weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weARElegion

No Caption Provided

Traveling through the depths of space escaping another planet pursuing his arrest. For killing citizens by lowering the planets temperature, this is usually the case which ever planet he arrives as his physiology adapts to the planet so does his powers begin to evolve. In the milky way, there was one planet he lived on for quite some time... Pluto and it had become a frozen paradise, an ice castle and more was built but he lacked others to be his slaves. This is why he now approaches Earth, he's heard many of hero & villain call it home. The void of space attuned to his natural temperature keeping him in a stable form. Casting a sphere of ice layers thick he enters the atmosphere where it melts down as rain, His molecules being less dense then most the elements on the planet allow him to surf on the wind.

Glacyr, dropping in on the first city he could see. The warmth of the sun beating down on him, he begins emitting a chilling aura. People begin fleeing his presence... humanoids, warm blooded, great, he thinks to himself. Requiring water as he`s quite parched, he raises a hand about to freeze the air around him and notices a human drinking from a fountain. He lowers his hand, walks over pushes the human aside, freezing it`s blood on contact area and begins to drink. The one thing that remains a constant... water, he thinks to himself. Hours go by and he`s still drinking ... a vaster water source... this is taking forever...infuriated he casts a board of ice which floats on the air, he jumps on and glides speedily through the city until he reaches the harbor. Glacyr then absorbs the board and submerges in the water below solidifying himself into a dense block of ice... resembling an iceberg.

No Caption Provided

Species: Anomaly

• Height: 6 "
  • Weight: N/A
  • Eyes: ice blue
  • Hair: Bald
  • Alignment: Evil
  • Sexuality: N/A

Power Grid

Intelligence - 5 (age brings wisdom)

Strength - 4 (increases with mass)

Speed - 2 ++ ( changes shape )

Durability -7 ( instantly freezes air molecules to reform injuries)

Energy Projection - 5

Fighting Ability - 5

Physical Description:

Muscular peak of a meta human.

Powers and Abilities:

• Sub zero (emits an wave of freezing blue energy)
  • Creator (creates anything from his icy finger tips and controls it ie: weapons, snowmen, vehicles, animals )
  • Blizzard (manifests an epic snow storm to rage)
  • Flight (can fly into the air on his glider made of an element lighter then air infused with his own chilly power)

Weakness:

sonic blasts which vibrate his icy skin and if exposed long enough crack exposing his energy form with in.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just added stats

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be interesting for Glacyr to fight that Spectacle guy.

GreeenDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreeenDragon

As a hero and environmentalist at heart, this new villain chills me to the bone. I dread the day I might run into this Glacyr guy, but i know I may have to. He goes against all I stand for and threatens everything I've sworn to protect. I will not sit around with my tail between my legs and let him threaten my planet!

(My way of saying really interesting and thought out character, me likey. And i genuinely think he'd be a good adversary.)

Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice Vendor? Really? lol

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greeendragon: A man with the skin of a reptile, calling out a human iceberg. This seems like it's gonna be a fun one.

(my way of saying i can't wait to see that fight and might even join in.)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greeendragon: @below0gaming: The chilling fact that most reptiles experience hibernation when their body temperatures drop to freezing temperatures. Ever dip a snake in liquid nitrogen? they shatter like glass if dropped.

(my way of saying it might be cool to watch, and even cooler to join in on, but the coolest will come in your demise)

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: there may or may not be an open rp thread with both of us already in it. Maybe if a random guy with ice powers showed up you guys could fight.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By weARElegion

@below0gaming: an easy accomplishment............that cool breeze on the back of your neck will be my arrival.