• 163 results
TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Caribbean Sea - Offshore Plant

In an offshore plant, there are several men planted around the whole area, all of them armed to the teeth - guns, ballistics, knives, and explosives. They switch shifts, some training, some guarding, some forging armour and constructing equipment. One of the men guarding the plant - a sniper, catches sight off three armoured battleships approaching. The sniper stares through binos, then reports to his master. "Master Soap... three battleships approaching." The master responds, telling the man to prepare full forces, and so he does - bringing in rocket launchers, preparing the anti-air emplacements in case of any aircrafts approaching, and they're told to wait for the battleships to approach.

"Check whose inside" one commander tells his comrades, and they survey through binoculars and into the faces of the men piloting the ships. "Unidentified" one comrade tells his commander. One man in one of the battleship hangs outside of the ship, climbing his way on top and aiming his sniper, and so do three other men from the ships. "Crap!" One of the merceries is pissed, as his chest is pierced by a sniper bullet, and next, the comrade is taken down. "Sh-t!" one of the mercs aims his rocket launcher at one of the battleships, aiming and firing, but the sniper jumps to the side of his own battlefield, clinging onto it, and as the ships approach the base, men begin to exit the battleships, hanging up ladders to find their way up to the plants.

"Damn it! We're being attacked!" A mercenary reports to his master, but it isn't long until the plant is being hi-jacked. The mercenaries fight against their enemies, striking them with knives and firing with guns, as a mini-CQC war initiates, and the mercenaries are fighting against their attackers.

Death, death, and more death. And although the mercenaries are able to hold their own against the attackers for a while, the attackers best them and take them down, and puddles of blood flow through the plant, with all the mercenaries dead. "Let's find their master" one of the men begins searching the whole area, but then he's shot, and he falls to the ground. "Ah!" He roles, turning to his attacker, the master, and the man fires at the master's head, killing him.

"Mister Crane" one of the men reports to his master.

"Yes?" Connor Crane responds in his communicator. "Did you secure the plant?"

"Easily. We're ready to build our own custom base with this."

"Good" Connor smirks. "You got the specs, start building. We're going to be constructing a whole army."

"Of course. We'll report back in 3 days when we've finished the base."

"Thank you' and Connor hangs up.

(Connor is building a whole army, which is what this whole plot is about. It's an open RP, and takes place in Gothic City, and anyone is allowed to get involved, just as long as your character can get to gothic city - who can't? So, he'll be recruiting and contacting people. Also, could you please put a spoiler on all the OOC's, just because I want to separate OOC from IC, similar to what Ult Nerx did with his blog. Thanks guys. Get your characters involved!)

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor Crane - in his Goblin gear - glided over Gothic City. He comes to a stop in mid air, spreading his arms, and shutting his eyes. The emotions of failure, of declining and of hurt filled him. Kenshin. Troy. Champion. Anthony was - to Connor - the only one with a mind frame that Ain't broken. His notification beeps, and he stares at his gauntlet to find scans of his plant sent to him via his AI, LEX.

"LEX," Connor begins, and his AI beeps into life. "I'm going back to the hotel to find @troy_walker... again." Connor silently wishes himself good luck. "I presumed you wouldn't want to waste your time. He won't-"

"LEX... It's not that simple" Connor glided around mid air.

"When is it" LEX replies.

Connor flew off to Troy's hotel room, and then he glides outside. "Troy! If you're still there, I have to talk to you... you need me."

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Troy_Walker

@thedemogoblin: As the goblin waits outside, no one comes out to greet him. All appears to be silent.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"Troy... Troy... Troy! I come in peace!" The Demo Goblin cries, speculating Troy might've left here after their previous encounter. It's likely.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"LEX... I'm going in there" The Goblin disables the glider's destructive capabilities, and he hopes down to the balcony of Troy's previous room, and his wrist releases a concealed plasma blade, and he drives it through the balcony entrance, and he enters the hotel room, walking around and searching for Troy.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The hotel room appears to be empty, not even clothes in the closet. The goblin hears someone coming up the stairs from the outside of the room, to the acute senses, if the Goblin had them, he would see it is only one person, armed.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The Goblin walks to the kitchen, in a normal pace - ignoring that someone's about to come in the room and see him. He grabs a glass, pouring in some wine, and making his way to the couch, sitting down with his alcohol.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Troy_Walker

@thedemogoblin: The sound of keys jingling, the doors open and the owner of the motel comes in, first noticing the damage done to the window, and then, like a ghost from the dark, the goblin. The man shivered, fear creeping into his face. He was paralysed with it. "Wh- you... you will have to pay for that mister" the man finally mustered his courage, chin high, demanding what's rightfully his against the more powerful man.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"I appreciate your macho act" The Goblin raises his glass. "Sit and have a drink. I kept the wine on the bench."

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Troy_Walker

@thedemogoblin: The Goblins' non hostile nature only inspired the mans own confidence "I think not, you will pay for that damage, and that wine" the man knew this was not Troy Walker. He watched the news, the scandal with Crane. It didn't matter if this was Crane or not, he was still dangerous.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"It's your wine? Then share" The Goblin smiled. "Oh, and I'm sorry for the door- it was jus- you know, I couldn't find a way to come in. Tell me... what is your name?" The Goblin stood, taking a sip of the wine.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The pacifist nature was quickly becoming creepy, and the owner of the motel was not taking it "You still have to pay. Don't pretend we're friends" his bravado was cold, and he put his hands in his jacket, withdrawing a gun and aiming it at the Goblin. "I want my money"

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"Do you want your money?" The Goblin placed the glass aside. "Okay, then" the Goblin draws a metallic dagger, aiming it and chucking it towards the barrel of the man's gun.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Troy_Walker

@thedemogoblin: The man panicked, almost firing the gun but holding back just in time. He removed the metallic dagger, throwing it to the floor underneath him and then raising his gun back up to the goblin, firing a bullet towards his chest.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The bullet would've bounced off the armour, easy right? But reflex still kicked in, and The Goblin attempted to dodge the bullet, but due to sloppy movement, the bullet pierce The Goblin's palm, embedding itself in there. "Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha!" The Goblin drew another dagger, sprinting forward to the man, anger filling him.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The confidence had broken, the man immediately began running outside the door. "I'm sorry, man! You don't have to pay!" he began running down the hallway. Knew I should've never admitted that Troy fella. his mind was racing with memories of his family. Money wasn't worth all this.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The Goblin sprinted behind the man, the pain from the bullet impairing his stamina. "Ah!" He drew a mechanical bomb, clicking it's activation key and chucking it at the man. But does it reach in time?

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The bomb lands in the mans path, and immediately he knows it's over. "No, please dont!" he shouts at the inevitable, stopping before the bomb, his fate seemingly sealed. He instinctively raises his arms to protect his face, and prepares for the end, the last image of his wife and daughter.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The bomb isn't made for explosions. It instead emits a cable, that wraps itself around the man, restraining him, as the Goblin approaches, still clutching his palm. "You..." The Goblin draws a blade. "Did Troy check out?"

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: This was it, his chance to comply and hopefully see his family again. "Yes, Troy checked out several hours ago in a hurry. It was right after he got a visit, I know because I heard him shouting at someone, and there was a loud jet noise. I have no idea where he is going, I am not inclined to ask such questions" the man begins to sweat nervously. "His father also left with him" the Goblin could tell the man was withholding information.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"Are you a father?" The Goblin asked, pulling the bullet out of his palm. "Ah!" He dropped the bloodied bullet to the ground.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Troy_Walker

@thedemogoblin: "Yes, I am. I have one little girl, and a wife. I want to see them again" the man replied, appealing to the Goblins' nature.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"I'd want to see them too, yeah" The Goblin nodded. "Did Troy pay you? Tell me... tell me everything you know about where you went."

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: "He payed me for the hotel time only, he paid in cash..." the man finally settled on his consciousness, deciding to share information he may regret later "No, credit card. His fathers' card. I have the details. I can get them for you, they're downstairs. I'm going down now" the man slowly advanced towards the stairs, making no alarm movement, he began to descend the steps.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheDemoGoblin

@troy_walker:

"Please" The Demo Goblin grabbed the man from the shirt, pulling him up, and taking him to the elevator. "I'll take you there."

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The man was basically whimpering now. "Please, I demand the stairs, i'm claustrophobic" the man wasn't lying, he also doubted the cheap elevator could take the Goblins' weight.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"Alright" The Goblin was struggling to move the man to the stairs, but he did so anyway, and he begun to walk him down the fleet of stairs, however, he had a blade aimed at the man's chest in case of any sudden movement.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The man complied, finally arriving at the front register. He had a computer on the table. "If I may, i'll need both hands to complete the task. I'll print the details out for you" it pained him to betray this stranger, but he was just looking after himself. It wasn't worth dying for.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The goblin searched for any weapons on the man, and if there were any, he had them disarmed, and taken off him. He sliced off the cable with his metallic dagger, and motioned for the man to pull up the data, whilst still keeping the dagger pointed.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The mans gun was taken by the goblin. He didn't need it, defying the mysterious man was almost suicide. He began typing on the computer, pulling up the transaction record and commanding the computer to print it. "The print out is coming, you can take it" the man said, as the paper began to print, authentic details which could not be forged so quickly were on the paper, including credit card details which will help the Goblin to keep track of recent transactions made, provided he had the means of accessing the bank details. "I believe i've done my part..." the man had hoped he'd be released now.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

"Thank You" The Goblin took the paper, still pointing his knife on the man. "Thank you for your co-operation" he drove the hilt of the dagger forward to the man's face to knock him out.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: The man fell unconscious before he could even react. God help Troy Walker.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@troy_walker:

The Demo Goblin held the document in his hand, and slowly, he stepped outside of the hotel, noticing that the bullet shot had already begun to heal, and he called for his glider to come to him, and so it did, and he hoped on it. He set it on autopilot, and it flew him through the air, as he begun to feast his eyes on the document.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: (So... it's a wrap?)

The document contains all the details of the check in transaction performed by Troy. If the Goblin had a method from accessing the bank network or hacking into the internet bank account, he would find a list of recent transactions made by Troy and his father, which may contain clues to their location.

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By VictorGrey
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Daywing

@thedemogoblin:

I'm going to enjoy watching DemoGoblins rise to power!

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jack_

@thedemogoblin:

Crane wasn't in his office. More timeline changes, more things going wrong.

"Cube, this is getting out of hand. Things are going differently. Take me to Gothic City, that's the next recorded location of his appearance. And send the Tracker to me as well. I want to find this guy before he alters the chain of events beyond repair."

Jack appeared in Gothic City with Tracker in hand (the Tracker traces appearances of target throughout the timeline.)

"Well, time to change the future. Again."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lady_liberty
Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Antonia

Hmm.....

Avatar image for enoch_val_errys
Enoch_Val_Errys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Enoch_Val_Errys

I've just arrived in Gothic... So i could be fighting you when the army actually begins attacking/killing/destroying. Let me know when the active part for the good guys start

TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheDemoGoblin
TheDemoGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheDemoGoblin

@jack_:

@troy_walker

Luckily, for Jack, his target was out in the open. The Demo Goblin glided through the skies, with the document on Troy's whereabouts still in hand. "LEX... I'm going to need you to create a digital copy of this document" The Demo Goblin requested, and so LEX complied, creating a digital copy and saving it to The Demo Goblin's armour, and so The Goblin tore the paper to bits, chucking it away. Time to find this man. Demo Goblin was headed for Troy's location. (Your turn to come in if you want, Jack)

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedemogoblin: Troy had checked in to another motel, twenty blocks from the one he'd previously been in, no doubt to evade the goblin. The motel was more or less like the previous one, the only difference is that it wasn't. Still, the Goblin had no idea of the exact room Troy was resided in.