#1 Edited by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

Bank robberies, drug selling, pimps & hoes, and mercenaries. Jobs that are made for raking in the cash, people who commit these crimes are considered villains, and these villains have been around since the dawn of mankind. They've usually been stopped too, by people who are labeled heroes. This is a group meant to protect the people considered "villains". You don't always have to work together in the big projects, but those will be the ones that rake in tons of cash, what you will have to realize is that we, or at least the leader, will always have you back, just incase you need it. This is Cash Incorporated, a group meant to both protect and serve the people called villains.

This is a villain based team (obviously) any villain or neutral character can join, and you don't have to be a street leveled villain either (though it those would be the more... suited characters, i guess). Just comment if you want to join, and i'll send you the pm. Also, sorry if it's unorganized, can anyone help with that.

The HQ, as simple as it is. Has a very protective safe at the back, meant for splitting cash and organizing events.

Anyone can come into the hq, but if you're not part of the team and you're instigating you'll probably be attacked. Especially if you're a hero or trying to rob the bank.

Urbs

The founder of Cash Inc. put the original amount into the bank, and shares his plans and knowledge with villains.

#2 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck man

#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: Thanks

#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's raise some hell!!!! WOOOOO!!!

#5 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Great idea. good luck

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vicious13 said:

Great idea. good luck

Yeah It's weird how there is no actual street gangs.

On A Side Note where all the Hoes at!?!? XD.

#7 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck bad guys. We need guys like you to make guys like me feel special.

#8 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@SK: -_-' you better not be talking about me...

#9 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Homicide: I'm sure he wouldn't dare. Besides, even if he is, there are...shall we say, methods to deal with him. Cracks knuckles.

#10 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhmm,.....Errm....RUN!!!! *Smoke Bomb.*

#11 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

*bump* with the team pm officially made.

#12 Posted by Legacy_ (10406 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck

#13 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that I shall offer my services to this establishment. A hero cannot menace monetary designs if they are lying six feet under and pushing up daisies.

#14 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Adaptive body structure means Adam's body would take about 0.2 seconds to make his eyes able to see through the smoke. What you gonna do about that tough guy?

#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: Hmmm That would have trouble to counter, However I Think what Cain would do is just keep running since he obviously wouldn't have known is Adam saw through it or not

#16 Posted by Hi_Voltage (488 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck with your group guys

#17 Posted by Cash_Inc (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lone Wanderer: I'll invite you to the Pm

#18 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Adam would kill you. It'd be a hilarious murderstomp

#19 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: I Dunno, Cain's been able to keep up with some serious competition.

#20 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit
@shadowknight666

Stop arguing! I'll get you both. Mattersuit's already got it coming.

#21 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@SkybornLord: Good, I still need to fight a dragon, Dacnomania disappeared.

@shadowknight666: Adam's healing factor has healed him from nukes and super space lasers.

#22 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: *COUGH OVERPOWERED COUGH!*

#23 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Not really. There are limits to it.

#24 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: Yes, Just not ones known to God.

#25 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. Was it instantaneous, or more like Wolverine's where he might take a couple of hours? That might make some difference.

#26 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: There's one super huge limitation that's quite simple.

@_Quickster_: It's quite quick. Like Wolf recovering from the nuke in Hunter-Killer #1

#27 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit: Oh Yes do tell.

#28 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Want a real weapon for your little team you have here? I'm your guy...experienced rper trying to get back into the swing of things with a very unique character unlike most of the stuff here and a decent writer.

#29 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Ajax.: XD, I Really thought you were like dead or something ever since the triad.

#30 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@.Ajax.: XD, I Really thought you were like dead or something ever since the triad.

Hahaha, trust me at some points in the past bit I kind of wish I was!

#31 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Ajax.: Then you're definetely on with that resume... not like you wouldn't be without it.

#32 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs said:

@.Ajax.: Then you're definetely on with that resume... not like you wouldn't be without it.

Excellent, thats what I like to hear.

#33 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpidity.

#34 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
phases into the side of the building, dragging her feet as she drops herself on the empty couch. Leaning her head back she lets out a deep sigh. It's been a long day, stealing... killing... she looks at the duffel bag she brought in with her, filled with nice cold cash stained with blood. She grin as she picked up a collection of bills, taking in the sent of them. Oh how she loved money...
#35 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam smiled. Homicide was very attractive. For now, he lay on another couch pretending to sleep, watching her through almost closed eyelids. He grumbled and his arm swung down limply.

#36 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Her attention was caught by one of the other members of the newer group she joined recently. Her chocolate brown eyes looked over at Adam, Aka Mattersuit, grumbling to himself... probably having a nightmare... she chuckled to herself, the one good thing about having permanent insomnia, was that she didn't have to worry about having nightmares, or mentally tired for that matter. She then phased out of her boots as she kicked her feet up on the couch, relaxing a bit as she began consternating on a spot on the ceiling, as she began to drift off into a daydream, rather than sleep.
#37 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam sat bolt upright. He'd drifted a moment and slipped into a nightmare. He dragged his hands over his eyes and smiled at Homicide. "Guten Morgen." He said.

#38 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
She didn't even notice Adam budge from where he was at. It wasnt until he spoke to her, that she noticed he was awake, and looking right at her. She slowly turned her head to face him, seeing that grin on his face she stayed silent for a moment. She hadn't heard someone speak German to her in a while. " Brauchst du etwas ?" she asked him with a cold stare, a bit rough with the accent.
#39 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam smiled. "Leider, wurde ich störe Sie?" He seemed to disregard her stare, but had a feeling that if looks could kill, he'd be pushing up daisies. He chuckled slightly.

#40 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
She went from laying on the couch to know standing up in a blink of an eye, using her minor teleporation powers as she bent down and grasped her duffel bag. This Adam... was smiling too much for her liking. Flinging the bag over her shoulder she began to walk away, only to stop next to him. She looked downward at him, with a stern look. "Ich werde eine Dusche zu nehmen. Du bleibst hier." She emphasized on the last part of her sentence as she then began walking off one again. She couldn't help but feel like she just caused herself more trouble joining this group.

(I g2g... but I hope I didn't butcher the German too much >_> LOL)
#41 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Homicide: Adam grinned, then burst out laughing. "Natürlich!" He shouted between bursts of laughter.

(I dunno, I use Google Translate cause I don't actually speak German. See ya.)

#42 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

(ok good cause I was using that too xD)
 walks back into the main area of the HQ tossing her bloody jacket to the side as she goes into the kitchen to grab a bottle water.

#43 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

Homi and Mattersuit sitting in a tree.

#44 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy. Where do I sign up to be a criminal?

#45 Posted by The_Puzzler (6422 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes said:
Oh boy. Where do I sign up to be a criminal?
I concur 
#46 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Homi don't play that.

I feel so strange saying that, like I shouldn't be.

#47 Posted by The_Puzzler (6422 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: For you shouldn't be >.>
#48 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler
Fine.
#49 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

Homi and Mattersuit sitting in a tree.

-_-
#50 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Homicide said:

@The Dark Huntress said: