CIVIL WAR-OOC

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

Hello, this is my first RPG, but I hope that this will be a good one. If any rules are being broken, please inform me.

The lines were drawn, and the world held its breath...

No Caption Provided

...as its Metahumans fought one another in a war, ravaging the planet. Opposing views had split them apart.

It all started after the 10 year long war over Earth against the invasion...led by the Titan, Lord Tritus.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The powerful beings of the world, MVP's, The Justice League, villains, heroes, and everything in between, put aside all hostilities to combat this new crisis. The war raged on, and eventually, the invasion was thwarted. However, there was great sacrifice. There was no law, no order, only chaos.

After the smoke cleared, and fires had ended, there was only ash. With the world in ruins, there was only one question that remained. One, fateful question, that would change everything. The course of history, fate,the future of Earth as a whole, changed when this one, simple, nigh impossible to answer question was asked.

"What now?"

Silence fell upon reality when the question was asked. The heroes, villains, and various others pondered these ides, trying to come up with an answer.

Setting

This takes place in an alternate Comic Vine universe, which is what will allow you to use your OC's, but you can make them in or out of character. You can make an OC specifically for this, or use a previous one from the main Comic Vine Universe.

This will also allow us to use all locations, and what not, without disturbing other people's locations (I think).

Factions

The Syndicate Elite

No Caption Provided

This faction wishes for a new order. Stronger, tougher than the last. One lead by the Metahumans, to insure a safe, strict, secure fate for the world. They wish to prevent another crisis like with the war with the aliens.

HQ: New York

Others: Eastern half of the world

Personality: Tough, rigid, not absolutely cold hearted but still somewhat ruthless, willing to sacrifice a lot for the cause

Legion of Rebirth

No Caption Provided

This faction wishes for the rebirth of how Earth once was. Perhaps not exactly, as they wish for freedom for the world, for peace. They wish to prevent another war. They want everyone to have a chance, freewill, meta or not. This faction is supported by what little is left from the previous world order.

HQ: Los Angeles

Others: Western Half of the world

Personality: Leave no man behind, courage, light hearted, willing to make some sacrifices

Civil War

Eventually (Insert OC) decided he/she knew what was best, and began rallying heroes to his/her cause, claiming that they, the Metahumans, should rule this world with authority, to insure that nothing of this magnitude ever happens again, and that he/she would lead this new order. Let Power Reign.

But not everyone agreed with this new opposition. There were many who believed that the world should be allowed freedom, to govern themselves, to bring the world to its former glory. These people found people with similar intents, rounding up the people left to restore balance to the world. Let Freedom Ring.

Tensions were high between these two factions. They were on the brink of war. It was just a question of who would draw first blood. Neither attacked the other, and for some time, it seemed peace MIGHT be a solution.

That was until something strange happened. An explosion destroyed the HQ belonging to the new order, The Syndicate Elite. (Could use help with faction names).

While the explosion had unknown origins, it was enough, for that was all it took to bring the world into another war, this time against itself.

The lines were drawn, and the world held its breath, as its heroes waged war, but not against the true enemy, but with each other!

Military

In the wake of this conflict, and since the last one, the world's weapons have become for more advanced.

The Soldier

No Caption Provided

The soldier of today is a heavily armored tank, built to stand up to the modern meta human. Usually in squads, (or in the case of a battle, an army), they are there to get in, and take care of business. The equipment above is standard for normal soldier.

The Juggernaut

No Caption Provided

The armored units of the military, these guys/gals are equipped with shoulder mounted mini-guns, capable of punching through several strips of steel. They also carry with them arm cannons, launching explosive rounds capable of blowing up an armored vehicle. But this is still not enough. Their armor can handle automatic fire, and is resistant to concussion blasts to an extent. However, they cannot handle .50 caliber rounds. They go down instantly, but it should only take a few bullets to put it down

The Titan

No Caption Provided

These beasts are what they bring when they mean business. These are heavily armored, taking multiple tank rounds before going down. While not invincible, they are very resistant. It would take someone with either extremely high powered laser grade weaponry, extremely tough slicing tools, or inhuman strength to break open the hatch.

The Supers

Well, you can create your own to face, however, there are 5 different levels. Obviously 1 for weak (someone with barely above peak, or just at peak human) and 10 for strong (someone at the 100 ton+ category. Same thing applies to other stats, like super speed, and so forth) . You can go above if you are extremely powerful

Locations

Detroit

No Caption Provided

Broken down and all but destroyed by the conflict, it is not deserted, but it is no good place to be. The low life here are living off of anything they can find in garbage's, on the ground, just about anywhere. This place is under the rule of TSE (The Syndicate Elite), as they plan to make this city strong again, for even before the war, this place had failed, as the humans had simply let it rot.

There are mutated creatures in the wastelands. Mostly coming out at night, they live on the outskirts, just outside the city, where some of the more uninhabitable parts of the city are left. . These beasts were created as a side affect of the war against the invasion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have decided to put some more detail about the city of Detroit, because this is kind of a template for the rest of the world that this takes place in. I mean, I think I should put some detail.

Most of the other cities are similar to how they are now, just with a more edgy, depressed look to it. This is kind of a template to this world.

OOC:

• Minor destruction of buildings and property is allowed, But destruction of major buildings/historical landmarks/points of interests, I would advise you to PM me. This is going to be a story eventually (I hope).
  • Joining in is easy. Just ask which faction you wish to join.
  • This RPG will consist of Arcs, and I will inform you of when there is a big change.
  • This story will start with my character, Woods, being sucked into this universe. He will have no idea what is going on.
  • All OC are invited to participate.....almost any tier, unless you are like Galactus level and etc.
  • You can choose whether or not to sell the soldiers, but if you are facing a Titan, or a somewhat powerful meta, please Sell them.

tags...

@ziah_darksong, @premiumrook, @hellbender_, and I'm sorry, I can't find you name, but your character was called Dean, I used your images of OC's to make the first photo, so it would be cool. I was wondering if you could perhaps participate in this RPG, as I believe you are talented writers, and could really make this RPG fantastic. I could also use some advice from you guys.

So have fun everyone. Also, this will be prone to editing.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hunterzillas
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@hunterzillas: Sometimes it's doesn't work in the op and I have busy with other rps personally.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*strokes chin* Would be interesting to see Ziah back in action again. And the 2199 RP seems to be going nowhere. I'll think about it.

Hellbender_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: Dean will probably not be on CV for a long time, if he returns at all.

Thee_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

Who must be destroyed?
Who must be destroyed?

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks interesting.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong:

Thank you for replying.

Also, probably anyone who gets in Ziah_Darksong's way.

I was actually hoping that, if you indeed show interest in joining this RPG, that Ziah could be the leader of The Syndicate Elite. I'm not sure if that would be her character type, although from what little I've seen, it might be. Then again, I've seen very little.

LilMaxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong:

Thank you for replying.

Also, probably anyone who gets in Ziah_Darksong's way.

I was actually hoping that, if you indeed show interest in joining this RPG, that Ziah could be the leader of The Syndicate Elite. I'm not sure if that would be her character type, although from what little I've seen, it might be. Then again, I've seen very little.

She definitely may be in that position. But she's very proud and very controlling, so it's hard to tell what kind of people would serve under her.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilmaxie:

I'm glad this RPG is getting noticed. Thanks for the comment.

LilMaxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilmaxie:

Ah, I was wondering how you knew that much about her personality.

LilMaxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: Haha, yep, I'm an alt.

Joygirl, Ziah, Vel'aaru, Mania, Maxie, Anathema, and Cassian are all me.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hunterzillas

@lilmaxie:

Ah, cool. I just have Woods.

So, are you interested in joining?

LilMaxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: Question, I'm wondering.......should I ask around for people to join, or should I probably wait to respond, cause I think people don't like self promotion, like a youtube commenter saying, "Come look at my channel, subscribe," on someone else's video?

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@hunterzillas: If you'd like, I suppose. Surprised the event hasn't gotten more attention.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like it would be fun to join.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man

@dark_vengeance_

I know that self promotion is not always the best, but I was looking at your character types, and I think they would fit well in this world. Would you like to join?

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: It's alright. This is actually very interesting. I think I'll join.

With some weapon modifications of course :)

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hunterzillas
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: I think I'll change my character actually. Completely new one. I'll make an account for him if I get the chance.

I'd like to be a head scientist, or something along the lines of that. The character would be a sophisticated AI controlling a programmable matter body made from the mind of a scientist.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

I am wondering, which side will he be on?

Probably rebirth. He agrees with some of the syndicate's ideals but ultimately, he wants all of humanity to be free. He would be on the scale, a 10 or more. But he isn't gonna exactly shatter planets with his blows.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers