Champions Island

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: "It's not just about some impatient guy! It's about the mother and child across the street! It's about that secretary in the building there! It's about the guy in the next car! It's about YOU and the things YOU do and how they effect the people in this city! If you wanted to do whatever you want without caring about the consequences, you should've been a rockstar!" He was noting Warren's display of aggression. "If you're gunna hit me, then hit me! I don't care! Take your shot and go to the friggin beach! Ask me if I care! What I care about is you being a hero to these people! Not a friggin tyrant who thinks that just cause he got a few cats out of some trees, he can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants! I may be a year older than you, but I've grown up a whole lot more!"

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Kiddevil

"This city is as perfect as can be! If some f*cking villian shows up I'll send they to the ER but there is hardley any crime here! Find me somebody to beat up! I will! But there ain't nobody around to beat the hell out of! That guy was an asshole if it was anyone else they would see if the guy on his ass in the middle of the road is alright not be an impatient asshole and want me to get up faster! I help people but there ain't a way in hell I'll help an ass hole like that!" Warren absorbed his flames and started to walk off. "gotta find a bar." Warren mumbled.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: Warren started walking away and Peter shook his head. "Heroes save the innocent and bring justice when the law doesn't. They do it because it's right and seek no reward. They're an example to the rest of the world of what is right. And just cause someone didn't blow sunshine up your butt while you were in front of his car for being a hero doesn't mean that you can treat him like that. Selflessness, Warren. Try it out sometime. You'll like it." Peter turned away to see the crowd that had gathered to see their verbal war. He shook his head again before flying up and away from the scorched and cracked sidewalk.

Jhentoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Jhentoh

He adjusts the leather strap of his hellgun further up his shoulder - a sign that he's been slouching. But he could do little to help his posture right now, because there was so much to explore! Everywhere he looked, he saw people. Not the massed crowds of the hives, not the legions of Guardsmen who were there one day and gone the next, but actual individual people! They were doing so many strange things like staring at pieces of white sheets with black scribbling on them and throwing little bread pellets at small winged abominations. Jhentoh actually contemplated firing at one of the feathery creatures in an attempt to get some lunch, but they looked so...comforted. He dared not remove his re-breather and mask, so he rubbed where his short dirty blond hair began to itch with all these curious thoughts running through his head. He fell on his butt and sat on the concrete, cradling his firearm and just resting for a while.  

"I'll never find a way back home..." he muttered solemnly. 

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Kiddevil

(Just an opinion but I think it would have been awesome for the statue to have surived the break up and and tital wave since that one guy's body is under there and he was like one of the greatest heroes (of the vine) ever.)

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: (According to the OP, it's still in Champion's Tower. A replica is in the city square or something.)

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kiddevil

(I know bro but I just throught that the statue wouldn't need to be replaced with as strong as it was and wouldn't they have to move the body too? O_O)

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: (If I'm remembering correctly, his body is actually buried below the tower in an old ICE team area. The statues is more of a public headstone and commemoration of him. I could be wrong though but that's what I remember.)

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Kiddevil

(OH. I was just going by the vine universe thread.)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Sideslash

Archeron strolled out of an tech development factory. Holding the device up to the sunlight, he turned it over in his hands. He hoped it was worth the small fortune he'd just spent on it. A rope dropped next to him, and he wrapped it around his hand and placed both feet on either side of it, and was winched up to the waiting jet.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren walked into champion acadmey and to the kitchen. He grabbed some pizza, soda chips,ice cream, cheese curls, a sandwich and a can of spray cheese. Warren carried his junk food to the counter pulling a blender from the cuboard pouring his junk food into the blender. He put the lid on and hit liqify and waited for a few minutes.

Jhentoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Jhentoh

He wakes up to the pungent odor of a mutt having spent too many nights soaking in the rain and mud. He is thankful of his re-breather and turns on the air filter within its central hub before rolling to his knees from a small mound of leaves in the park - his makeshift bed. He rubs the canine behind the ears, whispering to it in his native language. The animal seems to understand and replies with a short bark before sitting down happily. Jhentoh stands up and takes a stroll, the stray dog following close behind him. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#163  Edited By Mercy_

@Jhentoh: Romantically Apocalyptic! <333

Jhentoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Jhentoh
@The Dark Huntress:  

Jhentoh cowers in fear of the woman's sudden remark, muttering something about the lack of available cover.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By CainPanell

Cain strolls through the Beautiful island.

Jhentoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Jhentoh

Wanders around aimlessly, unable to read the signs pointing in the direction of vital living quarters...

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren stood on sky scraper holding a beared man upside down by his legs "this is like the fitith time I had to hold you up here" Warren grinned and let the man fall right before the man was going to hit the ground Warren teleported down to the ground and caught him by his jacket "Take yourself to jail or I'll find you and eat your heart." Warren's eyes flared as flames surounded his fists. The beared man stared running away likely to the police station "hehe that was fun" Warren mumbled to himself.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#168  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The subtle twang of balalaika strings echoes through the park as a man sits on the edge of a fountain, playing the somber music of his frigid homeland.

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Richter

@kiddevil: Richter chuckled as the small birds circled him. A man suddenly fell out of the sky. Before the teen terrakinetic could move, Kid Devil appeared and cuaght him. James sighed. Warren was getting more and more reckless. "Attack!" James ordered, and the small birds flew at the red rebel, attempting to peck at the soft tissue around his eyes with their stone beaks.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren ignored them for a few seconds but quickly grabd two of them in one hand and crushed them (they where rock right? thought that would make sense.) "Doing my job richter!" Warren looked back at the bearded crook "hey make your self use ful send this dude to the cops."

XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By XDespairX
@Warsman said:
The subtle twang of balalaika strings echoes through the park as a man sits on the edge of a fountain, playing the somber music of his frigid homeland.
Through all the hectic of rebuilding this lively city the Angela Atra caught those strangely subtle and melancholic tunes of an exotic instrument she knew as balalaika. Almost hypnotized she followed the pleasant sounds through traffic, building sites and the already brimming entertainment district right into the vibrant ember of the park. Further following it she found a fascinating man playing and sat down before him crosslegged with closed eyes and enjoyed the rare display of not so flashy but still in its own way spectacular music an enraptured soft smile on her beautiful face and black lips.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#172  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
@Despair :  

As if not even registering the woman's presence, he continues playing. In fact, if not for his facial plate, he would have displayed a warm grin that he had an actual audience instead of the occasional pigeon or passerby offering him small change. A sudden dip in pitch and he increases the speed at which his fingers dance precariously along the strings. He attempts to paint an image of a faraway land using nothing but the music at his disposal. The notes carry the fragrance of winter flowers and the fresh virgin snow of Siberia. They generate the aura of a warm fireplace at home, the family gathered around listening to grandfather and papa playing a duet on the Domra and Svirel. But most of all, they contain the pain of possibly losing such treasures.
XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By XDespairX
@Warsman: As she slipped further into the masterfully woven piece of music her mind, moreso her spirit, began to wonder and she flew on silvery strings. She danced upon the winds with Father Frost and witnessed the Baba Yaga, the old one eyed hag, flying by but in the end that was only the side show  to the breathtaking scenery of the Russian landscape. She had never been there but his music painted it in the most vivid colours of radiant white and tzaristic gold, in the warmth of the family and the bitter cold of the winter. This music did not only describe this country, it was part of it, by far more connected to its soul than any American pop song could ever hope to be. And she loved every single note, experienced it with more than her ordinary five senses.
She_Predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By She_Predator

@Despair : @Warsman: Sekushi perched in a nearby tree and watched the strange musician and his one woman audience. The music was beautiful. Warm, calming. She wondered if the nearly hypnotic melody would distract them of her presence. She merely wanted to watch them, see who they really were. No one was just a human these days, and she longed for new prey.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#175  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Walking into the new Hq Eddy notices some new face some old ones but mostly just takes in the new surroundings. Before shouting out to any COP's members near by "where the hell is the kitchen ?"

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: Peter laid on a couch listening to some music, at the time it was Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback. Over the music he heard Edward yell about the kitchen. He stuck his arm up over the couch and pointed to the direction of the kitchen. Then he turned his music up all the way in hopes of drowning out Ed's screams in the future.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: after walking into the kicthen eddy emerges a few minutes later with a tray of snakcs and drinks. walking over to Overkil lhe hands him a drink nods and puts on the tv. Flicking through the channels he finds some UFC and begins to shout at the tv " knock him out , god i hate Lesnar" on the edge of his seat he continues his barrage at the tv.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: Edward returns and hands him a Dr. Pepper. He hated Dr. Pepper. But, Jason loved it. So, Pete couldn't stop drinking it now. He sat up and allowed Eddy to sit as he opened the drink and took a sip. He turned off his music and saw that the TV was now showing UFC. After hearing Edward's comment, he chimed right in. "Everyone hates him. He hates himself. Who's he fighting?" He watched the screen to see who C*ck Chester's opponent was.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: " the dudes a dick, i believe hes fighting some guy called Emelianenko. KNOCK HIS ASS OUT FEDOR!" reaching foward and grabbing a bag of chips form the table. Opening the pack he first offers some to Pete , before taking any for himself.

XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By XDespairX
@She_Predator: She was lost in the wonderful taste that the music described, wandered over agricultural fields farmed with hard work and love for the family, danced in barns far removed from the imperialistic glory of the palaces of the mighty and it was magnificient. Never before had she experienced such joy in such simple things but now it seemed to be the greatest thing in the world. No wonder she missed the watching presence in the trees behind her.
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: (Lol what is this, hopeful future in the UFC? You know that Overeem beat the hell out of Brock and that he retired, right?) Pete shook his head at the chips for now. "Wow, let's see how this goes. All Fedor has to do is hit him once and Brock is gunna cry like a little baby." He sat back and drank his pop. Shaking his head. "Sometimes I hate you, Jason..." He drank more of the vile liquid.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: (yeah i do was a great day) Delving into his chips Eddy laughs at Lesnar starts getting battered by Fedor. Pete says something about Lesnar cryaing like a baby, and he begins to laugh. "The dudes a chump Pete hell he mouths off all the time and any body with half a brain near his size cane take him. Hell eitehr of us could beat him inside 3 seconds."

She_Predator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By She_Predator

@Despair : The woman was gone. Lost in the music. Sekushi watched carefully, switching the visual scanner on her biomask to check for anything different from another human. Infrared, UV, and many others. She wondered what her story was, what made her so carefree. She became more and more interested, but the woman wasn't showing anything. A fact that made Sekushi annoyed. So many people flaunted who they were. Why didn't she?

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: Peter rolled his eyes. "Eddy? Brock 'looks' superhuman. We 'are' superhuman. Not even close to fair." He laughed a little and turned back to the TV. Fedor had Brock against the cage and hurt. One final right hand and Brock hit the floor. Peter looked shocked at the brutal knockout. "Oh my God! Did you see him?! Fedor just gave him downsyndrome!"

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren drove his motorcycle around the city ignoring everything around him. His over sized head phones were hung around his neck blaring "waking the demon" by bullet for my valentine. Warren sped up he was obviously breaking the speed limit but nobody bothered to call the police maybe it was the vulcan miniguns attacked to his bike or maybe it was the teenaged demon that drove it he didn't care it wasn't often he drove his bike anymore. One block to champion tower he thought as he slowed down. Warren stopped completly as he arrived in front of champion tower he jumped off his bike leaving it parted directly in front of the main entrance. he teleported inside driectly to the living area "Sup people!" Warren yelled over his and overkill's blaring music.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: " hey i will fight with a handycap to kick thats guys ass . You think being blindfolded and with one arm and leg tide together would be fair enough?" Turning back to the TV Eddy laughs as Fedor reigns down attacks on Brock, then the champions spot the incoming right hand and Eddy stands up as the punch wipes all expresiion off Lesnars face and turns to Pete " Hell yeah he got messed up"

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: (Music is off cause we just watched Brock Lesner die.) Peter noticed Warren enter the area. He decided to leave the conversation they had yesterday alone. "Hey, Warren. Heads up." Peter attached a gravity anchor from a can of Dr. Pepper to Warren's forehead. It didn't move fast, he didn't want to hit him with it.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: Peter laughed. "Nope. You still got the advantage." He smirked. "Oh well. Who's up next?" He grabbed a handful of chips and started eating them.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: "Ok Pete what about all that and no telepathy or Telekenis, as for whos next no idea mate. Hopefully some rampage Jackson." Taking another hand full of chips Eddy laughs as Rampage heads to the ring. "Lucky guess" the prince of power says to Pete.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Kiddevil

(Ah didn't read everything sorry) Warren caught the Dr.pepper and cracked it open "Whats up" Warren took a quick drink of the soda. He hadn't complained yet that was good he hated listening to people's complants. Warren walked over to eddy and Overkill turning down his music to hear them.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: "I'd still give you the edge. Haha!" Pete shakes his head when he sees that Ed guessed right. "I got this... He's fighting..... Machida!" At that very moment, Tito Ortiz appears on the screen. "Gosh darn it! You cheated!" Peter makes a disappointed face and shoves a chip in his mouth.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: Peter pointed to the screen for the Rampage Jackson Tito Ortiz fight. "You watch UFC?"

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Kiddevil

"My Tv is a puddle. And I have no idea what "UFC" is." Warren tilted his head back quickly drinking the rest of the contents of the can. He crushed the now empty can in his hand. "it any good?" Warren asked though he hardly cared he knew none of those guys would stand a chance in a real fight.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill: " this it tough i havent fought an athelte/sportsman on a level playing ground in along time." Sipping at his drink Eddy laughas at Pete as he guesses wrong. "ok you got me i kinnda cheated"

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Over_kill

@lazystudent: Peter looks at him astonished. "How! You're rude, sir! Rude with a capital rude!"

@kiddevil: "It's the best. These guys know how to fight. They'd beat the crap out of me, you, or Eddy here... If we weren't superpowered and everything that is." He tried to get Warren in on the exitement. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a $20. "I'm betting 20. Warren, who are you picking? The big black guy with a chain around his neck, or the white guy who's hed looks like a cinderblock?"

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Kiddevil

Warren stared at him with no ethusiasum for the the bet but he played along. He pulled out a small bundle of wrinkly five dollor bills. "The guy with the chains. The cinderblock looks slower." Warren already hated this show he rather beat the fighters himself than watch a bunch of yahoos pull their punches.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Over_kill

@kiddevil: (Do you know what UFC really is?) Peter wasn't happy. He hated Tito. But, whatever. "Alright. It's a bet." He put his money on the table and waited for the fight.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Kiddevil

(I know a little not enough to know names or stats.) Warren lied down on the floor "whatever wake me up when its over." he wasn't actually going to sleep just didn't want to watch some idiots beat each other up for cash.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Over_kill:" its not live i missed it last night its a replay lol. No magical mind kung fu this time." looks at sleeping Kiddevil. " Hey Pete fancy a game of buckaroo. we have ourself a mule ( points at kiddevil). and then gently places a cushion on his head.

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Richter

A large stone gorilla marched into the Champions Tower. The ride had taken longer than Richter had thought, but he and his statue began to move his stuff upstairs. His move from the Academy made him feel as though he was now really seen as a Champion.