#951 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: @honor_girl: @thelostsoul65: Watch out! Honor Girl thought to Fludy

relax sister Fludy replied back as the symbiote turned into a large pool of bio mass allowing the blade to swipe through doing no harm, it has been a long time since you've given me control please don't worry I will keep your body safe

Cara's body was in the mass of the symbiote which steadily began to grow larger and larger as it laughed sinisterly and with in seconds it had expanded one hundred square feet, Fludy was like a mass of black liquid swishing around Sakon Cara's soul masked by Fludy's it was now impossible to find Cara.

#952 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @warsman: @honor_girl: (Just a heads up. I changed my guy up but he's the same as before in this fight. This is just purely for after the fight. So nobody try and run me through with a sword on teh rules thing k? If something still outa wack though feel free to tell me.)

#953 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio
#954 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman said:

@thelostsoul65:

(Those last two posts of yours are killing this for me. I think the OP mentions something about not going overboard with the destruction of the city. Mellow out a bit.)

(I know, right. I'm totally moving on now, I mean, that's out of control, I have no more interest on such fight, as well as Dell don't too. Hey, let's mark another one, you and me, bro vs bro =D)

Just as an FYI, but if there's any major destruction going on, it needs to be submitted to the COE for approval

#955 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: (It is what it is i guess. RPing is so much more complex then back in my days)

@mercy_:

(no idea what a COE is but alright.)

#956 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Congress of Editors.

Andres Knightfall, Lady Liberty & Myself

#957 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: (yo pm me i'll dumb the entire thing down if you want me to lol)

#958 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: (Yea. pm me. and yes, please dumb all this new rules thing down)

@mercy_: (Oh alright)

#959 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: (Don't worry, read thhe rules. Thanks for the preocupation, though =)

#960 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#961 Posted by Feral Nova (46422 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: (No I didn't, I had class today and now I have to go off to do something else, I'll post when I home later tonight)

#962 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Congress of Editors.

So THAT'S what the CEO stands for. I never realized xD

#963 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio
#964 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

Robin stepped off the plane, resplendent in his blue helmet and tracksuit. He planned to take an early morning run through Chicago and get a feel for the city as soon as he landed in the early morning.

#965 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: During Robin's run during the rising sun. He would hear the cries of a man shouting in the middle of the street. "HELP! For god's sake somebody call an ambulance!" The man was kneeling over someone who had been stabbed with a buck knife, the blade was left in his chest. "Oh Jesus...I can't stop the bleeding!" The man frantically wiped the blood off on his jeans while also trying to block the knife wound.

#966 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

Panic intermingled with his already racing heartbeat. He ran over to the scene of the crime, but stopped just short of kneeling to help the dying man. He seemed fixated on the person already screaming for assistance. Nevertheless, he still dialled 9-1-1.

"One too many concussions, Fixer? You're repeating yourself."

#967 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: "I gotta thank your pal for that, amigo.." Bill grabbed the knife from the person who he murdered and flung it at Robin's face, quickly getting up from his knees while running backwards and pulled out a pistol to fire right at his chest.

#968 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

The cleaner had done his homework. He aimed for the slit in Robin's helmet that allowed for sight. However, the metahuman wrestling superstar had his fair share of blades in the ring. Other wrestlers with weapons integrated into their bodies had honed his senses for things like this. He deflected the knife using his armored wristbands, but the bullet went straight through his training gear. He stumbled for a bit, but regained balance. He grabbed either side of his tracksuit and ripped it apart, revealing his full battle arrangement. The bullet sat crumpled against his breastplate.

At this range, he could have done any number of things. He chose for the most difficult for Fixer to escape from. Realizing that he must have run into Warsman, Robin used the advantage of the maximum step-in. However, instead of relying on boxing tactics - something that Fixer would have prepared for - Robin instead lunged for a grappling hold, his speciality, and would have tried for a Tower Bridge* hold if he could manage to outmaneuver and overpower Fixer.

*(a wrestling hold unique to Robin Mask where he lifts the opponent's back against his shoulders, grabs the jawbone and thigh, and pulls down, resulting in a submission hold resembling (but much stronger than) a traditional torture rack.)

#969 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: Before Bill even knew what was what, he was in a British cluster f*ck otherwise known as the clutches of Robin. He winced, but didn't struggle, for there was a severe flaw with this trademark move, the arms, they were left completely unrestrained. Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out a butterfly knife that was easily unraveled in his skilled hands. While grunting and groaning from his body be bent in more awkward positions then that time in Vegas, he pretended to go limp as if submitting. However, only moments later, he took the knife and went to stick it right down the metal wrist guard and into the veins of his wrist.

#970 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

"This isn't a wrestling match, Fixer, you can't submit! I'll only stop when I tear you in half!"

Robin grunted, but the pain only served to tighten his hold. Blood started dripping out from underneath his wristband. Any deeper of a cut and he would have lost dexterity in his hand. Muscle began to constrict. Bones started to creak into place. Fixer's position on Robin's shoulders would prove one of three things:

1. That Fixer had the determination to break the hold
  2. That Robin would break his spine
  3. Or his femur would pop out of socket, a dislocated joint that would be excruciating to recover from

He could feel his grip weakening on Fixer's jaw and chin. He thought about trying to switch to grip to the nook of his elbow joint, but that would open up too many possibilities. For now, it was a test of endurance and strength. Either Fixer would break the hold, or it would break him. The wound on Robin's forearm proved continuously worrisome, however. Even now, he began to quiver using that hand. The knife had cut deeper than he initially thought.

#971 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: And, there it was. Bill's infamous, manic rage, pupils dilating, loss of hearing, the whole deal. A low growl rumbled from his throat as he took the knife and continued to stab the wrist, ripping up flesh over and over again, but he knew that was only the start. Biting onto his lip, the cleaner went for the wildcard and popped his femur out of socket, his body bending out of the grip of the wrestler. But instead of falling to the ground, he wrapped his arms around Robin's neck and went to stick the knife right in the eye slot.

#972 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

Losing, losing, lost! The Tower Bridge fell down, collapsing into blood and ruin! Robin doubted he could ever use his left hand again as he heard the sickening pop of the femur being slapped out of its hole. Robin felt the telltale counter of a chokehold slithering around his throat, but he held on for dear life. He managed to stick his wounded hand between the maniac's arm and his neck, disabling most of its effectiveness.

Meanwhile, he had a confrontation with Fixer's berserk anger bearing down upon him in the form of the knife that had just seconds ago ripped into his wrist. Robin's body knew strength through conditioning and training. Fixer found his strength in God-knows-what. A champion versus a psychopath, and the champion found himself struggling. He channeled his iron grip, trying to crush Fixer's hand or make him relinquish the knife.

The sirens were close now.

Robin somehow managed to find enough room to lean forward with his head before rocking back with a cranial counter attack aimed for the bridge of Fixer's nose. If this worked, then he would easily find enough room to turn around and try for a charging spinebuster into a nearby car.

#973 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: Bill was so focused on fighting for the knife that *CRUNCH!* went his nose, jotting out of place in an instant. He didn't feel pain, at least not the rage he was in. He decided to let go of the knife in exchange for worrying about the car that was going to turn his back into a sack of bloody meat in about five seconds of he didn't do anything. Using his good leg, he pushed against the mountain's back to fling his body up while still clutched onto him, making sure only his legs flew up. What ended up happening was Bill laying stomach down on the roof of the car while letting go of Robin who full on crashed into the side of it. He prepped for this, the helmet at least. From his hip holster came the Python magnum, one of the strongest handguns in the world now pressed against the helmet.

"You wanna know what's in this gun bitch? A full metal jacket, wanna know what those are FOR!? Going through metal like warm butter, so stand still or I am going to do some modern art with your brains and the concrete!" Bill yelled while using his other hand to shift his leg around, getting it in position to pop it back into place.

#974 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

Robin listened to Fixer while his head was crammed inside of the car door - or at least, he listened to about half of it. He secretly gripped the bottom of the vehicle. Just like deadlifting back home in the gym, Robin lifted the car up and over, flipping it wildly through the air along with Fixer on top of the spinning mass of screeching metal.

By this time, the police and ambulances were jetting around the corner. It would not be long now - but who would survive until then?

#975 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: Contingency, all about that sh!t. The authorities passed over the proximity mines Bill set up a block away to create a large flaming diversion so the fight could continue. Bill was flung onto somebody's front lawn, a sprinkler raining down on him as he looked over to his Python across the grass. "F*ck..." He groaned while using his hands to crawl towards the gun, inch by inch, dragging his leg.

#976 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

The brawl turned into chaos in the blink of an eye. Robin had used his tortured left wrist to help in flipping the car. He could do nothing with it now. But he still had his legs. He caught sight of Fixer's revolver and picked it up before testing the sights out on the maniac's face.

"One of the most powerful handguns in the world, eh?"

He emptied the firearm, even releasing the bullet already in the chamber, and threw it across the street.

"It means nothing to me. I've lived an honest life. I don't kill people and I don't commit crimes,"

He tightened his only operable fist, flicking a bullet at Fixer's face. He meant for him to 'bite the bullet,' or so the saying went.

"But I made a living out of making people I don't like hurt and suffer in ways only I can achieve. One way or another, I'm going to twist that arrogant little head off your shoulders and ram it up your @ss."

Kneeling, he made to put Fixer in a one-handed face clutch, a hold made famous in Britain for ripping apart the victims' shoulder muscles and paralyzing their bodies from the neck-down. Very few knew of the specialized hold now that it had been outlawed, but Robin was a submission expert from the start. All he had to do was plant his left shoulder into the small of Fixer's back, grab his chin with his right hand, and pull back until he heard the wet crackle of broken cartilage.

#977 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: This time there wasn't a one liner, thew gun across the lawn was one of two, the one that he tossed across the lawn to make himself seem defenseless...And the one he had in his hand under his body, as soon as Robin was close he got on one knee, revealing his second gambit, the femur he popped into place upon landing on the lawn, and pressed the barrel against the helmet and pulled the trigger. Full metal jacket, world's strongest handgun, and a screaming maniac pulling the trigger.

#978 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

(Good. Now you're going to have the angriest Russian in history knocking on your door.)

#979 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@robin_mask: You told me to do this, I don't disappoint, amigo :P Now finish this gong show up!)

#980 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

(Nah, it's good. You just shot Warsman's best friend in the back of the head. It's far from over.)

#981 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: (You gotta let this cook for a bit you know, like stew, or meth :P Our rivalry is now on broil for the time being)

#982 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

(I'd better not taste the stew and find you've mixed it up with the meth...again.)

#983 Edited by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: Hey! My meth stew is amazing and you know it!)

#984 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler:

(It's not filling, but where it lacks in flavor it makes up for in hallucinations.)

#985 Posted by The_Puzzler (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: Makes you THINK your full! It's a major hit with the homeless crowd)

#986 Edited by Feral Nova (46422 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: @cara_hunter: (Sorry I haven't been around guys :( I'm back but idk if you guys still want to carry this out, or if you just want to leave it where both parties just part and get a round 2 going in the future? again sorry v_v)

#987 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#988 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

It was sunset. Two men in formal wear both glanced down an alley and ducked inside from opposite ends. The lowering sun reflected dully off the smooth steel of their unmarked briefcases. They met in the middle of the alley, one taking another glance back out to the streets. Finding nothing to fear, he turned back to the other man. "Sorry about the short notice. The last few days, the capes have been going nuts. We need to defend our interests before they wreck the city." The other man nodded his head and set the case down at his feet. "You'll like these. Based on some of the alien tech from that crash in the lake." The other man handed his briefcase over to be inspected and picked up the case on the ground, opening it to purview the contents. In it were two pistol-shaped weapons with intricate barrels. "These better be worth ten grand, or we'll be using you as target practice." He warned the dealer. The dealer just smiled. "Have we ever sold you bad goods before? Point these at anything, and trust me, it's going to hurt. Just don't point them at any buildings you like. It'll go right through it and every other building in its path." The mobster nodded, feeling the weight of the gun in his hands. "That sounds like it should help our little cape prob- what's that?" He stopped and craned his neck around the dealer to see something behind him. The dealer spun to see what looked like what might happen if a giant claw was run invisibly across the sky- a huge tear in space opening up and something falling out. The something landing only a few yards from the traders and the rift closed like it had never existed. The thing that had fallen out sat up and looked directly at them, revealing a face seemingly split down the middle, both sides equally bizarre.

"#$*&! Not another one!" The frightened and angered mobster fired at the beast, putting a beam through its chest right where its heart was. The creature reacted by seemingly disappearing, then suddenly reappearing in a spray of blood, holding his spine. Before he even fell, the weapons dealer was held in the beast's white-furred hand and smashed straight through one of the walls of the alley. The hand's fur was no longer white. Hellwings, for that was the name the government later gave it, was furious at his relocation. He didn't know where he was, or what he was doing there. All he could do was seek out the things that did this to him, but he didn't know what they were either. All he knew was that many things, far more greatly evil then these bags of flesh, lurked far below him, and he wanted to destroy them, or be destroyed. He punched through the concrete and jumped down, smashing through everything between him and what lay below. The sun finally dipped completely below the horizon. It was night.

(My first RPG post. Constructive criticism welcome.)

#989 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

It was sunset. Two men in formal wear both glanced down an alley and ducked inside from opposite ends. The lowering sun reflected dully off the smooth steel of their unmarked briefcases. They met in the middle of the alley, one taking another glance back out to the streets. Finding nothing to fear, he turned back to the other man. "Sorry about the short notice. The last few days, the capes have been going nuts. We need to defend our interests before they wreck the city." The other man nodded his head and set the case down at his feet. "You'll like these. Based on some of the alien tech from that crash in the lake." The other man handed his briefcase over to be inspected and picked up the case on the ground, opening it to purview the contents. In it were two pistol-shaped weapons with intricate barrels. "These better be worth ten grand, or we'll be using you as target practice." He warned the dealer. The dealer just smiled. "Have we ever sold you bad goods before? Point these at anything, and trust me, it's going to hurt. Just don't point them at any buildings you like. It'll go right through it and every other building in its path." The mobster nodded, feeling the weight of the gun in his hands. "That sounds like it should help our little cape prob- what's that?" He stopped and craned his neck around the dealer to see something behind him. The dealer spun to see what looked like what might happen if a giant claw was run invisibly across the sky- a huge tear in space opening up and something falling out. The something landing only a few yards from the traders and the rift closed like it had never existed. The thing that had fallen out sat up and looked directly at them, revealing a face seemingly split down the middle, both sides equally bizarre.

"#$*&! Not another one!" The frightened and angered mobster fired at the beast, putting a beam through its chest right where its heart was. The creature reacted by seemingly disappearing, then suddenly reappearing in a spray of blood, holding his spine. Before he even fell, the weapons dealer was held in the beast's white-furred hand and smashed straight through one of the walls of the alley. The hand's fur was no longer white. Hellwings, for that was the name the government later gave it, was furious at his relocation. He didn't know where he was, or what he was doing there. All he could do was seek out the things that did this to him, but he didn't know what they were either. All he knew was that many things, far more greatly evil then these bags of flesh, lurked far below him, and he wanted to destroy them, or be destroyed. He punched through the concrete and jumped down, smashing through everything between him and what lay below. The sun finally dipped completely below the horizon. It was night.

(My first RPG post. Constructive criticism welcome.)

(welcome to the forum. Personally I found it entertaining. I'd probably read more :P)

#990 Edited by Uncommon (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@web_flotsam: That was a really good post man. I'm no expert, but it would seem like you were heading on the right path. Really nice attention to detail by the way. I could totally follow the writing as if it was a scene in a movie playing out in my head and that's really good man.

I know you might want some more feedback than just glittering complements, but I really didn't see anything that bad in your post.

Oh, and of course, welcome to this section of the vine :)

#991 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncommon: @the_last_arashikage: (Thanks. One of the reasons I was attracted to this section was to work on my writing skills and interact with some other users, so I hope to have a good time here.)

#992 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio
#993 Posted by Zauberin (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@ambrosius: [Transport!]

Atop a high-reaching building, a black-violet swirling portal of indistinct shape and almost mist-like appearance manifested of thin air, only for a moment before clearing itself, leaving in its wake the party of dual magic practitioners initially locked in an embrace of the lips, having been swallowed up in the act by Arturia's own manifestation in the area where they previously stood, the simple kiss providing enough energy for her to allow some of her own ancillary function. Holding just a moment longer, it was, in all honesty, difficult to break herself away, despite having no real attachment to the man himself, rather, that particular feeling. Nevertheless, she pried herself from his own face without much fuss, as promised. Admittedly, the feeling of being in the continued presence of one who was not only not dead after the fact, but almost completely indifferent with regards to her, was a bit embarrassing, and the personal void within herself had not yet been filled. "Alright, so...Sorry," she apologised for what would likely manifest itself as bodily strain and may take time to fully recover from. "I guess now I just need to...find a more complete source. You think...maybe someone nobody would miss? A tramp or criminal?" Half-searching for approval, she gave a nervous half-smile, scanning his features for some indication of his own physical feeling, as well as perception of that particular suggestion.

#994 Edited by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio
#995 Posted by Pyrogram (35149 posts) - - Show Bio
@_luca_ said:

@zauberin: * Apologized

She was using the British spelling. In Britain, it's spelt apologised.

#996 Posted by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:
@_luca_ said:

@zauberin: * Apologized

She was using the British spelling. In Britain, it's spelt apologised.

If it's got red squiggles, iz wrong! >_< Just messin'

#997 Posted by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin:

Lethargically breaking from their draining lip lock, Ambrosius weakly lowers himself, a single knee resting on the rooftop's concrete surface, acting as his solitary form of bodily support while he indulges in necessary biophysical recuperation of his usurped faculties. Quietly panting as he lamely rises to both feet, standing to his full height, spiritual replenishment having commenced, he cordially meets the succubus' eyes with genteel dismissal of her apology. "It's fine", he stressed, an affably presented smile dissipating any misperceived discontent. "You would have died other, no?", he rhetorically inquired prior to momentarily taking in the gravity of her proposal.

"At the very least, a criminal will do. You are likely to attract one more than I, particularly during the night as there are those who prowl for young attractive women such as yourself", he agreed, "Perhaps we wait for night to come", Ambrosius suggested, "It is an hour away. You can survive until then?".

#998 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin:

Lethargically breaking from their draining lip lock, Ambrosius weakly lowers himself, a single knee resting on the rooftop's concrete surface, acting as his solitary form of bodily support while he indulges in necessary biophysical recuperation of his usurped faculties. Quietly panting as he lamely rises to both feet, standing to his full height, spiritual replenishment having commenced, he cordially meets the succubus' eyes with genteel dismissal of her apology. "It's fine", he stressed, an affably presented smile dissipating any misperceived discontent. "You would have died other, no?", he rhetorically inquired prior to momentarily taking in the gravity of her proposal.

"At the very least, a criminal will do. You are likely to attract one more than I, particularly during the night as there are those who prowl for young attractive women such as yourself", he agreed, "Perhaps we wait for night to come", Ambrosius suggested, "It is an hour away. You can survive until then?".

are you really using her as bait? really?

#999 Edited by Zauberin (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@ambrosius: Although innately plagues by a desire to be assured that no unintended trouble had been caused by her actions, prompted by his words, actions, and perhaps most importantly, his manner, which in itself almost commanded compliance, Arturia assured herself that he was fine, acknowledging his confirmation with a nod. Although harbouring more than a little doubt with regards to how attempting to adhere to such a stringent diet of only "morally questionables" would be able to work in the long run, particularly in those times when under more imminent threat of starvation, she kept in line with the suggestion which put her conscience at ease for the moment. "I think I can make it until then, thanks to yourself. Are you...gonna sit here and wait too?"

#1000 Edited by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin said:

"I think I can make it until then, thanks to yourself. Are you...gonna sit here and wait too?"

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130502190023/vampirediaries/images/0/00/Eyebrow_raise_community.gif