#1401  Edited By Maestro_
Zoe_Olisnicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vamoose:

Sniffling and clearing her throat she struggled to stay focus as she let out a frustrating sigh, only to suddenly come face to face with the man who was drawing all the attention to himself. Why was he standing by her? Why was he- Then her eyes widen in fear as he wiped up some of the ink blotches on the table, it was obviously not coffee, and even though he was an athlete, he didn’t seem like those big muscle heads that don’t know anything. But she couldn’t assume he saw her, she couldn’t assume that he knew her secret. Oh man please tell me he didn't her.

She looked down at his hand as she pulled out her hand sanitizer, cleaning her hands that she had just sneezed on not too long ago, but hesitated to grasp his hand, afraid that because of her sickness, her skin was going to be abnormally warm, even if she had a fever. But she knew if she didn’t it would be rude… and all of the fans that were already giving her death glares would surly come after her. So she gently grasped his hand with her own. “I’m Zoe Olisnicky, it’s uh… nice to meet you too.” His grip was firm but not overwhelming and not as rough as she would have assumed it would have been. “Thanks for cleaning my little mess,” She gave a half smile, “I guess having this darn cold made me a little sloppy.” She let go of his hand, but he was still standing there. Did he… want something? “Do you uh… care to sit Mr. Bale?” she offered her seat across from her a bit curious about the man.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoe_olisnicky:

A lighthearted chortle followed as he shrugged other thoughts off and simply enjoyed the moment. There was more to life than rushing it... Even to him. "A pleasure to meet you, Zoe." He nodded. Cautiously taking a seat, he folded his arms. "Well, since you offered the seat, I'll take it. But if I am, by any means, distracting or annoying you, feel free to kick me right out of this chair." Poor girl seemed sick, her voice had that dubious resonating tone as if she was to sneeze at every words spilled. Yet, she was nice and, well, somewhat gracious. The kind of woman that evoked attention, blazing ardently... Even literally. Pretending not to know, he desired to carry on the conversation, unveil what kind of person that intrinsic carapace could hide beneath. He had hearkened enough stories of big heroes, yet they never motivated him. The small one, the day-after-day vigilantes, who risk everything to aid... Those were stoic, those inspired him.

"Hate when that happens to me. Being cold isn't the nicest of feelings, specially when you have sneezed so much your goddamn nose starts scratching. It's totally rubbish." Resuming his memories of being sick with a cold in a quick sentence, Bale let out a soothing tone, ornamented by his natural Welsh accent, blended slightly with some British. "Hope it's just a weak cold. Being sick sucks a lot, the faster you heal, the better... Well, at least in my view." Sipping again, his eyes scrutinized her features, but at the same time, glistened lightly. Finally someone he could talk to without apple-polishing! His eyes promptly changed to her notebook and notes scattered all over the table, not the cleanest person in the world, he swimmingly assumed. "So, what are you studying?"

Zoe_Olisnicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

He… seemed nice, genuinely nice, it caught her off guard. “No, you’re not bothering me at all, in fact, I could use a break from all this jumble anyways.” Her voice was a little nasally as she causally pushed her work to the side of the table to give Bale her full attention. But she was still a bit skeptical, she was waiting for that moment that he was going to hint that he saw her melt her pin down to nothing but gunk.

“I know right?” Stephanie gave a small chuckle that itched the back of her throat, causing her to clear it instead of coughing like a elderly woman with COPD. “I usually don’t get sick, but I guess it was just my turn.” She shrugged her shoulders, tucking a strand of blond hair behind her ear. “I’ll be fine by the beginning of next week, this right here is the worst of it.” She then rubbed her nose lightly with her tissue, before taking a sip of her warm tea… eck, make that cold tea.

“I’m working on getting my bachelors in biological science so I can get into veterinary school.” She motioned to her biochemistry book, it was the one currently giving her the headache she had.

“Enough about me, what brings you to New York Mr. Bale?” she leaned back in her seat, attempting to relax, though not completely let her guard down, and listen attentively to the conversation.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoe_olisnicky:

She had an amazing personality, reserved but quite bubbly when approached lightly and amicably. He inclined forward, edging his lips into a winsome simper. "Hope you do get better next week, your goals seem to need tons of hard work. Veterinary school? That is a great dream to follow!" He paused, crossing twain index fingers beneath his lower lip. "Never been too good at school, was a dedicated student, but only average. Got myself into university for playing soccer really well. And, well, my dream as a kid was growing up to help people, but you can't do so by kicking a ball. Not without a highlight above your head. So that's what I keep training for, to hold attention and get fans to act properly." A warmhearted smile surged upon his lips, revealing glistening teeth, pursued by a velvety chuckle.

"I was doing a photo session the last couple of hours. Surely not as hard as studying, but it is quite monotonous. I mean, dozens of flashes and the photographer putting you on all the uncomfortable stances possible. Not moving is the worst part hands down!" Gulping from his coffee a jiffy, he wandered into the distance. "I have my personal motives to be here too, though. Trying to find a qualified person to be my... assistant with something."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@vamoose: Kurt and Vamoose would make a good Arrow/Flash team up lol

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If only by the fact I don't like you =P

I dunno, too much in my hands for that to happen. Eventually it will happen lol

Zoe_Olisnicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

He seemed almost too good to be true, an athlete making millions, wanting to put the well-being of others before himself, being an outstanding citizen to society just to be a good example so others may follow. She was becoming a bit skeptical. But as he smiled it was as if she couldn’t help but believe him. If there were things in life she learned, if it looked too good to be true, it probably was.

Her eyes shift down to her cup of tea, her thumb running along the edge of the clear plastic cup. “That’s very admirable of you, to go out of your way and help people, willingly. You almost sound like a superhero.” She smiled, a light chuckle, when in reality, most superheroes were selfish, doing good in their own name to get recognition or to receive praise. “It’s refreshing to hear a athlete like yourself to be thinking about others, and not just because your coach or publicist.”

Zoe couldn’t hold back the slight grin as Bale began explaining his adventures at the photo session. “That actually sounds horrible!” An amused laugh escaped as she shook her head. “They always make photo shoots look so glamorous, it’s funny hearing it’s the exact opposite.”

A spark of interests then glimmered in her eyes as she heard about second motive. “Oh?” She sniffled a bit. “An assistant? Here in Chicago?” She was curious, “Wouldn’t you want to find someone who is more… close to home for you?” what exactly did he need an assistant for?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409  Edited By Pyrogram

@feral_nova: @zoe_olisnicky:

The Gothic Knight listened to Zoe, her words struck a cord, and in truth, for a second time in his life, the Fire Goddess had changed his life. Maybe in a strange, almost unfair way, Zoe and Kurt were never destined to be each others lovers. Maybe in a way, Zoe came into his life when he needed her most, and saved him from himself. She had been there eight months ago and rekindled his heroic spirit and now? She were here again, reigniting his love life, and pointing him in the right direction. In a funny way, even though she was the one to have dated an angel, maybe Zoe, in fact, was, the angel. Kurt's guardian angel, Zoe Olisnicky. "God, Zoe." He sighed, and then smiled, going to give her a final, heartfelt hug, for all the pain, for all the upset, nothing could avert the fact she would always hold a special, unique place within his fragile heart. "If you ever stop by Gothic, come find me... I hope you find happiness, you deserve that," with a final smile, he planted a kiss upon her cheek, and watched as the elevator door opened. "Bye Zoe. and then he looked away, wondering how he was going to tell Xia... He loved her, and honor Zoe's wishes...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411  Edited By Vamoose
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Take this as a life lesson, kid, don't sleep with someone you dated eight months ago after seeing them one time in a cafe whilst you're in love with somebody else. Don't let lust cloud your vision :P

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414  Edited By Vamoose

@pyrogram: Here is one for you, old man. Beware the lightning, and always keep your eyes open when you see that light, cause I'm gonna be there, when you meet someone new, I'm gonna be there... And when you slip, I'll be there.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1416  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: To hold you before you fall, of course. Slipping is annoying.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: You know you're going to be rich, right? And I'm going to get van Persie on the phone right now.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Oh, right in the... Nah, fck that. I don't really care.

But Drake is gonna drop Kurt D=

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Drake could sit and have a beer with Kurt :P

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422  Edited By Vamoose

@xenon_: Omg, is Kurt in Hell too? =O

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Zoe's fault for running away when she could have found love! She ditched Kurt the first time and broke HIS heart >_<

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@vamoose said:

@feral_nova: You know you're going to be rich, right? And I'm going to get van Persie on the phone right now.

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425 Feral Nova  Moderator

@pyrogram said:

@feral_nova: Zoe's fault for running away when she could have found love! She ditched Kurt the first time and broke HIS heart >_<

O_o Noooooooooooo

Plus we both said and agreed that the two just drifted part, hero stuff keeping each other away.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Shhhhhhhhhh I'm making excuses :P

BUT SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE!!! XP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1427 Feral Nova  Moderator

@pyrogram: SHE WAS BEING KIDNAPPED BY THE LIAFADOR FAMILY! SHE COULDN'T SAY BYE TO ANYONE!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Makes out with you to shut you up.

That's how it happens in the movies right?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1429  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@pyrogram:

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Now go to my ask thread and bump it! :P Please and thank you <3
Now go to my ask thread and bump it! :P Please and thank you <3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1431  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hey, Kurt! Wanna come to Hell with me? It's kinda... Dead.

*drums*

Wait, is that a 'Welcome to Detroit' sign?

*drums*

Zoe_Olisnicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434  Edited By Zoe_Olisnicky

@pyrogram:

Her eyes wavered away from him as the two stood there in the hallway, she felt sick to her stomach, even though she knew she said the right things, it still hurt. She just wanted to leave, she couldn’t stand being in front of him anymore, not right now. But then she caught off guard with his embrace. What should have felt as reassuring, loving and warm, felt the exact opposite to her. It was a cold stabbing pain to her chest that made her want to cry into his shoulder, but then she would get the smell of his cloths, his skin… She pulled away, gently placing her hands on his shoulders as she did to give them some space only for him to come back seconds later with a kiss upon her cheek. The young woman never knew what it felt like to be burned by fire, but she swore, at that moment, his lips burned against her skin. She knew he was doing this out of kindness, but this was even more painful now.

She couldn’t even speak to return the goodbye. Zoe forced a half smile and gave him a simple nod as she walked into the elevator, keeping her composure. But as soon as the door closed, tears began to freely fall from her eyes as she burred her face into her hands, sobbing silently to herself. The man she loved and thought loved her back equally, loved someone else. She willingly gave her heart to him to hold only to have it crushed by the hands she trusted. She wasn’t going to do that again, she couldn’t, she wouldn’t be strong enough to go through something like this again. Lowering her hands she took in a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. Maybe it was time to rethink her life… maybe it was time to move again, go somewhere new, away from the horrors of the past… maybe… move to a new country..?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoe_olisnicky: Zoe makes it seem like Kurt purposeful broke her heart >:( Brilliant post!

That's the second woman who has moved to a new country because Kurt hurt them. LMFAO xP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1436 Feral Nova  Moderator

@pyrogram: in her eyes, that's how she feels xD IM JUST WRITING IN CHARACTER! lol

I needed to at least plant the seed of leaving country so that way it's not like WTF?!? When she moves with Vamoos lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: And I'm just teasing OUT OF CHARACTER! :P

Oh blame Kurt why don't you T_T

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 Feral Nova  Moderator
Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: If she beats me in a football match >_> =P

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 Feral Nova  Moderator

@vamoose said:

@feral_nova: If she beats me in a football match >_> =P

damn it Zoe can't beat the fastest man alive in a football match! lol She doesn't even know how to play! xD

@baronu said:

@feral_nova: @vamoose: smells like an adventure

It shall be the greatest adventure of all! :D

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: *lets her win*

We should tots have a canon match lol

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1445 Feral Nova  Moderator

@vamoose said:

@feral_nova: *lets her win*

We should tots have a canon match lol

hahaha I'm down! xD

Actually it'll be funny if that's how they end up resolving things, with a quick one on one football match LOL and if he secretly agrees with her, he lets her win, but if not, he completely beats her lol

@baronu said:

@vamoose: @feral_nova: lets do it, bring her away from kurt

Yay! away from Kurt! :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay! away from Kurt! :D

Zoe will never know true pleasure ever again ;D

Baronu