Civil War RPG

Avatar image for twilight_keyblader
Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He turned around slowly, keeping his hands down, hidden deep withing his huge sleeves. "What am I? A metahuman? What's a metahuman?" He has been in this world for a few years, but never heard anyone to refer to him that way. He felt a bit threatened by the gun, but it seemed like the man's intentions weren't too bad. The people around them started to freak out at the sight of the men with guns pointing at the savior of the day.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto thought for a moment he wanted o continue watching movies and drinking beer. But his fight his cause had always been protecting mutants from humans and this act brought life back into him.

"We shall do something indeed DC"

Magneto walked back to his chair but his cape on his shoulder. Brushed off the chip crumbs and walked into the bed room. He graped his helmet off the night stand and looked into a mirror. The face he saw no longer was full of sadness now a face of rage.

He placed the helmet on his head and walked back to DC.

"Let us go now to Cuba i have a few friends there owe me some favors."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Darkchild

Yes sire and im grateful that you wont harm me

Although i hope your freinds werent in the main city in Cuba because that was the first over seas place the Government hit when the Registration act started

And if so that means we can actually fight someone its been ages since i last fought someone of power.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto listen to DC words however his mind was thinking of a million things. he opened his door and walked outside feeling the air against his skin. It had been a very very long time sense he had gone outside.

"The people we are visiting should be fine they are hard to find if they don't want to be found"

Magneto floated in the air a few feet off the ground. It had been a long time sense he used his powers other then floating over a can of beer. It was good to know he still had it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Darkchild

Hmm well since i have no powers of flight u gonna let me absorb your powers or are you going to lug me around like a toddler in your little bubble

If so let me go get my dignity out of my pants because its all ill have left

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon jumped down into the lake, as the blast passed over head. Some policemen had heard it, and came running to the scene. "You are violating law, son." The unaware police officer said the GL. Octagon couldn't hold his breath any longer, and jumped out, and took off running. He ran out into a street wear two SHIELD guards were getting standing. "Stop right there!" they yelled after Octagon. He continued running until he turned into a dead end alley. "We've got you now, just surrender." one guard told him. Freak backed up against the wall, and looked them in the eyes. "My hands are tied, the billions shift from side to side. The wars go on with brain washed pride, for the love of God and our human rights. All these things are swept aside, by bloody hands you'll get denied, and all is washed away by your genocide. I don't need you Civil War." Freak teleported away from the scene onto a building. He saw Gambler fighting some SHIELD guards, and took off to help.
Post Edited:2007-05-19 13:42:01

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Muhahahahahaha"

It had been i long time sense Magneto laughed but that was funny. It felt good to laugh it had only been a few minutes but already he was feeling more himself then he had in a long time. Magneto used metal near by and created a large surfer board for Darkchild to use.

"This a better way to fly for ya"

Magneto cause the board to hover off the ground.

"Lets go now"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Gambler turned the key and cranked the throttle on his bike, SHIELD agents converged on the scene. They had blocked off half a city block in every direction.

You have two chances to escape Gambler, slim and none.

Gambler just gave a smile and piled out in a 180 and took of like a rocket down the street, hitting corners and dodging police barricades he was sure he would escape, then a single shot rang out and Gambler lost control as he slumped over. The bike hit a parked police car and sent a barely conscious Gambler flying through the air and crashing to the ground sliding about 50 feet before he finally came to a stop.

Looks like your superhero days are numbered said Director Hill.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon jumped down to Gambler's side. He threw up a shield. "Stay back you bastards!" Freak turned to Gambler. "C'mon buddy, you'll make it through this. C'mon!" Freak pulled out the bullet with energy. The SHIELD agents were banging on the shield. "I can't hold it a lot longer, get up, let's go!"

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Captain Hazard

octagon_freak says:

"Octagon jumped down to Gambler's side. He threw up a shield. "Stay back you bastards!" Freak turned to Gambler. "C'mon buddy, you'll make it through this. C'mon!" Freak pulled out the bullet with energy. The SHIELD agents were banging on the shield. "I can't hold it a lot longer, get up, let's go!""
Superfire dropped down in front of Octy. *"I don't want to fight you. Please just come with us and register or there is going to be trouble for you."* And with those words Superfire's eyes and hands started glowing red.
Avatar image for iron_man_civil_war
Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flying over the people waiting to register , Time to make an entrance I think.

Pushing his jets down forcing the dust up and towards the waiting Heros, he made the center of his chest glow yellow and had his hands out straight as he landed,He made his voice sound more commanding then it was and added a little bass.

"My Fellow heros I would like to thank you for making the right choice , I know this is hard But is something we must do, After you have registered , Would you please make your way to the confrence hall, Sadly I can not give you time to adjust we will be going into battle soon."

He looked at them some of them where so young and some of them where friends, A voice came over his Com link.

"Tony"

"Commander Hill"

"I need to know what your plan is also we have Gambler trapped , Do you still want to talk to him",

"Yes take him to stark towers as for my plan you can wait to the briefing. Over"

closing his link to commander Hill , He openend one to Bishop.

"Bishop How are you handling are friend , Sentry is on hand if you need him"

"im fine just now Bro I will contact bob if I need him Bishop out."

Pushing off the ground he took to flight and headed for the top of the Builiding where he would make his way down to The Confrence room.

Avatar image for captian_america_cw
Captian America CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and the team return to the revolt HQ,

The Hq was very high tech the Confrence room was to the right It had a table that could sit forty people , Up the stairs was a large monitor which should the world and had pin pointed any engagges of Meta and Cape Killer fights , The main entrance lead straight to the motor Bay where the shield van that had transported the Young Avengers sat.

They headed over to the Confrence Hall.

"You guys have any problems " Luke Cage sat nearest to the door, from his left round sat Cable, Flacon,Cloak & Dagger, Iron fist ,The Young Avengers, Goliath and Nighthawk

Cap walked to the top seat as Dare Devil ,Goliath and Hercules

found space.

"whats is are situation" Caps eyes Met cables

Cable stood and lifted his arm and pointed , A screen appeared in the middle of the room.

"After spiderman unmasking, We have had reports of cape killers hunting down masked Heros at the moment Gambler is locked in a fight with them , sadly there is to many off them for us to run in and help also bishop and a unit have a new comer trapped on a bridge they have not broke into battle yet but it is only a matter of time. The real reason I called is that I have hread of a plan to blow up a large chemical plant", Flicking a switch the picture changed

"3000 lifes will be lost and as far as I can tell Shield are to busy with huntting us down to do anything about it."

Falcon leand forward "it could be a trap Steve , also do we have the numbers to be doing this just now"

"3000 lifes Faclon that is more then a reason to be doing this, Luke and Iron I want you to go out and hit the streets ,see if we can get some others to help , If cable is right we will have to be ready, What type of time frame are we looking at "

"48 hours maybe less " Cable looked at cloak he seemed distant

"Young avengers get some rest you have been through alot , Cloak Take dagger and do some recon on the Chemical Plant, Cable keep on the air waves and keep us up to date, The rest of us prep what we can , Lets move."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott heard a huge commotion outside. "Never mind that drink!" He sounded like a normal teenager now, having abandoned his fake adult voice.

Scott burst through the door and looked around. SHIELD agents were everywhere. Scott had heard about these guys. They were like Army soldiers on Speed.

He saw them shoot a man driving away on a motor cycle. "What the-? Are you insane!?"

Scott ran to help the man, as he got closer he noticed it was Gambler. He quickly ducked into an alley and howled, transforming into Cryo-Wolf.

Cryo pushed aside the SHIELD Director and ran to Gambler. "Gambler, Gambler!?"

Cryo spun around and stood in front of Gambler, crouched and ready to strike like Dog guarding his master. Gambler wasn't his master, but he almost was like one. Cryo had joined his team, but only could do it at Night, when no one knew he was away from School.

Cryo let out a growl and snapped at any who tried to come near him and Gambler.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Hold your fire men!" Superfire looked an Cryo. One of his own teammates ready to fight him right now. Superfire walked up to him and looked down at Gambler. "Are you ok? We don't want it to come to this, but we will do what we have to for the job to get done. So please, just come and register."

Suddenly Superfire put his finger to a speaker in his ear. "I am sorry I have more imporant things to attend to right now. Please do as the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and Director here say. I don't want to have to come back out here to bring you in myself." And with that Superfire flew off to Stark Towers.
Post Edited:2007-05-19 18:29:18

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo watched as Superfire flew away. Gambler still hadn't woken up, and there were tons of Agents everywhere. "What to do, what to do......."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire landed at the top of the building at the Confrence Room. A couple others had already beaten him here including Iron Man. "So, how is this going down?"

Avatar image for young_avengers_cw
Young Avengers CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team followed Patriot out, none of them speaking. Cassie held her arms tightly around her stomach. It was all so real now. So real and so scary. She felt like she was living in a dream world, a nightmare, where nothing was quite happening as it was meant to. Weren't they meant to be good guys?

"Captain America's going to keep us out of this, I can tell," Patriot grumbled.

"What, are we adding telepathic to your list of oh so impressive super-powers now?" Speed snorted. He sauntered along, looking completely at ease, almost lazing as they all hurried.

Patriot's lip turned up in a growl but it was Billy who answered. "We're all on edge. Captain America just wants to protect us.

"Do you blame him?" Cassie added softly. "We're just kids." She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up into the gentle eyes of her team-mate Teddy.

"We've proven ourselves. He's seen it. He knows we can fight. Let's just see what happens," the Kree-Skrull hybrid offered.

"And get some rest," Patriot added, his dark eyes settling on each of them. "Go, sleep. I'm gonna go and talk to Captain America."

"Not a chance," Tommy sniffed in amusement. "I'm not tired and if ya can catch me, ya can make me stop." With that, he offered them a wave and sped off.

Again Patriot growled slightly as he stomped off from the group. "Go to bed," he called over his shoulder.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Walkingstone

She'd almost been at the front of the queue when Iron Man had descended and she watched with haunted eyes as he made his little speech. Battle, she thought bitterly. More death. More blood.

Meeting the eyes of the clerk who was taking names and powers, she took the form. It was white in hands that still felt tacky from all that time drenched in blood. "Thank you," she said flatly. It was simple enough to complete and when she handed it back they gave her a card. So this is me, just this piece of plastic. Offering the clerk a nod, she headed into the conference hall.

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader watched the man speak into the radio, some screens far away had a robotic suit standing in front of a huge crowd of registering heroes speaking. Keyblader kept his positing, neither giving up, nor going into a fight. "What is a metahuman?' He repeated his question more loudly this time, hoping to get an answer. He kept his head lowered, so only his chin and lips could be seen from the wide hoodie. He felt more hostile figures somewhere behind the tall man. He waited for a response.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Darkchild

DC jumped onto the board

Alright lets go to CUBA the land of the free.

HAHAHA sry couldnt keep a straight face

And DC and Magneto fly off to cuba

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon looked back and forth from Cryo to Gambler. He didn't know what to do. He breathed heavily now, still trying to keep his shield up. He tried to stand, but it was too much. The shield broke down, and the guards surged in. "BY BLOODY HANDS, YOU'LL GET DENIED! YOU'RE ALL JUST PART OF THE HYPNOTIZED!" Freak yelled angrily as he charged into the small crowd of agents and policemen. "Just leave us alone! We didn't do anything to you!" His screams came from the clash. A policemen or two went flying from the crowd. Then a third. Someone finally pulled out a gun. "No don't!" Someone yelled. A shot rang out in the streets, and the bystanders ran away. The crowd began to clear away. Freak lay in a small pool of blood, with an agent standing behind him with a smoking pistol. "He deserved it. I was only following orders." The bullet popped out of the back of Freak's cloak, and he twitched slightly on the ground. "You win...." he whispered.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Getting to cuba was the easy part finding the right people that be alittle more diffecult. It would be worth the search Magneto used cuba to store alot of his less then legal items. The two Magneto and DC land in cuba Magneto took a look around things had not changed very much since last time he was here.

"Alright DC do me a favor cause some noice would you something cause military and police to come. Then meet me at this bar in about 2 hours."

Magneto pointed to a bar with neon bar sign with the R burned out.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron heard a quick gathering call over his head set.

All Regestered heroes report to the conference, loction is as follows.....

He listened for a second as the voice droned on. Then he turned to leave, causing the gun happy, nervous cops to draw their guns.

"Easy killers." Bertron produced a small card that would serve as the id for all regestered heroes. The SHIELD guards recognized it instantly, the cops started to say something, but lost their nerve after the SHIELD ops started to walk away.

Bertron smiled to himself and started to fly off.

"Hey you two, eyes right here." Bertron stopped aand turned around pointing to his own eyes. "One or both of you may have just soiled yourselves. I recommend carrying extra pants from here on out, because you will probably have a lot more run ins with Metahumans in you career path."

After he had made his point Bertron turned and pressed on towards the conference.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Ghostshell

By the time Gambler awoke he was in route to a temporary holding facility. He had tubes and IVs hooked up to him and his face was completely wrapped in bandages. Gambler new he was in rough shape and that there was nothing he could about it, he had been captured and would be sentenced as a terrorist for not registering under the new law.

He could hear the driver and his passenger laughing, This place is like Sunday school compared to what they'll get when Reed finishes his little project

"Reed?" He thought to himself.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon was sitting next to him, with his shoulder bandaged up. "This sucks, don't it? We don't even get a window to see out of." Octagon tried to lighten the mood. He looked down at Gambler. "How ya doing buddy? We made it out alive, at least we can say that." Octy looked up, and read the little gauges and screens, pretending to know what they meant. "We'll be alright, just hand in there."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler could feel the van start to descend. He looked out of the corner of his eye and noticed a Shield agent holding a PDA. On it were a bunch of numbers and protocol procedures and at the bottom there was a sentence that made Gambler's hair stand on end.

ARRIVING AT STARK TOWERS

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf didn't speak a word. He had gotten captured by the Shield Agents along with Gambler and Octagon. They pu him in silver handcuffs. Oh, how his wrists stung.

Cryo looked up at the two heroes. "I hope this doesn't go on my permanent record."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Octagon Freak

"I think there's a lot more at stake than our permanent reckords here." Octy sighed loudly. "I just hope we get where we're going soon, I think this driver got his licsence out of a Cracker Jack box." Octagon sat back in his chair, and rubbed his shoulder. "Damn SHIELD agents." he mumbled.

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man Walked into the confrence hall it was full of new faces and old ones, The room was full , He could barley think over the noise , Standing on the stage was Spider man in his new Red and gold outfit, Reed was talking to Pym and Ms marvel was looking at the crowd.

Standing in the middle the crowd went silent.

"Well you all know me as Iron Man just so we are all on the same playing field" He lifted his hand and removed his helemt "My name Is Tony Stark" A gasp came from round the room. "Now that I have dropped that bomb shell , We have away to stop this war now I have set up a trap for Captain America team We will be going into the Chemical plant descriped in your briefing notes that you all have a copy of, We will be staying in stealth mode until they arive I MUST STRESS WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT , We are giving them one more chance to hand themselfs in , You are mainly there to show face"

He gave them time to let them think about what was happening.

spiderman stepped forward his gloden spider on his chest flashed in the light, He began to speak.

"You have all been given numbers on your way in , Those number are your teams 1-10 are with me you lucky guys, 11-20 are with Hank Pym 21-22 you are with Reed and the rest are with Ms Marvel you are the lucky ones, A team of Shields cape killers are on stand by they will not engae they are mainly there to make sure this does not spill out onto the streets if it goes bad".

He stopped and looked at Tony, Tony moved back to the centre "You must listen to your team leaders and follow there every command , I know this is nott muh of a welcome but the sooner this is over the sooner we can go back to being heros."

Tony put his helemet back on and moved towards the door Reed walked to the centre " if you would all please move to your team leaders and follow them to your transports thankyou, Feel free to ask any question when you get to your team leaders".

As he walked out he could here the talking , Maybe it was to much like the millatry but it was right , He began making his way to his office he had one more thing to do before he set off.

Stark Towers

Iron Man walks out into the office to find Gambler sitting in a chair , his feet and arms in chains he looked abit worse for ware but all in all he was okay.

"Hello Jean-Luc Le Beau intresting life you have had"

He throws a folder down in front of Gambler,He did not wait for an answer, Walking over to the window he looked out.

"I want to make you an offer and I will only offer this once , I have a team that needs aleader of your skills in return I will let you go free, If you accept you may pick some other members and add them to who i have already given you"

He knew the answer already and walked back to the exit "your first target Is a man named Photon his address is on the table ".

As the door shut Iron Man simple said "Welcome to the Thunderbolts".

The lift moved up towards the roof , I do not like dealing with men like that but at times like this I must, The lift came to a stop he walked out a bresse of wind caught the roof He pushed off heading toward the chemical plant and to Captain America's last chance. "once more into the breach my dear friends"

Bishop Cw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bishop Cw

"look kid we have a little info on you and your not registered , Which is now against the law , Now you have powers right then you need to come with us and register ".

Bishop slowly lowered his gun and looked in the kids Eyes "I dont want trouble so what do you sa." opening his link with the cape killers who where still in stealth mode "be ready I am not sure of this one".

Moving forward Bishop put out his hand "Come on kid lets do this the easy way".

Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keyblader saw that the man was not so hostile and wasn't a bad guy at all. "I am not a metahuman, I'm just from another world. Why must I register if i'm not a metahuman?" - Keyblader looked at the man's hand and took a jump away, high up onto the side of the bridge, all the way at the top. He stood there, looking down. People gave off "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" after seeing him leap such a distance. The wind was much stronger at the top and it rustled his coat, making him look like a ghost in the wind.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GL Bertron

Post Deleted.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron looked at the card with his number. 10. well that made things simple he thought to himself.

"Hey, Stretch Arm Strong, you guys gonna be alright? You look like your head is about to burst."

Bertron called to Reed as he surveyed his team.

Suddenly he realized he wasn't doing what he was suppose to do. He had been given orders to follow his leader, not heckle the other.

"Sorry about that Mr. Richards, I'll see you after this is over."

Bertron turned and flew off after the team that was assembling near a door with someone calling for any member with the numbers 1- 10.

"That would be me!" Bertron shouted as he pushed forward. "I'm lucky number ten. Or is ten is bad luck? I don't remeber. What do you want me to do?"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Walkingstone

Eight. The number on the card. Walkingstone rose to her feet and stalked to the group assembling by the door. She spoke to no one, she made eye-contact with no one and she stood in silence waiting to be told what to do. It was almost as if she was waiting to feel the demon rise in her even though she knew the demon was gone.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Before Gambler could even process what had just happened, the door slid open and a buatiful long legged blonde walked in.

If you follow me sir I'll take you to your new team

Gambler got up and checked her out from head to toe.

"After you legs."

The young women grin'd and then started towards the elevator. Once inside the doors closed and with in seconds they where in the sub-levels of Stark Towers. Handing Gambler a folder and some tech from Stark interprisis she turned and asked if there was anything else she could do.

"There where to men brought in with me, I want them both on the team."

Its already being taken care of

Looking in the folder he saw there first mission.

"Thunderbolts? What kind of gay ass name is that?" he thought.

The team came out from the other side of the complex and stood agaisnt the wall.

Radioactive Man

Venom

Songbird

Moonstone

Bullseye

Swordsmen

Cryo Wolf

Octagon Freak

Green Goblin

Looking at Cryo and Octagon he said,

"I dont like it either fellas, but we got no choice. LETS GEAR UP AND HEAD OUT!"<a

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron began to follow the crowd through the door when he bumped into somebody.

"WalkingStone. What are you doing here?" Bertron looked at the tall woman and cocked one eyebrow.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire looked at his card number laying face-down on the table in front of him. Using his X-Ray vision he saw his number on the other side. Three...Guess I am with Iron Man then. He thought to himself. He stood up and put his card in his pocket and started walking out the door when he saw Betron and Walkingstone. "Hey guys, whats up? Which team are you on?" He asked.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GL Bertron

"If you're here then we are on the sam team." Bertron noteed out loud, more for hiself. "So we are with metal breeches. Sounds like fun."

Avatar image for captian_america_cw
Captian America CW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable shouts over the radio , "It's happening now move move" cap's team starts running round ready to go to the chemical plant,

"okay troops this is it Wiccan and cloack you ready " Wiccan began his chant and cloak geared up for the transport.

They arrive surrounded by fire and destruction

Cable listens to his raido" Cap there is somrthing wrong here , Im getting nothing on my Info-Net no panic signals or,"

Luke Cage spins round "Cable whats happening man"

"get the hell out of here boys it's a trap"

All of a sudden darts fly out of now where hitting Claock and Wiccan

Cap's hold his shiled waiting for the rest of the attack but nothing Happens.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron stood waiting for his orders. He looked at the other two.

"You guys gonna be alright?" Bertron went into soldier mode, always worry about others first, then if you survive worry wbout yourself.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Walkingstone

"I'm here to do my bit," Beth told Bertron. She didn't tell him that she was there to make amends for all she'd done, to show the world that not all metas were dangerous.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon looked at the others in the room. "I don't like it down here. I don't know these people, and I don't trust them. This isn't a good idea. At least there are some hot babes on this team." Octagon said with Cryo and Gambler. "Fine, so I guess there's no getting out of this. Where to first? Well, assuming there is a place we're going to."

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon laid back in his chair, a couple of empty bags of Cheetos were on the floor all around the room. He had a huge pizza box on top of him and a huge bottle of Dr. Pepper on the small stand by the chair.

"We have received reports that for the heroes who oppose the Registration, Tony Stark had put together a team known right now as "The Thunderbolts" to bring down all super powered individuals to justice. They have already successfully captured a few minor heroes." - the news lady was ranting. Photon took a huge slice, heating it up with his hand, put a couple of Cheetos on top of it, then took a big bite.

"Haha. Losers. Sucks to be those dumba$$e$, can't hide themselves properly." - although Photon reminisced the golden days when he was an evil son-of-a-b!tch, being free and not using his powers right now felt much better than blasting folks left and right while being chased by a group of ex-villains.

"They ain't never going to find me here."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Captain Hazard

Superfire smiled at Betron and said, "Dude, I was born ready."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GL Bertron

"Will you be alright out there, Stone." Bertron hadn't seen the human in a long while and she looked like she was being drug through a busted up highway behind a motorcycle. "You could probably get a backup postition if you wanted. I know as a scout you would be very useful and safe."

Bertron was concerned for his friend, he felt like he may have been where she was once.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Walkingstone

The merest ghost of a smile brushed her lips and she shook her head. "Thanks, Bertron, but I'll be fine. I'm stronger than I look and much stronger than you remember me to be."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By GL Bertron

"That's a relief." Bertron grinned and drew his sword. "Lat time I saw you, you were possessed. How did that go by the way?"

Bertron peered forward waiting for orders to be issued. He didn't want anyone to get hurt, but if anyone was going to get hurt, it wasn't going to be his friends.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Walkingstone

"Badly," Beth smirked as she slid out her guns and made checks on them one by one. "Let's just say there's a large pile of goo somewhere with Oriax's name on it." For the slightest second, her eyes glowed all the colours of the rainbow but they quickly returned to normal.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron didn't see her face, but the sound of the metal clicking behind him let him know she was combat ready.

"You're not taking her mistakes on your shoulders are you?"

Iron_Man Civil War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Of course it was a trapHow else where we going to get you all in one place"

Tony moved forward opening a link to his team "Breton If this kicks of go after Vison and Hulkling , Superfire you deal with Cage, Green Eyes you get Hawk Eye and cassie the rest will deal with the other Leathly force is not an option understoodt"He then closed the link.

Hulkling was over the body of Wiccan "What the hell did you do to him he out cold Cap"

Spiderman and his team appeared behind them "Just a little tranquilizer to make sure no one gets teleported away, Kiddo, Skybrid one you got these guys in your sights."

four shield helecopters hovered round the sky "Ready when you are Spiderman Just give the word"

Shield Helicarrier

"Maria Hill to all airborne agants you are only there in a support capacity . Hold your fire and await Iron mans Orders".

Caps steps forward eyeing up Iron man the two leaders face to face , Everyone frose the amosphere was Thick,

"Your paymasters have gone sfot Tony"

"we did'nt come to arrest you Cap , I talked shield into offering you one final amesty"

"thanks but I would rather take my chance"

Iron man lifted his mask "Steve You have knowen me half my adult life, You know I would not do this unless I belived in it with all my heart, We dont want to fight you just give me the chance to tell you are plans " >

Iron Man raised his hand , Cap looked at it then at the men that had him surrounded and at the Helecopters .

"you have five minminutes" He took tonys hand.

"thats all I need"

Spiderman Jamp in the Air "ALL RIGHT way to go wing-tips ! Did'nt I say this would work out fine"

Iron Man took his hand away , something was on it "What the hell"

Goliath exploded out the ground behind Cao as cap swang his shield into Iron Mans face.

"It's an electon-scrambler developed by Nick Fury just in case you went to the other side".

Spiderman Screamed over the Link Coms "GO GO GO Someone get Tony out of there"