Cat's Cradle (black market locale)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThePuzzler

"Ya need something a little more trusting. A little more..Local, ya know? None of these friggin ninjas and suits, you just wanna buy your shit without any of that hassle. That's where me and ma place of business come in.."

The Cat's Cradle is in a disclosed location (presumably somewhere in the Gothic slums) where Crash runs a black market for the local flavor. Finding the place is difficult, that is if you aren't well informed with the seedy underbelly of the crime world.

Crash may be a lowlife, scoundrel and cut throat criminal but he is by all means a cunning opportunist, his market has good words all around town as a reliable source. Reasonable prices and a neutral aspect widens his customer range to anyone who is willing to pay the proper weight of coin, it's always down to cash.

Guns, fake I.Ds, stolen tech, vehicles, ammo, heavy intel and more guns. On top of all this market, Crash himself is a killer for hire, making a good twenty percent of his income from the blood of others.

If it's illegal, sinister or all around dastardly? It can be found at the Cat's Cradle.

Rules:

• As stated above, the CC is a very reclusive location. It's not impossible to find of course (it is a black market after all) but just try and sell it's underground nature.
  • All are welcome (though heroes and do gooders WILL most likely be treated like shit) but the individuals from the other side of the law are usually treated better and fairly.
  • Write that pay weight properly! If your guy is a street goon or homeless? It'll be questioned how he has the cash to walk out of there with ten RPG's and a SAW.
  • Of course, no major destruction of CC, minor destruction is permitted.
  • -Obligatory "have fun" rule-
  • Do try and sell that you're in Crash's home turf.
No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Steals everything.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am going to hire you to kill the person above me ^

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Atrocity_

Tots coming here with Blue Beetle, eh, meant Blue Marble, and destroying everything without your permission MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Hob, good choice

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers