xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xdarksider95
No Caption Provided

A waste land. What used to be a thriving city is now a post apocalyptic ruin of abandon. The city is now consumed by radioactivity. The water flows with radiation. Contaminated wild animals roam the forest.The city is collapsing in on itself. Those how are exposed to the radioactivity die in a week. However there are rumors of people been mutated into murderous husks.Rumors also indicate there might be something of worth there. A cure to the radiation.

Real facts are that there is a pill that can make you immune to the radiation for 24 hours.Hopefully the radiation doesn't make it out to the rest of the world. There is something...not right about the place. Reports show strange flying across the sky, people and pets going missing around the area and something thing living beneath the city. Something massive, something evil. Something that born out of the tragedy of the nuclear reactor melting down and poisoning the city and everything around.This is a place where no men or women dare step foot in unless they are heroic or insane. The gate has a message scratched into it that reads "Beware the night.".

Locations:

Town Square: A bunch of destroyed buildings. In the middle of the square was the devastated town hall. It has been abandoned for years.Most people don't go in there.For people say they hear weird sound coming from when in the locked rooms. Scratching, like some ting to trying to get out.

Graveyard: Here lies the victims of the incident. Many of the graves are not properly dug. Some been on too soft of soil and the slightest step will dump you next to a decomposing body. The places somehow still smells of decay. People say that if you listen close enough you can still hear the screaming and weeping of those who lost their lives in this depressing tragedy.

No Caption Provided

Hell's Park: An abandoned amusement park.Most who look it get nightmares for years. Rumors are that if you go there at night. You will hear disturbing laughing like a clown begin driven and strange squeaking. and there are some dead bodies there that have wounds that look like they were caused by a rubber chicken.This place is one of the most dangerous in the city.

Mobs:

Giant Wasp: Unnaturally large wasp. Poison strength unknown for most people tend to die from the sting impaling their body.For the most part they are non-aggressive.However they can be provoked into assaulting if touched or if someone gets to close to their nest.These are common in all areas of the city.

Events:

Malicia had beaten up Kurt here once.

Rules:

1.Normal Comicvine rules apply

2. Character must take the pill to be immune to the radiation or they must sell the radiation

3.Anyone can come here and write

4.Anyone can add locations or events. Just pm me, so I can add them to the op

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malicia once beat up Kurt here.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By M-174

Interesting place....

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I think I might need a hazmat suit.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xdarksider95

@schlampe: That's pretty cool. I will add that to the events, out of curiosity do you have the link to that rp.I would like to read it.

@m-174: Thanks...

@shadowswordmaster: That would be cool

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

/Hmmmmmm

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicepaine@bloodphantom: "Take the pill, brad." Brad's uncle stated. He handed Brad a purple and white pill. "So, this little pill can stop radiation?" Brad stared at the small pill laying his palm.It was strange to think that a small pill could do so much. "Ya,for only about 24 hours." His uncle said as Brad downed the pill with a shot of whisky.Brad was fully suited up in the Xecutioner suit. He pulled the black mask back to cover his mouth. "So Chernobyl?" Brad question his uncle he didn't fully understand the point of going to a place so long abandoned. "Rumor is there is something of great value there." His uncle stated before lighting a cigar.An day later Brad had arrived at the closest air part and then walked to Chernobyl. It was a tiring walk for most people however Brad was exceptionally fit.

He wandered around Chernobyl, completely lost. This place was a complete dump Brad thought. Then out of nowhere a giant wasp flew into him and knocked him onto the ground. Brad was in a sitting position "What the fu.." Brad began but was cut off when the wasp tried to impale him with it's massive stinger. Luckily he managed to grab a hold of the stinger before could injury him. "You son of b!%$." Brad yelled out as he sent a slash like wave of wind from his arms crossing one another in front of him. It sliced the bugs head of with disgusting sipping sound. Yellow blood drenched the asphalt. Drago stood up. He took around there was an abandoned Ferris wheel. The stench of carnival food filled his noose. It remained of him the old times when his parents would take him to the carnival every summer. This thought angered as he remembered he would never get to see his loving smiling parents ever again. The next thing that came at him like the wasp did would get a serious ass whooping from him.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Warsman

Don't forget the nightmare fuel amusement park.

No Caption Provided

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Trinity-Blue

Wait, he made that into a notable event of the locale? Huh. Well...

Maybe I will personally go and see if I can find it.

Oh. Just read the rules. Suppose that is probably the only real use so far in CVnU.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weARElegion

@darksider95:

No Caption Provided

The bloody skull awakens to find himself in midst a nuclear meltdown after being banished from WoD for being overly zealous and trying to free the "great old ones".

No Caption Provided

Forced to upgrade his appearance due to the radiation levels as they had adverse reacion on his already weakend immune system. Awkwardly he felt stronger then before he knew it the ground was shaking around him and the graveyard was unearthing Nazi zombies which barely stood and saluted him.

No Caption Provided

Startled at this situation, the bloody skull realizes that his blood must of soaked into the ground as he was stumbling catches his consciousness.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: I Stood a mile away from the nuclear reactor. I unslung my AK, and attached a scope to it. I began to scan the site around the reactor. I was here to bag one of the mutations from the area. What did the client want with the animal, I'm not sure nor do I care to find out.All I know is he willing to pay me well.But what came next is something that had never crossed my mind before.At first I thought I was hallucinating because of the anti-radiation pill I had taken. But my healing factor wouldn't allow that.So the twisted image before my eyes was really happening.Freaking...Nazi zombies,real life zombified Nazis.Well,I had to do something about them.

So I let multiple burst from my AK out. Aiming for the head. I fired several shots at what appeared to be the lead,a figure with a head resembling a red skull wearing a gas mask.I crouched down after the first bursts. And shot three shots at the leader's right knee.Then I changed mags.I couldn't let the escape Chernobyl.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Encriptor

@darksider95: The leg of Bloody skull took the shots to the knee, oozing a now a fluorescent green. The super soldier serum that had once disfigured him was now actually working healing but more as mutating the the bone to bond with the ammo used forming a new carbon marrow under his now regenerating skin. The Zombies all fell like flies to the head shots but just as radiation affected him they as well mutated.

No Caption Provided

The bloody skull now glowing with radioactive vibrancy looks towards the direction the firing came from.

No Caption Provided

"Over there!, I can see his soul.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: (Nice posts)

I looked as the zombies mutated from their wounds.They completely healed in a similar fashion that I would.I slung the AK back on to my back and pulled out the shield.I activated its jagged mode and pulled the pistol that was strapped to my right leg. Stood up and waited for the Nazi in a position similar to a spartan.I was completely ready to perish to stop them

JusticePaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JusticePaine

On the same job as Darksider (My partner & cousin), He told me to wait at a tree. It was at least 4 miles away from Chernobyl. Suddenly something unexpected happened.. I received a distress call from him. I stood up, grabbed my sniper and slung it on my back. Folded my sub machine gun stock then attached the gun to my waist. Then slid my pistol into my leg holster. I put on my mouth mask and then started jogging to his position. Darksider doesn't usually need my help... something is wrong.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

The glow of fluorescent died off of the bloody skull and the serum had now become in full effect. "Project wolfenstein" thought buried was apparently renamed, and now the dormant cells were released by the mutating genetics.

The corpses merely remained such but now metallic flesh based.

JusticePaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking of the possibilities of what could be wrong i managed to speed my jog into a sprint without knowing it. I came to a tree line near the outskirts of Chernobyl. I scanned the area and couldn't see anything. I must have took another route than Darksider. I saw a ferris wheel that looked like a good vantage point. I made my way to the base of the amusement ride. I made sure all of my gear was in place and secure and then started climb to the top car stuck at the top.

Finally making it to the top and settling into the cart i quickly find out why i received that distress call... I see a horde of zombies! I immediately put my sniper into my hands and start to take aim.. Trying to conserve ammo I try to hit as many of zombies as possible. I do this by using my telekinesis. Right as i shoot my sniper I curve the bullet to be perpendicular to 4 zombie necks. Due to the fire power of my sniper, the bullet decapitates all 4 of them.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xdarksider95

@justicepaine: @encriptor: I changed the mag in my hand gun to the acidic rounds,capable of melting titanium. I charged at the nazi leader and attempted to bash him with the shield. Whether the attempt is successful or not I would try to slice in half by throwing the shield.After I would attempt to shoot him in the head with an acidic round.

(This is a pretty cool way to kick off the location)

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Encriptor

@justicepaine: @darksider95:

No Caption Provided

The decapitated heads rolling on the ground, necks of the nazi's zombies oozed and mutated new ones more grotesque and vicious. The now uber verewolf nazi leader watches as a soldier charges into battle towards him, the scent of another werewolf coming from the soldier enrages their leader with a rabid foam of the mouth.

No Caption Provided

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I keep getting something saying I was replied to here, but there's nothing.

@darksider95: I'd like to humbly request my name not be @ tagged in the OP please.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: Ok,sorry about that I didn't think it would send you notifications every time I updated the op.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: I get a little stuned at the creature's reaction to me charging. But I attempt to bash him with an up ward strike using my shield.Then i attempt to decapitate him with the jagged edge of the shield before pulling out using the pistol in an attempt to put an acid into the nazi leader's chest. (Sorry I thought we were going to wait until tomarrow afternoon to continue)

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Encriptor

@darksider95: (I am available anytime, my ideas flow always)

Smashing against the face and knocking his head up and exposing the neck to the jagged edge of the soldiers shield as it slices into the flesh. The radioactive juices still flowing squirting out towards the soldier igniting the shield in a napalm like flame, the spinal structure snapping and regrowing as the shield sliced through the neck passing through like butter. The soldier then proceeded on firing a acidic ammunition into the chest cavity, again the juices squirted out a napalm like fluid as the leader began to tare away at his own chest. The soldier noticing the radioactive juices mutating the bone and flesh within, healing into a horrific manifestation of what it once was.

No Caption Provided

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: My shield bursted into flames, scolding my hands. I dropped the shield, as my hand healed itself. The bandages on my fist were a bit covered in burn marks.I pulled out my indestructible machete. Attempted to impale the Nazi werewolf then flip over him dragging the blade through his body. Then I would and attempt to dismember the torso diagonally by separating the two halves by tossing them in two different directions. Last I would pull out my AK and put the machete and hand gun for the AK to attempt to shoot the Nazi leader's head to ribbons.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Encriptor

Laying on the ground torn in half diagonally, the bloody skull reverted back to his once human form. The mutated zombie beasts crawl over and start to devour the pieces, lapping up all the blood and radioactive juices. Mutating them into more beast type creatures.

No Caption Provided

suddenly they all begin to attack each other ripping and taring with those talon like claws, acidic blood sprays in all directions and a huge heap of bloody flesh now remains but the pieces seem to be still moving. The muscles and tendrils start to join and the flesh begins to be fusing together making a form of a much larger mutation.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now the new mutant opens it's eyes and begins to charge towards darksider drooling with radioactive waste, the ground trembling with each stomp. As charging its size seemed to be increasing as a mist of volatile gas began to form around it

No Caption Provided

Looking down at Darksider and Paine, it's stomach growled with hunger.

No Caption Provided

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By weARElegion

The graveyard shook once again and a grand castle arose from beneath the earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"I have transported through the underworld as I am searching for a subject of mine" says Skullitor to his Death guard.

"Arthias, you will scour this land use whatever force necessary to reclaim him" ... "Forces of darkness be with you!"

No Caption Provided

Death Guard Arthias, "it will be done!". Scouring the graveyard their were signs of "Bloody skull" and it trailed off, so he followed the tracks.

No Caption Provided

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: I let out a smirk underneath my helmet. They had underestimated us. I pulled out a tablet and ordered our attack helicopter to attempt to shred the monster with a barrage of rockets and machine gun fire.My eyes began to change to a bright yellow,I took off the helmet as my body began to rapidly grow.I took on the form of a large humanoid,bipedal wolf. I charged at his right leg and attempted to climb his leg and then allow myself to slid down his leg, mutilating his leg and then try to jump to the next one to do the same thing.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By weARElegion

Arthias watched as a helicopter was attacking a behemoth zombie and he raised his palm towards the zombie giant and bellowed "Mortagus de vita". His voice like thunder as he raised his sword with his other hand, a dark essence flowed from the sword towards the giant, wilting all life within it's grasp. As the giant inhaled the shadowy essence seeped inside, midst the werewolf attacking shredding the limbs.

No Caption Provided

"I command thee as Law bringer of the damned to return to Castle skull or face my wrath" says Arthias, "Lord skullitor demands your presence", "Lycan! pointing at Darksider... This is a matter for the dead... and that Hu---ma---n scum needs to back away" A chill in his voice....as his power intensifies causing the giants eyes to glow like his own, "Now follow!" he commands as the giant begins to do so. "Now, away before I can no longer restrain myself, from your life essence which tempts me so".

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion : @justicepaine I reverted to my human form and put my combat helmet back on.I allowed the monster to go with some undead knight.I was more concerned with the condition of my cousin. I collected all my gear off the ground. My skull felt like it was one fire."Are you okay?" I asked Justicepaine. As I slowly strolled to him and ordered the helicopter to pick us up. I step in the helicopter,after I collect a limb from one of the creatures and place it in a contentment bag.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weARElegion

@darksider95: The giant and Arthias walk into Castle Skull, and Lord Skullitor orders the Castle to return to the underworld. The graveyard rumbled and swallowed it up and returned to it's original state.

JusticePaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: (After have already climbed down from the ferris wheel) "Not a scratch" I say. I sit in the back of the helicopter and put my feet up. "So is the mission complete?"

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Encriptor

Just as the two brothers were talking a robot named Xomega falls from the sky in the shape of a spherical silver ball then reforms into the humanoid shape humans are more custom to seeing.

No Caption Provided

already scanned the two men, Xomega powers up a force field around it's armor.deciding to test their capabilities he drops two E.M.P.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thump!Thump!The ground of the city begins to ferociously rumble.The radioactive water begins to stir,the moaning of things not human are heard and are getting louder by the day.The mutated animals have hidden deep in their layers,they what's coming.Something in Chernobyl that has been long locked away has been awakened by radioactivity.And it wants out.This thing can't be contained,it can't be stopped,it's going to destroy everything.Everything it touches burns to the ground.

Along with something else has been changed by the radioactivity.Something more human,or at least they used to be human.The corpses of those who die there have been mutated beyond reconstitution.Their cries of pain and anger can be heard during the day by those foolish enough to venture in the city.People who explore the buildings in the area say they found claw marks on all of the exits,suggesting something was really there and was trying to get out.They said the strange thing was all of the claw marks were at human height and some have even taking pictures to scientists.They say it's almost human like in nature,but couldn't fully say what it was.The rumors say these creatures only hunt at night because their can no longer handle the rays of the sun,buts just a rumor.Right?

The air stirs,the city is disturbingly quite.Something is approaching.The sky is darking more than usual.4 days remain till they are unleashed on to the unsuspecting world.

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By weARElegion

A man thought destroyed covered in green radioactive goo, begins to crawl out of the dirt his unholy flesh feeding on the energy of the goo as it soaks into his bones. He stands up with a bright glowing shine as the radiation settles in..."

No Caption Provided
nein, ich melde mich wieder ! "  The glow fades away as the body begins to regenerate, 
"Vat am I doing in a graveyard? Ver are mien men? "

No Caption Provided

the color fading and the regeneration all most finished, his memories begin to return....

No Caption Provided

He rubs his bloody hands on a crypt wall nearby with the same insignia on the front. Being an occultist and the radioactive blood seeping into the crypt through the wall becoming a gas. The men inside awakening and kicking the crypt doors down, they see Hitler and salute "Mein freurer, Hail" they all shout, "Ve need to vake ze others, I want battle formations by sunlight". They spend the whole night raising the dead nazi soldiers, forming ranks and gearing up as most their weapons were buried with them.

No Caption Provided

with his elites guarding him, they march on the city.

No Caption Provided

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Raven_Cypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nowaiowt said:

bump

No bump! lol I'm making a new thread and most likely renaming it....it shall be an awesome dictatorship that will cast a shadow on the third reich

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Vex_
weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: Hitler and his men occupying the city of Chernobyl and blocking off access in and out while they militarize the city raising more dead and enlisting them into the ranks. Each loyal to the freuer, as he give as speech rallying his men for war on the living.

Loading Video...

His troops inspired to rule over mankind and have the rise of the scourge Riech!

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: is there any to siege but ruins it's more like an occupancy as Hitler claiming his empire.