#1 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

alright im going to change my character because im causing to much havoc........im changing to hyperion....better???

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hyperion) says:

"alright im going to change my character because im causing to much havoc........im changing to hyperion....better???"

No.

#3 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

well deal with it cause im just to strong and don't have any flaws as broly so if im hyperion im blind and can be weakend by arognite.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hyperion) says:

"well deal with it cause im just to strong and don't have any flaws as broly so if im hyperion im blind and can be weakend by arognite."

What the hell is arognite?

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Sling Shot?

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Who is Sling Shot?"

Just a figment of everyone's imagination.

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

"The greatest trick Sling Shot ever played was to make the world think Sling Shot doesn't exist."

#8 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

""The greatest trick Sling Shot ever played was to make the world think Sling Shot doesn't exist.""

Wow, my imagination quoted myself... D:

#9 Posted by (Hyperion) (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"(Hyperion) says:
"well deal with it cause im just to strong and don't have any flaws as broly so if im hyperion im blind and can be weakend by arognite."
What the hell is arognite?"

it's a chemical that can be put into or onto anything and it's highly capible of deafeting him!!!

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"(Hyperion) says:

Aragonite is a carbonate mineral. It and the mineral calcite are the two common, naturally occurring polymorphs of calcium carbonate, CaCO3. The crystal lattice of aragonite differs from that of calcite, resulting in a different crystal shape, an orthorhombic system with acicular crystals. By repeated twinning pseudo-hexagonal forms result. It may be columnar or fibrous, occasionally in branching stalactitic forms called flos-ferri (flowers of iron) from their association with the ores at the Carthinian iron mines. The type location for aragonite is Molina de Aragón (Guadalajara, Spain), 25 km outside Aragon. A whole aragonite cave (the Ochtinská Aragonite Cave) is situated in Slovakia. In the USA, stalactitic aragonite is known from Carlsbad Caverns.

Crystal structure of aragonite. O is red, Ca blue and C black. Carbonate groups are black triangles.

Aragonite is thermodynamically unstable at standard temperature and pressure, and tends to alter to calcite on scales of 107 to 108 years. The young age of the California blueschists has been famously demonstrated by the finding therein of aragonite not yet reverted to calcite. The mineral vaterite, also known as μ-CaCO3, is another phase of calcium carbonate that is metastable at ambient conditions typical of the earth's surface, and decomposes even more readily than aragonite.

Crystal Data: Orthorhombic, pseudohexagonal. Point Group: 2/m 2/m 2/m. Isolated crystals short to long prismatic along [010], also acicular with chisellike terminations, dipyramidal, thick tabular with forms {001}, {110} and {010}, to 30 cm; as columnar crystal aggregates and crusts, globular, reniform, pisolitic, coralloidal, stalactitic, internally fibrous or banded.

Twinning: Common by repeated contact twinning on {110}, yielding pseudohexagonal columnar trillings; also polysynthetic lamellae and striations k [001].

Physical Properties: Cleavage: {010}, distinct; {110} and {011}, imperfect.

Tenacity: Brittle. Hardness = 3.5–4 D(meas.) = 2.95 D(calc.) = 2.930 Cathodoluminescent, fluorescent red or yellow under LW and SW UV, phosphorescent.

Optical Properties: Transparent to translucent. Color: Colorless, white, also gray, pale

shades of yellow, blue, violet, green, red; colorless in transmitted light. Streak: White.

Luster: Vitreous, resinous on fracture surfaces.

Optical Class: Biaxial (–). Orientation: X = c; Y = a; Z = b. Dispersion: r < v, weak.

= 1.530 = 1.681

= 1.685 2V(meas.) = 18

Cell Data: Space Group: Pmcn. a = 4.9611(4) b = 7.9672(6) c = 5.7407(4) Z = 4

X-ray Powder Pattern: Synthetic.

3.396 (100), 1.977 (65), 3.273 (52), 2.700 (46), 2.372 (38), 2.481 (33), 2.341 (31)

Chemistry: (1) (2)

CO2 43.95 43.97

MgO 0.03

(1) (2)

CaO 55.96 56.03

insol. 0.13

Total 100.07 100.00

(1) Matsushiro, Japan. (2) CaCO3.

Polymorphism & Series: Trimorphous with calcite and vaterite.

Mineral Group: Aragonite group.

Occurrence: Converts to calcite over geologic time. A primary precipitate in warm marine waters, as oolites and arbonate mud, a principal detrital sedimentary component as the hard parts of many marine micro-organisms, shells and skeletons; also from evaporite deposits; in sinter at hot springs and dripstone in caves; characteristic of igh-pressure, low-temperature (blueschist facies) metamorphism; as amygdules in basalt and andesite; a secondary component in altered ultramafic rocks.

Association: Gypsum, sulfur, celestine (evaporite deposits); pumpellyite, lawsonite, glaucophane, quartz (blueschist); calcite, dolomite, hydromagnesite, brucite, magnesite

#11 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Who is Sling Shot?"
Just a figment of everyone's imagination."

Hey, that's me! lol

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hyperion) says:

you are scum, i want nothing to do with you ever, you are an over confident fanboy of themselves who has apsolutley no idea how to take on board advice from other vine users.

you are not that character you are no Broly or Hyperion you are a COmicvine user. You are not as powerfull as Broly or Hyperion you are an individual who is not the saem you have to write your own story, yes it can be based on that character but you do not stand exactly as him in the VIne. Be gone.

#13 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"(Hyperion) says:
Aragonite is a carbonate mineral. It and the mineral calcite are the two common, naturally occurring polymorphs of calcium carbonate, CaCO3. The crystal lattice of aragonite differs from that of calcite, resulting in a different crystal shape, an orthorhombic system with acicular crystals. By repeated twinning pseudo-hexagonal forms result. It may be columnar or fibrous, occasionally in branching stalactitic forms called flos-ferri (flowers of iron) from their association with the ores at the Carthinian iron mines. The type location for aragonite is Molina de Aragón (Guadalajara, Spain), 25 km outside Aragon. A whole aragonite cave (the Ochtinská Aragonite Cave) is situated in Slovakia. In the USA, stalactitic aragonite is known from Carlsbad Caverns. Crystal structure of aragonite. O is red, Ca blue and C black. Carbonate groups are black triangles. Aragonite is thermodynamically unstable at standard temperature and pressure, and tends to alter to calcite on scales of 107 to 108 years. The young age of the California blueschists has been famously demonstrated by the finding therein of aragonite not yet reverted to calcite. The mineral vaterite, also known as μ-CaCO3, is another phase of calcium carbonate that is metastable at ambient conditions typical of the earth's surface, and decomposes even more readily than aragonite. Crystal Data: Orthorhombic, pseudohexagonal. Point Group: 2/m 2/m 2/m. Isolated crystals short to long prismatic along [010], also acicular with chisellike terminations, dipyramidal, thick tabular with forms {001}, {110} and {010}, to 30 cm; as columnar crystal aggregates and crusts, globular, reniform, pisolitic, coralloidal, stalactitic, internally fibrous or banded. Twinning: Common by repeated contact twinning on {110}, yielding pseudohexagonal columnar trillings; also polysynthetic lamellae and striations k [001]. Physical Properties: Cleavage: {010}, distinct; {110} and {011}, imperfect. Tenacity: Brittle. Hardness = 3.5–4 D(meas.) = 2.95 D(calc.) = 2.930 Cathodoluminescent, fluorescent red or yellow under LW and SW UV, phosphorescent. Optical Properties: Transparent to translucent. Color: Colorless, white, also gray, pale shades of yellow, blue, violet, green, red; colorless in transmitted light. Streak: White. Luster: Vitreous, resinous on fracture surfaces. Optical Class: Biaxial (–). Orientation: X = c; Y = a; Z = b. Dispersion: r < v, weak. = 1.530 = 1.681 = 1.685 2V(meas.) = 18 Cell Data: Space Group: Pmcn. a = 4.9611(4) b = 7.9672(6) c = 5.7407(4) Z = 4 X-ray Powder Pattern: Synthetic. 3.396 (100), 1.977 (65), 3.273 (52), 2.700 (46), 2.372 (38), 2.481 (33), 2.341 (31) Chemistry: (1) (2) CO2 43.95 43.97 MgO 0.03 (1) (2) CaO 55.96 56.03 insol. 0.13 Total 100.07 100.00 (1) Matsushiro, Japan. (2) CaCO3. Polymorphism & Series: Trimorphous with calcite and vaterite. Mineral Group: Aragonite group. Occurrence: Converts to calcite over geologic time. A primary precipitate in warm marine waters, as oolites and arbonate mud, a principal detrital sedimentary component as the hard parts of many marine micro-organisms, shells and skeletons; also from evaporite deposits; in sinter at hot springs and dripstone in caves; characteristic of igh-pressure, low-temperature (blueschist facies) metamorphism; as amygdules in basalt and andesite; a secondary component in altered ultramafic rocks. Association: Gypsum, sulfur, celestine (evaporite deposits); pumpellyite, lawsonite, glaucophane, quartz (blueschist); calcite, dolomite, hydromagnesite, brucite, magnesite"

alot of # i got a headache

#14 Posted by N00BWATCH (206 posts) - - Show Bio

ask Walkingstone to explain it to ya in english lol

M

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

methos. says:

"ask Walkingstone to explain it to ya in english lol M"

lol

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, Methos. That was hardcore.

#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

My foot your face has an apointment

#18 Posted by N00BWATCH (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Dang, Methos. That was hardcore."

well they asked what it was...

so i gave them a full listing of the mineral.. right down to the anomic structure :D

made sense to me lol

M

#19 Posted by N00BWATCH (206 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh forgot the best part...

wanna know exactly what the substance is that can kill him?

Fish Tank sand...

ROFLOL

======

seriously... where does this kid get his ideas lol

M

#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Falls out of chair, dies laughing

#21 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

methos. says:

"ohhh forgot the best part...wanna know exactly what the substance is that can kill him?Fish Tank sand...ROFLOL======seriously... where does this kid get his ideas lolM"

He is a dumb ass, Thats all we need to know

#22 Posted by N00BWATCH (206 posts) - - Show Bio

just thought i should bring that to peoples attention...

throw him into a fish tank, or just but some sand at a local reef shop for 3 bucks and you own his ass lol

M

#23 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG.......can't stop laughing.....

#24 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"(Hyperion) says:

Well also (quoting Wikipedia) ...

Aragon, in Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, in Catalan: Aragó, is an autonomous community in the centre of north-eastern Spain. Its official name in Spanish is the "Comunidad Autónoma de Aragón." It has an area of 47,719 km² (18,424 mi²) with a population of 1,277,471 (2006).

Aragon is bounded on the north by France, on the east by Catalonia, on the south by Valencia, and on the west by Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon, La Rioja, and Navarre. It comprises the provinces of Zaragoza (English: Saragossa), Huesca, and Teruel. It is traversed by the Ebro, mountainous in the north; with beautiful fertile valleys, rather barren in the south.

Its capital is Zaragoza.

In addition to its three provinces, Aragon is subdivided into 33 comarcas (counties).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aragon

I would guess an Aragonite is someone from the province of Aragon. So if a fish tank isn't available, fly him to the French-Spanish border a la Murdock of the A-Team (put some fish-tank water in his milk)

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

So, he'll get killed in a area in Spain, or if he's on fish tank sand?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Post Edited:2007-07-30 12:22:35

#26 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugs Methos

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

bumped, so this thread need never be forgotten...

M

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Please....no.....I need to breath to live.....

Oh god, I almost wish Broly was back on the Vine, it was so fun to screw around with him.....

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Please....no.....I need to breath to live.....Oh god, I almost wish Broly was back on the Vine, it was so fun to screw around with him....."

No Broly2 was easier to manipulate, so who is this Dark clown I've heard about, I heard that he was worse than Broly2.

#30 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I really felt sorry for Broly though...I thought he was just stupid but then I realized he was prolly just seven years old because his English was sht

He was German, for all of you that didn't know lol

#31 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

u know i have the slight feeling that hes still here... just not under Broly /2/hyperion...

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped for the fishtank sand referance...

by the way, this was in the middle of an RPG when he decided to change characters completely as he was getting owned so badly, so don't give him too much sympathy

M

#33 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
N00BWATCH said:
"

ohhh forgot the best part...

wanna know exactly what the substance is that can kill him?

Fish Tank sand...

ROFLOL

======

seriously... where does this kid get his ideas lol

M

"
LMMFAO
#34 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

does he realize that this isn't real?

#35 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

Cryo-Wolf says:

"(Hyperion) says:

Aragonite is a carbonate mineral. It and the mineral calcite are the two common, naturally occurring polymorphs of calcium carbonate, CaCO3. The crystal lattice of aragonite differs from that of calcite, resulting in a different crystal shape, an orthorhombic system with acicular crystals. By repeated twinning pseudo-hexagonal forms result. It may be columnar or fibrous, occasionally in branching stalactitic forms called flos-ferri (flowers of iron) from their association with the ores at the Carthinian iron mines. The type location for aragonite is Molina de Aragón (Guadalajara, Spain), 25 km outside Aragon. A whole aragonite cave (the Ochtinská Aragonite Cave) is situated in Slovakia. In the USA, stalactitic aragonite is known from Carlsbad Caverns.

Crystal structure of aragonite. O is red, Ca blue and C black. Carbonate groups are black triangles.

Aragonite is thermodynamically unstable at standard temperature and pressure, and tends to alter to calcite on scales of 107 to 108 years. The young age of the California blueschists has been famously demonstrated by the finding therein of aragonite not yet reverted to calcite. The mineral vaterite, also known as μ-CaCO3, is another phase of calcium carbonate that is metastable at ambient conditions typical of the earth's surface, and decomposes even more readily than aragonite.

Crystal Data: Orthorhombic, pseudohexagonal. Point Group: 2/m 2/m 2/m. Isolated crystals short to long prismatic along [010], also acicular with chisellike terminations, dipyramidal, thick tabular with forms {001}, {110} and {010}, to 30 cm; as columnar crystal aggregates and crusts, globular, reniform, pisolitic, coralloidal, stalactitic, internally fibrous or banded.

Twinning: Common by repeated contact twinning on {110}, yielding pseudohexagonal columnar trillings; also polysynthetic lamellae and striations k [001].

Physical Properties: Cleavage: {010}, distinct; {110} and {011}, imperfect.

Tenacity: Brittle. Hardness = 3.5–4 D(meas.) = 2.95 D(calc.) = 2.930 Cathodoluminescent, fluorescent red or yellow under LW and SW UV, phosphorescent.

Optical Properties: Transparent to translucent. Color: Colorless, white, also gray, pale

shades of yellow, blue, violet, green, red; colorless in transmitted light. Streak: White.

Luster: Vitreous, resinous on fracture surfaces.

Optical Class: Biaxial (–). Orientation: X = c; Y = a; Z = b. Dispersion: r < v, weak.

= 1.530 = 1.681

= 1.685 2V(meas.) = 18

Cell Data: Space Group: Pmcn. a = 4.9611(4) b = 7.9672(6) c = 5.7407(4) Z = 4

X-ray Powder Pattern: Synthetic.

3.396 (100), 1.977 (65), 3.273 (52), 2.700 (46), 2.372 (38), 2.481 (33), 2.341 (31)

Chemistry: (1) (2)

CO2 43.95 43.97

MgO 0.03

(1) (2)

CaO 55.96 56.03

insol. 0.13

Total 100.07 100.00

(1) Matsushiro, Japan. (2) CaCO3.

Polymorphism & Series: Trimorphous with calcite and vaterite.

Mineral Group: Aragonite group.

Occurrence: Converts to calcite over geologic time. A primary precipitate in warm marine waters, as oolites and arbonate mud, a principal detrital sedimentary component as the hard parts of many marine micro-organisms, shells and skeletons; also from evaporite deposits; in sinter at hot springs and dripstone in caves; characteristic of igh-pressure, low-temperature (blueschist facies) metamorphism; as amygdules in basalt and andesite; a secondary component in altered ultramafic rocks.

Association: Gypsum, sulfur, celestine (evaporite deposits); pumpellyite, lawsonite, glaucophane, quartz (blueschist); calcite, dolomite, hydromagnesite, brucite, magnesite

"
WTF i think im going to go slit my wrists right now thanks M