#1 Edited by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio

Champions:

 
Premise:

 
After the events on Ninjeta, the leaders of Earth came together and devised something to raise morale of its people.  Therefore, they created a tournament in which the world's greatest fighters could compete for the ultimate prize: the CV Ultimate Fighting Championship and the CV World Heavyweight Championship.  During this event, the best combatants would come together and battle it out in the largest scale the world had ever seen.  Differences would be set aside and even known criminals would be allowed to participate.  For once, the villains of Earth would be granted a temporary pardon of their offenses; but would still have to adhere to the rules of the tournament.
 
Now, this is NOT a tournament.  Instead, it will be an actual RPG.  There will be times when the fighting takes place, as well as times of "behind the scenes" action.  Intense action, dialogue, and drama will be rampant in this RPG, so it should keep things interesting.  In fact, your first few posts do not even have to be in the battle itself.
 
 

CV Ultimate Fighting Championship: 

  • No weapons will be allowed during the tournament.  However after a member has crowned, weapons will be permitted in following battles.  For the crowning tournament though, it will be strictly hand-to-hand.  Surgical implants that can be used as weapons will be permitted (except firearms).  As long as it is a part of the user's body (optical blasts, adamantium claws, armored skin, etc.), it will be permitted in battle.
  • There will be no body armor permitted.  However after a member has been crowned, armor will be permitted in the following battles.  Any users with hardened natural extremities (armored skin, rock skin, etc.) will be permitted to use their abilities in the arena.
  • There will be no fatalities allowed.  The intentional killing of another competitor will result in the disqualification of the competitor.  However after a member has been crowned, fatalities will be permitted.
  • Entrants' strength level may not exceed Class 40.  Shape-shifters must maintain a form that will adhere to these guidelines (i.e. Werewolves must remain in their "human" form, etc.).
  • Entrants with powerful cosmic abilities will not be allowed to use their abilities in combat.  This tournament is based primarily off of personal hand-to-hand combat levels.
  • Each match in the initial tournament will take place inside an enclosed arena: a cell measuring 150' x 150' x 50' with bars composed of solid adamantium, and a floor composed of a mixture of vibranium & adamantium with an area composed of non-conductible material in the center measuring 75' x 75'.
  • Objects such as grounded poles, debris, hanging devices, and other objects will be inside the arena to provide an environment.  This is the ONLY form of weaponry allowed in the tournament.  However, contestants will not be allowed to pick up objects and use them directly.  Objects may be used indirectly instead.  (i.e. You may slam your opponent's head into a pole, but you may not rip the pole out of the ground and strike your opponent.)
  • The final match will take place in a different location that will remain disclosed until the moment of the match.
  • Actual matches (not RPGing outside the battle, but the battles themselves) must be finished within a total of 12 posts (6 posts each).
  • Only 16 individuals will be permitted to compete, and only 1 will emerge victorious.
 
 

CV World Heavyweight Championship:

  •  Weapons will be allowed during the tournament.
  • Body armor will be permitted.
  • There will be no fatalities allowed.  The intentional killing of another competitor will result in the disqualification of the competitor.  However after a member has been crowned, fatalities will be permitted.
  • Entrants' strength level must be at least Class 40 (or be able to produce that amount of strength), or they must be fluent in magic / elemental power (water, fire, wind, energy, electricity, etc.) to enter this category.
  • Entrants with predominant magic / elemental powers will not be required to meet strength requirements.
  • Matches will be held at a location agreed upon by the two competitors.
  • Any competitor who causes the death of anyone outside the tournament will be disqualified.  However after a member has been crowned, collateral damage will no longer be an issue.
  • The final match will take place at a secret location that will remain disclosed until the moment of the match.
  •  Actual matches (not RPGing outside the battle, but the battles themselves) must be finished within a total of 12 posts (6 posts each).
  • Only 16 individuals will be permitted to compete, and only 1 will emerge victorious.
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you are interested in one of the titles, send me a PM to reserve your spot.
 
 
 

Current Tournament Registration:

 
CV Ultimate Fighting Championship:


CV World Heavyweight Championship:

 

Tournament Brackets:

 

CV World Heavyweight Championship:
 

Round 1Round 2Round 3Final MatchChampion
1) Akwa
    
     
1) LifePulse    
     
2) Feral Nova
    
     
2) Slight    
     
3) Hawk
    
     
3) Strife    
     
4) Warsman    
     
4) Kastiel    
     
5) Simon Williams
    
     
5) Partisa    
     
6) Shadowstep
    
     
6) Breaker Envoy of Setron
    
     
7) J1NX
    
     
7) Dreadmaster    
     
8) Rayne    
     
8) Editman    


CV Ultimate Fighting Championship:
 

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Final Match
Champion
1) Kurrent    
     
1) Praying Mantis
    
     
2) Risky
    
     
2) Geraldthesloth    
     
3) Constantine    
     
3) Talon    
     
4) Uchiha NeVann
    
     
4) Gregory Spook
    
     
5) Lady Nightmare
    
     
5) Clara Mass
    
     
6) Gambler    
     
6) T.J. Magnum
    
     
7) Espada    
     
7) Acheron    
     
8) The Hunter
    
     
8) Honor Guard
    
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
RPG Thread Here

#2 Edited by Shadowstep (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with this. Sounds very intriguing.

#3 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
#4 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Lust over the world heavyweight tittle, it'll make my victory that much sweeter
#5 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio

This already looks like it's gonna be a badass line-up.

#6 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Stay away from my HW belt.
#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
"
Stay away from my HW belt.
"
uses the word of God on Strife
 
 

#8 Posted by LifePulse (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think my character fits in either category...

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@LifePulse: It would fit better in the HW section since most of your power are magical in nature or get them from artifacts.
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

the Ultimate title belongs to me.
#11 Posted by LifePulse (296 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Yeah, but the competition is a little rougher in the heavy weights.
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@LifePulse said:
" @geraldthesloth: Yeah, but the competition is a little rougher in the heavy weights. "
It doesn't have to be if you don't think of it like that, everyone has a weakness and most of them are easy to do depending on the weakness
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

That HW title...is mine
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift?
#15 Posted by LifePulse (296 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: True, I guess I'll go for heavy weight then.
 
*insert angry picture here*
 
A winner is me...
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@LifePulse said:
" @geraldthesloth: True, I guess I'll go for heavy weight then.  *insert angry picture here*  A winner is me... "
besides, it's better to try and say you did than do nothing at all.
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd join with Espada... If school wasn't starting on monday -_-

#18 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
Not to rain in your parade Gerald, but remember that just because you can read the weakness on the bio doesn't mean your character is aware of them bro
#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
I'm only human.
#20 Posted by LifePulse (296 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Well, I can't really argue against that. I'll root for your eventual victory in the LW's then.
#21 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
the Ultimate title belongs to me.
"

You'll have to get through ME first!
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Breaker envoy of Setron said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
Not to rain in your parade Gerald, but remember that just because you can read the weakness on the bio doesn't mean your character is aware of them bro "
I know I know :)
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
I'm only human. "
Plus Light ruins my Darkness Powers....
#24 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio

<--- Is not sure what category he fits.
 
=/

#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter said:
" @TheDrifter said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
I'm only human. "
Plus Light ruins my Darkness Powers.... "
so does CHOCOLATE MILK
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"
the Ultimate title belongs to me.
"

You'll have to get through ME first!
"
Altair? nice..
#27 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter said:
" @TheDrifter said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @TheDrifter: wth is your weakness anyway drift? "
I'm only human. "
Plus Light ruins my Darkness Powers.... "
so does CHOCOLATE MILK "
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
HOW DID YOU KNOW MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS?
#28 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
" <--- Is not sure what category he fits.  =/ "
How strong are you?
#29 Posted by Partisa (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @Rayne said:
" <--- Is not sure what category he fits.  =/ "
How strong are you? "
My guess is hes in heavy hitters do to the amount of magic he has but he doesn't seem to have anything to create sheer strength
#30 Edited by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I use power gems and a sword
 
The gems have elemental properties and some are non-elemental but its still magic (Ex: Teleporting, force fields)
 
But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/

#31 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
" I use power gems and a sword They gems have elemental properties and some are non-elemental but its still magic (Ex: Teleporting, force fields)   But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
If you used no weapons, you'd qualify in the CVUFC category.
#32 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @Rayne said:
" I use power gems and a sword They gems have elemental properties and some are non-elemental but its still magic (Ex: Teleporting, force fields)   But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
If you used no weapons, you'd qualify in the CVUFC category. "
Yeah I'm not too sure if I'd fit anywhere in this tourney. I'm definitely not strong enough for the heavyweight division unless I increased the potential of my weapons.
 
But I could try CVUFC category. Although I'm not too sure how far I'd get in that one.
#33 Posted by Partisa (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
"    But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
only a true ass would do that
#34 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
" @The Hunter said:
" @Rayne said:
" I use power gems and a sword They gems have elemental properties and some are non-elemental but its still magic (Ex: Teleporting, force fields)   But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
If you used no weapons, you'd qualify in the CVUFC category. "
Yeah I'm not too sure if I'd fit anywhere in this tourney. I'm definitely not strong enough for the heavyweight division unless I increased the potential of my weapons.  But I could try CVUFC category. Although I'm not too sure how far I'd get in that one. "
You wouldn't be the only magic user in the CVWHC division.  I'm sure you'd do alright, lol.
#35 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
"    But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
only a true ass would do that "
You never know. lol jk
 
But I meant it as in a sense where RPers abilities are a bit extraordinary to deal with, Shadowstep for instance.
#36 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @Rayne said:
" @The Hunter said:
" @Rayne said:
" I use power gems and a sword They gems have elemental properties and some are non-elemental but its still magic (Ex: Teleporting, force fields)   But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
If you used no weapons, you'd qualify in the CVUFC category. "
Yeah I'm not too sure if I'd fit anywhere in this tourney. I'm definitely not strong enough for the heavyweight division unless I increased the potential of my weapons.  But I could try CVUFC category. Although I'm not too sure how far I'd get in that one. "
You wouldn't be the only magic user in the CVWHC division.  I'm sure you'd do alright, lol. "
Sign me up then.
 

Lets see what they've got.
#37 Posted by Partisa (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
" @Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
"    But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
only a true ass would do that "
You never know. lol jk  But I meant it as in a sense where RPers abilities are a bit extraordinary to deal with, Shadowstep for instance. "
Well I did through whales, a Kraken and a Leviathan on Poseidon hmmmmmmmmmmm lol 
 
But honestly I joined an rpg pretty sure of myself and still lost and I had the power to see my opponents next move so you never know lol
#38 Posted by Perfection (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck and btw no more people can sign-up?

#39 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfection said:
"

Good Luck and btw no more people can sign-up?

"
Sure, people can still sign up.  There are still open positions for each title.
#40 Posted by Blossom Top (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
" @Perfection said:
"

Good Luck and btw no more people can sign-up?

"
Sure, people can still sign up.  There are still open positions for each title. "

I might join this, give me some time to think......Yes =D
#41 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
" @Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
"    But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
only a true ass would do that "
You never know. lol jk  But I meant it as in a sense where RPers abilities are a bit extraordinary to deal with, Shadowstep for instance. "
Well I did through whales, a Kraken and a Leviathan on Poseidon hmmmmmmmmmmm lol  But honestly I joined an rpg pretty sure of myself and still lost and I had the power to see my opponents next move so you never know lol "
Thats absolutely ridiculous
Lmao
 
But yeah, I'm in for the thrill of it.
#42 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blossom Top:  Which account do you want to sign-up?
#43 Edited by Blossom Top (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:

" @Blossom Top:  Which account do you want to sign-up? "


This one right here and I'll fight for whatever belt I'm qualified for XD
#44 Posted by Partisa (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
" @Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
" @Partisa said:
" @Rayne said:
"    But then again I don't wanna battle these cosmic Titans that will summon a meteor of doom on my ass. =/ "
only a true ass would do that "
You never know. lol jk  But I meant it as in a sense where RPers abilities are a bit extraordinary to deal with, Shadowstep for instance. "
Well I did through whales, a Kraken and a Leviathan on Poseidon hmmmmmmmmmmm lol  But honestly I joined an rpg pretty sure of myself and still lost and I had the power to see my opponents next move so you never know lol "
Thats absolutely ridiculous Lmao  But yeah, I'm in for the thrill of it. "
Hey you read and weep I did says so in my bio lmao 
 Exactly I doubt I'll win I don't even think I ever finished a tourny (even though this isn't really a tourny)
#45 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blossom Top:  Check your PM's.
#46 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Count me in for the ultimate fighting championship.
 um.. is the useage of my sharingan permitted?
#47 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Uchiha NeVann:  Check your PM's.
#48 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

got'cha. this should be fun
#49 Posted by The Hunter (7590 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#50 Posted by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd really like to do the fist fighting. 
 
>_>   
v_v