#151 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
  • I haven't beaten a man with his own leg since Carter was in office... but I still remember how.
  • I'm not sorry I sent you to hell, you know. I hope it was awful. I hope you suffered. I hope it broke something inside you that can never be fixed. It makes me happy to think that. You deserved it, every bit of it. You've murdered. You've betrayed your friends. You may not wanna remember it anymore, but that's who you are. You're no better than me.
  • But they wanted more. They wanted it all. And I gave it to them.
  • You want me. You can't admit to yourself just how bad you want me. It doesn't make you a bad person. You're a virile man. You have needs.
#152 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
The upper hand is the only one I play with.
  • Duchess
#153 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a plan. I'll blitz him at light speed and give him a hundred ton punch in the face. What? Oh, yeah. I gave up my powers. I keep forgetting that.

• Archeron Zarek
#154 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
Let me try my body around you, I bet you know what I mean. 'Cause you know that I, can make you believe, in love and sex and magic.
#155 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to see it.
#156 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8319 posts) - - Show Bio
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

~ Katharine Hepburn

Suits Umbra perfectly

#157 Edited by ChrisAngel (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

"Call me a hero if you want to. I'm no hero. I'm just a man who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and did something supid enough or brave enough to get people lookin at 'im the right way. I'll leave the hero act to Andy, God rest him. Me? Just'll keep finding the wrong places."  

-Christopher Angelys
#158 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChrisAngel said:

"Call me a hero if you want to. I'm no hero. I'm just a man who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and did something supid enough or brave enough to get people lookin at 'im the right way. I'll leave the hero act to Andy, God rest him. Me? Just'll keep finding the wrong places."  

-Christopher Angelys
That's inspiring, very nice!

"Stupid boy!!!"

- Dreius, father of Syrus

#159 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

"My name is Adam Mercer. For many of you, I am the last thing you see before you die. Some of you have come to know me as a friend, but know this: Mess with my hair, call me weak, touch my sh!t, or break into my house, and I will kill you, and use your skulls as beer mugs, hang your spines over my mantel, use your arms and legs as fire pokers, and pull apart your ribcage until I hear that beautiful little snap. Now, are you going to give me my coffee or not?" 

• Adam Mercer when ordering a coffee.

#160 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

"The time has come for the slaves of this universe to realize who their true masters are...Seal off the region."

Vrakmul to Kargoth, giving the order that lead to a massive Black hand attack on the Great Lakes region and the deaths of tens of millions.

#161 Posted by _Cain_ (23736 posts) - - Show Bio
(There's a fine line between Extremist Neutral and Evil, you jumped over it, called it gay, shot it in the balls, raped it's mother, stole it's car, consumed it's flesh, devoured it's soul, mounted it's head on the wall, and then did the same thing to twelve more fucking lines just to be safe

-Lord Jonathan.

REALLY Fits how i like my characters.

#162 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio
When you love someone... truly love them, friend or lover, you lay your heart open to them. You give them a part of yourself that you give to no one else, and you let them inside a part of you that only they can hurt—you literally hand them the razor with a map of where to cut deepest and most painfully on your heart and soul. And when they do strike, it's crippling—like having your heart carved out. It leaves you naked and exposed, wondering what you did to make them want to hurt you so badly when all you did was love them. What is so wrong with you that no one can keep faith with you? That no one can love you? To have it happen once is bad enough... but to have it repeated? Who in their right mind would not be terrified of that?
#163 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio
  • I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know.
  • Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over.
  • I want what I want, and I don't care what I have to do to get it. My list of victims is a long one, and I have no problem adding one more name to that list.
#164 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

Wowzers.

#165 Posted by vegicillo (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Guns dont kill people,I kill people

#166 Posted by The_Puzzler (6614 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Ah sh*t
  • Ah Christ 
  • Got a light
  • Christ I need a cigarette
  • Listen Im not interested in your moral conundrums you annoying little sh*t
#167 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

My spirit. This is a new thought. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but it suggests I'm a fighter. In a sort of brave way. It's not as if I'm never friendly. Okay, maybe I don't go around loving everybody I meet, maybe my smiles are hard to come by, but I do care for some people.
#168 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: Katniss is now one of my favorite characters EVER

#169 Posted by Duchess (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: I have so many more quotes I won't share yet. You'll just love her more and more.

#170 Edited by The Lone Wanderer (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

"Logan Status: Terminated."

Eliminator Omega to Wolverine before shooting him dead with a fractal gun.

#171 Edited by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio

Marcus's opinion on his work, morality, and how the world actually runs(according to him):

Honestly? No, I don't care about good, evil, sin, sainthood, salvation, damnation, or even that little, crippled old lady you're supposed to help across the street. I don't care about whether or not the job I do is going to initiate WWIII or bring world peace. I don't care how many lives it will ruin. Know what I do care about? Cash. Cold, hard cash. Cash is the only thing in this world that guarantees a better lot in life over the piece-of-crap standing next to you in the airport. All that touchy-feely s**t they feed you in school? How money doesn't make the world go round, how it.. can't buy love, happiness, friends? Bulls**t. Every. Last. Word of it. For the right price, even some of the holiest men in the world will cut off their arms, sell their kids, and offer up their souls on a silver platter. They want cash, rewards, fame, glory, the works. They're all greedy at heart. All you need to know? The right price.
#172 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio
Love is deceitful and sublime. In its truest form, it brings out the best in all beings. At its worst, it's a tool used to manipulate and ruin anyone who is stupid enough to hold it. Don't be stupid.
We have three kinds of families. Those we are born to, those who are born to us and those we let into our hearts.
And the moment you care that much, a man has you. He owns a little piece of your soul, and he can beat you to death with it.
You're so tired of being hurt that you attack first. Only those who really care about you will weather the assault of your verbal attacks and stay. The rest will fade away.
#173 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5221 posts) - - Show Bio

Attack, not the Mind, nor the body...but the soul hahahaha 

Y intercept

#174 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

"IT'S NOT A DATE!!!"

#175 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5221 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross: Why does that look familiar
#176 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maya Lopez: Because i said it before, on multiple occassions....... xP

#177 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm Longshot. I'm better than you. Get over it."

-Longshot during a run-in with Newt Gingrich

#178 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind over matter. If you do not mind, then it does not matter.

ICE Dragons Assemble!

#179 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5221 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

"I forgot that humans needed to breathe, oops..."

#181 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29691 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly love to post my entire post from Rise and Fall. But I wont.

Heroes, Villains. Two words that define two kinds of people. The first are kind, generous people who would give their left arm just to save one person. The second are cruel, and unforgiving people who would push an old lady into the street just to save their own necks. But both share a quality that most don’t really understand. A common trait that is overlooked most days just because no one wants to see anything common in the two. The common trait? A sense of something greater. Sure for Heroes it’s making the world a better place, but for villains, well its making the world into what they want it to be. And whether that trait be right or wrong, it is still common. -Kiara "Rise and Fall"

A great Hero was lost, and with him an even greater Legend. Andy Summers was the last of a dying breed. A true hero that despite the goings on in the world, stayed a hero. Not once did he waiver from his path in life. Not when he was betrayed by so many, and never when he was betrayed by the very people he had eventually given his life for. A person could look at his life and see that the Team he started was the very essence of what the man behind them was.-Kiara on Andferne "Rise and Fall"

Jean, known to the world as Gambler, was just as important as Andy was. He had compiled the largest following amongst the Villains, in the last few years. A following so great that Mighty Magneto himself would be forced to bow to the Cajun. Jean was a leader, a family man, and quite possibly the most innovative in what he did. No one else could do what he had done with the Villain community and there would never be another like him. But the innocent people who had been struck by his violence would never respect him in the manner he deserved.-Kiara on Gambler "Rise and Fall"

“The world will not be without heroes in your absence.”-Kiara at Andferne's funeral "Rise and Fall"

#182 Edited by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio

"Weak people should accept the fact they are weak. Whether it be mentally weak, physically weak, or in any other way. At least it helps when you try to get stronger."

Syrus finally stops moping about his life of abuse at the hands of his father and starts his training.

#183 Posted by supergirlH0p3 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

"I am Hope, I am always there. And I won't let you get aw.... holy sprockets did you see those boobs"?

#184 Edited by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio

"My whole family's insane. Maybe I'd like to see that world, if it means more people like them." - Thoughts on Tenebra

" I'll have no problem setting this world aflame." - Disillusionment

"I am the future of Tenebra!" - Finally showing some self-esteem

"You seem to be mistaken. She does not send me out like a pawn to the slaughter. She sends me out because that is what I was born for. I fight, I grow stronger, and I fight again. I don't serve her because I have to. I am free to leave any time I want; I am here of my own volition. I am content to know that I make her happy, knowing there is another like her. She is closer to me than my own mother. If Mistress Death willed it . . . I would do anything." - On his loyalties

#185 Posted by _Zombie_ (10551 posts) - - Show Bio
"Sex? Procreation? Why would I want to reproduce with one of you.. meatbags. You're revolting and downright annoying. I'm far too busy with my experiments anyways.."

--- Judas when propositioned by a prostitute(whom he later used for an experiment).

#186 Posted by DarkSorcerer (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again I find myself looking over the edge of a building beneath me is the oh so familiar Martial City. I have stopped three muggings today, one possible rapist from harming his next victim, and saved one man from the crossfires of a gang war. All this violence make me wonder sometime, have I really done anything......Have I really been helping to stop crime or am I just a man behind a mask trying to. Then that's when I realize If it wasn't for me and people like me, those three people would've got mugged, that lady would've cried herself to sleep after being taken advantage of, and that man wouldn't have lived to see his kids another minute. This is just the beginning. I can be proud, but never satisfied.

- Charles about being a hero

#187 Posted by Shanana (55271 posts) - - Show Bio

"In case you forgot, let me remind you just who the hell I am"

#188 Posted by Kane_Liafador (156 posts) - - Show Bio

“The Ninjan King Derekken has been killed; you are now the King of the Ninjans”. She said to him, rubbing him on his head. Y knew who the snake charmer was long before anyone of her generals; He was the last child of Ziccarra Liafador and Jean Lebeau. “I want you to make haste, and leave New York it is no longer safe. Seek out my daughter Simone, the moment you make contact with her my spell over her will subside.”

#189 Posted by Ruvik_ (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Inside the C,I,A, there had to be truth. Our word was our honor. But outside, it was all about deception. Lies were our defense, our default. To survive, you had to master the art of perjury. The lie and the truth had to feel the same. But once you learned that skill, nobody knows the truth in or outside the C,I,A; especially you.< Allen 13> before killing his friend.

#190 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

"The one things that can defeat power, is more power. That is the one absolute constant in this ever changing universe."

- Kain

#191 Posted by Shanana (55271 posts) - - Show Bio
"Hello Wanda…It’s me again…Shane; I was just calling you back to see if you got my last message, and my tweet on twitter, and the message I wrote on your wall on facebook; and my text message, and my email and I’m mailing you a letter you should get it in about three days… ok baby just give me a call” 
#192 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: lmao

Priceless

#193 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio

I've loved six men in my life. I've been in love with two. There's nothing in this world more terrifying than leaving your heart open to somebody else. They know your ins and outs. They know your hopes, but more importantly, they know your fears. They know how to cut you at your weakest spot, how to draw the biggest reaction, the most blood. There is nothing on this earth more terrifying than love. The deepest burning hatred can be outmatched by a love gone terribly, terribly wrong. But at the same time...there is nothing in this life more rewarding than knowing that you have somebody who accepts all your faults and loves you not only in spite of them, but because of them.

#194 Posted by Shanana (55271 posts) - - Show Bio
“It starts with mind control, every last one you heroes and public icons, will be turned into government puppets, fighting amongst each other, doing the government’s bidding…My bidding. Next is Science…advancements in science will lead the populace from Spiritual to Transhuman, and then America will be transformed into a police state. Your Christians will go to churches constructed in honor of me, how glorious that is, praising God in a house constructed for me! Your people will be praise me; in the home that houses; the very same people that will eradicate religion. Hahahaha your celebrities will hint it all and finally… we we’ll have this battle again, THEN we’ll see who has the most influence.”
It's really amazing how much I forshadow with Y intercept. This post is from TWO years ago.
#195 Posted by Reticle (14 posts) - - Show Bio

"there are three types of evil in this world people who are evil on the outside,people who are evil on the inside and the people who are both"

#196 Edited by Der Kommandant (439 posts) - - Show Bio

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! LET...THE GALAXY...BUUUURRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!"

#197 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not big on the death, destruction, despair and conquest deal, I'm just in it for the money.

#198 Posted by Despair (2364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit said:

I'm not big on the death, destruction, despair and conquest deal, I'm just in it for the money.

You called?
#199 Posted by Mattersuit (4295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Despair : No if I was calling, I'd be all

DESPAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!

#200 Posted by Despair (2364 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: Ah, okay. Just thought I heard my name.