Character Intro: Raven

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

As a small child Raven, was discarded into the woods by her mother. A practicing witch whom had gave her body to the Devil in exchange for her lovers return. The child which she bared was not her lovers, but that of the great deceiver. The lover being returned from death questioned the mother how he was to be back to life, her reply would be her last. The man being of Christian faith murdered her and then himself figuring it wouldn't be suicide as he had already died.

Raven was found by magical forest dwellers named brownies, they were soaring on top of ravens of the forest when the birds caught sight and spoke to the brownies. Thinking at first that a feast was to be held, they carried the child to their underground hovel. Upon entering their leader feeling a dark presence in the girl ordered her to be placed high in the mountains away from their settlement. Raven's Peak, was the name of the place the brownies brought her and ordered the birds dine on her.

No Caption Provided

The birds did just that pick the girl clean of flesh and used her bones to build their nests, but as the mortal child perished. The immortal child arose, each bird that ate portions of the girl began to drop towards the ground lifeless. They mounded over the carcass until it was fully covered, each then simultaneously burst into flames until a black ash was seen. From those ashes a large dark haired teenage girl wearing a dress of ravens feathers now stood, eyes pitch as the blackest night, skin pale as snow. She reached her arms back and let out a screech almost deafening to the birds, which now all landing around her bowed to their Queen.

Ravens are said to be the watchers of the dead, and tonight witnessing a reincarnation of a child meant to die. They were clear that this was their Queen risen once more as was prophesized to once again reclaim this world for the dark ones, and those whom worship and serve such beings.

No Caption Provided

Raven looked around seeing she was on a high mountain and ran towards the cliff top with the ravens in pursuit. Not fearing the fall, nor having a thought towards the height, she leapt into off the cliff. Her feathered dressed enveloping and transforming into a larger then average raven with blood red eyes. She led the birds across the forest below back to the house where she was born.

No Caption Provided

The land being deserted for quite some time, the house had lost it's luster and now resembled more a place of horrors. She flew in the window and returned to her true form, and began to search for signs of her parents. In the basement she had found her mothers alter and the spell used to return her lover. Raven decided to use the spell to rise her mother and get answers, speaking the words in blood while holding an old hair brush full of the mothers hair. The deceiver had come to first receive payment before releasing her damned soul, but seeing it was his own flesh decided to waive the fee. The manifestation however would be merely spiritual, rising the soul from the inferno to speak for her sins.

The mother had told the tale of love lost and her betrayal to the lover with the deceiver only to die anyways. Snapping his fingers the deceiver returned the spirit to damnation, and told Raven to put aside trivial feelings and embrace her darker thoughts and she will rise to conquer these humans. Being half human, Raven found it hard to think pure evil thoughts especially when her ravens were so beautiful and the sky and sceneries offered much to discover.

She decided to make this house her roost, for as selfish as her mother was the land held great power and witchcraft, darkness, dark beasts, and the fae folk roamed all around. Much magik was to be learned and if harnessed could indeed her true potential, being that Evil or not. One thing was for sure, the ravens would always be by her side.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: This is pretty cool. You should make a R@ven account. Jus sayin

Avatar image for deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b
deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She sounds very interesting. I would love to hear more about her. :)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_halloween: @quintus_knightfall:I would but I already have 3 accounts, themed per character creation. This being my gothic horror stylings, Paladin being my God / Warrior style of writing, and Encriptor_ being my sentient life writing style.

I do attach them in the about biography section.

Yes, she shall make appearances through out the realms. Possibly even a blog.