User Lists: 1

@_pow_: Yup. Liked it, quite a bit.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: You know Havok actually matches Kurt's powers in a sense. Hell anyone with energy powers.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@_pow_: Ideally, any character matches Kurt's powers. Very versatile.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurt merely brushed off the womans disappearance with a nonchalant shrug. Having seen others perform the trick in Gothic multiple times before, casually turning around, sighing, and walking into the distance, feeling bored, once more. She was strange anyways.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: And Kurt don't even know it yet :P

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: He can't do stuff like that, though. Ha!

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1063  Edited By _Creed_

@pyrogram: That's what they all say >_> Then they go to mars in self exile blah blah.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: I sadly don't understand that reference.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1065  Edited By _Creed_
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: I love messing with your big moments lol

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1067  Edited By _Creed_
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_pow_: I'm sorry, bad habit :P

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Kurt turns around to see Ian standing a good 3 meters away from him.

'I doubt that is a normal occurrence in Chicago's park?' Ian says directing his question towards Kurt. But his voice doesn't sound surprise. Except, far too calm for someone to have just witness such an odd event, but there is humour to it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

"Not Chicago specifically," He shrugged, looking at the stranger, "But I've seen teleportation and other means of travel before, nothing too off...." He chuckled, "Not in this world, anyways"

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1071  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@pyrogram:

'Even time travel,' Ian says casually as he bounces off Kurt's humour.

Ian steps forward to a normal distance when talking to someone normally.

'True,' Ian says as he agrees to Kurt's comment. 'So, girl trouble?'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

"Girl troubles?...." Kurt creased his brow, "No, I've never met....That, before" Kurt extended a hand, "My names Kurt, yours?".

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

'Oh, sorry, I thought you knew her. It seemed that way.' Ian reveals with all sincerity. Ian shakes Kurt's hand with a smile. 'Ian. Nice to meet you. Although I couldn't tell, but do you think she is dangerous? Taking the dead body and all...?'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

"Of course she is dangerous, but you can't go into all situations wanting to fight. Or even, you can't go in willing, or looking like you want to fight...How would I beat somebody who made a body vanish in under a second?" Kurt nodded, "She was probably...I dunno".

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1075  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@pyrogram:

'It wasn't my intention to suggest blazing in with guns and fists,' Ian briefly chuckles. 'But I doubt we can ignore it either. Did you catch her name?'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

"She vanished prior to that, sadly" Kurt gestured the fellow as the continued walking down the moonlight pathway, "So, Ian, what are you here for?".

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Ian hesitates before his body moves in tangent with Kurt's. However, Ian is unsure whether to bring up his desired topic, but soon forces himself to speak, wanting to defuse any awkward silences. 'For information about the Knightfalls.' He says delicately. He carefully watches for any reaction from Kurt.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

Kurt was a bodyguard to one of the Knightfalls, but showed no emotion to the name. Nonchalantly shrugging as he continued on forwards, "Why?".

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1079  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@pyrogram:

Ian's encounter with Iggy Knightfall had forced him to want to find more about him and the other Knightfalls.

Ian wanted to know if he may have heard of the name but saw no change in emotion. But shrugs tend to say otherwise.

'I just think some top Knightfall is currently vulnerable to an attack. I'm looking for him.' It was Ian's turn to be nonchalant. He was curious to see if he was right that Kurt may know more about the Knightfalls then he was letting on. Or he has at least heard something about them.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ian found that Kurt was the bodyguard for Andres Knightfall.

How?

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Sorry, that was careless. I edited.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

Kurt was strangely confused. Why would a random stranger appear in the middle of the night, asking these intrusive questions, even though his affiliation to the Knightfalls was not public?..."Ian, I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I don't know a thing about that pretentious family...." He lied.

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Ian ignores Kurt's comment. 'Can I assume that a person carrying a bow and arrow with them to a park, and firing it at someone who he thinks is doing a crime, that you are a hero who fights crime? Even if you don't know the family, can you help me find out about them? Because there is someone killing people for fun and there is a connection to that family. And I can't do it alone.'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1084  Edited By Pyrogram

@ian_idyll:

"The family just suffered a gigantic attack on their home in New York. They have a massive amount of enemies, it would be ridiculous to even attempt at singling one out...Not even the greatest detective in the world could, I think" And Kurt probably knew the greatest detective in the world, too.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1085  Edited By arkbound

@ian_idyll: your really pressuring a response aren't you, must be valuable info. Good luck getting it

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1086  Edited By MasterMouse

@pyrogram:Greatest detective in the world?
*Busts out BatZarro alt* lollol :P

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1087  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@pyrogram:

'I didn't know they were attacked.' Ian says, happy to be learning at least something, even if it is from someone who apparently doesn't know much or anything about the family. 'So, do you know where they live, then?'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

"Everybody knows where they live....Kamelot, that massive building in New York?" Kurt thought the man a fool, who did not know that?

@mastermouse: You know exactly who I mean, DKD ;P

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sounding creepy.

Prep the Stan jokes. Or Matthew jokes.

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1090  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@arkbound: (haha this is probably my weakess excuse i have ever come up with)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sounding creepy.

Prep the Stan jokes. Or Matthew jokes.

Lmfao funny haha

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's pretty weird. And he's going about it in all the wrong ways.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1094  Edited By arkbound
Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1095  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@arquitenens: (it kinda collapsed when I forgot that I knew Kurt was connected to Knightfall, not Ian. I wasn't thinking when I decided to bring it up haha)

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram

'Unfortunately, I don't. Unless you can't tell from my accent, I'm not from here.' Although, Ian is aware that his Scottish accent can be very mild and people can miss it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

It had been months since he last laid eyes on Arturia, having endured a torturous period in the supernaturally perverse Land of Fables during which his laboriously cultivated mystical talents abruptly forsook his person, rendering him powerless and human. Acquiring the assistance of a benevolently motivated sorcerer, Ambrosius, combining his theoretical knowledge of supernatural phenomena with the undisclosed sorcerer's irrefutable prowess, conjured a dimensional rift, transposing himself from his circumstantial prison and back to Earth. He harbored no knowledge of what had become of Angela, he held minute concern, he had left Arturia on her lonesome for a prolonged period of time, and encountering her was an imperative objective.

Abruptly emerging from a violet-hued rift, the former illusionist lamely dropped to both knees, bracing his palms against the concrete pavement, his energies waning, weakened from the abandonment of his powers as the portal dissipated. Panting with a feverish sequence, he was incapable of mustering the muscular strength to stand and without forewarning, he collapsed, unconscious.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1098 Zauberin  Moderator

@ambrosius: All previous attempts to locate or somehow find contact with her newfound companion failed, Arturia had since dialed back previously tireless efforts, continual exhaustion weighing on her from spent energies on magics, leading to more consumption for replenishment, of late. Venturing back to the world of tales had drained her in more ways than one, and rather quickly at that, eliminating that as an option.

And yet, she kept trying. Driven by hope and a loyalty to who may be counted as her only friend, or potential friend, in the world, though her efforts had been largely in vain, Arturia pushed for a breakthrough, unaware that it would come not as a result of her own efforts, but a chance of good fortune.

As soon as he was within range, she sensed it. Psionically linked, a brief peek through his mind's eye made her privy not only to his location, but a visual of the surroundings. Safe, for now.

In an instant, she vanished, fading back into physical form in a dark alley, out of view, quickly rushing over to where he lay. A relieved smile spread over her face as she knelt down to pick him up, dragging him back into the alley before fading back out...

Back at the estate, into the living room she set him on the couch, though he didn't seem to stir much at first. Worried for his condition, but not possessing any knowledge of healing magics, in a hasty move, she telepathically reached out to try and touch his mind, hoping to pull him out of his unconscious state by force.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin:

Now within the nurturing interior of his home, Ambrosius lay unconscious, incapable of movement under his own accord. However, Arturia's piquantly issued psionic stimulation triggered the reemergence of his consciousness in sporadic fashion. Bursting into environmental awareness, his left hand shot towards her forearm, a tight grip as he feverishly panted, "Arturia?", his eyesight's succinct blurring waning as he relinquished his hold, "Where.. am..", his speech's slur dissipating, "I'm home?", a relieving comfort overcoming as he contently drops the back of his head onto the sofa's cushion.

A smile of expressed elation festooning his facial features prior to recalling, he no longer had his magic. "Thank you", sincerely showcasing his gratitude, he bluntly unveiled, "But my magic. It's gone, I can no longer access it. I'm sorry for leaving you here on your own for so long", unaware that she too had ventured into the Fables' realm. "Have you been fine?".

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1100 Zauberin  Moderator

@ambrosius: Startled by the sudden reaction, there was no time to register a perfectly jovial response, giving a start as he grasped her arm, but refraining from the knee-jerk reaction of aggressive action. Had something gone wrong?

Muscles tensed, she quickly allowed herself to relax as he relinquished his hold, spoken word indicating he was, in fact, well. More or less. "Fine? Not at all," she answered honestly with a surprisingly light tone and a shake of the head. "I followed you to...Storyland and almost died, more than once, then I came back here. Trying to find you was Hell. But I guess I did it after all." She smiled proudly, unaware that she was ultimately not responsible for his return.