Cameron Vs Morbid (rpg)

Still Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Still Remains

The indigo night sky was  clear with stars that were phosphorus amongst the city of chicago, The tall sky scappers  stood tall with its oriented lights flashing or brightening the nigresence of the city congrously, as the cars and pedestrians of the city pursued  their Destination. The Pugency of gas  and geneirc city food was a common Norm for Cameron as He drove his Black Mercedes benz Down The street.

Cameron was driving his car exicted with his bandmates , they were heading to a local club called the  "Thrive" to celebrate the release of their second coming album " Trivium, which it number 1 on the top 200 charts for metal" dude we did it man, we made it, everyone  Knows about us, we are like the god of.." cameron was cut of  by the thunderous voice of his bassist  Jeffrey robertson" DUDE WE ARE NUMBER ONE" WHAOH!" all four of the exicted Bandmembers  staring roaring inthe car as they drove down the avenue. walking pedestrians Glanced at the car , suprised by the louds screams of The happy band.

Cameron stopped at a red light , he took this oppurtunity to turn on his car stereo and equip his ipod for the playlist, the fist song that poppped on made everyone chant in adrenaline" Oh  sh!t bro!!, is that The Only?dude that song is AWesome. Cameron bgean To drive at The green light heading staright down the avenue once more, bobbing his head hypely to static -x" Your Tryin got save me!, your Trying to make me !, this  the only!, Give me The Only thing!., the hyped Discordant voice of the men.

Theyfinally arrived at the entrance of the club,  It had a big awning with Thrive dispalyed as a Light decoration above  the awning, the door was clear clean glass That had Flashing lights and music vibrating through its surface, and their was a big pale bouncer  with a grey shirt and Construction boots, that looked intimidating beyond measure .The line was relatively long heading down the side of the side walk around the corner, the number of voices that echoed the area was irritating, like a cat and a dog trapped in a box together" alrite guys, lets go to the bouncer"cameron said with high hopes, tall five members walked over towards  The bouncer" hey browhats up man? its us Inferior breed, you gonnalet us in? we had reserves." The bouncer nodded  and  cameron looked back at the rest of his mmembers and smiled

Guys....LETS GET F*CKED UP!!!" they stormed into the club, and it was crowed with beautiful women, daft punk was playing as the dj for the event, you could see them in Their Technologic pyramid that project many things of various colors" dud daft punky his here?!: stsevn the keyboardist of the band asked" HELL YEA " the drummer Michael replied as he danced his way into The crowd of  mesmerized dancers" well guys,, im going to get some babes, ill cya " cameron said as he walked towards the bar

as he walked through The hordes of people dancing, he saw a beautiful girl sitting at the bar drinking, he smiled wickedly  as he haste himself towards the area. He sat down  on a turn chair beside her as she looked off at the crowd of adrenalated people" yo let me get  some patron on the rocks?" cameron said as he looked at the girl That had glanced at him in interest, she had beatiful  hazae eyes with long silky back hair, and lucious glossy lips That would drive a guy crazy, her skin was tanned with Beautiful aroma of victoria's secret."hey" he said confidently,"hey" she replied, whya rae you here sitting all a lone? dont you enjoy daft punk?, and that started the convoseration, with his beautiful new friend

Avatar image for morbid_assassin
Morbid Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Morbid Assassin

The mind of A Vampire(general intro)

hello,my name is Valen Zao,also known as Morbid Assassin,that name was given to me by the public, because of my sanguinary murders that i have bestowed upon my victims of he past. You see, ever since i was a young child i wanted to become a vampire, i dreamt of the warm crimson organic liquids trailing its was down my toungue into my throat simply marvelous, my parents found it a bit Pyschotic but they did seem to make a big deal out of it at the time, i was only 8. At the age of 11 i began to cut my self just to taste the delicious blood my body craved for dearly, th expereince was epic, uncomparable to anything you can possibly imagine.

My parents Forced me to see a therapist, but i was apathetic to their request , there concerns didnt matter to me, never did matter to me. I never went to therapy, all i did was think of scenerio's that contained different methods of extracting vast ammounts of blood from the human body entertainingly. the taste of my own blood was growing stale and boring, i needed something more lively, with a more garunteed refined taste, i needed to taste the blood of another human.

Time has passed me by, i am now the age of 16, a junior in highschool, and my luxurious vanity has taken affect of the beautiful women of south valley highscool, i planned to take one as cattle for my blood and the oppurtunity came quickly, a young women named debbie, brown almond shaped eyes, Bottly shaped legs leading to her hips , tanned skin exposed with long golden brown hair, with the hint of an angels scent, her voice was as tranquil as a congrous lullabye that could ease a darkens hearts soul almost instantly

We had intergrated algerbra class together, we sat adjacent from each other, she was the smartest girl in the class, always answering question immidiately after the teacher ask a question.Perodically she would stare at me, i would do the same with a smile, she would turn away shyly with a faint giggle as the fregreance of her hair hovered into my nose.One day at lunch, i was sitting alone at my table drawing pictures of people dying by strangulation on a piece of lose leef. she sat next to me suprisingly,i flinched in stupefaction and crumlbed the lose leaf and tossed it aside yelping out a pathetic"hi" ,"hey" she replied with the elegance of her cherub voice. Then this was a spawn of a new relationship yet to come

it has been 24 months,ive been trying to get a cattle for my Blood extraction project, and i have suceeded, the gilr named debbie, we have been together fo 2 months and today is our anniversary,she wanted to lose her virginity so i plan to suprise her with an erotic ocasion leading to her death. I planned to set all of this up in my mother home.My mother and father left to asia for a funeral, and idid not feel like going because i did not care.so the home was mine for the week.

Now its time, i called debbie over, the bed i planned to take her purity in was covered in vermillion roses that emitted its sweet scent into the sphere romantically, beside the beds rested two glade cinamon candles that were illuminating the room with red erotically, and in the kitchen, i set up a romantic dinner consisting of roast chicken with string beans and a bottle of Patron,her favorite liqour,i couldnt wait till she arrived at the scene,the day of malice was at hand.

The door bell rang, i opened it,there she was withher mersmerizinb eyes locked at gaze with mines , we began to kiss passionately with a greet as i caressed her back gently" happy anniversary baby" she said as sh pushed me of softly at the chest"happy anniversary babe" i said back licking my lips seductively. i grabbed her hand and brung her to the table with the dinner, her expression was indescribable" Uh omg baby. you did this? its so beautiful,iove you so much!" i grinned at her reaction hollowly as i pulled out a chair so she could take a seat. The feast now taken place.

My dinner was suprisingly satisfying,Debbie was deeply intoxicated by the Patron, she basically drunk the whole bottle herself, we sat quietly staring at each other  as she  licked the chicken bone from the food seductively"enticing" i said, do you wish to take this somewhere else? i said cockly, she tood up and started her way towards me hastly, and the french kissing began once more, i lifted her  up as her legs wrapped around my waist and we made our way towards the back room to ignitiate my vital part of my plan, sh ripped my shirt off while i ripped her off,i liad ontop of her  and began to kiss at her neck as her deep moans echoed throughout the room, the smell of perfume was overwhelming, along with the sweat that dripped down my back. Then i began to french kiss once more as i was ontop of her, then suddenly"ARRGGGHHH UMMMMFHHH"  i bit into the tip of her tongue , blood trickled down my chin , i viced her neck submissively and began to hammer her face with my heavy fist" SHUT THE HELL UP SLUT"i grabbed her and walked off the bed , with her trailing behind me screaming madly"shut the hell up!" i said as i yanked her hair roughly.

we arrived in the nigresence of the bathroom, I turned on the lights its brillancy irritated eyes,Debbie screams did not fade and it was pissing me off, i lifted her up by the hair and punched her in the face brutally, SHUT THE HELL UP GOD DAMMIT,KILL YOU!" i began to search through the medicinee cabinet, for an ensate form steel, what was i planing to do?

12:00 am

The geledity of the wind gust sent chills down valen spine as he walked down kingsbridge road in the Bronx, The area was relatively Quiet, not a soul in sight , the avenue was known for its infamous gang violence. Valen had juscome from one of his fellow kins apartment, a women named rolanda. she had Refined Green Eye's of tranquility, equpped with a  caramel bottly shaped body that emitted the scent Of Peach purfume into the sky, perfecting the perfect perception of a true cherub For valen. she also had comparable style to Valen, she like to were levi jeans, H&M clothing , and many various gap clothing.

valen went over to her home to pay her for an invite,he wanted to take her to a club named thrive , which was located in midtown manhattan. He wnet over to her house wearing decent clothing that would stike intrest in a woman in less than ten seconds. He had on a Black and white gap scarf, with A pair of white skinny jean levi's , a black windbreaker jacket from gap, and a new pair of fresh Prada's. he usaully picked up his clothing from his cattle that he s slain. He went over to the womens house and came out dissapoitnted, because she wasnt in the mood for a club.Valen just decided to go by himself then.

Valen was walking On the gloomy sidewalk, with a  discordant train station above and beside him, The Main street path for cars was to his right, and a large cement wall covered in vines was to his left, along witha few bushes, The street lights were tall and silver, luminous with a bright bronze color that attracted Insects. The sound of hispanic music echoed loudly from a passing car irritating the Cannibalistic vampire  as he shivered angerily, apathetic to any other though but being warm. He looked for the Train entrance which was 2 blocks straight ahead of him, beside a rite aid. As he walked towards the Train steps entrance there was a group consisting of 4 young Cynical looking boys. standing by the rite aid

They walked to valen slowly glaring at him with an emotionless look of intimidation, Valen sighed miserably, as they puased in front of him, they all seemed to have on similar attire, black northface jacket, with different color acg boots, and a generic pair of dark blue pants"yo you got a kick? The main thug that stood right beside valen said. valen made a clueless face at the question" what the hell is a kick?"The thugs  got Agry, and an They became Tense" my nigga , dont play games with us, you got a kick son? run ya sh!t, now" valen then punched the thugh infront  of him with Ouragious power sending  him Flying to the pavement, Then The thug to valen left pulled out a Switch blade
, and lunged in for a vulgar stab, valen hopped back nimbly, and ducked under  a heavy haymaker thrown by, another thug To his right.

"Now its my turn" valen Mumbled as he charged for The Thug that was second to the middle of the main thug, he connceted that Powerful Right uppercut That ruptured the walls Of the Young mnas stomch, sending him collasping to the floor spiting up blood In a sanguinary manner. The other two thugs Paused their attacks, and decided to flee. valen watched them Amusingly as the Bolted down the block Lick two Blood hounds chasing a fox, he  picked up a switch blade that one of the robbers dropped, and launched it with spectcaular speeds"Uuggh" The faint sound of a man being struk by an unknown force echoed, the knife penetrated the skull of valens victim, causing blood to trickle down the back oif his head, as gore  srufaced itself around the ensate steel that embedded itself strongly within his cranium" ,ill let the other bastard go valen said as he walked up the stairs to the number 4 train." time for me to have some real fun at the "thrive"