Character intro: Herald Samurai, Herald of planet Mecca.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Guardian of planet Mecca, made of vibranium and adamantium alloy. Xomega placed this unit with the charge of defending his planet from potential threats. This became quickly tedious living in an impregnable dimensional shielded planet. On a patrol it enters the memory core where one may interact with past sentient life forms. Just as it happens a long past general of the planet stood waiting to converse. The samurai approaches, and the general salutes... "Greetings Herald of Mecca" says the general. Confused the Samurai asks "I am no Hero, why do you call me this?", "Listen to the truth behind this construct and you will be" says the general. "My rounds end I shall return for this data" says the Samurai, he returned standing in the center of the chamber as each connected to him filling his data banks with how they reached their death. It all took a minute or two to complete, stepping back off the platform the Samurai spoke "I now see why you called me this, and I agree I must become this herald of our people and vanquish Xomega" .

I rename myself Herald Samurai.Stepping into a teleportation chamber he co-ordinates Earth.

• Species: Sentient being
  • Height: 8 "0
  • Weight: 2000 lbs
  • Eyes: steel
  • Hair: steel
  • Alignment:Good

Power Grid

Intelligence - 7

Strength - 5

Speed - 5

Durability - 7

Energy Projection - 0

Fighting Ability - 5 ( Using Samurai moves)

Physical Description:

Robotic Samurai

Powers and Abilities:

• Endless Slice (A penetrating attack severing even indestructible bonds)
  • Warcry (a disorienting roar usually to stun)
  • Shuriken (releases shuriken which can be controlled)
  • Sword split (splits sword into as many copies as required)

Weapons:

• Nano Slicer (Nano atoms form a barrier over black holes and as the sword collides, they expose the black hole to the element impacting devouring it into a variable abyss)
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sick.

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Leonardo_Liafador

See-ick

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how it says gender unknown

But the post uses male classification :p sarcasm aside though it's a decent start I'd suggest fleshing it out though. A lot of users will sell a lot buuuut a sword that simply can cut through anything is skeptical without additional context. Someone mentions science this or magic that to back it up it might get by when it's just something it can do however it's less likely.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal:

Weapons:

Nano Slicer (Nano atoms form a barrier over black holes and as the sword collides, they expose the black hole to the element impacting devouring it into a variable abyss)