Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@satine said:

@mr__mercury said:

@dwronin said:

@mr__mercury: You would pop up while people are pole dancing and stripping! :P

Hey. It was an active thread. Sue me.

A sexually active thread. Bow chick wow wow.

Lmmfao. I remember I was that guy bow chika wow wowwing in threads.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

Ophelia's smile widened a little bit, enjoying being called sweetie rather than the awful nicknames Ronin gives her. "I've been good, thanks for asking." She said in response to Satine's first question before moving on to the second. "If you are looking for Ronin, you might want to check the training area. That's where I left him not too long ago. You know where it is?"

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: I still remember the first time we interacted. It was in the Prime COD HQ and you threw a wrench at my head....ahhh good times!

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By _Ophelia_
Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: "Good." Her red lips widened. "Hmmm..." The woman's smile turned into an embarrassed grimace as her blue eyes darted around. "I guess I don't know where that is. Can you show me?"

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I lol.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: @_ophelia_: (wrong ;P)

Ronin sat in the operations room, in front of the giant monitor. He had just spoken to the mysterious woman. Stretched across the screen was Linktech's file of the Brahma Bull, in the corner was a minimize page of his youtube broadcast. Instead of sleeping, Ronin decided to read up on him and the situation. One thing that kept nagging at him was he couldn't find any information on his new 'friend'. "Maybe if I got a name out of her.." He spoke to himself, sighing.

He thought about going to the President. He was curious on what Pierce's next step would be against the Mutant extremist and if she had any more information on him. She had praised the team for saving Gothic, too bad she didn't help herself. Was it because of her rumored dislike for mutants? And if so did it mean she'd take a more active approach against Brahma? He sighed again, he knew it was going to be a shitstorm. Ronin leaned back on the chair, rubbing his tired eyes.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By _Ophelia_

@satine:

The young hero chuckled at the look on her teammate's face, knowing full well the building was pretty confusing. "Sure I can, and you don't have to feel embarrassed about it." She says, gesturing for Satine to follow her before she started leading the way through the halls of the base. Ophelia felt good to be a service in a way that didn't involve beating the sense into criminals.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: "Great. Thanks, Ophelia. You're a sweetheart." She followed after the feral girl. "You don't seem like the type who would enjoy fighting on the streets of Gothic. One of those things you felt compelled because of your powers? Or do you have some darker history that drives you?" Satine thought maybe she could unravel clues about her powerset to know what she was up against.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

Ophelia stopped for a moment when the questioned about her past, thinking on what exactly to say. Continuing her stroll with a bit of a sigh, she turned to Satine before speaking up. "I think all of us have some kind of dark history, but my reasons for helping out in Gothic specifically was mostly because a crisis that happened some time back; big anti-mutant riots throughout the city. I wanted to help, and the Children of the Damned had already invited me beforehand... sort of a rushed decision, I know, but we managed to stop the 'Mutant Purge' together and save the city in turn."

The Fox Girl releases another sigh as she recalls the past to her new teammate, shaking her feelings off and smiling again. "After that I really couldn't help but stay. Gothic gave me a purpose, maybe not a really glamorous one but it was a purpose nonetheless. More important than whatever I was doing back in London, anyhow."

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Her natural loathing of mutants was well-hidden by a cool smile and an accepting nod in acknowledgement. "Interesting. Purpose is a good thing. I've never had it myself. Anything to make buck, really. This is... quite different for me... being the hero, I mean." Satine shrugged her bare shoulders as she wondered where the rest of the team had sequestered themselves or if they were out having a nightlife.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: @dwronin: (Ophelia is bonding too much with the villainess >.> lol)

"I can understand the feeling, I doubt most of our members started as 'heroes' by any means. We all got the hang of it eventually, and I'm sure you will too." The young hero slows down a bit, giving Satine a reassuring pat on the shoulder before continuing on.

As they were just a few halls away from the training area, Ophelia stopped and turned to a metal door; a sign saying 'operations room' mounted right beside it. The girl's nose twitched a little bit as she sniffed the air, smelling Ozzy's scent. The beastling gave a calm series of knocks on the door, just before opening it; knowing for sure that her leader was inside doing leader stuff. "Ronin? Satine here wanted to talk to you." She said, turning to the woman behind her and stepping out of the way.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: @dwronin: As the door was opened, Satine looked around with interest, her brows raised slightly on her alabaster complexion. She turned her head toward Ophelia. "Thanks for your help, sweetie. And for the reassuring words." She gave the girl a wink.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By DwRonin

@satine: @_ophelia_: (Hey maybe you can turn her good ;P)

He rubbed his eyes, feeling rather tired. Ronin spun around on the swivel chair, giving a weak smile. "Hey, everything alright?" It was strange seeing Ophelia and Satine together, they were yin and yang in appearance and personality.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Satine placed a hand on her hip, her head tilting to one side. "Could ask you the same thing. You look like sh*t." She sauntered over to him with a grin. "And that's not easy to do, handsome." She placed her hands over his shoulders to rub them, stooping her head towards his ear to whisper. "Maybe you should get some rest, hm?"

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: @satine: (Ophelia's cuteness can only go so far, it's not beating mind-controlling bacteria :P)

"I'm sure everything is fine, but you should ask her." The Fox Girl says to Ronin and turns to Satine, smiling and giving a nod at the wink. "It was no problem at all. Guess I'll see you later." With that Ophelia's business here seemed to be done, so she started her walk back down the hall... she really needed some sleep.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By _Ophelia_

Speaking of which I think I need some sleep right now too >_>

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

Ronin grinned, "Something tells me I wouldn't be getting much sleep if I went with you." He whispered back. Looking over at the computer screen, how could he sleep? Especially after the dreams he'd been having. "I've got too much work to do." the face of Brahma Bull menacingly looked down on the couple.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Satine's eyes looked up to the illuminated screen. "Who's the big guy?" She wandered forward a few steps to sit in Ronin's lap for 'storytime.'

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By DwRonin

@satine:

He relaxed, wrapping his arms around her waist. "His name is Brahma Bull, he's a mutant extremist. He's a big scary genius, that wants to watch the world burn. He's resurfaced and promises to make a big splash, which includes killing the president. He has ton's of well trained followers that will die for him," Ronin paused, looking up at the man. "he'll be the most dangerous man I've ever face."

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Satine looked up with a sinister smile at the giant. "Hm..." Getting rid of a mutant extremist was never a bad thing, especially if it meant ending his followers too. Fewer mutants left a more vulnerable planet. She turned back to Ronin, tracing a black painted nail over his jawline. "Well, sweetie, good thing you won't have to face him alone."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

He looked into her eyes. A glimpse of cruel intent was present, but he shrugged it off on account of her minx-like attitude. Ronin thought of each one of his teammates and if he was really comfortable with putting them against this. He honestly wasn't sure. "Yeah, well be just fine."

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: "Good." She turned her attention toward him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So, you're trying to think of a plan to stop this guy... but you really look tired.Did you sleep? Or were you having nightmare? You talk in your sleep, you know."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

"Man, you're noisy!" Ronin joked, pinching her nose with his fingers. "I tried, but I had things to do. Ha! Do I? What'd I say." He didn't want to talk about his dreams, especially considering he couldn't exactly remember them.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: "Ohhhhh... now I'm noisy? That's not what you were telling me before..." She leaned in with a smirk before pausing to think. "Hm... you know I don't really remember." That was a lie. It was stored in the bacterial hive-mind should it be useful for later. "Just saying, you do. I've heard..." She traced a finger over his shoulder. "That talking in your sleep can be exacerbated by exhaustion. So, maybe I should just get you into bed." Satine chuckled.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine:

"Fine...fine." Ronin grinned, grabbing her by the ribs and tickling her before picking her up over his shoulder and slapping her behind. "Just an hour or two." He carried her down the hall to his room.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: "Oh, my god!" She laughed uncontrollably. "STOP!" She smacked him on the chest. The woman was slung over his shoulder with a surprised yip and a gasp following the swift spank. "You'll sleep for however long I say, naughty boy. Put me down!" She squirmed in his grasp.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: "Neeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrr!!!" He mockingly yelled kicking his door open and throwing her on the bed. Ronin jumped after her, tickling her again and giving her a kiss.

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Satin was tossed down onto the bed by strong arms. She hissed as he continued to tickle her, trying to shield herself with her hands. "YESSSS. STO... HAHA... STOP! Haha..." Her laughter was stifled by a kiss.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satine: (Well I think that'll do for tonight ;P)

Satine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Nymphixia

@dwronin: @_ophelia_: [ Wait where are we? Did the other stuff happen at the same time? i'm lost now! ]

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin said:

@_ophelia_: @nymphixia:

He caught the medkit, unsure if Ophelia was annoyed with him. Was he embarrassing her? Ronin looked over at Nymph, shrugging. "You're a healer? AHHHthank you." He winced in pain, but brushed it off when he noticed the girl's smile, she was just trying to help. He looked at the burn, that was going to be a wonderful scar. "Heh, now I'll always have something to remember you by. I think I'll handle the rest though." He took out an antiseptic ointment, rubbing it on the slashes, then pulled out a needle and and stitching thread. "So what do you girls have planned tonight?"

The other stuff after happened at a different time, we are here (:

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: @_ophelia_:

At the comment about her being a "healer," Nymphixia released a throaty and uncontrolled peal of laughter that could only be described as either "maniacal" or, perhaps, "evil."

"Something like that," she said with a playful smirk when she finished her sinister giggling, folding her arms and draining her beer before setting it, empty, back on the kitchen counter. At Ronin's second question, she just shrugged and glanced at Ophelia. "I assume if I say something like 'make out' she'll get all grumpy, so I suppose it's up to Ophelia."

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Maybe. I'm still struggling with how evil I want to make Nyx, she's been very mercurial so far. As we saw most recently, with Victor, she feels bad about using him but made the conscious decision to do so anyway. She's like at that "if I'm evil then I should act evil" kind of stage and depending on her interactions, she could get more or less evil.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_mania: Well I'm sure I'm just being biased but I wouldn't mind having you as a ticking time bomb here, we already have one or two on the team! lol hopefully Ophelia's friendship will effect her in a positive way.

Who is Victor? I don't think I saw this interaction

Sarah_Mania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: It's mostly up to Ophelia whether Nyx ends up good or evil. :P @naamah as well.

Victor is @greywolf, Nyx's watchdog-slash-casual-lover. They interacted in Anonymous a bit but it was staggered, not read by a lot of people.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: It's mostly up to Ophelia whether Nyx ends up good or evil. :P @naamah as well.

Victor is @greywolf, Nyx's watchdog-slash-casual-lover. They interacted in Anonymous a bit but it was staggered, not read by a lot of people.

You heard it @_ophelia_, you got some work to do!

hmm sounds cool, I'll try to creep it (:

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By _Ophelia_
Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Except ownage. LOL!!