Champions of Peace- GRAND BALL!

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Crimson Eagle
@mantoidx:Ryan held out his hand and asked her to a dance. She smiled and accepted. "My name is Erika, amd I would love to dance." she said. She took Ryan's hand and they went towards the dance floor. Ryan placed his right hand on her back and tried not to make contact with the shark skin on her dress. Erika placed her arm on his arm, she then asked, "Ever danced before?" Ryan smiled and said, "Not really, I'm not much of a dancer, so if you see me dancing weird; now you know why. How about you? You ever danced before?"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Having the door open in front of her Blair saw Peter standing right in front of her, he was.. extremely handsome. When he asked her to come in she didn't budge for a second, from being in shocked from how amazing her date looked. "Wow.. um i mean yeah.." Blair walked right in noticing that he still hadn't of gotten his tie tied. "Peter.. I'm guessing you don't know how to tie that." She walked up close to him, then gently began to tie it for him. "Shocking how i know how to tie one, huh?" When she finished she gently patted his chest. "Don't forget to tuck in your shirt." 

Blair sat herself on his couch, and waited for him to get finished. 

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By -Eclipse-

After cringing at the sight of Edward Windsor taking to the stage and failing to impress the ladies of the team, Eclipse's mood had improved. But as more and more of the members started to pair up and dance, his glum demeanour returned. Glaring down at his feet, Jason felt like kicking something, before remembering he couldn't. He was actually a pretty decent dancer before he was a paraplegic. He half considered setting up an electrical link between the two halves of his spine, a trick he had used in the past during the KOV tournament. Unfortunately, the trick damaged the parts of his spinal cord that remained, it was something to be saved for emergencies. Normally, Jason could handle the fact that he had resigned himself to a lonely death. He was a hero, heroes were supposed to sacrifice their own happiness for others, he accepted that... It just became a little more difficult to bear that burden as he saw love blossoming throughout the room. 

Seizing his crutches and jamming them under his armpits, Eclipse heaved himself out of the chair and carried himself around the edge of the hall, leaving out of a side door into the courtyard. The entire hall was elevated above the waters below, giving a great view of the recently completed Champion City. Leaning on his cruthces, Jason allowed himself to be lost in the lights and sounds of the City of Peace.

Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Scion_of_Light

"Communicating with animals? That sounds pretty cool!" Aaron felt a wave of relief wash over him. He figured that since the question was so general he couldn't fail with it, but to get her attention so thoroughly was something he didn't expect, "I like animals too! I'm more of a cat person, but I like most animals pretty well. I actually have a cat named Walter in my apartment, and I used to have a cat in New York." He drank some more of his water and smiled, "Maybe one day you could come over and have a nice conversation with Walter! You could finally tell me why he feels the need to attack me from my laundry basket!" Aaron laughed a little, feeling a little more confident now that he had found a topic they both found interesting. He thought about asking her to dance, but as of now he was still far too nervous.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Over_kill

Peter couldn't help but smile at her first reaction of 'Wow'.  She walked in and he closed the door, tunrning to make his way to his room to finish getting ready.  "Peter... I'm guessing you don't know how to tie that."  He looked down at his tie.  Well... I'm working on it.  I just forg-  Before he could finish she was already tying it for him.  :Shocking how I know how to tie one, huh?"  He remembered it was his mom who first taught him how to tie a tie.  Not too shocking.  She finished and he smiled at her again.  Thanks.  She patted his chest.  "Don't forget to tuck in your shirt."   

Oh!  Yeah, getting ready.  I have to do that.  One sec.  He jogged into his room.  He buttoned up his shirt, tucked it into his pants, tucked the tied under the collar of his shirt, and slipped on his black suit coat.  Making sure he had his wallet and his phone in case he needed them, he made his way back to the living room where Blair was seated on the couch.  He smiled, as to cover his discomfort of wearing a suit.  Shall we? 

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Angeni
She nod's. "I like all type's of creature's, especially the hunters of the claw and fang." Helena was referring to wolves when she said that she loved the hunters of the claw and fang. " Hm..... maybe Walter does not like you touching the laundry basket." She laugh's. " I'll be sure to visit your pet very soon." The princess smiled.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CellphoneGirl

"Sure thing" Blair smiled. Walking out of the apartment, she waited for Over Kill to lock the door... or at least hoped he would lock the door, so no one would break in. Blair kept on looking at his hand, but figured that it may be awkward if she touched his hand. So it'll be better if she were to wait a bit. 

The ride to the wherever the ball didn't really take that long, which made Blair happy since she wanted to get there soon. She couldn't help but think of Laura, and if she was at the Ball already with Charles. They really did make a cute couple, one that she never really saw coming.  

As the two got out of the car, Blair began to walk with a smile. Grabbing Peter's hand she said "Ready for this? and.. i wonder what people are gonna think when they find out we're together."

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Over_kill

They walked towards the door and Peter couldn't help but smile at how happy Blair was.  She grabbed his hand as she asked "Ready for this? And... I wonder what people are gonna think when they find out we're together."  Pete looked at her and said They're gunna wonder how a guy like me managed to take a beautiful girl like yourself to a ball.  A big grin formed on his face wondering how she would react to his joke.   

They approached the door and he opened it, allowing her to walk in first.  He turned to her.  So what are we gunna do first?  Mingle with other Champions?  Grab some food or a drink?  Hit the dance floor?  Pete started doing a really goofy disco dance in hopes to make her laugh, or at least smile. 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#59  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Taking her by the hand, they entered into ball; Charles could see that Laura had already found Eclipse over in a corner by himself. Charles felt bad for Jason, he was his best friend and he knew that he and Talon should probably go over there and cheer him up somehow, if anyone could, they could. Looking around, he could see that many other Champions had already arrived and were well on their way into this night of fun, some doing their own thing while others had brought dates as well. Even the little kids had something fun to do, he had to remember to give MR props for doing something like this, he could tell she had put a lot of work into it, even after everything the team had been through; this was something they all needed. It was perfect.

Speaking of perfect, as his eyes moved across the room, they would quickly fall upon those beautiful emerald eyes that he always seem to fall into a trance by. As Laura started into his eyes, his into hers, she stood across from him, holding out her hand towards him, which he quickly realized what she was asking. She wanted to know if he would like to dance. A bright smile appeared upon his face as he took her by the hand, leading her out to where everyone else was dancing. Sliding his right hand around her waist, feeling the fabric of her dress, and his left hand in hers, he did his best to try and take the lead as the song began to play. “Don’t mess up! Don’t mess up!” He quickly thought, he wasn’t the greatest dancer, but he was trying his best, knowing that his luck he’d end up stepping on her foot something.

But as they continued to flow with the song of love, he couldn’t help but quickly begin to forget about all of that as his eyes fell upon hers, becoming lost in the emerald jewels that shined within the glimmer of the dim lights, all he could do was simply smile in disbelief that he was really dancing with someone as gorgeous as her. “You really do look astonishingly beautiful tonight, Laura. I’m glad you chose to come with me tonight” As he said this, he could see in the corner of his eye as Eclipse left the room, causing him to become concerned for him, but at that moment, as he continued to become lost in her eyes, he in truth only had one thing on his mind.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Circe:
"You are very falttering indeed"
  Laughing "Thanks i guess" still dancing away with Circe Tempest now noticed how many more members were turning up they were all paired of Talon and War killer were together, Overkill and Cellphonegirl were togther, Mistress Redhead and Sovereign Son, Erika and Crimson Eagle were even together he came to reliease that everyone really was a family.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By talon_x23

As she stared at him he slowly too her hand as he wrapped his arm around her waist. It had been years since she had actually danced with someone obviously it not concerning killing the individual, she had killed many a man that danced with her but to dance out of pure desire well that was hardly if ever done by the emerald eyed assassin. Though as she gazed at him she couldn’t help but blush as spoke “You really do look astonishingly beautiful tonight, Laura. I’m glad you chose to come with me tonight”   It was official the young hero was one smooth talker as they continued to glide on the dance floor. Talon wanted to say so much but the fact she couldn’t speak really made her feel useless, she wanted to express how thankful she was for his kindness in well…complimenting her.

Finally she stopped worrying about all that as she moved slightly closer to him. She wasn’t sure if it was the dress or if the young hero just knew the perfect things to say or do but right now in this gentle moment she almost forgot that she knew how to kill him along with every other person in the room. Her hideous habit of counting the ways to kill someone always surfaced at parties but not this one. No, her attention was fully consumed as she stared deeply into his beautiful jade eyes. Slowly she wrapped her hands around his neck as she leaned her head against his shoulder closing her eyes a moment.

When she opened them she noticed, Eclipse outside staring at the ocean. As much as she wanted to return to her moment of bliss with War Killer she couldn’t leave him like that. So smoothly she slid her hand on Charles’ chest as she gazed up at him before brushing her lips against his and pulling away. She started walking toward the balcony but turned and motioned for the young hero to stay put. With that she turned her attention to Eclipse slowly approaching him from behind and placing her hand on his shoulder.

She would have said so much but she had not the voice to speak the words. She smiled slightly at him before taking his hand in hers gesturing that she wanted him to join the festivities. She hated seeing him so gloomy and wanted the young hero to cheer up despite what troubles he might have been going through, her only hope was that Charles wouldn’t get jealous she knew how boys were like simple minded children and honestly she was probably asking for disaster. 

Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Scion_of_Light

"I would love to have you visit me and my cat one day." Aaron chuckled, then drank some more of his water as he looked around and spotted many of the others. Almost everyone was dancing now and it was pretty obvious that everyone was enjoying themselves tonight, making the ball a smashing success. As he watched them dance he recalled the dance that the orphanage held almost ten years ago, one of his finest memories. During that dance he realized that the other orphans had become his family, and here he wondered if his team mates would also become like family to him. He was inspired to just suck it up and do what he had wanted to do for a while, standing up and walking towards Helena with rising embarrassment. 

"Would you like to dance?" Aaron asked shyly as he extended his hand, mustering his courage to keep from running away, "As friends of course." He smiled, knowing that whether she said yes or not he at least tried.

Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Starkin

As the wizard rose to his feet, from making a grand and clumsy entrance he could see the ballroom was quickly packing up with people who would become his new teamates. Starkin watched as the Lockheart clan began dancing, he laughed and shook his head, not just at the dance but at how suprisingly good it was. Starkin walked around, the warm smile remained on his face at a night which allowed him a chance at relaxation. Heading into the next room, were the children were the doors remained wide open. A young boy with the face of a lion came up and roared at Starkin. pretending to be scared Starkin began to stutter and back away, his finger pointing at the young boy "L......L...........L...........LION" Starkin ran away and hid under the table, which made the young boy giggle in amusement. As he remained under the table, another child walked up to Starkin and spoke in a condesending way. "Um he's a tiger" Starkin walked out from under the table and looked down at the boy "If he's a tiger weres his striped" the young boy scowled "My mum said tigers down have stripes on their face" Starkin scoffed "Ha your mums wrong" The two males stood staring at each other with scrunched up faces "SHE IS NOT" the boy growled, as Starkin pasued for added dramatic effect "...........Is" the boy's lips began to quiver but before he could scream out Starkin put him in a nearby bin and shut the lid, achieving his first victory for the champions of peace.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By -Eclipse-

Eclipse's thoughts were interrupted as he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He snapped out of his trance and turned to see Talon resting her hand on his shoulder, smiling at him. She really did look wonderful tonight, it was a gorgeous dress and she wore it well. It was a pity she couldn't speak, in that respect Jason related to his friend, as both of them had recently suffered severe accidents that rendered them disabled in some way. Still, Charles didn't need to worry about his best friend stealing his girlfriend or falling in love with her, Jason didn't see Laura that way... He didn't see anyone that way, he wouldn't allow himself to. She took one of his hands as he redistributed his weight onto a single crutch. Laura gestured that she would like for him to come back inside. Shaking his head, the young hero carefully pulled his hand from her grip and stared at the ground, at his useless legs. 

"I can't, Laura. I can't go back in there." Taking a gulp of fresh air, he continued, still avoiding eye contact. "It's not like I can dance anyway. I used to dance really well, before..." He trailed off. "But now I can't. Why should I go back in there, so I can stare at everyone else and how happy they are? Why am I here?" Sighing deeply, he looked Laura in the eye and decided to finally let his emotions out. "It's not even my legs, really. It's awful being this way, but it's not what's hurting me so much. I'm happy for you and Charles, I truly am... But when I see you and him, and Mike and Sarah, and now even Pete and Blair... It's hard. Because I know I can never have that. I'm going to die and it's going to be soon. I can't let someone care for me like you care for Charles, knowing that I'm doomed... I can't let anyone fall in love with me, so I can't let myself love anyone else. That would be cruel." Shuddering with emotion, he glared at the ground once again as a tear dripped off his nose. "I'm a hero, always have been. I sacrifice my own happiness so others can be happy, and most of the time I'm okay with that. Give me a monster to punch or a mystery to solve, and I'll be happy in the knowledge that I'm helping people. But if you ask me to just stand there, trapped in a cage, and watch people be happy? If you ask me to watch as other people cherish the happiness I know I'll never have?" Another tear rolled down his face as he closed his eyes. "I can't..."

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Angeni
The goddess raised an eyebrow at his offer, she knew this would probably happen sooner or later, but why her she thought to herself. " Um......". Helena thought for a long second, but suddenly she began to hear her mother, Athena goddess of wisdom speaking to her in her mind. " Do not be like us god's who hate on the mortal's, my child. Now, go have fun and enjoy yourself." The voice of her mother suddenly stopped speaking to her in her mind. Helena looked at Aaron and took his hand with a smile. " I would love too".
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By talon_x23

"I can't, Laura. I can't go back in there."   He said swiftly pulling away, she started to wonder if it would have been best for her just to stay with Charles, as she saw the solem look that appeared on Eclipse’ face. "It's not like I can dance anyway. I used to dance really well, before….But now I can't. Why should I go back in there, so I can stare at everyone else and how happy they are? Why am I here?"  She wanted to slap him, she wanted to say something anything! A comforting word! She now realized how dearly she wanted her voice back and how painful it was being unable to do anything without one.

"It's not even my legs, really. It's awful being this way, but it's not what's hurting me so much. I'm happy for you and Charles, I truly am... But when I see you and him, and Mike and Sarah, and now even Pete and Blair... It's hard. Because I know I can never have that. I'm going to die and it's going to be soon. I can't let someone care for me like you care for Charles, knowing that I'm doomed... I can't let anyone fall in love with me, so I can't let myself love anyone else. That would be cruel."  She sighed as she lowered her head a moment, watching as his single tear fell to the ground. Sure she knew he would die, but it wasn’t something she dwelled on, but the fact that he’d be gone, it was painful more painful to deal with now than before. Taking in a deep breath she refused to fall into the depression that Eclipse had managed to topple into, she was determined to make him happy somehow.

"I'm a hero, always have been. I sacrifice my own happiness so others can be happy, and most of the time I'm okay with that. Give me a monster to punch or a mystery to solve, and I'll be happy in the knowledge that I'm helping people. But if you ask me to just stand there, trapped in a cage, and watch people be happy? If you ask me to watch as other people cherish the happiness I know I'll never have?...I can’t” He said as another tear fell to the ground, what could she do? She could not walk away, that would not be a friends response. So slowly she placed her hand on his shoulder again as she hugged him. She felt helpless she wanted to help him to make things better but the best she could do was this.

Jason was her friend, though she had not always treated him that way, but as she embraced him her eyes filled with tears before she managed to pry herself away. Wiping the tears she shook her head, before reaching underneath her dress to reveal a letter addressed to him, she might not have had a voice but she could write. It didn’t say much mostly expressing how she felt about all this, from one emo to another. Curtsying in front of him she leaned forward tapping him on the nose before turning away to rejoin the party and regaining her emotions once more.

Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Scion_of_Light
Aaron felt another wave of relief when Helena accepted his offer, and his heart jumped when she took his hand. It wasn't until then that he realized how long it had been since he had danced with a woman. The last time he could think of was almost three years ago, when his girlfriend at the time and him danced at a charity banquet. It felt good to dance again, especially since Helena was quite beautiful, but he knew that it was mostly a friends-only dance. He led Helena over to the dance floor and smiled as he placed one hand on her waist and his other hand into hers. 

"I'm so glad that you accepted." he smiled, "I almost thought you would say no."
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Blair smiled. "Maybe we should mingle first" Dragging him across the room she screamed. "CHARLES!" Blair ran from behind to hug him. "We barely even see each other anymore." Then seeing Talon she let go to hug her. "Hey roomie!" They were are cute couple, one that Blair never saw coming. 

Looking towards Peter she wrapped her hands around his left arm. "Hey roomie, This is Peter.. Also known as Over Kill. Um not sure if you have met his since your return.. He's my date."

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Over_kill

He smiled as Blair introduced him to... Roomie.  Obviously she was Blair's room mate, but She didn't exactly introduce her.  Hi, it's nice to meet you.  And your name is...  Peter meant for that to be a question.  But, as he really took notice to the girl, memories came flooding back to him.  Of when he was dying, during the Skrull invasion.   

The vision he had, an angel that rescued him.  She had dark hair and... Green eyes.  Unmistakable green eyes.  And the angel said her name.  ...Laura?  Are you Laura? 

Boom_Boom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Boom_Boom

Happiness? I sit in the corner by myself listening to the other people around me talking, making each other laugh, and even making someone else dance. Complete waist of time i guess... Only reason i'm here is because my friend Blair made me go, but i'm kinda hiding from her.  

Our reunion was everything i wanted, it's just.. She's going to want me to be introduced to the other members.. ugh.. But she's my best friend.. so she'll find me sooner or later.. As i get off the ground i could feel some of the Champions stares they give me because of the Blindfold i were, it's something i'm used to wearing. 

I listen to the many loud voices that surround me as i walk across the room, i follow Blair knowing that it's her.. I could now sense that she's in front of me, but is probably facing the opposite way since she didn't scream my name. I then reached forwards with my right arm to touch her shoulder. "Hey..." Then motioning my head towards the others i tried my best to make a smile. "I'm Chloe.. also known as Boom Boom... Nice to finally meet you guys."

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Their bodies moved back and forth to the music, flowing in sync with each other’s movements as he felt her pull closer to him, feeling her body brush up against his own as they continued to sway to the melody that was playing. He then began to smile as he found her head now resting upon his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his neck, bringing a peace to the moment that he dreamed would never end. Closing his eyes, he lowered his head where see it was now leaning gently against hers as he now wrapped his arms fully around her, waist and up her back, holding her closely to his chest as he quickly became lost within the moment. It was perfect, no villains, no random ninja’s, no terrorists, nothing, not one thing to ruin this moment, nothing to take her away, to cause her to have to leave. It all he could have asked for and more.

Feeling her soft hand slide across his chest, he reopened his eyes as they now looked down upon the beauty that was her. Now gazing into her emerald eyes, he froze as she leaned in closely, not breaking her gaze with him, only causing him to close his own eyes as he felt her soft warming lips brush up against his own, only to quickly pull away, leaving the completely entranced hero longing for more. Only to open his eyes once more, watching as she pulled away, he quickly noticed that she was walking towards where Eclipse had gone out. He smiled as he knew she motioned him to stay where he was, knowing that she was not going to totally up and ditch him, he smiled as he knew if anyone could get Jason in a better mood, it was Talon….he just hoped for Eclipse’s sake she didn’t have to use her claws.

Doing as she said, he stood where he was, looking around, watching as everyone else continued to enjoy the night of excitement. More people had arrived by now, and it was a great turn out and it was nice to see his fellow teammates just getting out and enjoying themselves for a change, every hero needed that every once and a while, even heroes like Eclipse. "CHARLES!" He quickly turned around as he heard someone calling out his name, a grin appeared upon his face as he saw Blair walking towards him, and surprisingly all dressed up in pink. But his eyes moved over to her date who was none other than his fellow Champion, Overkill, who was now escorting Cell on his arm. "We barely even see each other anymore." Charles smiled as he thought back to his and Blair’s time together as Vine Titans, thinking back to the fun they use to have together, which ever since they joined the C.O.P., they in truth hadn’t hung out as much any longer. “Hey, Rainbow Girl.” He said with a smile as he turned to Overkill, shaking his hand, “Good to see you here too, Pete. Nice to see you guys out of uniform for a change.” He said with a chuckle.

And as he started to chat with them, his eyes wondered off as he could see Talon returning. Blair quickly hugged her tightly, which he prayed Talon didn’t stab her….even though I’m sure he and Pete would probably get a good laugh out it. But looking back over at where Eclipse was, Charles couldn’t help but lean over to Laura as he whispered, “Hey….is Jason okay?” He wondered if she had gotten through to him, or even maybe had gotten him to reconsidered and possibly joining them inside. But as he looked at her eyes, seeing them slightly red as if she had began to cry, he could only wonder what the two of them had talked about. Putting his arm around her, pulling her closer to him, he wanted to ask if she was okay...but he knew that if she wanted him to know, he would know. He simply smiled at her as he then looked over at Blair and Pete, “It was nice seeing you guys, have fun and stay out of trouble.” Charles winked at the two of them as he and Laura began to walk over off to the side of the dance floor. “Would you like anything to drink?” He asked awkwardly as he grinned at her, not really sure what to do to make her feel better.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By talon_x23

On returning to Charles she noticed that he’d bumped into her deepest and darkest enemies, one that wore neon colors and ate anything sugar filled. She wondered…if she was to implant a bomb in CPG’s nose would her debris be cotton candy and butterflies. Well that was for sure an experiment for later. Breaking off the morbid train of thought she smiled nervously as Blair tightly hugged her, and she well gestured back slightly. As Laura returned to Charles’ side he slowly leaned over to her “Hey….is Jason okay?” Her eyes firstly fell to the floor, she didn’t need to ruin the moment with truth right now so she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled casually. 

Honestly though, she didn’t think Jason would ever get alright. From here it was a downward spiral, she felt as if he was already gone and that was the worst part. He had limited time to live and he was wasting it! But then Charles’ warm are wrapped around her shoulder causing her to calm herself down, she’d have a pep talk with that annoying luna hero yet! Feeling their shoulder brush against each other Laura leaned her head on his shoulder a moment as they move to the side of the room.  

“Would you like anything to drink?” His next question came as she glanced up at him with a thoughtful look on her face. Honestly she wasn’t parched, but she didn’t want him to feel awkward by her saying no. Smiling she lifted her head off his shoulder and nodded yes with a content look on her face. Just then she heard someone “...Laura?  Are you Laura?” Her head turned she stopped herself from unleashing her claws as her other hand dashed for her right restraining it. But as she came to look at the person whose voice called her she realize she vaguely knew him. After looking a while in curiosity she grinned slightly to see it was Good faithful Over Kill who she had saved during the Skrull invasion, in all honestly he looked much better now that he wasn’t dyeing in her arms like last time, she wondered how much he recalled that.  

Without a voice she couldn’t say much…..but then it occurred to her that she indeed was Talon and she had many ways of communicating. Just then she clenched her right as her claws unleashed and she pointed at them with a…determined smile. They said no weapons, and she had complied, at least these weapons couldn’t be removed. With that she brought her hands back to herself as she had her claws pointing straight up and with that she unleashed only a single blade in her left hand and crossed it horizontally making an “H” then recalling the dual blades in her right hand she let the single blade now stand her way of making an “i”. With that she smiled and shook her head not sure if she drew the attention of dances of security but with that she roughly turned Pete around and pointed at Blair standing not too far off.  

She might not have liked the pink pixie but she wasn’t about to hog her dates attention. With that she gave the hero a little push and turned to return to her date they’d surely have another moment to chat. Now staring at Charles, she curled her lips in as she looked around pretending she hadn’t done anything, and to make the act even worse she started whistling slightly with her hands behind her back. She was never good at playing innocent. Finally she broke out in a smile as she approached him unable to hold the masquerade any longer. With that she let out a deep sigh as she looked at him a moment in curiosity with a be wildered smile as she wondered, what it’d be like to kiss him.

Circe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Circe
@The Umbra Sorcerer:  The two swayed from side to side, their hands now entwined again and their eyes once again meeting. Circe couldn't help but flash a small grin. "Isn't it lovely how everyone is together? Dancing hand in hand, side by side. " Circe chuckled, the couple moving swiftly across the dance floor. As the music slowly began to quiet down, Circe's eyes trailed off and observed various other team members. Some were happy, dancing, chatting, drinking, and others weren't. Some were moping around, drowning themselves within their own self pity. "You want a drink?" Circe softly asked, looking towards the bar.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CellphoneGirl

After chatting with Talon and War Killer, Blair turned around to see her old friend Boom Boom standing right behind her. Blair quickly hugged the girl, and turned to introduce her to Over Kill. "Pete this is my friend from Chicago i told you about,  she's my best friend"  

After letting the two get to know each other Blair whispered into Boom Boom's ear. "You should go over by my friend Eclipse, he's standing right over there by himself, and looks like he'd need someone to chat with" 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Feeling as Laura rested her head on his shoulder, before then nodding yes to his question. Seeing as Over Kill began to speak with her, Charles made his way towards the bar, “I’ll take two Dr. Pepper’s, please.” He asked as he was then handed two ice cold soda cans. “Thanks” He smiled at the bar tender as he began to make his way back over to his babe.

Making his way back over to her, he wrapped his arm back around her soft dress and across her shoulders, handing her one of the two soda cans as he continued to smile as he simply gazed at her beautiful face. Noticing her as she curled her lips, obviously she had just done something both devious and/or sneaky, which only made him wonder what it could be….on the other hand, as he began to smile, maybe he didn’t want to know. He chuckled slightly at the thought.

But as she began to sigh, he wondered what was up as she then started to look at him with a smile of wonder. Smiling back at her, he led then her out to one of the other balconies like the one Eclipse had gone out to. Now gazing out at the moon lit waters, he stood behind her, his arms wrapped gently around the front of her chest, his hands now about where her bellybutton was as he leaned his head softly against her own, his eyes gazing out at the wonderful of the water as the reflection of the moon could be seen shining down from above.

“This night has been wonderful.” His voice was soft as the words whistled around her ear, as he continued to gaze out at the glimmering waters. “But only because I’ve been able to spend it with you.” The line was cheesy, sure, but it was and always would be the truth. But as he spoke, he slowly turned her around, to where their chests where now both pushed together, as he gazed deeply into her spectacular emeralds.

He then spoke the truth, which was of his heart, “Laura…I love you.” And as those words left his mouth, he slowly leaned his head in, his eyes closed as his lips brushed up against her soft warming lips. His arms warping slowly around her back, pulling her closer as he became lost in the passion that was her; all as the bright moon lit night shined down upon the two lovers, truly bringing this wonderful night to the greatest ending the young boy scout could have ever dreamed of: With her.
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Over_kill

Laura looked at him after he asked her name.  She looked a little worried about something.  Peter was going to ask if she was alright, but was alarmed when two claws came out of her hand.  He was a little defensive until she held them up vertically and brought another claw from her other hand across the other two horozontally making it look like an H.  He watched as she held the single claw up vertically and put the two away.  He was confused at first.  Suddenly it dawned on him.  Oh.  You can't talk.  I'm sorry.  Uh...  He tried to piece it together in his head.  Well the first one was an H... So the second... A straight line... 1?  L?  OH!  Duh?  I.  She said hi...  Why didn't she just wave?  He smiled at her.  Hi there.  I just wanted to sa-huh?  Laura had spun him around and pointed to Blair.  She obviously was telling him to get back to his date.  Oh I will, but I just wan-WOAH OK!  Before he could finish, Laura had gave him a light shove towards Blair.  He looked back as he was walking away and smiled.  He'd thank her later.   

As he approached Blair, he saw she was talking to a dark haired girl that was roughly her age with a blindfold on.  Are we gunna play pin the tail on the donkey?  A little immature for a ball.  Blair looked at him and introduced her, again, leaving out her actual name.  "Pete, this is my friend from Chicago I told you about.  She's my best friend."  As he was about to ask her name, she spoke.  "I'm Chloe.. Also known as Boom boom.. Nice to finally meet you."  It was as if lightning had just struck his brain.  He'd heard about the new Young Champion named Boom boom earlier, but had never met her.  He didn't know that she knew Blair and that it was her best friend from before her heroing days.  Chloe, it's a pleasure to meet you.  I'm Peter Matthews.  Overkill.  He looked at Blair and smiled as he gently moved to hold her hand.  Blair has told me so much about you.  It's great to finally talk to you. 

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Angeni
The goddess looked over at her fellow teammates who were also dancing, embarrassed. Helena never thought she would dance with anybody tonight, because she did not want to pick up any feeling's for any of her teammates, love only caused death, and trouble in her opinion and she did not have time for it. She looked back at Aaron and smiled while they danced like everybody else. The beautiful princess wondered where her only most trusted friend on the team was, but she tried not to think about it that much, even though she hadn't seen him since they both took down, Medusa. Helena snapped back to reality and smiled at her fellow teammate. " Why would I say no? Just because I'm the daughter of two god's doesn't mean I can't dance with a mortal". She laughed.  
mantoidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mantoidx

Batting her long black eyelashes Mantoid listened with her ear close to Ryan to hear him over all the noise. Speaking in his ear she replied, "No dance is weird in my book. Yes, I have danced before, but many years ago, so long ago in fact that I forgot most of what I had learned." Leaning away from his ear they continued to dance, among the other people, Erika quickly losing focus of all that was going on around her, only focusing on her dance with Ryan. Losing track of time, she broke out of her trance when her stomach grumbled. "I'm famished, care to join me for the meal?"

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#79  Edited By Crimson Eagle

Dancing to the music of smooth jazz, Ryan asked Erika if she had danced before and she replied, "Yes, I have danced before, but many years ago, so long ago in fact that I forgot most of what I had learned." Soon she said, "I'm famished, care to join me for the meal?" Ryan feeling his stomach rumble, replied, " I would love to join you." They walked from the dance floor to a table, "So what are you going to have?" Ryan asked Erika.
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Scion_of_Light

"Well being the beautiful daughter of two gods does make you a little hard to approach Helena." Aaron was bursting with excitement as they moved across the dance floor. The night had been wonderful for Aaron, filled with new sights and experiences, and to top it off he was dancing with none other than the daughter of Athena! He would remember this night for many nights to come, and he knew that the Champions of Peace could indeed become a family he would cherish. He looked into Helena's eyes and smiled, " Even if it is friends-only, I'm glad that we had this dance tonight."

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Picking up her sleeping daughter, Sarah watches the last of the Champions as they make their way out of the grand hall, the place is a mess, drinks and food left everywhere but nothing that the cleaners can't manage. Mike walks over and takes Chevie, tucking her into his arms as he pulls his other arm out and wraps it around his wifes waist, kissing her cheek "come on love, lets make like a tree" a faint noise comes from his jacket as Chevie mumbles "and leaves" laughing the pair of them hug their daughter and transport back to their home.