded as any solider would have done . I have time for one more question."

Avatar image for live_action_news
Live Action News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last question Mr.Stark, is it true you offered immunity to violent criminals in exchange for helping track down unregistered heroes?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Excuse me Gentlemen"

Magneto floated out side and back to the bunker. The doors opened allowing him inside the bunker it was time for the first strike his warning strike. Magneto went to the control panel and entered his code opening the launch doors. He enetered the target and pushed the launch button. The missle launched out of the bunker heading for its target.

Houston would feel the impact in less then 15 minutes and with the stealth tech on the missle no one would see it coming. The blast would not destroy the hole city maybe just a 1/4 of it. The rest would then be infected by the virus humans skin would melt off there bodies and the would die a painful death.

"Judgement has begun"

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You are very well infromed Miss Huginkiss" Iron turned his head to look at Reed, It had to be him the coward.

"Yes this is ture they are being controled by Shield if they so much as make a wrong move we have in place a system that can take them down, They are compeltly under are control" He looked at her knowing she knew more and that he will have to deal with Reed.

"Now I ask one thing the funerals for the two fallen Hero's will be held in two days I do not expect to see any of you there Shield will arrest and detain any one who trys to gain entry , I thank you for your time and your Questions"

Opening a link to reed " WE need to talk Reed " , Reed looked at him and just walked away not saying a word "REED get back here " .

He could not chase him he all ready looked bad in front of the press this would just make matters worse damn him I will deal with him later .

He used his jet boots to fly back to his office where he got a nasty surpise.
Post Edited:2007-05-22 16:27:51

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206  Edited By Constantine

Cap saw Magneto float away so he followed him back to the bunker as he saw him push the button he asked "so, what you doing?"

Avatar image for young_avengers_cw
Young Avengers CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kate had stopped crying. Now all she felt was a hard ball of anger that burned in her stomach. Staring at the television with her hands clenched, she heard the date of Eli's funeral and almost spat at the screen. She rose to her feet, cold fury flooding her veins as she picked up the nearest solid object and slammed it full-force into the TV. "I'm going to kill you," she swore under her breath.

Sentry CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Sentry CW

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler sat in the main office of Stark Towers. In true Gambler fashion he had his feet up on the desk and was drinking one of Tony's favorite bottles. He had watched the press confrenece and was not surprised that he had passed the blame off on Steve.

"Coward" he thought to himself. As Tony entered the room, Gambler with cigarette in move and as deviant as ever spoke, "You have gone to far this time, and this is where it ends."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto watched as the Missle was now right over Houston it would just be a matter of seconds now. The video feed from the missle went blank Magneto checked his controls and radar it was a hit. Now was time to wait for the after math and make his annoucement.

Magneto walked over to another control panel hitting a few buttons. This allowing him take over the air waves he suddenly appeared on every time station in the US.

"United States soon the new of the destrution of Houston will have reached you. I am Mighty Magneto and if my demands are not meet there will be more destruction. Registration will stop and a law created to protect this from ever happening again. If my demands are not meet i will continue destroying one Major city every Hour. You have 4 hours to decide."

End transmission.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron sat up and spit. Blood splattered on the ground. He had to admit the robot had one hell of a punch. He started to stand.

"Better re- think that one." Bertron grunted as everything turned sideways and spun wildly towards the ground. "Defense is probably my best choice right now."

Bertron covered himself in a hazy green light and took a knee waiting for the world to quit screaming in circles. The lightning was throwing him off, but it didn't seem to be a threat to him so he thought he would wait it out.

"Walkingstone." Bertron muttered in the confusion he had lost track of his friend. He shook his head and forced himself to stand. The world tipped again, but he was getting use to it. He looked about trying to find her. "Beth?"

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Enigma was sitting in his two bedroom apartment in South Houston when he felt everything shake.

"What the hell was that?" He thought as he got up to look out the window. To Enigma's horror, he saw a massive mushroom cloud of fire, smoke, and debris roll hastily into the sky. Seeing this, he sprung into action, and began scanning thoughts. Most were, of course, mindless cries of help, except for that of a small band of politicians. He couldn't quite figure out what was happening with all of their panicked thoughts flying about, but they all had one name in common; Magneto.

"I'd better check this out," Enigma whispered as he slipped into his basic lightweight spandex suit. "If this has anything to do with that 'registration', I may have to get involved in this. I really don't want to get involved..." Enigma zipped the last zipper as he opened the window and flew out, heading straight for the mushroom cloud.

When Enigma arrived at the scene, there were many dead, and many more wounded. There seemed to be some sort of disease floating in the air, as it was filling the lungs of many bystanders. Enigma thanked his Martian lineage for disease immunities as he began carrying injured out of the sector of Houston and into the nearest hospitals.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Walkingstone

"I'm here," she said softly from just behind him. She caught him easily when he swayed again and held him to her side. "We took a hell of a battering," she sighed, green eyes lost in the emptying battlefield. "Let's get out of here, okay?"

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By GL Bertron

"I'm game. Just point us in the right direction and I'll get us there." Bertron felt his weight sifting. "Ohhh, this sucks. Do you think we may have a made a mistake?"

Bertron could see the ruined remains all around and knew that something was wrong.

"I hope we didn't just make a terrible mistake." Bertron said as he created a green bubble around the two of them.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Walkingstone

"We did." The horror echoed in her voice but she kept it off of her face. "I could have killed them. We killed a child, a boy, Bertron. We did that. How can we justify what we've done?" Beth's faith was slipping but she had to believe that registration was the right way to go or they'd just be like the others, the one's who'd killed all those people. "But it's either make the mistake or turn our backs on what's right."

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"THIs is Commander Hiil to Sentry You may enter Cuban soace "

Sentry did not wait fot he transmisson to end , He exploded into the chamber , Ms marve l closly behind Him , His anger was full "ALL THOSE POEPL YOU SICK" He flew a powerful fist flying at magnetos head.

Shiled transported Captain Brittan, She Hulk , Wonderman, Juggernut, The Thing, Sunfire and Captian Maverl to the Bunker "You all have permissomn to engage Full force is requried"

They all exploded into the bunker "You want a war mags you have one"

Avatar image for twilight_keyblader
Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader jumped off the bridge, disappearing from the view of the soldiers and Bishop. He was sitting in his home watching television for the next few hours, shocked at the damages and deaths caused by Photon and the awesome fight between Iron man's and Captain America's team. After watching Iron Man's statements of Captain America, Kdeyblader decided to try and find the underground resistance. Flying out of the window, he teleported to the scene of the fight. After messing around for a bit, Keyblader finally managed to lock onto the spiritual entity of Captain America. Keyblader decided to join the underground.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"The kiddies have come to play you are all fools first registration then it will only lead to you being slaves or killed. Have you learned knowing thru out history."

Sentries fist went threw the hologram of Magneto standing in the bunker. Magneto had left earlier after his speech this was another set up hopefully to catch one of the strongest and foolest heros. The blast doors closed in the heros trapping them inside. The virus was released and a chemical which had a nasty effect on mutants and the heros where left to there doom. If they busted out it would unleash the virus and infect all those in cuba and the southern US and surrounding areas.

Magneto was flying back inside the house.

"Its time to run Photon and DC the place won't be here long"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#220  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was already up in the air, holding onto DC and ready fly the hell away.

"Where are we going?"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Russia where else" Magneto flying right beside Photon as fast as he could.
Post Edited:2007-05-22 17:18:24

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon grabbed Magneto's hand and DC's in the other.

"Mother Russia here we come!" - Photon felt good about coming back to his homeland. After blasting off at light speed, they were standing on the edge of a village, pretty deep inside the country.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire, saw Magneto's announcement and well off to stop him. He grabbed his glasses and threw his jacket on an ran out side. And without thinking he burst off and super speed heading his way.

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark Towers , "Get your feet of my desk and here are you new team mates he threw a floder at Gambler , Now get out before I threw you out "

Tony stood looking at Gambler Make your move you arrogant git he thought to himslef. Cuba

The base After Captain Marvel made the base explode while creating a froce fied round the rest blocking them from the posion.

Realesing the force field he looked at Sentry "I have them my bands are telling me where they are headed" Captain Marvel Sentry, Captain Britan and Ms Marvel all began to fly , Bring his power up Captain Marvel teleported them in front of Magneto the real one with Photon at his side.

"going somewhere Magento"
Post Edited:2007-05-22 17:29:59

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler looked down at the folder. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the moonstone, levitating into the air he looked down at Tony.

"Theres been a change in plans"

Using the power of the stone he teleported behind Iron Man.

"The days of you giving me orders are over."

Gambler cocked back and let his fist fly

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man let it hit him he knew Shield would be watching.

Shield HQ

Two Shiled agents watched the punch

"Lets spark him up" sending a siganal to the chip immplanted in Gamblers body they waited to see his reaction ,

"This will be fun Idid enjoy him smacking Iron Man that was good " They both laughed

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By GL Bertron

"children on a battlefield. Hoped I would never have to see that again." Bertron sighed loudly.

Suddenly he heard a loud commotion in his ear. Iron man was calling to hiim.

"Bertron Magneto has launched an attack against the USA. Sentry and Mrs. Marvel are on their way to intervene. I want you top help them." Iron man kept it to the point.

"Damn. I'll get right on it." Bertron said out loud. "Well Walkingstone, do you want to come along, or should I let you off this crazy ride now?"

Bertron began to soar off in the direction he had seen the others heading. As he flew he could be seen drifting a slight bit every so often. His head was clearing up, but it was like watching a movie through a dirty window now.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Walkingstone

"I think it's time I got off," Beth said with a snort as she let him go and took off on her own. "Watch your back."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Iron_Man Civil War says:

"Iron Man let it hit him he knew Shield would be watching. Shield HQ Two Shiled agents watched the punch "Lets spark him up" sending a siganal to the chip immplanted in Gamblers body they waited to see his reaction , "This will be fun Idid enjoy him smacking Iron Man that was good " They both laughed"

The volts hit Gambler like a truck, he dropped to one knee and then fell over.

"Son of a $#@! Stark, what did you put in me?"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"From the looks of it yall just kill most of the gulf of mexico area"

Magneto looked at the so called heros before him

"just to save your own sad little lifes and you complain to me about one city"

Magneto sheilded himself and prepared for battle.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Octagon Enigma

As Enigma flew his ninety-second batch of wounded to the hospital, he began scanning thoughts for answers. The first thought he picked up was, "Heh, I bet Tony didn't see this one coming."

"Tony..." Enigma thought, "Wait, that's Iron Man! Is he in trouble?" Enigma frantically began scanning thoughts for Iron Man. Iron Man directly returned the scan, giving Enigma an order. "Enigma, I know you're reading my thoughts right now. I need you to go to Coyote Springs, and wait for further instructions."

Engima thought "Well, this could be fun!" Enigma sat the last two wounded down on the front steps and flew off in the direction of Coyote Springs. Enigma arrived at Coyote Springs very soon after he departed for his destination. He did as he was told, and awaited further instructions.

Avatar image for captian_america_cw
Captian America CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America was coming to Falcon was standing next to him with Dare Devil "Do we tell him mate ", "No Huston has nothing to do with this it will only hurt him more".

"Whattt happended PATRIOT" pushing him back to the bed Falcon "Come on steve clam down " "He was only a kid goddam it he looked up to me so many of them look up to me " He began hitting the bed in rage .

Dare devil called out "We going to have to sedate him again " His eyes slowly closed and darkness

Thunderbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Thunderbolts

Coyote Springs

=======

The bay door opened and out walked Radioactive Man. He looked at the new comer and wondered what he could do.

Welcome to the Thunderbolts, we have been waiting for you. Gambler is not here right now but if you come with me I'll show you around.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron slowed down his flight path, SHIELD was giving him live feed that the attack was over, and it maybe too late for anyone to help. Bertron looked around and saw a hospital. 'Perfect.' he thought.

People looked up in confusion as Bertron landed and walked inside.

"Names Bertron. I'm with Iron Mans team, here's my credentials. I need to be checked for a concusion or at least see if I busted an ear drum or something, because the world is a mess right now."

As he finished Bertron slid slowly into a chair and leaned his head back. He was tired, and dizzy still. He knew this was his own fault though. He went into a fight unprepared and was now paying for it.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Enigma looked at the green glowing man, and tried to read his thoughts, to see if this was a trap or not. "Czu vhezck..."

"Damn, he's thinking in Russian. Oh well, guess I'd better trust him." Enigma thought. "Hello, I am Enigma. I was sent here by Tony Stark." Enigma announced as he followed the large man.

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel looked at Magneot"We controled are blast Erik no one was hurt , what you did was a coward act you prtend you are a great leader but you are nothing of the sort " .

Sentry flew at Magneto bring a fist round Captian britan moved for him as well putting up his shield, The rest moved for Photon .

"you are nothing Magneto just a side note on human Pain "

Stark Towers

Tony looked over Gamblers shacking body "You ever do that again I will light you up like the forth of July that goes for all of you , Your mission is to deal with Reed richards Do you understand what Im saying or do i need to write it down Gambler. Now get up"

He looked gambler in the eye , waiting for him to stop shcaking

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Sorry kido you blew up the base then you releashed the virus next time think more before you do something."

Magneto created a blinding light all around knowing it wouldn't bother photon.

He quickly moved to the side dodging the hit. Riping metal from the earth he began threwing it at all the heros.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler grabbed the folder and started to walk out. A small grin came over his face, Tony had showed his hand and in time, he would pay.

Gambler caught a Shield transport back to Coyote Springs. He was still looking over the mission specs.

"I don't believe it, he wants us to KILL Reed?" he thought. As he continued to look he also noticed two two new members had been added to the team. One was Taskmaster and the other he had never heard of Octagon Enigma.

Gambler entered the main dinning hall, "Listen up!, we have a new mission. Where going to kill Mr. Fantastic"

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel was not going to explain the Shield Clear up crew that was dealing with the gas leak as they thought his mind was on the battle.

The Metal flew up and hit Sentry but had no effect , Captain Brittans shield Protect him easily and Ms Marvel was knocked back by the metal she was still a but blined for the light all she could hear was senty " I Have stood in a 10000 Eploding suns that was nothing , He brought up another punch this time at full speed no normal Human eye could see it and Magneto was a normal man,

Captain brittan regained his sight and went for Photon trying to use his mind attack to get in the monsters head.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"What?" Enigma exclaimed as the newly entered man stated the mission. "Why? Reed Richards is a brilliant scientist who has contributed to many different sections of human well-being, why would we kill him?" Enigma tried to read the new man's thoughts, but couldn't focus due to his panic about the mission.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon felt good from the light, plus if anything he could always high tail it into the galaxy if things didn't go well for him. But now...

"Oooooooooooooooh SH!!!!!!!!T" - Photon yelled out, his plates turned back to yellow and started becoming extremely hot. He didn't wait for another word, going straight for Sentry with a hay maker punch.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Sentry's Punch made contact with Magneto's sheild senting him about 15 feet flying before Magneto regained control.

"Not going to be that easy"

Magneto used his mind control in an attempted cause Ms Marvel and Captain Brittan attack each other. So Photon and Magneto could focus on Sentry.

Magneto created a large Magnetic blast sending it towards sentry.

Thunderbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Thunderbolts

Venom and Swordsmen where all for it. The chance to actually kill a member of the Fantastic Four was like a dream come true to them.

Radioactive man looked at Octagon Enigma, We have no choice, its an order from the top, Reed Richards has been deemed a supporter of Captain America's underground movement and we must put him down.

Songbird and Moonstone where all ready gathering supplies and loading the Shield jet.

If your in new guy, your in all the way

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Brittan Bloked the mind attack , Ms marvel flew at Cap and raised her fist it made contact with his shield realising what Magneot was doing he raised a block on her hmind prevent Mags from getting in.

Captain Marvel appeared in front of Mags he tryed to place his hand on Mags shield ,Sentry dodge the blast and Flew at mags at top speed if he hit him this time it would knock him into space "I was not planning on making it easy.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon recklessly charged at Sentry, his strength rising high with fury for knocking Magneto.

"Throw... ME... INTO.. THE SUN... I DARE YOU!!!" - Photon was screaming while throwing masterful punches at Sentry's face.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto let Photon worry about Sentry he was going to crush the Cap and Ms Marvel.

"Time to die"

Magneto created anti-gravity feilds around the two cap and Marvel. Then tryed to smash them into the ground.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#247  Edited By Darkchild

Post Deleted.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers