Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Troy_Walker
No Caption Provided

Gothic City Hospital

Lying down in his hospital bed, it was easy for Troy's thoughts to drift uncontrollably from the several determining moments of his life. From his father's incarceration, to his mother's death, it seemed life was taking a steep turn down for the worst. Will it ever get better? He thought as he signed the release forms from hospital. This Noah is promising to help me, but how? He took the elevator down to the ground floor, and bought himself a can of Pepsi from the nearby vending machine. It was medicine to his parched throat.

Turning to leave the hospital, a security guard walked up to him. "Sir, I do not advise you leave" his grip was strong on Troy's sleeve. "I've already signed the release forms, I don't see the problem" Troy was confused, but the guard repeated "it's safer for you inside sir" he watched as several injured men and women were let in on gurneys, the hospital was unusually crowded. "Wait, what's going on?" Troy asked, and the guard silently pointed to the nearby TV, projecting a video of a strange man, speaking to the public. A message of war.

"Oh, shit" he heard an explosion from outside, as several people hit the floor out of fear, covering their own heads, the explosion seemed so close. "Let me out, you can't hold me here against my will" Troy was more adamant now, as the guards grip loosened. Running out into Gothic City, Troy was in no way prepared for the sight he was about to see.

War. War everywhere, a struggle of mutants versus humans. Amaranth's allies have arrived, his supporters had attacked Gothic City by storm, materialising out of nowhere, and the city was in no way prepared. No doubt the authorities were out there, trying to keep control of the city. No doubt some of the boys in tights were also fighting. This was Gothic City's darkest hour. Rebirth.

No matter what happened, no matter the outcome, Gothic City won't be the same. People were dying. The mutants were indiscriminate, seemingly fighting anything that is human. They need to evacuate this city, why the hell haven't they started? He wondered. Word must've reached the president by now, is Gothic City not worth saving? He watched all the people run by in fear for their lives.

My father, he's in prison. He'll die. For a moment, Troy's anger clouded his judgement. Maybe he deserves to die, he's a criminal, and responsible for all the misfortunes that've happened in my life since his incarceration. But then, shocked at what he was saying, he shook his head. No, he's my father, and the only family I have left. I'm not losing another parent. He began sprinting towards the Gothic City prison, he needed to ensure his fathers safety, even if it meant running into danger head on.

Gothic City is worth saving. It won't fall to some mutant empire. There are families, parents, children that live here, how can any man attempt to take that away? Destroy these people’s lives to further his own interests, claiming to operate under the interests of mutant kind. I won't let him take the last two things that matters in my life... my father, and my city.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is good stuff :-)

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thee_Champion

Translate this writing into posts in the RPG and it'll be all good ;) LOL good read nino.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Antonia

Translate this writing into posts in the RPG and it'll be all good ;) LOL good read nino.

Just what I was thinking.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Awesome, I kind of want to help him now.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Troy_Walker

This is good stuff :-)

@antonia said:

@thee_champion said:

Just what I was thinking.

I'll try :p

Awesome, I kind of want to help him now.

Want to help bust my criminal father out of prison? That's so un-dark-vengeance... except for the fact that Malcolm press knows what it feels like to lose both parents, and doesn't want to see it happen to someone else :\

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@troy_walker:

I could make an exception, why is he in prison again?

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scratch that, I just remembered.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

Maybe...if Troy reaches out to him on a personal level, not break out but get him released.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Troy_Walker
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@troy_walker:

He's a billionaire, mayor, and vigilante. He can pull a few strings but under his conditions...

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Troy_Walker

@dark_vengeance_: Ok, so how do I find Dark Vengeance in the middle of all this chaos? :\

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

Don't worry, I'll find you. Drop a post in the thread and I'll get back to you as soon as you post.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers