Case Log 16: Brahma Brotherhood

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sleight

They're here, in London. I don't know how or why, but they are. I've bloodied three pairs of gloves looking for a lead on where they've set up shop, but they've locked themselves down tight. It's some sort of mixture between a cult and a terror cell. Chemical weapons. Drugs. Mutants, too.

I haven't yet met one who could see me, but I have to keep careful.

Walter idly scribbled these notes into his journal, a small notebook of sorts, worn at the seams and packed full of pictures. Rain fell overhead, puddles forming in the gutters of South London. He was standing in a dimly lit alleyway, rusty ladders hanging overhead. South London wasn't exactly the most picturesque part of the city. Recently, it'd become quite the hangout for mutants in addition to chavs, playing host to figures both gentle and unsavory. He narrowed his eyes as the pen stopped working. Shaking it aggressively, he resumed writing.

Every rumor I hear points to Gothic. A shantytown, they say. They're propagating in America now, or at least what's left of it. But clearly, once the sods've cleared house there, they'll move into England. It's making me nervous. We don't have paramen in the numbers the States do. I might be the only one left operating regularly this side of London. Can't hold them all off on my own. Need more bodies to throw at the Brotherhood once they show. Best I can do is delay their arrival. Maybe recruit some new blood. But this ain't the States, nah. It'll be tricky, that's for sure.

He paused, closing the book but keeping a white-gloved finger on the page. He looked about suspiciously, then continued to write once more.

Or I could do something stupid and visit the sods myself. Maybe with help I could shut down the Brotherhood across the Atlantic before they even make it here. Considering booking a flight.

He put the pen in his mouth, turning the page with one hand while he used his other to send a text. Slipping the phone back into his pocket, he added one final footnote. Spitting out the pen, he pulled the bottom half of the crimson mask down over his face. Striding forth from the alley, he turned onto the street, hurrying down the sidewalk. Soon, perhaps against his better judgement, he'd be in Gothic, just like the rest of the crazies and the mutants. But there was a different resolve that came with the mask, his eyes burning as he sprinted for home under the dark clouds.

Wearing the mask, he wasn't Walter Lambert, but the man the underworld had taken to calling Bloody L. And soon the Brahma Brotherhood would be calling him that too.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved it.

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: Wasn't meant to be anything good, just a little status update. Thanks anyhow!

I know you're currently busy with Allegiance, so I'll be happy to wait a little while before showing up.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@sleight:

He has an inner circle if you'd rather attack one of them first while you wait =).

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Let's do it. Makes sense anyhow, rather than just charging the Black House and failing miserably lol

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleight:

I control Sahi (a Time Siphon) if you want to attack her (there's also a giant bounty on her head). I'm looking to get her regenerated so I can look for new images to use =).

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Sounds like great fun. Gothic thread or the Black House? We can say its the very edge of the neighborhood or something.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@sleight:

Let's go with the House. Even though I'm looking to get her regenerated, she's not an easy fight, Time Siphons never are =). Fortunately her range is limited to touch at the moment which makes her more likely to rely on her armor's plasma weapons and her blade.

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sleight

@gale_xanders: Will do. Post up shortly!

I'm honestly looking for something quick, y'know? None of this essay stuff. Like what you're doing with Trinity in Gothic. More relaxed, not as much obligation or time needed. Bigger things will come later, right?

Posting soon.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleight:

Shoot I don't mind.

A swift question. I read over your bio and thinking about Sahi's own abilities I don't think she'd be able to perceive your exact location...but I do wonder if she might better be able to figure out rather quickly that what she is seeing as you isn't actually you. As a Time Siphon she can view objects and people by their Temporal Line (the amount of time they have left in the world) instead of relying on sight and sound. Likely his power distorts the temporal line if I understand how it works correctly.

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sleight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: I think TimeSiphon and I will be fighting on the outskirts, but I'm not rushing the fort or nothin'. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleight: Reading that should be some good fun :)