Champion City

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@mantoidx: It suits you ^_^

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Risky said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: frantically waves and points towards pm inbox ;)

Read it!! a nnnnnddd replied

@Constantine: O_o I won't be in a coma that long.... >.>

Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6703  Edited By Mockingbird
Having settled in at the academy, done a little training, and gotten some sleep, Jamie set out to the beach, intending to return Aaron's GPS. Hopefully he would be there again. It was a clear, fresh-smelling day, warm in the sun and comfortably cool in the shade. She turned a few cartwheels along the way, and was almost disappointed when her walk was brought to an end by her arrival at the beach.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6704  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Sitting on the beach Blair was putting sun tan lotion on her skin so she didn't turn red from the rays of the sun. "Damn is it nice out today" She whispered to herself.

Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6705  Edited By Mockingbird
@ xxCellPhoneGirlxx  Jamie's attention was caught by a young woman, a teenager probably not many years younger than herself, who was seated on the ground applying sunblock. The girl had unusual pink hair that reminded Jamie of her favorite female ninja character from an anime she sometimes watched. "Hi," she said, "I'm Mockingbird, or Jamie, whichever you like. I was looking for  Aaron; do you know him? Is he around?" Without looking down, she traced patterns in the warm sand with the toe of her boot as she spoke.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6706  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Mockingbird: Blair turned to see the team's newest member. "Hey! I'm Cellphone Girl, you could call me Blair though. Also, hell yeah i know Aaron! That guy is awesome. He should be here sometime soon. He likes to come here a lot. It's nice to finally meet you by the way." She sat herself up.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6707  Edited By Constantine
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Constantine: O_o I won't be in a coma that long.... >.>

Inception, five minute real time is an hour dream time xP

I dream ship loads, why can't you!!!!!
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6708  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Constantine: Hey :]
Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6709  Edited By Mockingbird
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6710  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Mockingbird: "So what do you think of Champion Island so far?
Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx
@Mockingbird
Flying over the golden sandy beaches Michael notices Blair and the new girl talking. Floating closer he concentrated and a small thunder cloud appeared over their heads. With another thought it bust and a quick shower of rain fell down upon them
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6712  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Great" Blair throws up a force field of light over her and Jamie. "This will keep the rain from touching us."
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Descending down on the winds "Aww come one it was only a bit of fun"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6714  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@The Umbra Sorcerer:  "Not to a superhero trying to get a sun tan. Nice try though"
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Fine" waving his hand the Thunder cloud above there heads evaporated "How's that?"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6716  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Hm.. A tad better" She smiled.
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6717  Edited By Scion_of_Light
Aaron felt his ears burning as he walked around the island, heading towards the beach to do his daily meditations. It wasn't long until he was there, and he was greeted by the sight of Blair, the new girl Jamie, and another team mate he had never got the chance of meeting yet.  

"What's all the excitement over here?" he asked with a warm smile as he approached them, "Beach party?"
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Good You know you could get a tan at anytime of the year just ask" Turning round Michael put his Ipod up to speakers and played music. 

(BTW Found and icon i was so happy i did....well that and i had to much BPM :p) 
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6719  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: Blair skipped to Aaron to give him a hug. "what's up man?" 

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Will do." 
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6720  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: He gave Blair a quick hug before sitting down on the sand Indian style, "Nothing really. I was about to do some meditating, but I wouldn't want to miss the fun-fest you guys got going on here." He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath, enjoying the feel of the sun on his skin before opening his eyes again, "How's your day? I can see that you decided to get some tanning done."
Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6721  Edited By Mockingbird
@The Umbra Sorcerer
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
Jamie grinned, shaking her head at the dark-haired stranger and absently toying with her glove. "You certainly know how to make an entrance. By the way Blair, thanks for the umbrella. That was pretty cool."  Turning her attention back to the stranger, she offered her hand. "I'm Mockingbird, by the way. Or Jamie."
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mockingbird
 "What can i say i have a flair for the Arts and a Knack for making an Entrance and Exits" taking her hand "Im Tempest but friends call me Michael"

@Scion_of_Light: Seeing one of his team-mates walking towards him he decided to introduce himself "Hey Im Tempest but you can call me Michael"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6723  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "I'm doing wonderful. Ahaha yeah i don't want to be a pale superhero now."
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6724  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Hey Michael!" Aaron extended his hand with a smile, "I'm Scion, but you can call me Aaron. So you're on the same part of the team as Blair right?" 

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Oh I never thought you looked pale per say," Aaron said sarcastically with a smile, "I was thinking more of a ghostly white instead."
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6725  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: Blair laughed and punched him in the right arm. "Sorry i don't have perfect skin like you do ahaha" 
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scion_of_Light: Taking Aaron's hand and shaking it "Hey Aaron Yeah Im on the Young Champions with Blair"
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6727  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "You shouldn't hit a sensitive guy like me so hard!" He said with a grin, rubbing his arm and pretending he was hurt, "You don't need to beat me up again just because I was noting your beautiful ghost-like features!" 

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "How is it on that team?" Aaron asked with a chuckle, "Is it like Dawson's Creek but with superpowers?"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6728  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "sureeee" Blair lightly touched his arm. "So the little baby is hurt" She teased him.
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scion_of_Light: "It's Fun as hell most of the time, Dawson's Creek Naw Picture Glee without the singing and add powers. But How's whats the main team like?"
Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6730  Edited By Mockingbird
@The Umbra Sorcerer:  
@Scion_of_Light:
"It's good to meet you, Michael." Jamie turned to Aaron, who was bantering with Blair.  "Hey,"  She smiled and took a step closer. "It's good to see you. I think I've got something of yours."  She pulled the GPS from her belt and held it out to him.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6731  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "Oh really now?" Blair laid down next to him.
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6732  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Well I guess if I'm a baby then you're going to have to take care of me!" Aaron said with a big grin before laying down on the sand, "I think it'll be cool to have a ghost like you as a mom." 

@The Umbra Sorcerer
:  Aaron laughed at the thought of Glee with powers, "The main team isn't as exciting, but we're all friendly. We mostly just do our jobs and then get on with our lives. It's cool to be on the main team, but the idea of the Young Champions makes me think of my old orphanage...if everyone had powers." 

@Mockingbird: "Oh hey Jamie! Thanks for bringing it back." Aaron took his GPS from her and placed it next to him, "So you find the place alright?"
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6733  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Yeah I think it would be pretty cool." Aaron looked over at her and smiled, "It will be kind of weird having all the other kids tell me my fake mom is hot though. Try and make yourself less attractive okay?" He chuckled
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6734  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: Blushing Blair looked at Aaron. "So you think i'm hot?"
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scion_of_Light: " Ohh so your guys are more business like then. You lived in an orphanage really?"

@Mockingbird: smiling "Its nice to meet you too"
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6736  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Aaron watched her blush and chuckled, "You're definitely attractive, and don't you ever doubt that." He smiled, but wondered if he should have said something else. 

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Yeah we're more business-like I guess, and yeah I was raised in an orphanage in NYC." He smiled, but was saddened at the thought of his lost home, "It was destroyed when NYC kicked the bucket."
Mockingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6737  Edited By Mockingbird
@Scion_of_Light:
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx
@The Umbra Sorcerer:
 "Yes I did, thanks, Aaron. Actually, I'm kind of hungry, so I guess I'll head back. So long Michael, Blair, Aaron." She twirled a bright strand of hair around a gloved finger as she spoke, then, with a wave, she flipped gracefully onto her hands and walked off across the golden sand, feet in the air.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6738  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: Blair couldn't help but blush even more. "Wow.." Getting off the ground she went looking for her bottle of sun tan lotion. Without even looking she felt clever. "I know your starting at my butt. Your lucky Over Kill didn't see that." She smiled. 
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6739  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: She blushed some more and stood up, walking over to find her sun tan lotion, and Aaron thought for a second that he scared her off with his weird comments. His fears were unrealized though, since a second or so later she made a comment about him ogling her. He laughed and closed his eyes, "I'm innocent until proven guilty. And I was always a pretty lucky guy. I wouldn't want to get ripped in half anytime soon." 

@Mockingbird: Aaron waved goodbye as she left, impressed by her acrobatic display.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6740  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: She returned with the sun block to hand over to him. "I wouldn't want you to ruin that perfect skin now." She laughed.
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6741  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Me and the sun are on good terms though!" He said with a smirk, "It would never ruin my perfect skin like that, but I'll put it on just in case." Aaron took the lotion and rubbed some on his arms, legs, and face, "So now we can be tanning buddies!"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6742  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "Awesome!" 
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6743  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Well maybe I shouldn't be tanning. I don't want to become even more handsome right?" Aaron poked her arm with a grin, "Then you would have a run for your money in the most attractive person awards." 
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6744  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "You never know. My ghostly appearance might distract the judges."
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6745  Edited By King_Saturn
whats up people ?
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6746  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@King Saturn: Heyyyy man, just chilling. What's up with you?
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scion_of_Light: "Sorry about that Man. I was pretty pissed when i found out about New York too i grew up there as well."
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6748  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "Yeah you're right. It managed to distract me Blair, even though it was in a 'what the heck is wrong with her' kind of way." His grin and laughter should have been enough to show that he was joking around, "I guess ghosts can look good too though." 

@The Umbra Sorcerer: "Oh you did?" Aaron always liked meeting people from the big apple, "So where did you live?"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6749  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Scion_of_Light: "Thanks." She gave him a serious look. Having nothing to come back at him with she figured to just laugh.
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scion_of_Light: " Manhattan My family is sort of well.......rich so we stayed in our own building"