Checkmate:Chrome Zillion vs. The Rookie

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chrome Zillion

The rooptops had become a haven..a home away from home,and observatory.Remaining unseen or heard.Information was key.In order to become the best you must observe the best,take everything for what it's worth and then use it as an offense.His prey was either pretending not to notice him or he really couldn't.He never seconded guessed his gut.If the prey didn't show any signs..then he doesn't see him.This one was called the Rookie.He could not quite make out what he was capable of but he was anxious to find out.

As he crept up on his prey,climbing down the walls and got ready to pounce he was startled by an energy.He wasn't sure what it was but he was sure it was coming from the Rookie.He had to find out what it was.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Rookie

As the blue sky began to turn into a sea of crimson red Yuri Lowell was on his way to meet a man about joining a new team that was forming the details would be explain once he got there. The streets were empty his footsteps echoed each time his boot hit the pavement he could hear someone else in the area as he took a look around the area he noticed a man climbing down the building behind him, “I knowyour there…what do you want?” Yuri yelled out at the mysterious stranger.

Yuri did a quick turn unsheathed his gun blade and fired one shot at his assailant he kept his gun pointed in the direction of his enemy with a eager look on his face he was ready for a fight.

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chrome Zillion

The bullet whizzed by Zillion's right eye.He didn't even flinch."So that's what that thing is..a gunblade?" He said smugly."I like your style Lowell..now let's see if we can make one of these shall we?" Zillion's right arm crafted him a gunblade."Are you ready rookie? Do you have what it takes to avoid the hands of god and the deliverance of your soul from whence it came? Or will you end up like so many others...headless,battered,crippled,or in a vegetative state?"

Zillion pointed the weapon toward the Rookie and said.."Lesson one rookie...focus on the shooter,not the gun" as he pulled the trigger of his gunblade,with great speed he snapped up a handgun and fired at Yuri.The Gunblade never let off one round.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Rookie

Watching as his shot was dodged with little to no effort at all Yuri’s eager expression quick change to an expression of concern “this might be a tough on I haven’t faced anyone with reflexes like that in a longtime” he though to himself.

Zillion said something Yuri couldn’t really hear him, to his surprise  Zillion pulled out a Gun blade and a handgun let off  a few shots the Gunblade never fired "maybe he was trying to through me off" Yuri though to himself. Yuri was able to deflect some of the shots on to the ground and buildings around him.

Before the smoke from Zillion's handgun could vanish Yuri dashed at him attempting to grab him and throw him to the ground below, he then proceeded to throw two quick jabs and a round house kick at Zillions face.

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chrome Zillion

Zillion took the rookie's attacks..to prove a point.His strength was no match for his durability.He got up off the ground and proceeded to taunt Yuri."Lesson 2-Know your opponent! You are at a disadvantage being that I know a bit about you,yet you know nothing about me.If you had you would have realized that the gunblade I mead was made with the Freedom hand.The Freedom hand can great blades..but not projectiles so rightfully the blade would work but the gun would not fire.I saw your face when that gun didn't go off.Had that been a working weapon..you probably would have a chunk missing from your head.You also seem to not be aware that if you're going to go hand to hand with me..you better quit holding back to test the waters.You go for the knock out right away,because if you don't know your opponent..he might not be the type to take it easy on you!"

Zillion crafted a shield with the Freedom..."now let's try again shall we?" He said as he waved Yuri in to attack him.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Rookie

It felt as if Yuri was punching a steel wall as his punches connected with Zillions face, He got up the ground and began to lecture Yuri on knowing thy enemy his Gunblade had formed into a Shield..Yuri continued to look on with a bored expression on his face as he waited for Zillion to stop talking "Your making me late for my appointment!" Yuri blurted out interrupting Zillion. Zillion final stopped talking with his shield in hand he stood their motioning for Yuri to attack, "You have got to be kidding me with this a shield?!" Yuri said outloud.

Without wasteing anymore time he charged for Zillion at about 300mph ziping behind him throwing a kick to the back of the head that had enough force to destory a building, the kick was to launch Zillion up in the air setting him up for Yuri to grab on his leg twirl him around about ten times at 300mph and hurl him into the ground following by a double foot stop into the gut.

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chrome Zillion

Zillion's eyes lit up as he went sailing into the air.He had never fought anyone before that had this level of power in combat.He was just soaking it all in though.His goal was to figure out the extent of Yuri's abilities and he thinks he's found it.Things seems to go in slow motion as blood poured from his head...he felt his leg being pulled with great speed and strength.He went around and around and around until finally ending the little ride with his head and back planted in the ground,then he felt a stomp to his chest.He got up immediately and began to speak.

"I bet you though to you had me rookie.That was a good shot but I hope it wasn't your best.I think i've gathered all the information I needed and it's only a matte of time until you are on you back like I just was..but you'll be unconscious.You see Yuri..I told you that lesson 2 was to know your opponent..but the thing is,I don't even know myself.I can barely control myself sometimes,you know;however,I have been holding back this whole time.See usually these two gloves of mine to the combat..but in order to find out what you can do,I leashed them (if you will).Made them spare you.Usually people who cross me end up with a rocket in their mug or a sword in their junk...but I held back.I let you live.I see promise in you rookie.However..you made me bleed my own blood and I can't let that go unpunished..so like I father whips his child..i'll finish you off and then you can go out and play,how's that sound?"

Zillion threw up his guard and then moved in..he didn't want to use lethal force so he used the strength the gloves had blessed him with and then he started throwing punches.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Rookie

As his kick connected with the back of Zillions head sending him flying into the air..he felt as if Zillion didn't even try to defend himself from the attack before Zillion was out of sight  Yuri rushed up grabbing him by the leg he began to twirl Zillion around hurling him onto the ground below as his foe was racing downward Yuri chased behind him as Zillion crashed into the ground Yuri connected with a double foot stomp into Zillions gut, the force from the blow created a small crater in the ground that destroyed everything in that area. Yuri hopped out the hole Zillion immediately followed him he began to lecture Yuri on knowing your opponent again "Listen man enough of your lectures you who sent you?"

Once his Lecture was done Zillion threw up his guard  he began to move in Yuri's direction once he got close enough to Yuri he launched a flurry of punches, one of his punches  headed for Yuri's head tilting his head to the left the attack was easily evaded before he could move his head back he felt a slight pain in his stomach a punch connected followed by punches connecting to the jaw, left cheek, right cheek and final blow to the chin that sent Yuri flying through the building behind him. As he crashed through the final wall and landing onto the ground he rose up took wiped the blood from his face, took off he torn jacket and dusted off his boots he began to walk back to the front of the building where Zillion was waiting for him.

"Enough games" Yuri clinched his fist by his head and brought it down by his side in a fierce manner his hands began to glow blue, he reached out oping his hand wide firing ten small fast energy balls at Zillion. Each blast was strong enough to destroy a bridge he then shot a city busting blast a Zillion, as the energy ball left his hands he flew up high into the sky he moved so fast there was a slight after image left where he was standing he watch as he blast would lay waste to the area.

Chrome Zillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chrome Zillion

Zillion watched almost in slow motion as Yuri's energy projectiles began to reach him.He never dropped his guard.He punched them creating a huge impact and shock wave that rocked and rattled the city streets.When the smoke cleared Zillion stood virtually unharmed...but in his head he though.."my arms are broken".He never showed his pain to the opponent.

"Is that all you got?" He yelled."I know where you were going Rookie.I know who you were going to meet with.I have had enough picking on you so what do you say we end this and go meet the Czar together.The only reason we crossed paths is because wanted to see if you were worthy.Worthy to be called my teammate.Worthy to back me up when some costumed idiot tries to kick my head in.I only spared you because of that and that alone.I have alot more in me."

Zillion could hear his healing factor snap his bones back in place as he stuck out and said...

"Let's call it quits before some gets hurt ok?"