• 142 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be a stretch but I was thinking of amking an ongoing time line for canon RPs and I was wondering if people can name off cannon RPGs.

Time line so far......

  • Zero Crisis

  • Zero Hour

  • Wanted

  • Ultimate betrayal

  • KOV

  • A Call for Heroes

  • Andy & Lexis Wedding

  • Nothing Gold Can Stay!

  • New Breed
  • Vine Civil War 08
  • Controversial Chaos
  • The Gift and the Curse
  • Gambler and BatgirlBabs Wedding
  • Into Eden
  • Soldiers Fate


Help would be appreciated especially before my time RPs



#2 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't think of any really?

#3 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Wanted a canon RPG?

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer says:

"Was Wanted a canon RPG?"

yeah it was lol thanks

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

A Call for Heroes is Cannon for the people involved in it, should be wrapping it up soon.

#6 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon for who? Cause theres Rp's some people have never heard of that are canon for me as well as others.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

how is KOV cannon?

#8 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"how is KOV cannon?"

It cant be. At least not for me. I died in that. And now I'm in a rpg thats canon, so......that aint gonna work on my end

#9 Posted by Darkchild (41429 posts) - - Show Bio

Rated R Superstar says:

"Canon for who? Cause theres Rp's some people have never heard of that are canon for me as well as others."

The one where i died (cant member name) was cannon for a few months then i returned.

#10 Posted by Darkchild (41429 posts) - - Show Bio

hey G would u say the Last Hope and the rpgs that followed it were cannon?

#11 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"hey G would u say the Last Hope and the rpgs that followed it were cannon?"

Yeah I count those as canon. I also count Lockdown as canon, the City as canon. House of G or whatever one Wanda brought me back instead of Magneto. Theres a couple out there.

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Lockdown, thats the name of it. Blasted thing was eluding me earlier.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (41429 posts) - - Show Bio

Rated R Superstar says:

"Darkchild says:
"hey G would u say the Last Hope and the rpgs that followed it were cannon?"

Yeah I count those as canon. I also count Lockdown as canon, the City as canon. House of G or whatever one Wanda brought me back instead of Magneto. Theres a couple out there."

yeah

#14 Posted by Darkchild (41429 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Lockdown, thats the name of it. Blasted thing was eluding me earlier."

u have been around that long?

#15 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

The original canon series were the ones with Gambler and Mael, back in the day

#16 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The KOV will be loosely canon the winner should be able to make that claim...

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"The original canon series were the ones with Gambler and Mael, back in the day"

Even the some before that where canon. My entire bio is made up from canon Rpgs

#18 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent says:

"This might be a stretch but I was thinking of amking an ongoing time line for canon RPs and I was wondering if people can name off cannon RPGs. Time line so far...... - Zero crisis - Zero Hour - Wanted - Ultimate betrayal - KOV - A Call for Heroes - Andy & Lexis Wedding - Nothing Gold Can Stay! ___Help would be appreciated especially before my time RPs___
Post Edited:2008-05-29 16:35:50"

Advantage was kickass. I wouldn't mind picking that one back up.

#19 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

It was pretty great.....but that wasn't canon!

#20 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Kurrent dont forget CC and TGC

#21 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Breed was/is cannon for a bunch of old ZS members as well as some others. But because of the 2.0 crossover that entire rpg was deleted.

#22 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i still use new breed as canon for me

#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Civil War considered Cannon ?

#24 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Is Civil War considered Cannon ?"
YES. that list he has up was made over a month ago it hasnt been updated but yes civil war is canon we have used that in several RPG's lately for back ground story
#25 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Is Civil War considered Cannon ?"
YES. that list he has up was made over a month ago it hasnt been updated but yes civil war is canon we have used that in several RPG's lately for back ground story
"

Oh, Ok.
#26 Edited by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated

#27 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick question are these supposed to be in order? If so then New Breed should be before or after Wanted...I think before but its been a while.

#28 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"

Rated R Superstar says:

"Canon for who? Cause theres Rp's some people have never heard of that are canon for me as well as others."

The one where i died (cant member name) was cannon for a few months then i returned.

"

Funeral for a Friend?
#29 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Quick question are these supposed to be in order? If so then New Breed should be before or after Wanted...I think before but its been a while.
"
They are not in order as of now i'l do that once we get them all
#30 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

My wedding to Babs

#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
Would the one where Florian went to hell be considered Cannon ?
#32 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
I just put it on there
#33 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
Would the one where Florian went to hell be considered Cannon ?
"
For those involved it was
#34 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
Would the one where Florian went to hell be considered Cannon ?
"
For those involved it was
"
Was that into eden
#35 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
Would the one where Florian went to hell be considered Cannon ?
"
For those involved it was
"
Was that into eden
"
Yeah
#36 Posted by The Pussycat (256 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
:)
#37 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
The Pussycat said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
:)
"
you like her?
#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Pussycat said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
:)
"
Awww ;)
#39 Posted by The Pussycat (256 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"The Pussycat said:
"Gambler said:
"My wedding to Babs
"
:)
"
you like her?"
Not at all. I just thought he was being nice. I hate the b!tch
#40 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

oh...why do you hate her? everyone likes her.



forgive my typos as i am brain damaged
#41 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#42 Posted by The Pussycat (256 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"oh...why do you hate her? everyone likes her.


forgive my typos as i am brain damaged
"
Get your hand out of your pants and you wouldn't have as many typos.

And don't lie! Everyone hates her. I'm just the only one brave enough to admit it.
#43 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
The Pussycat said:
"pixelized said:
"oh...why do you hate her? everyone likes her.


forgive my typos as i am brain damaged
"
Get your hand out of your pants and you wouldn't have as many typos.

"
and i'm now ready to cry
#44 Posted by The Pussycat (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Im kidding you big baby.

#45 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

soldiers fate was canon too for me and risky but it was at the same timeline as civil. a spin off more or less

#46 Posted by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats happened since this was last updated?

#48 Posted by Thunder Wave (56 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Whats happened since this was last updated?"

IDK I was about to ask the same question
#49 Edited by Ruin Cross (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Test of Will? was most recent

#50 Posted by UnAmerican Hero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

the Conference and Front lines Breakout