Chicago (CVnU Location)

Avatar image for fantasy_hopewell
Fantasy Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Maximus_Knightfall: The zodiac wouldn’t change for another eight days, ironically that would be the one she needed Aquarius for water; magnetism would do her no good now. “Wait…I got it!” Pushing up the building vertically Fantasy scaled it to the top, where she began spinning.

Fantasy began to spin so quick that the suction from the mini vortex slowly pulled the flames in her direction. Keep her eyes closed and trying to maintain focus she spun feverishly until her whole body was eclipsed with flames.

Spinning fast enough, Fantasy managed to put out the flames, before heading back to the ground. “Heh….trial by fire” she said, completely exhausted, giving a thumbs up to Max.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fantasy Hopewell: Put you to WORK

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Black Solace

@Maximus_Knightfall: Did you delete a post?

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Black Solace

What the eff

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Black Solace: lol yeah, that just seemed like a perfect exit.

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Black Solace

@Maximus_Knightfall: I fell asleep mid-way through that last one.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Black Solace: @Fantasy Hopewell said:

@Maximus_Knightfall: The zodiac wouldn’t change for another eight days, ironically that would be the one she needed Aquarius for water; magnetism would do her no good now. “Wait…I got it!” Pushing up the building vertically Fantasy scaled it to the top, where she began spinning.

Fantasy began to spin so quick that the suction from the mini vortex slowly pulled the flames in her direction. Keep her eyes closed and trying to maintain focus she spun feverishly until her whole body was eclipsed with flames.

Spinning fast enough, Fantasy managed to put out the flames, before heading back to the ground. “Heh….trial by fire” she said, completely exhausted, giving a thumbs up to Max.

As the crowd encircles them the two huddle close, Max backing up slightly at the sight of the cameras, presing a button beside his mask to drop a micro layer of white across his eyes. Newly realized fans of Sha especially begin to pat the two on the back, and yell with unbridled excitement for the extravagant display of ability. Fantasy blushes unused to the attention While Max just stands calmly with his arms crossed, a news crew approaching as a spanish woman holding a microphone puts it upto Fan, "Miss we were shooting across the street when we saw you and your sidekick-"

"He's not my sidekick."

"You're lover"

"Oh, my gawd" Fan says as a muffled snort escapes Max beneath the mask

"Partner?"

"It'll do" she said with an eye roll crossing her arms

"We'd like to know, are you the saviors the windy city needs right now, what else can you do, where did you come from? More importantly, are there more of you?"

Avatar image for fantasy_hopewell
Fantasy Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Maximus_Knightfall:

Fant took a moment to catch her breath, spinning like that consumed a lot of her energy, but she managed to take deeper breaths to get her body in control. “Our names are of no importance, just know that you won’t have to worry about anything as long as we’re here” she said, giving a half hug to the Silent Knight.

“No further comment” she said, showing them along, trying to get them away from the site as the dust continued to billow out from the smoking building. Fan pushed the crowd backwards, before turning back to Max. “Not bad…partner” she said, with a bright smirk.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fantasy Hopewell: As she half hugs him his mind was elsewhere, using his Mphone to remote fly the Varius behind the crowd. With one fleeting wave he breaks through the crowd with Fan, popping the pit open to allow her weary body to take the back seat, "Thanks... but you did most of the work" he says with a chuckle hopping in the plane and turning on the stealth layer to remove his mask, grabbing some ointment from what could be called a glove box and aplying it to his raw burned back, "Ah...That was a good team up. There's potential."

Lifting itself from the ground and heading back to drop Fan off at her office, "Where do we go from here?"

Ultrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Ultrus

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Ultrus:

"I'm going to give you one chance to give yourself up. Or, I take you down." Was this guy serious? she thought to herself. She'd managed to race and jump over the counter, swinging her leg up and over to get behind for cover. Peering over the top she'd been rustling in her bag for the small vial of salt she kept in there. His entrance had been astounding, like seriously as entrances go, this guy knew how to pull it off. Just a shame he didn't know how to dress. She sniffed as she looked down at her Valentino skirt, it was torn down the middle, she almost wept as she tore it further up, to give herself more room to move.

He was standing against the mud demon, which was very brave, but clearly he'd not dealt with many of these before. "psst" she called out from behind the counter, trying to get his attention, she flung the vial over the counter, hoping his skill was as good as she hoped "Throw it at it's feet" she hollered.

The demon roared again, writhing with increased aggression, literally bubbling with rage. It seemed about to leap at the airborne man once more, just to wipe that smug look off of his rugged face.

"Throw it at it's feet!"

The man didn't even break eye contact with the monstrous mass of grotesque filth, unfolding one arm and reaching for the vial as it spun through the air towards him, his arm disappearing for a nano-second and seemingly popping out of thin-air, outstretched with his fingers closed in on something.

"Thank you ma'am."

Not yet able to control his strength, he'd accidentally crushed the vial upon catching it. Managing to keep any of the vial's substance from spilling from his palm, he tilted his head towards the creature a split-second before they both pounced at each other. The man in blue's acceleration belittled the beast's and he flew straight at the thing, spearing it into the earth once more, forming another one of his signature crater's in the middle of the courtyard. The ground shook with the impact, a massive cloud of smoke bursting from it.

"Take your medicine."

He pulled his arm back and launched his fist at where he estimated the beast's mouth was, striking it with such force that they drove deeper into the earth, creating a tremendous crack of thunder-like sound. He opened his hand and let the vial's contents enter the demon, instantaneously ejecting his forearm from the monster's body and throwing himself backwards, flipping over a few times in mid-air before he managed to right himself and hover over the scene. He was forced to take a few ragged breaths, his body not yet accustomed to using up such energy reserves.

WUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

The creature released an inhuman shriek as it's entire messy frame slowly hardened and left nothing but a gaping hole where his mouth should be, a rock-hard statuesque thing, entirely solidified, frozen.

The man in blue shot a few glances around, noting the amount of damage he'd produced. He sighed, preparing to shoot off into the sky as was his nature, when he felt a jolt of sickness through his being and he failed to remain airborne. He hit the ground on his back, coughing with the impact. This was the second time it had occurred, and he knew why. His mutant powers had only recently been awakened and his immune system was struggling to adapt.

He coughed again, his back arching slightly. His vision grew blurry and he began to fade, managing to mutter a few words before he slipped into an unconscious state.

"Not...Here..."

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
Surreal SaDiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

She was pretty for a French girl. Surreal had little time for that country after the issue with the pink fairies over there. "Honey, no one ever wants time with me for nothing but pleasure" she sighed deeply and dramatically into her cup as she blew cool air onto it, sipping carefully.

"God, they do make good coffee here" she crossed her legs and unbuttoned a couple more of her coat buttons the cold wind slipping up the long hill and whispering across the two women. "I assume that you're here to ask me questions that I would not answer for your brother" she eyed the girl, wondering what was in those sad eyes "I told him, if I get you all involved he will go after you as well, why do you continue to come at me?" she knew the question was futile, Arrow had already latched onto the caped crusaders and nothing she told them would make it any better, but she needed to warn them.

Leaning forward on the table, she steepled her gloved hands and stared hard into the girls eyes "You will be in great danger, are you sure ya'll are ready"

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
Surreal SaDiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ultrus said:

Her eyes were the size of saucers as she watched him work, never had she seen someone with powers this strong. He moved like lightning, but she noted the falter in some of his movements. If she had to hazard a guess, he was a new mutant.

She ducked and covered her ears as the creature stiffened, it's mass freezing in a shape of terror. The air around it became cold as the ice tightened on its flesh and held it still. Other people still in and around the room, began standing up, coughing and wheezing from the fallen debris. Standing up and brushing off her hair she guided them out the door and called for the ambulance people to come through. The noise had already attracted a great deal of attention from Chicago's finest.

"Not....Here"

She heard him from across the room, racing to his side she looked him over and saw his eyes roll back, his body went limp. "Shi..." she leaned over to check his chest, the slight movement confirming he was alive "well, you are a lucky lad" she shook her head and sighed "I was saving this, but I don't think the boys in blue are going to take kindly to you" she reached into her bag, pulling out a silk purse. Gently removing the mens stop watch inside it she took the mans hand and put the clock in their clasped hands "My office" she murmured and soft yellow light swept them up and transported them to her office.

"Hold steady big boy" luckily she spent a lot more time in her office than anywhere else, pulling out the fold out sofa she dragged him across to the bed, it's soft cushion luckily on the floor rather than being raised, rolling his body onto the sofa she grunted and pulled the blanket over him. "OOF you need to hold off the weights" she sat back on her heels and watched him, unsure if she should do much for his minor wounds. Deciding she went to the cabinet and picked up her First Aid kit, administering his wounds, she began to wonder if she should contact someone about him.. but who?

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

She was pretty for a French girl. Surreal had little time for that country after the issue with the pink fairies over there. "Honey, no one ever wants time with me for nothing but pleasure" she sighed deeply and dramatically into her cup as she blew cool air onto it, sipping carefully.

"God, they do make good coffee here" she crossed her legs and unbuttoned a couple more of her coat buttons the cold wind slipping up the long hill and whispering across the two women. "I assume that you're here to ask me questions that I would not answer for your brother" she eyed the girl, wondering what was in those sad eyes "I told him, if I get you all involved he will go after you as well, why do you continue to come at me?" she knew the question was futile, Arrow had already latched onto the caped crusaders and nothing she told them would make it any better, but she needed to warn them.

Leaning forward on the table, she steepled her gloved hands and stared hard into the girls eyes "You will be in great danger, are you sure ya'll are ready"

The sincerity and concern in her voice was noted as Ellie pushed her hair to the side, watching Surreal's mundanely elegant movements. The meticulous assault at the hands of the Knightfall family's newest nemesis had been nothing other than a masterfully crafted full on war by somebody who was apparently seven moves ahead of the vigilante family. "It's too late for us to not be ready, Ms. Diablo. We weren't brought into this of our own volition, as is quite easy to discern. But knowledge is power and we need every leg up that we can get at this point."

In a nearly absentminded gesture, Ellie tapped her fingers against the side of her mug, thoughts trailing off to the havoc that had already been wreaked, knowing that it was not even the tip of the iceberg. For the first time in a long time, she felt true fear. "Please...help us, however you are able." It was an earnest gesture, a near beg and it made Ellie uncomfortable to truly need the help of somebody other than herself or family.

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Homicide

Her cold emerald eyes gazed downward at the cowardly man who was begging for his life on his knees. The two in a dark room that had nothing but the moon giving off some sort of light inside through a window. Around them, corpses of the man's body guards, five or six... Cass didn't keep count after the second one.

"Please, I can double- no TRIPLE the pay!" his face was swollen and his eyes bloodshot from the tears he wept.

Homicide stood there, the Vernichtung Klingen pressing lightly on his neck as she could see his jugular artery throbbing against his sweaty skin. Even with the mask over her bottom half of her face, you could see her lips curl in a grin. With a quick jerk motion of her hand blood stained her blade and the man began choking on his own blood. The crimson fluid rushing down his neck, hands and cloths before he fell forward dead.

Shaking the blood off her blade she suddenly vanished, teleporting out of the building and to the roof. Her eyes shift about the busy city, the people, so blind from the real danger they were in, like cattle to a slaughterhouse.

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By _BattleBug_
@Homicide: "You know..." Ultra boy landed on the roof from the sky, creating a small crater on impact. "Some say killing if for the hasty..". The boy crossed his arms and waited for a response, odds are, teleportation out of the area, or behind him.
Avatar image for kincaid_knightfall
Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Homicide: (Such a BAMF)

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Homicide

@_Hazmat said:

@Homicide: "You know..." Ultra boy landed on the roof from the sky, creating a small crater on impact. "Some say killing if for the hasty..". The boy crossed his arms and waited for a response, odds are, teleportation out of the area, or behind him.

The roof vibrated from the force, someone was now with her, and by the way he landed... he had some strength in him. She slowly turned to him, her eyes didn't give off emotion as she looked at him. She didn't say a word, just studied him silently as the The Vernichtung Klingen almost glowed in the moonlight.

"You know..." she began, her voice chill as ice as she slowly rose up her right arm to show him her gauntlet. "They say this blade was made from a metal that could kill gods." The killer never shift her eyes, it was true, the legend behind The Vernichtung Klingen, made out of metal that Odin himself made, strong enough to kill the gods. "Sadly, I've never been able to face any gods... only testing it on pestering heroes who think of themselves as Gods." She glared at him. "Get in my way boy and you'll be my next lab rat."

Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Homicide

@Kincaid_Knightfall said:

@Homicide: (Such a BAMF)

(xD Thanks lol)

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By _BattleBug_
@Homicide: One step, and he was literally inches away from her, he may not be supersonic but he is still faster then any human. "Look, your going to say stuff, and the hero usually says stuff too but..Im not like that, like at all. Like all of this talking about knives is just a bit redundant no?". The hero looks at her anatomy with his X-ray vision while he was this close. 
Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Homicide

@_Hazmat: She arched her brow, he was a cocky little thing, but just the same as she's had to face before. Nothing that she wouldn't be able to cut down to size. She took a leaned in even closer to his face. "Are you sure you're ready to see your own blood spill... Ultraboy?" Her blades where at her sides slightly pulled back, hinting that she was ready to attack.

Suddenly she vanished, she was gone for a few seconds, only to suddenly appear from high above, having teleported in the sky, above the hero. Silently she was falling downward to him face first with her blades pointing downward attempting to slice through him. Whether she hit him or not her body didn't even touch the ground, instead she went right through it, as if she was a ghost. Swiftly she then appeared to his left attempting a quick jab to his side, aiming for where his spleen was then quickly vanished again, this time appearing on the roof in a crouching position just inches before him as her legs pushed upward as she attempted to preform an upper cut right under his chin. All attacks made with her blade as she took a leap off to the right to make some distance between the two.

Her body stood still as she waited for him, her mind now focused on taking down the hero at all costs.

Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The acrobatic Knightfall strode through the park, the accumulative stress of recent events had called for a change of scenery, so Kincaid had ridden west to Chicago. The parkour prodigy taking a seat on a park bench, reclining and looking up at the night sky, basking in the surprisingly warm night.

Madame_Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Madame_Orchid

@Kincaid_Knightfall: Hidden behind a thin veil of false projections, the nature loving witch submerse herself within the park that was full of life. The green bushes and lushes tree sang to her throughout the day. She lost herself in the energies of nature surrounding her, she thought she was alone but she was wrong, there was another. A man who bask himself in the warm air that the night gave, he seemed to enjoy himself. A swift of wind blew her way sending her hat to land near him, was it fate's working that the two were destined to meet? "Hi." she said generously, greeting the man before her, she felt as if she disturbed his presence and thoughts.

Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madame_Orchid: Noticing the hat land on the ground near his feet, Kincaid instinctively reached down and picked it up, looking for the owner. His Icy blue eyes falling open a lovely blond woman he hadn't noticed before. "Hello." Flashing a perfect smile as he stood from the bench, stepping towards the mysterious woman. "I'm assuming this is yours." Referring to the hat, handing it to her.

Madame_Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Madame_Orchid

@Kincaid_Knightfall: His alluring voice matched his charming face, it was as if heaven sent an angel from above. "Oh yes. Thank you." awakening herself from his mesmerizing figure. To clear the air she decided to embark on a conversation with the man, possibly to know why he was at the park during this time at night. "I'm Amelia. It's nice to meet. So what brings you out here during this warm night?" she said as she sled her hands out for a proper shake,hopefully she didn't seem forceful for a conversation, but she thought it would be of a friendly convenience.

Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madame_Orchid: "Nice to meet you Amelia." Taking her hand in his own in a firm but gentle grip. "I'm Kincaid." His friendly smile never fading. "It seemed like a nice night for a stroll, warmer than it usually is this time of year." Subtly looking her over, what were the odds you just so happen to run into a woman like her on a night like tonight. "What about you? Where I'm from it's not exactly safe for a pretty girl like yourself to be alone in the park at this hour."

Madame_Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Madame_Orchid

@Kincaid_Knightfall: His grip and verbal responses were gentle, "Nature." she firmly said, "Life and nature." pointing down below with her right index finger, she directed the attention to the grass beneath them. "Places like these makes me feel more welcome than what is provided by a building." her crystal blue eyes directed her attention towards the skies, there she caught the sight of many stars gleaming with life and light. A man's name brought a familiar air, something about his name. The birds flew in flocks from the east, it wasn't migration, but fleeing. Something from a distance was about to hit the two beings and disturb the peace of air.

Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madame_Orchid: "I can understand that." Noticing she seemed somewhat distant. "Is everything alright Amelia?" Keeping hold of her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Madame_Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Madame_Orchid

@Kincaid_Knightfall: The pause brought concern from Kincaid, "There!" she shouted as a being emerged from between the trees. "Come one we have to go." playing it safe the witch urge for an escape, she couldn't risk revealing herself to him. Her true self, she had to live on with her false glamours.

Kincaid_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Madame_Orchid: "Oh shi..." Noticing... whatever it was... emerge from the treeline. He'd left his suit and gadgets in his hotel room. Turning to Amelia, he took her by the arm, speaking calmly to beauty. "I think that'd be in our best interests. My bike isn't to far away."

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By _BattleBug_
@Homicide: Jean didn't respond instantly to the teleportation, his attention facing upwards at the sound of cloth tattering through the wind. A sharp blade came down on his face, however Jean merely closed his eyes and let the blade bluntly hit him on the forehead like it was an anvil, his infamous durability showing. This feat of duration didn't come for free though, even though the blade didn't cut, it was still powerful enough to send waves of trauma inducing pain through his skull. Again, not quick enough to react to the bash against his side, his Ultra genes just refusing to be cut. Now clutching his side and forehead with pain. But now he finally pinned what it sounded like when she was coming through an object, able to take a step back to barely avoid the uppercut strike.  

With a chuckle, Jean stared at the woman while bringing his fists up. "Seems like it's a good thing im not a god..".
Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Rage_Hard

A large mass of green muscle cruised through the air, reaching the peak of his leap, and then beginning to fall back to earth. Looking down, the alien known as Rage noticed a large population centre directly below him. "Maybe Rage family there. Maybe Rage find Rage family and go home." He said simply as he dropped through the air, building up speed. With an almighty CRASH! he landed, and looked around. "Rage not see Rage family. Rage family not here. Why Rage family not here? Rage family miss Rage."

Avatar image for sergeant_arch_dornan
Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the conflicts in the middle east rapidly coming to an end, many of those who chose to stay and fight were being forced to return home. One of these was the colossal reptillian brute known as Sergeant Arch Dornan, codenamed as "the supermutant". Once he was a U.S Army delta force operative, then he was inducted into the Peacekeepers and then into Project Frankenstein, where he was made far more than just a man. The peacekeepers were only tangentially known to the public, and any details on project frankenstein released to the civilian populace of the NATO alliance were intentionally vague and sketchy. He was kept in a military base to keep up his form, punching at Adamantium targets, at first no damage was being done to the metal, but after a few minutes of sustained blows; each one sending a deep rumble through the earth, the metal finally dented with a resounding "CLAAAAAAANNNGGGGG."

Smirking beneath his visored helmet, Dornan was brought out of his smug state by orders coming in from his helmet. An uninvited guest had arrived in chicago; initial reports were sketchy, some giant green man; either a metahuman or an alien of some sort. Given that the other giant green man; Ajax was tracked as being elsewhere, this was almost certainly not the canadian born superhero. Dornan grunted his acknowledgement and stepped out of the sound proofed training room, his chrome armor glistening in the overhead flourescent lights, his right shoulder bearing the symbol of the Peacekeepers, his left showing the symbol of DELTA force, and his chest bearing the symbol of project Frankenstein, a single red dot flitted across his visor while his helm; which shaped itself around his dinosaur like snout; bore shark teeth decals for intimidation.

As he brought himself out of the base, he activated his backmounted thrusters, blue flames licking out of them as they launched him into the sky, aided by his own mighty legs propelling him into the sky as a thundrous "THWWOOOOOOOORRRRMMMMSSSSHHH!" roared outwards. Following the G.P.S coordinates given to him, he honed in towards his target as it moved, rocketing forward at hypersonic speeds on his rockets. Making a sharp turn by altering the vector of his thrust, he brought himself towards the target, his sixteen foot frame making a controlled crash before it, the ground shaking beneath the armoured lizard-man's bulky frame as the sound barrier wailed with a screaming "CRACKA-DOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!" While the ground added to the chorus with it's own "OOM-WATOOOOOMMMMBBB" As the giant rose to his feet, smelling somewhat of chlorine while his suit systems let loose a quiet but high pitched whine as he reared up to his full height of sixteen feet. "I'll give you the choice to turn back and crawl into whatever hole you crawled out of, or I'll beat you to death slowly and painfully. Your choice lima bean." Dornan threatened in an intimidating, low pitched voice that sounded something like an earthquake rumbling in his thraot.

@Rage_Hard:

Dark_Huntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Dark_Huntress

(Rage Hard? O_O Brother?! LOL xD)

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: Rage frowned. He sort of understood. "Metal man hurt Rage? What Rage do?" He asked. He prepared to start running if the man became violent.

@Rage_Quit: (O_O I honestly didn't know...)

Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rage_Hard :

"Enter the city without a permit for one. Not being human for another." Dornan growled angrily.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: "Rage do nothing wrong! Leave Rage alone!"

Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rage_Hard:

"Then you're going to get evicted from this planet the hard way." The brute responded as he swung his arm backwards before bringing it forth in a massive backhand meant to send him flying, and if successful, he'd charge in after Rage, leaping above cars in an impressive display of Le Parkour before bringing his left fist downwards for a hammerblow to the shoulders, followed by moving forward to grab Rage by his shoulders. "You lack a killing edge, and that is why you lose!" He snarled as he moved for a hammer toss.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: Rage took the first hit with a yell of pain, and was tossed through the air. "Rage can't go home! Rage not know where Rage ship is! Rage trapped on strange world! Help Rage get home, Metal man!"

Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rage_Hard :

Dornan briefly stopped, awaiting orders, as a perfect soldier; he often had trouble acting independently. "Some idiotic lima bean like you could build a ship? Got proof?" He snarled.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: Rage was angry. He could feel his strength growing, that voice that told him to smash the man was shouting. "Yes!...No...Rage not remember...Rage confused..."

Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rage_Hard :

"If you don't have proof, then I'll just have to assume you're lying. And I hate liars." He responded, almost daring Rage to start a fight, he could detect a "Hulk-factor" in this green man, and having been barred from fighting the real hulk for fear of smashing the world, he guess this alien would have to do.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: "You want Rage go or not?" Rage yelled. "Rage try to get home! Why you not help Rage?"

Sergeant Arch Dornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rage_Hard :

"I ain't authorized for spaceship parts, if you want that, I'm sure there are plenty of engineering types you could yak off to greenjeans." He snorted, feeling less respect for this alien by the minute.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Sergeant Arch Dornan: "Rage not know people on strangeworld. Need find ship." He turned away and prepared to leap into the air. "Next time Metal Man hurts Rage, Rage hurt Metal Man back." With that said, Rage leaped into the air.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#245  Edited By Rumble Man

@Rage_Hard:

As Hazard flew past the clouds he couldn't help but notice a large green man on his side, which he quickly avoid yet followed out of curiosity " Where you from stranger?"

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Rumble Man: Rage turned his head and saw another metal man. "Rage not remember. Rage lost."

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#247  Edited By Rumble Man

@Rage_Hard: Hazard looked for a brief moment and decides to ask if the man needs any help

"Are you having any problems?"

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By celtic

@Rage_Hard: @Rumble Man:Zero saw to the two talking and mischievously rubbed his/her hands planning something delightfully sinful.

Rage_Hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Rage_Hard

@Rumble Man: "Rage very confused. Rage not know what happen."

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers