#151 Posted by _Xander_Slade_ (661 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Edited by _Hawk_ (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Didn't you name a whole team after one of my characters. The Silent Assassin...... oh just translate it to french.

#154 Edited by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go.

#155 Edited by Legacy_ (10277 posts) - - Show Bio

Watches

#156 Posted by Clara Mass (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

very closely

#157 Edited by _Hawk_ (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

pokes giants

#158 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hawk_ said:

@the_last_arashikage: Didn't you name a whole team after one of my characters. The Silent Assassin...... oh just translate it to french.

Why sure did. We thought, who is the most obscure character with a cool name doing jack squat? Hawk? Yeah but thats g@y, lets jack his Silent Assassin name and show him what to do with it ;)

#159 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

grabs popcorn

#160 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

grabs popcorn

steals her popcorn

#161 Posted by _Hawk_ (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hawk_ said:

Why sure did. We thought, who is the most obscure character with a cool name doing jack squat? Hawk? Yeah but thats g@y, lets jack his Silent Assassin name and show him what to do with it ;)

Interesting cause when I made this character I was going for the guy biker look....so you know it worked.

It's cool I do like this Last Ashtray character or yours.....

#162 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Edited by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hawk_ said:

It's cool I do like this Last Ashtray character or yours.....

Thanks :D granted its not as original as the Harvey Birdman rip off you got going there but its something.

#165 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Posted by _Hawk_ (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm to busy watching my bio pic....Limitless to be bothered with you.

#169 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by Legacy_ (10277 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes the sass on this website is so cray cray.

*rolls around

#171 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: I cant believe you didnt know what that meant :P

#172 Edited by Legacy_ (10277 posts) - - Show Bio
#173 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: I can't believe you're using a Bobba AV. Going with a Star Wars thing or just like the look?

#174 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: The look. I have an idea. Its an evolution of the Snake Eyes look sorta thing. Started out with a broken sword and a face wrap and now he'll have some level the playing field type armaments. Goddamn lightspeeding martial artists around ever corner these days :P

Gotta step up or get put down

#175 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: I laugh but its kinda true. The metagame revolves around the speedster martial artists so virtually any successful character must be built to deal with them.

Ironically this results in speedster/martial arts powers being woefully ineffective because everyone is hyperadapted. I was rating powersets the other day and ended up rating blitz/skill very low in terms of fight winning potential.

#176 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually start with only a low level blitz, usually in closing the distance, just to see if my opponent can take it, so if they can't I know I'm not gonna completely ruin their experience right at the start and I can tone it down.

#177 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Oh well, either way, I'm killing you so thats all that really matters :D

#178 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

falls asleep in Gambler's bed with the kittens

#179 Edited by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually stayed away from the blitzing lightspeed stuff and focused more on the reflexive speed and anticipation speed. Really as a safety precaution.

#181 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30088 posts) - - Show Bio
The wolves are howling for blood

#182 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Now, when you say reflexive and anticipation, like thinking and intercepting, or some other means I'm not thinking of?

#183 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually stayed away from the blitzing lightspeed stuff and focused more on the reflexive speed and anticipation speed. Really as a safety precaution.

Exactly. Virtually everyone is doing this now because everyone needs to be able to deal with the blitz but not everyone want's to play speedsters.

#184 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: Yeah exactly. So like I cant run across a field faster then a human can perceive but I can be as elusive and hard to hit as Spider-Man (technically more so but you get what I'm saying). Cass can had reflexes that allowed her to dodge bullets, but she couldnt run faster then one. That kinda stuff.

@mercy_: -__________-

#186 Edited by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: <3 <3 <3

There's plenty of room for you two...you'll just be squeezed to the side a little.

#187 Posted by Zauberin (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Edited by Adhene (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Be carefull out there :)

#190 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30088 posts) - - Show Bio

@adhene:

It's like you're asking for war.

#191 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

Light speed Martial Arts<Teleporting Martial Arts. xD

#192 Posted by Adhene (304 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: maybe later, I want to take a trip to Venezuela first

#193 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

Light speed Martial Arts<Teleporting Martial Arts. xD

Yeah but you're both and that = compensating :P

#194 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Liberty slipped through the basement floor; an eidolon of worn leather and frayed cloth. She snapped back to tangibility, kneeling on the floor and taking deep, slow breaths. Long periods of intangibility drained her body of oxygen, choking her blood with carbon dioxide. Her vision stopped swimming after several long moments.

A hand wrapped in a worn leather glove runs a thumb over her utility belt, checking each compartment with a touch. Her other hand pats the scarred grips of her revolvers. Then she rises.

The air around her warps as she solidifies microscopic sheets, bars and branches, while rendering other portions intangible. Slowly semi-opaque golden plates materialize, a segmented armor made from solidified air, a paper thin composite of diamond hard segments and flexible sheets, each separated by a section of armor that was intangible but charged to detonate. Creating a lightweight suit of reactive ablative whipple shielding from nothing but air.

She flexes her fingers inside the golden gauntlets and crouches, placing her palm against the floor... feeling the minute vibrations of sound waves passing through the solid ground. A noetic mantra routs these sensations to the subconscious portion of her brains spatial memory- granting her an intuitive knowledge of her surroundings.

Liberty would need it. She was in enemy territory now.

#195 Edited by _Xander_Slade_ (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman said:

@adhene:

It's like you're asking for war.

You know whats a damn shame, that helmet doesn't show up ever again.

#196 Edited by _Xander_Slade_ (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Liberty slipped through the basement floor; an eidolon of worn leather and frayed cloth. She snapped back to tangibility, kneeling on the floor and taking deep, slow breaths. Long periods of intangibility drained her body of oxygen, choking her blood with carbon dioxide. Her vision stopped swimming after several long moments.

A hand wrapped in a worn leather glove runs a thumb over her utility belt, checking each compartment with a touch. Her other hand pats the scarred grips of her revolvers. Then she rises.

The air around her warps as she solidifies microscopic sheets, bars and branches, while rendering other portions intangible. Slowly semi-opaque golden plates materialize, a segmented armor made from solidified air, a paper thin composite of diamond hard segments and flexible sheets, each separated by a section of armor that was intangible but charged to detonate. Creating a lightweight suit of reactive ablative whipple shielding from nothing but air.

She flexes her fingers inside the golden gauntlets and crouches, placing her palm against the floor... feeling the minute vibrations of sound waves passing through the solid ground. A noetic mantra routs these sensations to the subconscious portion of her brains spatial memory- granting her an intuitive knowledge of her surroundings.

Liberty would need it. She was in enemy territory now.

like batman sonar. That's tight.

#197 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30088 posts) - - Show Bio

@__zeus__:

Shame Shagga, son of Dolf, never shows up again.

#198 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio
#199 Edited by _Xander_Slade_ (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman said:

@__zeus__:

Shame Shagga, son of Dolf, never shows up again.

I got a feeling the hill tribes will be back, their a whole nother breed from westeros and the wildlings. Can't figure them being left out completely.\

I'm guessing he had a better role in the books than the show, remembering his intro

#200 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: this is awesome. I would be humbled if my new society and myself were to join the Brotherhood.